Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? (21793 Views)

What Is Heaven Like? / Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / Ah! Sin Unto Death. (all Christians Only ) we waiting for Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
Offpoint1:

From your inability to provide any Biblical verse in regards to my question tells a lot... cheesy
I already more than answered your question. You think instead that wriggling around it the way you do somehow renders the answer invalid for some reason. But any capable individual already knows it doesn't.

In the Gospels, Jesus Christ is God in the Kingdom of God, and He is the God to judge and condemn individuals to either Heaven or Hell. He revealed this to everyone over 2000 years ago. undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Offpoint1: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I already more than answered your question. You think instead that wriggling around it the way you do somehow renders the answer invalid for some reason. But any capable individual already knows it doesn't.

In the Gospels, Jesus Christ is God in the Kingdom of God, and He is the God to judge and condemn individuals to either Heaven or Hell. He revealed this to everyone over 2000 years ago. undecided
Lol, so there was no heaven or hell until 2000 years ago? There was no "GOD" until 2000 years ago?

More of the reasons you need to question yourself cheesy

How many years was human existence before the birth of Jesus Christ?
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Offpoint1:
1. Lol, so there was no heaven or hell until 2000 years ago? There was no "GOD" until 2000 years ago?

More of the reasons you need to question yourself cheesy

How many years was human existence before the birth of Jesus Christ?
1. WOW... 10000 % confirmation that you have never in fact read the book for yourself. Please, go get yourself educated abeg... stop wasting space on here with these ignorant posts of yours. undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. As far as it concerns all unbelievers - both those born before Jesus Christ and those during and after Jesus Christ - ... from dust, you(mind, body, and soul) were made and to dust, you(mind, body, and soul) shall return ... remains God's judgment since the time of Adam and Eve - Genesis 3 vs 19 undecided

2. God never asked men to bow to any religion. Instead, what He said is that they submit to and obey His Law as given to them by Him. Jesus Christ is God's Law in the Kingdom of God, and only those who are born-again can enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1 - 8 - where both Heaven and Hell are domains in - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 27 & Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. What that means is everybody who will end up in either Heaven or Hell will all be born-agains; the bad ones among them will end up in Hell of course. undecided

Before Jesus, there has been law and some prophet with like messages as Jesus...

What will happen to those who believed in those prophets too?
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:

1. Before Jesus, there has been law and some prophet with like messages as Jesus...

2. What will happen to those who believed in those prophets too?
1. You have never in fact read the book for yourself before have you? If you had, you would have come to the realization that the Law which existed before Jesus Christ was given by God as the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel which He constituted in the Land of Canaan from the people of Israel whom He rescued from the hands of the Egyptians - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. You, a Gentile, living in a foreign land have no business mentioning that Law as though it ever applied to you because it never did, not even to your ancestors. undecided

2. God's Law and promise to those of the Land of Canaan is as defined in the Constitution He gave to them, a different and separate Constitution from that which Jesus Christ gave to those who are of the Kingdom of God which He, Jesus Christ brought down to you and I about 2000 years ago. undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by adeoyekay(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't subscribe to Churchianism meaning I don't believe in the churches of men nor do I attend any of them. Churches of men amount to the very Broad gates that lead to the destruction - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 - that Jesus Christ warned His followers to steer clear of. undecided
Weldone my friend, please read the following verses for a better understanding.
Hebrew 10:25,. Psalm 69:9, psalm84:10
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
adeoyekay:
Weldone my friend, please read the following verses for a better understanding.
Hebrew 10:25,. Psalm 69:9, psalm84:10
I think this here link will help you understand that written in Hebrews 10 vs 25 a little better
https://www.nairaland.com/7334540/need-non-prosperity-church-advice-needed#116693565

Here's some advice to you, always pay attention to the context of the message you read... never lift verses out of context to support your own private ideas.... that is some of what the Pharisees were guilty of doing using God's name, a perversion of that which is of God.
6. Let not those who hope in you be put to shame through me, O Lord God of hosts; let not those who seek you be brought to dishonor through me, O God of Israel.
7 For it is for your sake that I have borne reproach, that dishonor has covered my face.
8 I have become a stranger to my brothers, an alien to my mother's sons.
9 For zeal for your house has consumed me, and the reproaches of those who reproach you have fallen on me. - Psalm 69 vs 6 - 9
Are you churches somehow God's House which is in Jerusalem? Are you of Israel/Jacob? undecided
8 O Lord God of hosts, hear my prayer; give ear, O God of Jacob! Selah
9 Behold our shield, O God; look on the face of your anointed!
10 For a day in your courts is better than a thousand elsewhere. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God
than dwell in the tents of wickedness.
- Psalm 84 vs 8 - 10
Are you of the house of Jacob? Are your churches replacements for God's House in Jerusalem where the courts in question exist or will be rebuilt according to God's decree? undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by orisa37: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Heaven is made for THE RIGHTEOUS ONLY

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? / African Beads And Occult Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.