Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) (78230 Views)

UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III / Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures / The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by LogicBomb8: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2022
wowcatty:
Nothing will be enough for you, you are not cut for that kind of information.
lol
I am not doubting you bro
The world has made me realize that things aint really as it seems.
Perhaps info like this, they will do anything to hide it so am not asleep

1 Like

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by wowcatty: 6:12am On Sep 20, 2022
Honestly, there are so much information that I have trouble figuring out which is important to share or not to, let alone when I'm busy. Cutting messages from long videos too is another. So I'm just waiting for the STORM to hit for us to begin the healing process.
LogicBomb8:
lol
I am not doubting you bro
The world has made me realize that things aint really as it seems.
Perhaps info like this, they will do anything to hide it so am not asleep
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by phineas: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2022
caye:

My dear, before the American nonsense of Pentecostalism that always supported the new Jews ( only God knows where they came from), there was the British Israelites : a deluded cult of crazy white men, who went into mainstream Christianity, and had following in thousands, if not millions , in the 1920s or 30s.

Their main doctrine was that the British were a.lineage of King David, and therefore were now the new Jews , and this the inheritors of the promises made to the Jews.

But we all know that the British, like the Welsh and Irish and Romans rose from the magic/ nature religions before the new religions of Christianity and Islam.

They never practised Judaism.

It was meant to cement the belief ( false one) that the British Empire was ordained by God and would never collapse.

It collapsed.

I agree with you.Notthing in their culture support ancient practice of Judaism.The west African cultural practices, oral history, and linguistic trail is more aligned to ancient Israel than the British or any other rendition

The narration above was just an observation on the stone.I particularly like your phrase "deluded cult of crazy white men"

They went ahead to justify slavery and the common wealth as their God given legacy, and proclaimed themselves the seed of ancient isreal Despite not been circumcised.

1 Like

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by LogicBomb8: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2022
wowcatty:
Honestly, there are so much information that I have trouble figuring out which is important to share or not to, let alone when I'm busy. Cutting messages from long videos too is another. So I'm just waiting for the STORM to hit for us to begin the healing process.
I understand and besides you can just create a thread for these, so that only people who value such information will sort for them

1 Like

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by wowcatty: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
It makes sense. I'll look into that.

Also @ OLAADEGBU
For now try to get some cash out to last you for a while in case the banks close for a period of time to bring about their new system.
LogicBomb8:

I understand and besides you can just create a thread for these, so that only people who value such information will sort for them
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
wowcatty:
It makes sense. I'll look into that.

Also @ OLAADEGBU
For now try to get some cash out to last you for a while in case the banks close for a period of time to bring about their new system.

Thanks for the info. I'll consider doing just that. wink

1 Like

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by sben2308(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Explorers:
The historic Stone of Destiny is to be moved from Edinburgh Castle for the Coronation of King Charles.

An integral part of the royal ceremony, the stone is a symbol of monarchy both north and south of the border.

Now held in the Crown Room of the castle, the red sandstone weighing 152kg, which is also known as the Stone of Scone will be transported by a team of experts once the date of the Coronation is known.

Historic Environment Scotland (HES), which manages the castle, will arrange for it to be taken to Westminster Abbey.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11200587/Stone-Destiny-transported-Edinburgh-Castle-London-Charless-coronation.html?ito=social-facebook

Only thing I picked from this is that the people who came to liberate us with religion(brought Christianity) are still using their traditional ways .We now carry am for head more dan our traditions .Truly the western people av use our heads
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by klonboi: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
omoeast:
This is one of the best piece of history…The stone is the same stone Jacob in the bible lay his head and had a dream about a ladder that leads to heaven…This stone makes the British king, king of kings on earth…No one else can sit on it except and English king…

Please do you have an idea of the exact location where this stone is from?

A pastor said it's from Africa.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by klonboi: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
youngakodex:
Stone of destiny was stolen from our forefathers after killing and enslave Millions of them.........We have many betrayer families amongs us during those days and till dates.. God help black race with your strong hands

Please do you know the exact location where to this stone was taken from?
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Johnn74: 7:06pm On May 06, 2023
Stone of destiny grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) / "Photos Of Luxury Vehicles Acquired By Jammeh In His Final Days" / Irish Twitter Jubilate Over The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.