Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts (29007 Views)

Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force / Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help / Young Girl Assaults Police Officers Trying To Penalise Her Mom For Breaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts by Lanretoye(m): 7:06am On Sep 12, 2022
SmartyPants:

So that is your definition of an attempt.

Pele.
until he shoot the woman and the woman didn't die before it becomes an attempt.smh
Re: Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts by SmartyPants(m): 7:32am On Sep 12, 2022
Lanretoye:
until he shoot the woman and the woman didn't die before it becomes an attempt.smh

What will you gain from deceiving yourself?
Re: Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts by Komu1048(m): 9:32am On Sep 12, 2022
Lanretoye:
shut up,u are a carpenter,u cant even differentiate between carpenter and carpentry.dont display your foolhardy here I will teach you bit if u [/b]refuse to [b]learn,that's your own personal problem.

This will be my last reply to you, because you are a dumb fellow. And a shame to anything call education. From misuse of words, spacing, spelling etc u got everything wrong.

Look out your errors everywhere, you are uneducated and a fool.
Re: Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts by Lanretoye(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2022
Komu1048:

This will be my last reply to you, because you are a dumb fellow. And a shame to anything call education. From misuse of words, spacing, spelling etc u got everything wrong.

Look out your errors everywhere, you are uneducated and a fool.
that's why u remain a carpenter, and that's what you will continue to be,that rag u are using to clean the shelve your boss made tells much about you.na the quality of your education puts you where u are.useless pot wanto call kettle black,abeg park for service lane.
Re: Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts by Lanretoye(m): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2022
SmartyPants:

What will you gain from deceiving yourself?
over sabi no go kill us.
Re: Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts by Komu1048(m): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2022
Lanretoye:
that's why u remain a carpenter, and that's what you will continue to be,that rag u are using to clean the shelve your boss made tells much about you.na the quality of your education puts you where u are.useless pot wanto call kettle black,abeg park for service lane.

Yeah, I'm a happy with the carpentry work n I'm so good with it. U can never n will never amount to anything in life, just like your writeup, u suck to the high heaven n no one will even look at it twice before they dumb ur foolish paper u call cv in the next dustbin. It's hilarious that a clown like you can even talk about correction, aside wasting money to send u to village school, ur parent even wasted time to name u ire(goodness)whereas u came to this world with ibi(misfortune)

2 Likes

Re: Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts by Ungodly: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2022
Babatunjo:
We must distinguish between a misdemeanor and a criminal act. The police PRO, in my own opinion is a hypocrite.

An unarmed citizen was physically and verbally threatened with being killed by the gun of a Nigerian police and she reacted emotionally.

The woman's lawyer should advise her to claim "temporary insanity" that was caused by the psychological threat of the unprofessional policeman and also counter sue to police for inflicting violent verbal threat and severe emotional trauma on this female Nigerian citizen.

They should also make sure the trial is well publicised in both social and traditional media.

The Police PRO is a hypocrite

at the end of the day, we are our problems in this country… small thing people will be jumping in defense of the people against the police even when they know it’s the person’s fault… and we want a better Nigeria. There was no physical altercation from the police in the said video but somehow y’all still find a way to fault the police man lmao… last last you will be the one to be arraigned and sentenced if you let your emotions lead you to physically abusing someone…

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts by Ungodly: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2022
ecolime:
Our Police have started videoing all incidence of assault on their personnel. Payback time grin

But who else noticed they only record the reaction of the civilians? Their recordings are always done half way.

They never record the Provocations or what the officers did that led to such arguments or assaults.

Only God knows the kain slap wey dem don wire the woman inside her car before coming out to pose for the camera.

My advise: Lets be calm in our conversations with them always. Don't let a crooked officer use you earn undue work promotion and awards. Be wise.
who asked the civilians not to make their own recordings? You ever see a civilian record where he/she physically assault a policeman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts by Ungodly: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2022
SavageBoy:
It's no longer the police that are assaulting civilians, it's now civilians assaulting police officers. Police sef don learn the act of video recording.

They reason; if civilians use video evidence against us, why can't we also use it against them?

What actually transpired that made the woman react like that?
Why is nobody asking why the police officer said he will shoot the woman?
since when do we start asking what transpired? If it was a policeman that was filmed physically assaulting a civilian would you have asked what transpired between them? she was filmed assaulting a policeman, get her arrested and arraigned, case closed.
Re: Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts by Shugargal(f): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
seanwilliam:

I agreed that I should have jejely cooperated . But I thought people were going to stand in support of me and ask what’ the matter was. This is iwo road a very open place like oshodi in Lagos for God sake,
I believed he took advantage of the fact that I was young , scared and naïve. Mind you what gave me morale was what I read on Twitter then that we should stand our grounds and create scenes by some influencers dem seglink I no even remember grin

I didn’t bother to share to some of my friends then cos na laugh dem go laugh me. Told my brother when I got home , he said I should have called him . I said In my mind , say see this one o grin
To the bolded , I concluded that nairaland F are all catfish grin I might be wrong sha
Hahahaha, bro you funny die aswear.. You go follow wetin you read for twitter abi, ok na. Those people making noise in this kind situation will see you and pass, always use your head e hear? Upon say you we're younger then, they will take advantage of that, learn to be yourself and forget what you read online.

Learn not to dey assume next time ok. Not everyone here is a catfish, I wonder what I will benefit from cat fishing. All the best little bro.
Re: Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts by Elchappo: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
OgatheTop:

Silly goat.

U must be our chief in the silly goat world...
Re: Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts by Lanretoye(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
Komu1048:

Yeah, I'm a happy with the carpentry work n I'm so good with it. U can never n will never amount to anything in life, just like your writeup, u suck to the high heaven n no one will even look at it twice before they dumb ur foolish paper u call cv in the next dustbin. It's hilarious that a clown like you can even talk about correction, aside wasting money to send u to village school, ur parent even wasted time to name u ire(goodness)whereas u came to this world with ibi(misfortune)
oga u are a carpenter,infact apprenticeship na him u be,that's why they gave you rag to clean that shelve.Bleep off!!!
Re: Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts by yunus22: 6:47am On Sep 16, 2022
SmartyPants:

I've seen your mentions. Good morning, please relax a little, i will send you an email.
I mailed you sir

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts by yunus22: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
SmartyPants:

I've seen your mentions. Good morning, please relax a little, i will send you an email.
Good evening sir, I sent you mail concerning our talk

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts by Bedotfarms: 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
Threat to life, attempted murder and unprofessionalism.

There's nothing I can say until the full video is released else deal with the police officer and free the woman.
Re: Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 18, 2022
� Please my people come to my aid o... Am a Keke driver started a high purchase on July 2022, still struggling with my weekly returns, devil come carry wahala jam me lastweek a customer gave me some bags of stock fish worth 600k to waybill to Abuja... The Abuja driver hijacked the fish disappear till now number no dey go, no one is agreeing to knowing the driver at the park again, my Keke has been locked since Wednesday by the customer insisting that I will give him half of the the money first before release, I have tried banks and all the lending places around no one is responding and I still need to give return for the Keke tomorrow or risk penalty or loosing it... Please you people are my only option � I don't have anywhere else to go ������� my account is down pls even is borrow will appreciate
UBA - 2079694548 - Chukwuemeka
God bless you all
Re: Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts by charlesedu777: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
charlesedu777:
Vote obi
Everything will be alright.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Based Nigerian Doctor Cries Out To Government Over Murder Of His Mom. Photos / ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja / Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.