Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? (9589 Views)

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by gartamanta: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Answer truthfully

2 Likes

Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by Ikennaford: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sure but she gats to pay,I don't bang for free these days

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
Henry danger Nooo

6 Likes

Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by AdamuKD: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
God forbid bating. See as she resemble the idiotic tilinbu tueh

4 Likes

Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by godofuck231: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
Her garden get wild bush and wild animals , thats a grassland reserve

6 Likes

Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
godofuck231:
Her garden get wild bush and wild animals , thats a grassland reserve

Wahala
Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by AlphaMale666: 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
How can a female look like this?! Ahn ahn! This is abomination!

1 Like

Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by HawkToBar(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
She looks like Cindy Umeh, the hoely nudiest cheesy
Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by Michelle70(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
AlphaMale666:
How can a female look like this?! Ahn ahn! This is abomination!
she is a transgender or the picture is photoshopped.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by Baronthecelebri: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wahala
Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by Simplyvic18(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Michelle70:
Probably
Me I cannot can
Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by meobizy(f): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nairalanders will. Tufia!
Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by Trustedapparel(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
I love hairy ladies

1 Like

Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by NaMe4: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
It's quite common, though to certain degrees.

Check Hirsutism.
Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by Kobicove(m): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Is this a natural born female or a tranny? shocked
Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by Neddstark: 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Michelle70:

Nah. It is just a level of hirsutism. She's got a fine face though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by Exxxgeee: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ikennaford:
Sure but she gats to pay,I don't bang for free these days
Word!

1 Like

Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by Exxxgeee: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
meobizy:
Nairalanders will. Tufia!
Ironically, u're a nairalander...

5 Likes

Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by Doorlarss(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
If na emergency i will try but if is nt emergency i can try

1 Like

Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by iamyungkhalifa(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Word!
na fact now . To cum for bang dey cost two teaspoon of blood. So she gats to pay so i can drink blood tonic
Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by Cutehector(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Jesus
Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by Aguilar(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Who would want to mate a stray
Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by Okoroawusa: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
The girl is not bad looking

4 Likes

Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by illicit(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hmmmm I will think about it very well

1 Like

Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by tnerro1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Umbrateeth04 the abomination gay man would rather fvck her ass without wasting time grin
Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Olorun maje!

1 Like

Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
If those Hairs are Shaved off, The Girl aint bad for Knacking o. tongue
And She is Slim sef. Very easy to Try out Different Positions!

4 Likes

Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by Rexymania(m): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Edited
Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by worksmart(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Even if she don't offer most of us will still be requesting it if we are being honest grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
worksmart:
Even if she don't offer most of us will still be requesting it if we are being honest grin grin

Lolsss.. cheesy

Yes o. Particularly as Guys are complaining of Konji here...

3 Likes

Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by paradiseVirgin: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
gartamanta:
Answer truthfully
Messi1 come see something grin

Cc obamamessi grin
Re: Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? by paradiseVirgin: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
gartamanta:
Answer truthfully
This one must be part of fati2001's LGBTQAI crew grin

Which right thinking straight person wan follow this one ? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. / Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! / Meet The Beautiful & Sexy Nigerian Girl, Setting Instagram On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.