Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) (78234 Views)

UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III / Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures / The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by blingxx(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Laggafin:
Bros no force your believes or whatever fictional lies they told you in Merlin and the likes.. I'm not a brainwashed nigga.. Do u Gerrit? cool
I'm not saying you should believe ,but all this ancient rituals and traditions originated from somewhere ,those pple actually believed in magic
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
lessonotes:
And una say Oyinbo no dey do ritual?
Did you read that they killed anyone and used their head or vagina for ritual? Do you even understand the meaning of ritual? Anyone can do ritual, rituals doesn't involve killing of innocent people. So yes, oyibo do ritual too.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hear some ignorant nigerians on here comparing their own killing of innocent people in the name of ritual to this same ritual..

Ritual doesn't mean kill people and harvest their vagina, breasts or penis.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Total rubbish, it is time we to abolish this crooked hyporcrites called the monarchs. Waste of our tax money.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
IrepChrist:
It's a form of idolatry. The western world believe so much in spiritism but see Africans as being superstitious. You need to see what happened at the commonwealth games opening ceremony, it was an open worship of Baal.
They introduced Christianity to Africa, we took it beyond religion to worship and relationship. Today they don't go to church anymore they don't want to hear you mentioned Jesus.

Truly, the first shall be the last and the last, the first.
So you believe all that crap about the last shall be the first. grin grin it is all rubbish! The last will always be the last. Just like Africans are still backwards. These people you say are the last made you believe that lie, remember as you ve accepted they introduced you to their made up christianity.. they don't want you mention Jesus they made him up to deceive illiterate backwards africans.

Everything africans believe in christianity were taught by the westerners, africans were doing fine before the introduction of chritianity to them.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Laggafin:

Speak for urself oga.. who told you I believe that shit
Mr man I wasn't referring to you personally, that was a general talk.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
All these nonsense is just to keep the plebs and ignorant paupers worshipping these crooks who calls themselves monarchies. Same way the previous kings claimed they were ordained by God. Liars! God doesn't even exist and they knew it.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
blingxx:

Oyinbo believed in witchcraft and magic during the medieval and dark age , this tin no suppose shock you since you have heard the story of Merlin and king author , this is not just fictional undecided alot of women where burnt alive England accused of witchcraft
You are correct, but now they are liberated there are no such things as witchcraft. Only africans still believe in witchcrafts nowadays.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by TiglathPILESER: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
oz4real83:
This stone belongs to their ancestors and any king\queen that sits on the stone during inauguration is assumed to have taken over the powers of the ancestors or forebears, this people with their deception cheesy grin, this is a traditional\pagan practice, they want to try and hide the real reason for the action. Don't mind the language they have been employing to disguise all they have been doing since the queen passed on, I have compared some of their actions with what happens when a Benin Oba passes on and I have seen a lot of similarities just that the Binis and other African people are bold enough to call them by their actual names while this "oyibo people" disguise theirs cheesy cheesy grin
pls shed more lights on the similarities. thanks
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by TiglathPILESER: 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
wowcatty:
That's not the original, Trump has the original and that's why he walked in front of the queen as a true and more royal than the queen, something no other president or person living ir dead can do or has done. I posted a full article and images of that on a yeye American politics thread long time ago. It's usually placed under the seat of the throne. The original has a sword lodged in it that only a special person can remove it.
please where can I read about this...
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Melagros(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
WibusJaga:

Stone of Destiny? shocked
So Oyibo follow us de serve juju too. cheesy
Hahaha,oga you no no before? grin
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by LogicBomb8: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
wowcatty:
That's not the original, Trump has the original and that's why he walked in front of the queen as a true and more royal than the queen, something no other president or person living ir dead can do or has done. I posted a full article and images of that on a yeye American politics thread long time ago. It's usually placed under the seat of the throne. The original has a sword lodged in it that only a special person can remove it.
you mean donald trump? Or ur just joking around
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by amp01(m): 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
havenz:
To be sincerely speaking, i dey really learn a lot of things inside England and their tradition after the death of the Queen.

I no wan know the usefulness of this STONE OF DESTINY i just dey think of how to steal am bring am back to Nigeria because them ma them steal our ancestral gods.
Let me shock you.
The only female Freemason that sat among Male Freemason,just dead and she is the Queen of England.

