Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order (18111 Views)

Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu / Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu / 2023: Form Alliance To Defeat Tinubu, Atiku – Adeyanju Urges Peter Obi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Melonsmasher: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
nasirujj:
Vawulence every where

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Igbojew: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
iReddington:
There's nothing wrong with what Reno said na, why the insults. Obi supporters and IPOB are one, they can't defy such order.
Dem go dey fear make dem no use their flat head prepare egusi soup on that day. grin
Also you,Reno Omokiri and Atiku supporters should stage a protest at Sambisa forest before Peter supporters can do theirs................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Bankowner: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
Looking like Obidients collected a room in Reno's head and have refused to pay the rent cos I don't understand this his fixation with Obidients and rally during lockdown in the SE.
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by LordOfTheGame: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
The obsession this guy has with Peter Obi is second to none. Very legendary. One would expect to someone like Reno who parades himself as an intellectual and all-knowing alpha human to be talking and engaging with issues that has to do with elections and good governance but here he is chasing shadows and clouts.
Tifiakwa!!
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Zombiedients: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
DJInfluence:
Is Peter Obi the only presidential candidate? Why is Atiku and PDP supporters not asked to organise their own match or rallies on said date?

Nobody give a rat about 5% shit

Let Obi prove to Nigerian that he is not loyal to Biafra struggle.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Perfectbeing(m): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Endsarspillar:
Reno, I dare you visit Nigeria for a day and I will organize a rally in South East on a Monday.
Reno has visited Nigeria more than once since after 2015
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Joinnar: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
asanausana91:
manual? That is the only problem.
It not manual, its automatic
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Alpharey: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
lhordspy:

Sorry to sir, you are so irritatingly dumb.

So Atiku too is also a terrorist?? What happened to Peter obituary pandora who ran as is his vice-presidential candidate in 2019. I guess he has suddenly turn the best thing after chocolate overnight right or angel of god??

Spit on you. You reeks of dumbness sir.

Tueh! You reek of tribalism. If Obi is from your region, he would have been a saint. Gerara here
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Instead of obidiotts to Prove us wrong by staging rally for obi on Tuesday, they're rather cowardly attacking Reno and running from his statement

OBIdient Criminals
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
bastard useless agbado munching gorilla Tinubu
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Alpharey: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
plaindealer:

Your own ipob brothers are slaughtering you like goats every day, they took away your rights to freedom of movement, they dictate to you when you can go out to make a living or sit at home or get killed and your business burnt, but it is BH in faraway place dey concern you..

Who swear for you people? grin grin

Your people have been decimated by bandits and terrorists but it is IPOB which has international recognition as a peaceful organization, is what is making you go m*d. Continue.
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pain upon pain for obidiotts
NwaMamaIwota:
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
bastard useless agbado munching gorilla Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Pain upon pain for obidiotts
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by okorogodwin4(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Let Tinubu visit sambisa forest or tell Buhari to go to kastina without security shameless hypocrite I tell you hypertension will kill you idiot
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by adekolaelect(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
mycar:
This man has no more life in him, he is an empty vessel, no sense and shameless , all that is left for him is to turn a Bat
Calmdown ,,,, the man advice you what to do to promote your Obidient you are here insulting the adviser simply bcs of your frustrating Hulligant s Egos. You will later use that upstairs when it is time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Buckeyemedia1: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
mactoni91:
Reno doesn't act his age...

A public figure like him shouldn't be acting as a kid.

Guy just dey embarass Itsekiri people.
Only the 2 faced cowards will disagree with him.
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Buckeyemedia1: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
okorogodwin4:
Let Tinubu visit sambisa forest or tell Buhari to go to kastina without security shameless hypocrite I tell you hypertension will kill you idiot
So you need security to come outside in Eastern Nigeria, when Ipob makes a sit @ home declaration? Isn’t that terrorism?

Is it by force everyone in Eastern Nigeria must agree with their ludicrous Ipobian ideology & sit @ home by force, Marshall Law curfew placed on other civilians by fellow civilians, when did they become government?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by mycar: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
adekolaelect:
Calmdown ,,,, the man advice you what to do to promote your Obidient you are here insulting the adviser simply bcs of your frustrating Hulligant s Egos. You will later use that upstairs when it is time.
It is advise and not advice, meanwhile,I don't take advice from a hungry man, all his advice will always be hunger induced. You may wanna make him your adviser, you need it very badly.
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by mycar: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
asanausana91:
prove him wrong. If your allegiance is with one Nigeria we shall see but if you obey ipob sit at home on Tuesday then we know that you are for Biafra not Nigeria.
All the time June 12 was observed in the SW states before Buhari and APC made 8t a national affair where were you and Reno?
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by mycar: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Na simple truth he talk, pls drink acid if the truth pain u
With what acid has done to your brain, I dare not drink that thing. I don't want to be useless in life.
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by asanausana91: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
mycar:

All the time June 12 was observed in the SW states before Buhari and APC made 8t a national affair where were you and Reno?
do you know that your people ran to the south east when the agitation was going on?
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by daygee12: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nationalpikin:
Since atiku is not bandit or Boko Haram. It should be ok for you to go to sambisa forest and campaign. Reno mugu

U mean all SE are like Sambisa forest

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by mycar: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
bewla:
If he said something that aline with your expectations you say he speak the truth

Now his not serious
Good you know that it doesn't align with my expectations, atleast we are in Nigeria but he is a fugitive. Why would I take advice from someone who said that he can't come to Nigeria now?
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by mycar: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
asanausana91:
do you know that your people ran to the south east when the agitation was going on?
What agitation? Don't even remind me about that cowardice act of you guys.
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Jnkay: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
He thinks the Obidents are only south east indigenes! They don't need to defy anything to let Reno understand that the government he was part of that ruined Nigeria is not needed again.

On the other hand Reno is a smart guy. The more he tweets the more money he makes from the reactions or response.

And he knows the Obidents are more populated online than the BATS and ATIKUS.
So he concentrate more on his tweets about the Obidents to cash out.
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by SenatePresdo(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
lhordspy:

Then leave the zoo the way we love it. Why are you people interfering in the internal affairs of the zoo?

You people have refused us to leave in peace, what else do you want us to do.
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by IfnobeGod20: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
asanausana91:
prove him wrong. If your allegiance is with one Nigeria we shall see but if you obey ipob sit at home on Tuesday then we know that you are for Biafra not Nigeria.
Many of you will just talk like people with deficit brain cell. Are schools not closed in many northern states just because Bandits announced that are going to strike more targets. Can we safely say, the government of Zamfara, Katsina, Kaduna and FCT are also obeying Bandits. Are schools not also closed down in the north east because of Boko Haram? May be Borno, Yobe and part of Gombe are also obeying Boko Haram.
The joy is that the people of South East are not fleeing form their ancestral land to neighbouring countries while north east indigenes are fleeing in drive to Chad. What a shame.
Leave the south east alone and face the larger problem. The south east is a minute case of what is wrong with the country.
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by IfnobeGod20: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Zombiedients:

Nobody give a rat about 5% shit

Let Obi prove to Nigerian that he is not loyal to Biafra struggle.
As Peter Obi ever said he is loyal to Biafra? Please can you direct me to where he said so and if not may your lie consume you because all liars are candidates of hell fire.
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by IfnobeGod20: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
emilo2bad:

NO but he is the only one and his supporters make noise on internet and making false claims
Are you not on the same internet making the same noise. Please what is wrong with you guys that commonsense erode from you.
You complained that they are on internet and they have no structure and cannot win election but the same person rent free in your brain that when you're eating you think about him, when you're drinking, you think about him. When you're poopooing, you're thinking about him. When your children, family members or friends talk to you, you don't hear because Peter Obi had preoccupied your mind.
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by IfnobeGod20: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
lhordspy:

Then leave the zoo the way we love it. Why are you people interfering in the internal affairs of the zoo?
If you say you love Nigeria the way it is, then, you're truly an enemy of Nigeria. Nobody that will be of age and will be happy with the state of the nation with all the abundant of wealth and human capital that abound in the nation for over 50 and we are still crawling nation, just because of bad leadership.
If you say, you love Nigeria the way it is, I bet you, you're an enemy of the Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by IfnobeGod20: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Instead of obidiotts to Prove us wrong by staging rally for obi on Tuesday, they're rather cowardly attacking Reno and running from his statement

OBIdient Criminals
Please since they've been conducting their rallies have they come to meet you or Reno Omokri to fix date for them. As at the last count, even Peter Obi or his party is not every carry along. So why would the obidients obey a bitter soul just to make him happy.
Obidients movement is a national movement and not restricted to the south east. Making it look like it is a south east agenda, it's a disservice to the objectives of the movement. I am a Yoruba by tribe and I subscribe to obidients movement and I know Aisha Yesufu is also obidient and many more none Igbo.
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by IfnobeGod20: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkutaNla:
Dem no born their papa to resist their oppressors (Ipob). It is Tinubu that has never ruled over any of their states, and Lagos state that accommodates them after fleeing their region via night-bus that they grow the courage to abuse.
Was it Tinubu that accommodate them or the Aworis accommodate both ibos, Tinubu and others.
The last time I checked, Tinubu ancestral state is Osun and precisely Iragbiji.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook / El-rufai And Solomon Dalung Watching A Match Together (photos) / Boko Haram Plans To Attack FCT, Imo, Katsina, Others - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.