Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers (41267 Views)

Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari / Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo / Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by biggy00000(m): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Threesha:
Yes, follow canoe
Make sense.
Would really love it if you could paddle me through.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Naz34(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
haybhi1:
Sole commonly regionalized vices

South-south - Deadly militancy.
Southwest - Ritualism.
Southeast - Global drug affairs.
North - Banditry, terrorism, and aversion to civilization.

Nigerians - Tendencies to blame-shift.

What is wrong with us, Nigerians? These don't look like colonialist legacies. Yet, importantly they don't look like things we can't overturn.

Make we change na abeg.

No, mate. My preferred candidate is Tinubu (for his conspicious track records). I'm not ordering my family members, for I hold that everyone has rights to vote who s/he has deemed fit. I'd rather they and people install Tinubu ahead of Obi.
However, I reserve due respect for your candidate.
i respect you for this matured manner of response. Devoid of insults & prejudice like others. Welldone

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by ghetto7(m): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Emergingnation3:

Thesame pig killing Igbo people for the Fulani's grin..
he is killing and arresting ipob
terrorist
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by BeardedMeat(m): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Machinegun91:
This movie go tough,. I see myself going home very soon to defend the oil in my territory.

Government can not handover my father's inheritance to someone like tompolo and I stay in the north watch him haras my people in kalabari.
Militant.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by dododawa1: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Threesha:
Let's talk via DM
Have send you message on your WhatsApp
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by hohafrank(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
One day you go chop gun bullets.He that kills by gun will die by gun.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Elidrisy20: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Trueprophet91:

Tompolo go beat am...he looks so unfit grin
I swear tompolo no fit
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Trueprophet91: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Elidrisy20:
I swear tompolo no fit

Asari dokubo is a walking corpse, see as he fat so grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
But just how can they award such a huge amount of money to tompolo? Is he the only one in Niger Delta?

They're definitely going to get it hot from everyone this time around
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by DOM7: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Coward! Best definition.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by PSVITA(m): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Threesha:
There's a mini flat in Ijegun
Tiles
Interlocking floor
Parking space
Water
At least 12 hours power supply
15 minutes drive to Oshodi
10 minutes drive to Iyana-Isolo
5 minutes drive to Jakande Gate

Rent
=N= 150,000
Check my profile for details

How can I contact you, my WhatsApp number is in my profile.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Threesha(f): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
PSVITA:

How can I contact you, my WhatsApp number is in my profile.
my profile has details to reach me
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Threesha(f): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
dododawa1:
Have send you message on your WhatsApp
I specifically said DM, not chat me in WhatsApp.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by deavicky(m): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ofunaofu:
*Says ‘I will collect gun from anybody that flouts warning’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/stay-away-from-kalabari-dokubo-asari-warns-tompolo-soldiers/
this is exactly what the government is looking for ahead of this election. Fight among the youth if not why will they give pipeline surveillance to one person to oversee the whole creek in Niger delta.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by deavicky(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
dyera:
I suspect that the reason he is threatening them to not come close to the pipelines in Rivers state is because he is into oil theft.
Tompolo can't stop any militant in the militant territory. Does he know their creek.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by stanisbaratheon: 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Spiritualife:
Some people here talking without facts. Everything Asari says is true. The pipelines and waterways pass through many communities and Tompolo cannot collect contract alone to protect pipelines itsekiri, urhobo communities etc. He never fought the struggle alone. Asari is correct, he really only fought oporoza/Arunton war during the itsekiri /ijaw conflict against Ayiri's people because it was the nearest itsekiri community (29 mins by boat) to Oporoza and the anger was that Chevron favored itsekiris to work in the yard.
Asari is right Tompolo never really left Oporoza to fight in other areas like others came to Gbaramatu. Camp 5 was invaded because Tompolo collected money to allow military to pass through his territory to carry food to Chevron so military intelligence DMI mapped his area everytime they paid him to traverse his zone..
The maritime University from Jonathan's era is in Gbaramatu, across the river from tompolo's village, Oporoza. He handles all the contract for the construction, Chevron, Shell and Seplat have been paying royalty since. The FG is overlooking a lot of genuine fighters during the struggle and thinking Tompolo can protect Nigerian infrastructure alone even with the military support. It's very easy to destabilize the region.
What is there to protect? Nobody else comes there to steal oil, every strong man will burst pipe in his community so if FG shared the contract among the communities nobody will have need to burst any pipes and so there is no vandalism. Now boys from other communities like Kalbari will flaunt the laws, now what will happen? will TP kill them with Nigerian soldier? Niger Delta don cast be that.

