Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order (18108 Views)

Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu / Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu / 2023: Form Alliance To Defeat Tinubu, Atiku – Adeyanju Urges Peter Obi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by lhordspy: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2022
ada9ja:

While hasnt APC and PDP done their rally in the east or their candidate to visit the area? Is the east not part of Nigeria where dey will visit or conduct rally? While Obi only?

The East is biafra, not Nigeria. And by the way who cares in 5% votes.??
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by lhordspy: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2022
Alpharey:

That does not mean we don't know who Shettima your Apc vice presidential candidate is. Or are we gonna talk about BAT and Atiku. History never forgets. Be pointing fingers at others. You won't go and put your house in order.

Sorry to sir, you are so irritatingly dumb.

So Atiku too is also a terrorist?? What happened to Peter obituary pandora who ran as is his vice-presidential candidate in 2019. I guess he has suddenly turn the best thing after chocolate overnight right or angel of god??

Spit on you. You reeks of dumbness sir.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Urpon1987: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2022
sonnie10:
Peter Obi is living rent free in Reno Omokri's head.

He drinks Peter Obi
Eats Peter Obi
Sleeps Peter Obi
And breaths Peter Obi.

What kind of obsession do we call this one?

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by alimiadedayo1: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2022
Superwave16320:
These are the set of foolish Igbo Ipob miscreant one is left to chat with concerning the Pandora kleptomaniac Peter Obi. Just imagine debating humans as bigoted n dead in the brain like this Ipob members.

oga they are very stupid and not different from all those bandits in north if any politicians start to supply ammunition to this kids they start killing yoruba and hausa that did not support Peter obi that is something I got to understand about terrorism.. they firstly brainwashed the youth then give them the needed infrastructure for them to carry out thier motives what Peter obi followers need right now if they want to turn them complete bandit is to supply them with arms and ammunition because this young stupid guys are destructive in nature
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by limeta(f): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Pabloma:

You are not making sense with your comment.....he challenged you people please come out on Monday for political rally!

Igbo.s have a bigger fish to fry if you blind and dump then go out there monday for with slave rally mind set
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2022
lhordspy:
It is more like saying IPOB go against IPOB directive.

We all know obiedients are made up of 70% Igbos who are on the stand on 'No-BLafia', 'No Erection' .

20% online miscreants who doesnt even have PVC to votes, but just want to jump on the trend.

Then the remaining 10%, the Alice in wonderland dreamy children of hate who called Nigeria a zoo. But want a biafran to be the president of that zoo. Dream on.

;

Guy you dey craze!!! That "No Biafla, no erection" got me rolling on the floor. grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Nwabueze22: 10:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Idiot God punish you with one nigeria.Free Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and give us referendum . Remember Tuesday 's sit at home order
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Burruchaga71(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2022
Reno continue ranting.
We will definitely going to fish u out
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Edusouls(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2022
Of course he makes lots of sense , I support him, Peter obi should campaign for Biafra land president with Nnamdi Kanu’s And not zoo Nigeria
Tradernaija1:
This animal again?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Edusouls(m): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2022
Hahahaha hungry and bitter soul go fetch 2 square meal first, lost children of hate
Burruchaga71:
Reno continue ranting.
We will definitely going to fish u out
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by ada9ja(f): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2022
lhordspy:

The East is biafra, not Nigeria. And by the way who cares in 5% votes.??

OK

I guess u posses the Buhari kind of brain...I pity who sees u as a being
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by chinos20(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2022
Bukayosakes:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1568651717893361664?t=IMiEm5a1aLcXYoPujjxhuA&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1568694705113956353?t=IMiEm5a1aLcXYoPujjxhuA&s=19
To be obedient is one thing and to want your freedom from slavery is another thing.i don't think omo anything they call is using his sense or probably he's got none.
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Edusouls(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2022
Yeah exactly they would free him on Tuesday and referendum would be conducted before weekend, u see why they call u people animals and I concur
Nwabueze22:
Idiot God punish you with one nigeria.Free Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and give us referendum . Remember Tuesday 's sit at home order

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by lhordspy: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2022
ada9ja:

OK

I guess u posses the Buhari kind of brain...I pity who sees u as a Being

Cry more.

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Sleekfingers: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Reno just like to dey torment those confused people......
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by SenatePresdo(m): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2022
lhordspy:
It is more like saying IPOB go against IPOB directive.

We all know obiedients are made up of 70% Igbos who are on the stand on 'No-BLafia', 'No Erection' .

20% online miscreants who doesnt even have PVC to votes, but just want to jump on the trend.

