Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers (41271 Views)

Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari / Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo / Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Patriotsleague: 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mr Asari, don't fight with your people.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Emergingnation3(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
paramakina202:

Are you in Republic of Biafra now or Republic of Nigeria? grin
I can only become grandpa in Biafra republic,not in Nigeria, because Nigeria is already dead waiting to be buried..

The hand writing is written all over, accept you're so blind to see ot, due to myopic nature..
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by paramakina202: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Emergingnation3:
I can only become grandpa in Biafra republic,not in Nigeria, because Nigeria is already dead waiting to be buried..

The hand writing is written all over, accept you're so blind to see, due to myopic nature..

Continue day dreaming until you become a grand dad inside Nigeria. grin
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by chaloskyx: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
LOOK AT THE PEOPLE A NATION OF 200M PEOPLE HANDED ITS ONLY SOURCE OF REVENUE CRUDE OIL TO PROTECT YOU CAN ALL SEE THIS IS A FAILED NATION DONT WORRY ALL OF YOU EYE GO SOON CLEAR
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Emergingnation3(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
paramakina202:

Continue day dreaming until you become a grand dad inside Nigeria. grin
Not dreaming, the fact is very glaring....
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by paramakina202: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Not dreaming, the fact is very glaring....

Which fact?
Nigeria isn't the only nation facing challenges.
Most African countries are facing similar challenges.Peter Obi will solve most of those challenges if elected.
Sabos like you should support him.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by MohPopson(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Can't wait for the full movie to be released cool

What could the title be
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Theodanx: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Once you're interested, I know how to handle that bro...
ManyThanks:
I'm far away in Abuja.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
God don Catch you Asari ,when you were smoking out your brothers for the government u nvr see this coming....I hope this movie end well
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by maxzzo1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
Timipre sylva one cause wahala

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by IbileIfe: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Corridon:
Boasting like the fat pig that he is. I trust Tompolo to roast you like chicken.
Bros, no go there o
Tompolo no fit try am o
I have been there.
I entered PH for midnight in the midst of bloody mayhem in 2004, I was walking on the road and no vehicles and people were either hiding or sleeping indoors.
I walked all the way fearlessly to Nnewi Street, Rumuomasi.
As we say in the Yoruba language, "Oro ju Oro lo!"
When the lion roars, the barking dogs flee.
Akumafiete!

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by frankson1(m): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Musa2018:
I love the strength!!! FG wanted to cause quarrel between the two regions and focus btwn the two warlords.God forbid wahala

Musa, Mr Jonathan's government first gave the surveillance contract to Tompolo. This current government cancelled it and even declared Tompolo wanted.
After this, whatever played out at the background is what I don't know.
I'm thinking Timipre Sylva and others are involved in the re-awarding of the contract to Tompolo.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by chrisblack1234: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2022
I knew it..he is just been jealous... He wanted that contract.. Anyways, we still brothers, we can settle.. Hausa or Fulani can't cause issues between us and protect their own gold and be deciding our own petrol..wat a Shame..
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Thomasankara(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2022
[/color]who talk say government no smart, Dem believe a United front of tompolo and Asari will be undefeatable and invisible for the NA, then a smart move is to play them against one another and watch them self destruct. [color=#770077]
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sergio103:
Did I just hear him say..."Igbo blood flows in my veins??

grin grin grin.

Same Igbos he has been calling weakling.

Now in the time of "charge yourself " he remembers the undisputed blood of great people.

Why not say IJAW blood flows in me in the time of violence.

Well everyone knows the truth.

Captain8, Adakaboro8, Ijoh.

internal war in your land over money (who's now the most foolishcheesy)
we are not fighting ourselves oo..
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Threesha(f): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=Koldplay post=116552238][/quote]300k
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Threesha(f): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=Ernesthugo post=116550978][/quote] Total Package 300k
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by awols: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
Boasting like the fat pig that he is. I trust Tompolo to roast you like chicken.

All you do is sit in your homes and say all sorts of nonsense, abusing persons you don't understand, whereas you yourselves live a sorry existence. What did he do to you or to your father or mother, brother or sister? Are you just one of those emptyheaded people who say things here just because they've learned to spell? If you talk more than your mouth you will see!
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by awols: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
we are not fighting ourselves oo..

You go on misquoting him only because of hatred.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2022
awols:

misquoting as how?
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by awols: 11:11am On Sep 19, 2022
A bunch load of nonsense is what I read here. If Asari said this, did he abuse your father or mother? Wait for Tompolo to respond, you don't have to begin attacking a man who is more righteous than you. If Tompolo says no then wait for him to come to Kalabari and you are free to join force with him. You all will be waited for on the other side.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Corridon: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2022
awols:

All you do is sit in your homes and say all sorts of nonsense, abusing persons you don't understand, whereas you yourselves live a sorry existence. What did he do to you or to your father or mother, brother or sister? Are you just one of those emptyheaded people who say things here just because they've learned to spell? If you talk more than your mouth you will see!
Shatap.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
awols:

hate who

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria's Presidential Jet On OLX / Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch / Joe Igbokwe Takes Selfie With Peter Obi At An Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.