Thank you for your analysis. It is only fools that would sit in their rooms and type rubbish here, most of them are not even from here and they type trash.

So Tompolo will be taking royalty for pipelines in my own community while I inhale hydrocarbon. e no fit happen. Let him come to Rivers State and let's see how strong he is.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by stevups(m): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Machinegun91:
This movie go tough,. I see myself going home very soon to defend the oil in my territory.

Government can not handover my father's inheritance to someone like tompolo and I stay in the north watch him haras my people in kalabari.

You wan go collect?
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Igbojew: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Why is that this glutton is always obsessed with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.Whenever he open that his loose cannon mouth if he did not mention Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that doesn't know that he exist he will not talk.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by maste: 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
ASARI stop making noise. If you feel you can do the job without stealing crude oil, beg Tompolo to subcontract some portion to you. If you take up arms against the Nigeria Army you are taking up arms against the Federal Government of Nigeria. Let me assure you that you will not escape with treaonable felony because of pride and greed. You will either be killed in battle or captured and tried for treason for which the penalty is death and nothing will happen.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Dikegodspower(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
So igbo blood now runs in your vein abi?
Nonsense and ingridents

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by LordOfTheGame: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be crying for these people. Imagine what a supposed leader and owner of the blessed land is fighting for.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by GirahDonnish(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tompolo is the strongest Militant in South south after the death of Igodo who was the strongest but died because of his foolishness. Dokubo is no match to Tompolo cause Tompolo is working with other strong militants like Ateke,Young shall grow and other strong militants leader that are under the MEND movement that is headed by him.They gave Tompolo the contract because he's the leader of MEND that house other strong militants leader in the South south states. Dokubo is not a member of MEND unlike Ateke, Young shall grow that is part of MEND,so he won't benefit from the contract that's why he want his share

3 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Kaiser20: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
dyera:
I suspect that the reason he is threatening them to not come close to the pipelines in Rivers state is because he is into oil theft.
All of them are into Oil theft
The federal government
The NNPC
The military, Police
Militants..... ALL.
Foreign collaborators
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Elidrisy20: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Trueprophet91:

Asari dokubo is a walking corpse, see as he fat so grin
you no see how ruiz beat Joshua?
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Emergingnation3(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
paramakina202:

What about the man that formed a terror group in Igboland to kill his own people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfSkU4kC4-4
So as old as you are, you can't recognized propaganda when you come across one..

Chronic unity beggar..

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by paramakina202: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
Emergingnation3:
So as old as you are, you can't recognized propaganda when you come across one..

Chronic unity beggar..

When you are caught it becomes propaganda when you succeed in head-cutting a security officer or efulefu they become umuoma or umu chineke.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by buggatiboss(m): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2022

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Emergingnation3(m): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
paramakina202:

When you are caught it becomes propaganda when you succeed in head-cutting a security officer or efulefu they become umuoma or umu chineke.
No propaganda orchestrated by the Fulani Jihadist government can stop the imminent Biafra actualization....
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Usenokpevbo: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Brothers? How are they brothers?
They are both Ijaws, tribal brothers
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by paramakina202: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Emergingnation3:
No propaganda orchestrated by the Fulani Jihadist government can stop the imminent Biafra actualization....

You keep repeating this slogan until you become a grandfather.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Emergingnation3(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
paramakina202:

You keep repeating this slogan until you become a grandfather.
You mean becoming grandfather in Republic of Biafra. grin grin
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by paramakina202: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Emergingnation3:
You mean becoming grandfather in Republic of Biafra. grin grin

Are you in Republic of Biafra now or Republic of Nigeria? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User / Nigeria's Presidential Jet On OLX / Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.