2 Likes

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I miss the Queen.. smiley
Hey everyone..this is not from Africa..so don't wail on here as usual..
Cos I know some wailers will always blame the Brits for their confusion and misfortune.. grin

Stop denigrating your people because of a lizard, inspire of your forming, you re nothing but a black monkey to them.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by oz4real83(m): 5:04am On Sep 13, 2022
TiglathPILESER:
pls shed more lights on the similarities. thanks
the "Ascension council" in British monarchy is equivalent to the Uzama\Usama council in Benin Empire. This council is responsible to install a new king\queen\oba and the Installation of the new king will come several months after the death of monarch. This council is made up of top officials in the British judiciary, legislature, executive and the church while in Benin Empire they are made up of top chiefs. Also, there are places the king\queen\oba must visit during this period and are expected to take oaths in these places while some rites are also performed. The new king\queen visits such places in Wales, England, Scotland, Belfast and they call such places "cathedrals,castles, parks, palaces and some other beautiful names" while the new Benin oba visits such places in Useh village, Uselu " amiamiemson aimiuwa" traditional ground where he performs the rite of climbing a palm tree and pay allegiance". He also visits Isekhere and other traditional places\shrines. Both king\queen\oba visit these places not to go and eat watermelon or suya cheesy grin angry but to take oaths and fulfil some traditional Ascension rites cheesy. Forget the fact that the people involved in these practises are putting on suites or religious robes, their duties are what mattered which are the same with those of our chiefs or priests in Benin, they all perform the same functions. Also, soldiers play important roles in these ceremonies and make them colourful. Check how colourful the ceremonies have been since with their beautiful uniforms cheesy, also come to Benin during oba's inauguration and see different traditional "military"groups with their colourful and "military regalias" . There are also cultural artefacts in Benin that represent the function of that stone that is the subject of discourse, without these, the inauguration can never take place
cheesy cheesy grin. These are just a few of many things.

3 Likes

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by youngakodex: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2022
Stone of destiny was stolen from our forefathers after killing and enslave Millions of them.........We have many betrayer families amongs us during those days and till dates.. God help black race with your strong hands
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by havenz(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2022
I never knew this, thanks for the info

amp01:

Let me shock you.
The only female Freemason that sat among Male Freemason,just dead and she is the Queen of England.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by BENEAMATA: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2022
ekanx27:

You are an endtime narialander for stealing an endtime message that is not credited to you.
Cc ; lasisi 69 , rightousness89
grin
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by doshiyad1: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
WibusJaga:

Stone of Destiny? shocked
So Oyibo follow us de serve juju too. cheesy

Lolz! you just dey know e don tay infact, I won't be Suprise if part of African's witch crafting is from them especially British
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by TiglathPILESER: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
amp01:

Let me shock you.

Baba u sabi jare
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by TiglathPILESER: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
oz4real83:
the "Ascension council" in British monarchy is equivalent to the Uzama\Usama council in Benin Empire. This council is responsible to install a new king\queen\oba and the Installation of the new king will come several months after the death of monarch. This council is made up of top officials in the British judiciary, legislature, executive and the church while in Benin Empire they are made up of top chiefs. Also, there are places the king\queen\oba must visit during this period and are expected to take oaths in these places while some rites are also performed. The new king\queen visits such places in Wales, England, Scotland, Belfast and they call such places "cathedrals,castles, parks, palaces and some other beautiful names" while the new Benin oba visits such places in Useh village, Uselu " amiamiemson aimiuwa" traditional ground where he performs the rite of climbing a palm tree and pay allegiance". He also visits Isekhere and other traditional places\shrines. Both king\queen\oba visit these places not to go and eat watermelon or suya cheesy grin angry but to take oaths and fulfil some traditional Ascension rites cheesy. Forget the fact that the people involved in these practises are putting on suites or religious robes, their duties are what mattered which are the same with those of our chiefs or priests in Benin, they all perform the same functions. Also, soldiers play important roles in these ceremonies and make them colourful. Check how colourful the ceremonies have been since with their beautiful uniforms cheesy, also come to Benin during oba's inauguration and see different traditional "military"groups with their colourful and "military regalias" . There are also cultural artefacts in Benin that represent the function of that stone that is the subject of discourse, without these, the inauguration can never take place
cheesy cheesy grin. These are just a few of many things.