Then the remaining 10%, the 'Alice in wonderland' dreamy children of hate who called Nigeria a zoo. But want a biafran to be the president of that zoo. Dream on.

Is Nigeria not a zoo the way it's going?

Stop pretending as if you love Nigeria state.
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by asanausana91: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2022
mycar:
This man has no more life in him, he is an empty vessel, no sense and shameless , all that is left for him is to turn a Bat
prove him wrong. If your allegiance is with one Nigeria we shall see but if you obey ipob sit at home on Tuesday then we know that you are for Biafra not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by asanausana91: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2022
Joinnar:
They are all Birds of the same feathers. That Reno Guy is just unstable. No one knows where he really stands.
Quick one guys
I have already post this here, but I am yet to find a buyer, so I am reposting.

Guys, I must sell my car in a hurry because they offered me admission overseas.,I only have few days left to pay the fee deposit. I need a buyer or someone who can help me sell it as soon as possible. Am in ilorin. Please visit the JIJI thread link for complete car information and images.
Last price is 3.5 M
On this Nairaland thread, you may view the whole details of a vehicle

https://www.nairaland.com/7307915/neat-hyundai-sonata-2012-limited
manual? That is the only problem.
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by ada9ja(f): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2022
lhordspy:

Cry more.

Loose more
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by asanausana91: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Kingpele:
A foolish human being, u want people to risk their lives to message your useless ego.i regret to realise that our political class due to corruption and greed keep making millionaire's out of people of low IQ and lazy people..when a millionaire whom God gave the wisdom to make wealth speaks, u will know why he's a rich man, but when thieves,touts, fraudsters who happened to make money in a dubious manner speaks every doubt of their foolishness will be removed, the reno guy is a perfect example of such characters
how will you say risk your life? I thought ipob is a peaceful organisation? I thought you said ipob cannot hurt anybody, I thought you guys said ipob are not killers?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by asanausana91: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2022
DJInfluence:
Is Peter Obi the only presidential candidate? Why is Atiku and PDP supporters not asked to organise their own match or rallies on said date?
just go and do your rally in your region, Tinubu do his own in Lagos while Atiku will do his own Adamawa.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by emilo2bad: 11:39am On Sep 11, 2022
DJInfluence:
Is Peter Obi the only presidential candidate? Why is Atiku and PDP supporters not asked to organise their own match or rallies on said date?
NO but he is the only one and his supporters make noise on internet and making false claims

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by lhordspy: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Is Nigeria not a zoo the way it's going?

Stop pretending as if you love Nigeria state.

Then leave the zoo the way we love it. Why are you people interfering in the internal affairs of the zoo?
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Vinejay: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2022
This Reno Omokri of a person is trying to create traffic and to make himself relevant in our political space. He made a statement the other time that, his principal Atiku Abubakar has been traveling from one state to another in Nigeria doing consultation while Peter Obi is waisting his time going from one country to another. LET HIM TELL HIS PRINCIPAL TO VISIT ONE OF THE SOUTH EASTERN STATES ON THE SAID DATE FOR CONSULTATION.
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by JackHamma1234(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2022
This fools should just shut up... He has last all credibility, absolutely all. You pitched your tenth with the same key person who went against your Saint GEJ... NOW TOU SAY SHIT THAT IS IRRELEVANT. oga basket mouth focus on the important issue. The government of the day should protect its people not party members of the 3rd force. If we did come.out on that day what next... An OTILEE IS AN OTILEE- AS ASS IS AN ASS AND YOU SIR WIRH ALL DUE RESPECT COME FROM AN ASS
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Sholaco: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Obi and Ipob ESN grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by DimIsaac10(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
They can do it. I trust them. Very courageous.
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Terror48: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Who won die

Zombidiots are not that stupid

Shut up there,why can't the fool mockery tell shettima to campaign in Sambisa forest?
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Donwis05: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
This idiot should come to Nigeria and campaign for his Atiku then I'll start taking him seriously.
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by pegix(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nationalpikin:
Since atiku is not bandit or Boko Haram. It should be ok for you to go to sambisa forest and campaign. Reno mugu
that doesn't correlate with what we are saying here ogbeni

If u think you are a true, honourable and patriotic citizen and u bliv in a beta future for the country

Gather your family on tuesday go do gragara for east street in support of obi

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Instead of obidiotts to Prove us wrong by staging rally for obi on Tuesday, they're rather cowardly attacking Reno and running from his statement

OBIdient Criminals

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by edogu(m): 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
Reno Omokri should defy all odds and come back to Nigeria too. You think say you get sense, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2016)! / Fashola Inspects 450 MW Azura Independent Power Plant In Benin (Photos) / Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.