Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

ADULT CHAT!! Has A Girl Offered You Sex Before? (+18) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADULT CHAT!! Has A Girl Offered You Sex Before? (+18) (866 Views)

Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? / How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ / 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ADULT CHAT!! Has A Girl Offered You Sex Before? (+18) by LAGOSTREND(m): 1:16am On Sep 11, 2022
As a male, have you ever been propositioned by a female for sex? If so, what was your response?
I mean, have you ever been offered sex by women?

Knowing how to get a girl to have sex with you might just be one of the first things you want to learn when you start dating. After all, sex doesn’t just fall into anyone’s lap (literally). And you need to learn some ways to get her in the mood so that she’ll gladly go down with you. read morehttps://lagostrend.com/2022/09/adult-chat-has-a-girl-offered-you-sex-before-18/

Re: ADULT CHAT!! Has A Girl Offered You Sex Before? (+18) by VVVOLTS: 3:41am On Sep 11, 2022
They do everyday in Nigeria with their Greenlights and nude dressings
Re: ADULT CHAT!! Has A Girl Offered You Sex Before? (+18) by imagrg(m): 4:11am On Sep 11, 2022
A married woman once asked me to help repair the switch in her bedroom. As I was doing that, she was took a towel and was undressing on the excuse that she intend taking her bath.
As I saw her nudity, which she intentionally revealed, I left the room in a hurry before one would start blaming the devil.
She felt disappointed though.

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Raped And Brutally F*cked By A Would Be Employer / The Melting Position / See How This Lady's Two (2) Boyfriends Caught Her Cheating On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.