Thank you very much. The system of this kingdom of darkness remains the same but the attires differ due to their climes. Thanks man
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Kobicove(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Maybe this is the same stone from which King Arthur pulled out a stone during medieval times
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by wowcatty: 4:38am On Sep 15, 2022
Why would I joke about something like that?

The queen had not worn any crown since Trump became president because they crown doesn't belong to the Windsors but to Christ and McLord's family( nothing to do with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ). These were Trump's scotish ancestors from his mother's side.
LogicBomb8:
you mean donald trump? Or ur just joking around
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by wowcatty: 4:44am On Sep 15, 2022
I got it from Q about 3 years ago or so and I posted it all over nairaland then. Check American Politics thread if you can search it or just see what google can bring.
TiglathPILESER:
please where can I read about this...
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by wowcatty: 5:00am On Sep 15, 2022
It's been a while now, I will have to dig for it.

The story was from Q and it was about the crown stone with a lion of judah symbol sword in it. The lion of Judah symbol also happened to be Trump's emblem.
Danniedpastor:

I will like you to explain this. Educate me pls
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Danniedpastor(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2022
wowcatty:
It's been a while now, I will have to dig for it.

The story was from Q and it was about the crown stone with a lion of judah symbol sword in it. The lion of Judah symbol also happened to be Trump's emblem.
Thanks, I'll research to know more

1 Like

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by LogicBomb8: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
wowcatty:
Why would I joke about something like that?

The queen had not worn any crown since Trump became president because they crown doesn't belong to the Windsors but to Christ and McLord's family( nothing to do with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ). These were Trump's scotish ancestors from his mother's side.
do you mean trump is more royal than the queen?
That the throne was stolen?
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by wowcatty: 6:06am On Sep 17, 2022
Something along that line.
LogicBomb8:
do you mean trump is more royal than the queen?
That the throne was stolen?
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by fati2001(m): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It was stolen from the deep shiithole of Africa.. grin grin I

Africans: Whites stole everything from us gringrin

EVERYTHING WAS STOLEN FROM AFRICA.

3 Likes

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by LogicBomb8: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
wowcatty:
Something along that line.
proof?
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by wowcatty: 7:42am On Sep 18, 2022
Nothing will be enough for you, you are not cut for that kind of information.
LogicBomb8:
proof?
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by caye(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2022
phineas:
I read about this stone a loong time ago.Book was written by some christian British pro slave type person

Here is the summary of what they believe

1. It was a coronation stone that existed before the time of Jesus

2.It was taken by the prophet with the last remnants of the royal family of Israel (forgot the prophets name, I think it was jeremiah)

3.It was moved with a daughter of the last king of isreal. From the lineage of David.It was transported by sea with the daughter to Scotland where a remnant settled

4. Her blood line they believe is the bloodline of the king of David and that of Israel

5.Coronation of Kings was to be made with the stone in reference to an ancient Israel practice

6.They believe that the present monarchy of the House of Windsor as the daughters bloodline and is of the root of David as such will always have a lineage on the throne as promised by God

There was more in the book, the author believes they are the royal family of the tribe of Judah, that's about it

My dear, before the American nonsense of Pentecostalism that always supported the new Jews ( only God knows where they came from), there was the British Israelites : a deluded cult of crazy white men, who went into mainstream Christianity, and had following in thousands, if not millions , in the 1920s or 30s.

Their main doctrine was that the British were a.lineage of King David, and therefore were now the new Jews , and this the inheritors of the promises made to the Jews.

But we all know that the British, like the Welsh and Irish and Romans rose from the magic/ nature religions before the new religions of Christianity and Islam.

They never practised Judaism.

It was meant to cement the belief ( false one) that the British Empire was ordained by God and would never collapse.

It collapsed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) / "Photos Of Luxury Vehicles Acquired By Jammeh In His Final Days" / Irish Twitter Jubilate Over The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.