Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) (36379 Views)

Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid / How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies / Human Beings Are Born Sinners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by Johel(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
te author=jesusjnr2020 post=116552353]Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints (Prayer Warriors) When Travelling? (Photos And Video)

Last week i saw the testimony of Dunsin Oyekan after he survived a ghastly motor accident, and I wasn't surprised...

I know very well from personal experience that there were those few that God would go the extra mile to protect where need be, so that same dangerous situations that would have harmed or taken the life of most would be turned into a testimony to them, because it wouldn't be able to harm them or take their lives.

That I believe was what happened to Dunsin who has shown himself to be of a different spiritual class... because it's glaring that it was indeed God that intervened and saved His life, otherwise it would easily have been an entirely different story.

That's why i keep telling people to stop playing church but take the things of God seriously, so that in crucial moments like that when they really needed God's help, God would even to go out of His way to save them because they were also there for Him when He needed someone.

Not after they've lived their lives for the themselves and for the devil, then all of a sudden, when they needed His help, for instance, when they're about to embark on a long distance journey, then they would suddenly remember God is there, and start cabashing, casting, binding, tonging and saying all manner of things in the name of prayer.

They're bound to be on on their own if they found themselves in a dangerous situation, because it's only men that they can deceive, not God!

Hence they shouldn't wait until when their lives were endangered and they needed God's help before they took Him seriously, but beforehand, so that God would also take their own matters seriously as He did in the instance of Dunsin, because they are not just lipservers whose hearts were not with Him, but true worshippers who worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. John 4:23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUntMjg4EUQ

God bless.[/quote]

For God's protection and journey mercies.
Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by lagonovo: 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Chaos14temp:
Do you want to burn too?
Is that a Christian question?
Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints (Prayer Warriors) When Travelling? (Photos And Video)

Last week i saw the testimony of Dunsin Oyekan after he survived a ghastly motor accident, and I wasn't surprised...

I know very well from personal experience that there were those few that God would go the extra mile to protect where need be, so that same dangerous situations that would have harmed or taken the life of most would be turned into a testimony to them, because it wouldn't be able to harm them or take their lives.

That I believe was what happened to Dunsin who has shown himself to be of a different spiritual class... because it's glaring that it was indeed God that intervened and saved His life, otherwise it would easily have been an entirely different story.

That's why i keep telling people to stop playing church but take the things of God seriously, so that in crucial moments like that when they really needed God's help, God would even to go out of His way to save them because they were also there for Him when He needed someone.

Not after they've lived their lives for the themselves and for the devil, then all of a sudden, when they needed His help, for instance, when they're about to embark on a long distance journey, then they would suddenly remember God is there, and start cabashing, casting, binding, tonging and saying all manner of things in the name of prayer.

They're bound to be on on their own if they found themselves in a dangerous situation, because it's only men that they can deceive, not God!

Hence they shouldn't wait until when their lives were endangered and they needed God's help before they took Him seriously, but beforehand, so that God would also take their own matters seriously as He did in the instance of Dunsin, because they are not just lipservers whose hearts were not with Him, but true worshippers who worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. John 4:23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUntMjg4EUQ

God bless.
Baba everything is not God, some are luck,,
What of those people that died ,so they don't have God as well,
Throw a dice up and tell me it's God that prevented the 6 face of a dice from showing up
Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by FullBlastLight: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Thanks for mocking Deborah and other Christians massacred in their place of worship..in other words those who died in the hands of their enemy weren't truly serving God..

In other words God choose to kill them all and save the true worshippers because they've been wasting their time going to church..these action perpetrated by God was to prove that he loves you..
Therefore 99 percent of Christians are Church goers and according to the op the god you spend your life serving doesn't care because you are not a true worshipper..what a merciful and loving God..

Hope u bother 2 go 2 Church 2day, huh?

U really hv 2 start going 2 Church, so dt u can stop talking like dis!

Mumu!cool

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by Edc1: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
How
Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nigerian Christians overspiritualize death and proclaim our naivete.

Aren't there Christians who have died due to accidents they were involved in? Bimbo Odukoya, Myles Munroe and other unknown Christians?

Aren't there so called non-Christians who have being saved from death in accidents too?

Even the Bible says that the same rain falls on both the sinners and saints alike.

So why do we think Dunsi 's not getting killed was a special case from others?
Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by temi1290: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
mrkings84:
Ah,who wants to die and go to hell?

You know, these people think they are wise. They suddenly turn saints in case there's an accident that leads to them dieing so they wan to play wise and safe, they don't know God is even wiser.

That's how one man promised to give his life to God, and all his possessions should God deliver him from a plane that was about crashing.
The pilots have asked all passengers to commit their souls to their creator cos it was obvious they couldn't make it. undecided

Boom, the man made the promise.

So God decided to test him.
God saved them and brought the situation to normal.

Men and brethren you know what?
As soon as the man stepped out of the plane, he said " Thank God".... (Having thought of the promise he made earlier)
He went further to say, God pls I was too fast to make that promise, I'm sorry I can't !

The man was actually a very rich man!!

Give us the full details of this story,the man's identity,the date (year and month at least)it happened,the destination of this plane, at least if you were able to know what this man discussed with God in that plane then you should also be able to give us this few details. Don't forget to provide links.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by snoopz: 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
It's simply becos we can't control the situation.
Na like make you dey inside plane all your hope is with God, the pilot and the plane, you're driving, all your hope is with God, and the car but imagine you're walking and there is danger, you can't totally feel helpless you can still run on your own to safety unlike the former

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by AyobamiIsaac12: 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Became they don't want to end up in hell incase something negative happens on their way to their respective destination
Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by mrkings84(m): 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
temi1290:

Give us the full details of this story,the man's identity,the date (year and month at least)it happened,the destination of this plane, at least if you were able to know what this man discussed with God in that plane then you should also be able to give us this few details. Don't forget to provide links.

SEE WHAT TINUBU'S APC AMD BUHARI HAVE CAUSED NOW, VERY DIFFICULT FOR ANYONE TO BELIEVE ANYONE AGAIN WITHOUT FIRST THINKING OF LIES......

DEAR GOD PLS DELIVER US FROM APC AND LIES!!!
Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hilarious

The one way dey make me laugh pass na when them enter motor dey go long distances

The driver go put gospel music as if say he go prevent bad things from happening for the journey

The worse is when they Travel by Plane
Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by faithsurvey: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
See an ex-pastor who converted about 650 other PASTORS to Islam.

Read the story at below link:

https://www.nairaland.com/7326962/650-pastors-converted-islam-former
Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by Okpetruth(m): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Guilty conscience. They are afraid to die yet they refuse to serve God in truth and in spirit. Satan (devil)has nothing to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos / Is Pastor Kumuyi Our Best Holiness Preacher? / TB Joshua's Birthday Celebration In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.