Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,540 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? (21776 Views)

What Is Heaven Like? / Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / Ah! Sin Unto Death. (all Christians Only ) we waiting for Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by judithjam: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2022
NO

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by adeoyekay(m): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Maynmann:

Don’t be obtuse.
I’m not responsible for your ignorance.
Abeg get out Mr.man

Who is an ignorant between me and you

What is the relevance of the picture with the above topic
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by pappilo(m): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2022
icewinz:

PS: Being born in a christain home does not mean you are saved. Accepting Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour is what does.

But its an easier path. You for sure know that a man born a Buddhist in a majority Buddhist country has almost zero chance of going to Christian heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by haffaze777(m): 10:29am On Sep 11, 2022
We are all going to heavengrin

2 Likes

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Anansa0003: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2022
Heaven is meant for Christians only..but not all Christians will get there.

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by adeoyekay(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2022
Kayblack1905:

You inherit your stupidity from your father
Avoid vulgar language or nasty word

Let's act mature, prove yours and let others share their views.

2 Likes

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by ObosiUkwalla: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2022
Kayblack1905:

You inherit your stupidity from your father

Muslims with their mindset of bombing everything and everybody will rot in hell on the judgement day. Repent now and receive Christ
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by kayuseful: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2022
God's plan for man is the earth
The believer is heavenly but will dwell in the earth
Now to the question
The wise men that first knew of Jesus birth were gentiles
Jesus found the greatest faith,not in Israel, but gentiles
Whosoever believes in God's salvation in Christ is heaven-bound, whether he identifies the religion "Christianity" is another thing
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Heterodox(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2022
There's no religious heaven.

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Tonypen247(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2022
Everyone will get to heaven on their own way.

2 Likes

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by IBILEmayweather(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2022
It’s simple,
Christians go to Heaven,
Muslims go to paradise ,
Traditionalists join their ancestors in the world beyond,
And atheists go into eternal peace after death.

14 Likes

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Ayojb: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2022
kayuseful:
God's plan for man is the earth
The believer is heavenly but will dwell in the earth
Now to the question
The wise men that first knew of Jesus birth were gentiles
Jesus found the greatest faith,not in Israel, but gentiles
Whosoever believes in God's salvation in Christ is heaven-bound, whether he identifies the religion "Christianity" is another thing
you all don’t understand OP’s question.

We all know you have to believe in n Jesus Christ to enter heaven, but can one accept Christ salvation and still be a Muslim, or a Buddhist? Before you do that, or even when you do that, you will be associated with Christianity. So technically if you aren’t a Christian you can’t enter heaven?
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by farouk2much(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2022
Jst answer yes or no
ayourbamie:
I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except through me... Unless there's another father somewhere.

My opinion though.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Maynmann: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2022
adeoyekay:
Abeg get out Mr.man

Who is an ignorant between me and you

What is the relevance of the picture with the above topic

Get out yahweh worshipper.

Don’t be obtuse.
I’m not responsible for your ignorance.

Keep worshipping Middle East gods cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by usagee36: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2022
Religion is a scam invented by man to destroy the world. I'm a Christian because that was what my ancestors believed in. If God hates Muslims, why does he allow them to multiply through. We are brainwashed by those who first walk on earth. The Bible I'm beginning to believe is a doctrine of the ancient days. Same Bible said obey the laws of your land which we all fellow. I believe in Jesus because from history, I have learnt he was a good man on earth. So let's all do good and love one another. As of heaven, it will be empty with the way the world is today. Though nobody has gone there. Only in Nigeria I see people carrying Religion on their day to day life but suffers. Here in America, they aren't religious but everything works. Please I want the God in America not Nigeria grin The world will end, The will end but Kingdom of England alone was founded in 927 AD. Nigerian pastors are Bunch of hypocrites.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Someodds: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2022
All are fantasy stories for the weak minded individuals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by BigDawsNet: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2022
Believer Only

Christian or not
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by farouk2much(m): 10:40am On Sep 11, 2022
Jst answer the question directly.. Yes or no
adeoyekay:
Once you accept JESUS as your LORD and personal saviour heaven is yours.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Sleekfingers: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2022
Yungmil:
People are born into different family, religion, tribe and culture. I see some families with both Christians and Muslim in it.

My question now is that people who are born into a family of Islam, Hindu, Judaism, paganism and whatever, does it mean they can't make heaven.

Because I know I am a Christian basically because I was born into a Christian home, and I find it difficult to convert to any other religion no matter the amount of preaching, same goes to those born into Islam Hindu and the rest.

Please I need scholars in the house for more clarification.

Another brainwashed person spotted
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by poseidon12: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2022
icewinz:
Heaven was made for everyone, but is inhabited by those who respond to salvation.

If you believe in the christain world view, and uphold the Bible as having supreme authority. Then you will realize anyone who refuses to meet God's requirement for salvation - Christ. Will go to hell and it will not be because God wants them to perish but because the have willfully rejected God's provision for forgiveness.

PS: Being born in a christain home does not mean you are saved. Accepting Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour is what does.

Exactly. Excellent and succinct.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Sleekfingers: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:
IF YOU DIE BELIEVING THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD, MY BROTHER I FEAR FOR YOU O

cheesy cheesy

Dem don use that jew man called Jesus, brainwashed dem......

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:

IF YOU DIE BELIEVING THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD, MY BROTHER I FEAR FOR YOU O

Whoever die without believing Jesus Christ is the Son of God is in trouble! undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by OkCornel(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2022
Heaven is not for Christians only.

It’s for those who know the truth and obey the truth.

Abraham was not a Christian, neither was Enoch, Moses, or the people who called on the name of the Lord in the days of Enosh. Genesis 4 v 26.

Making it into the kingdom of God is not a function of religion.

Only the pure in heart will see God.

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by farouk2much(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Yes, heaven is made for Christians only while other religions will end up in hell, that's according to them but the truth is 99% of the same Christians won't make heaven if we are to go by the commandments and all what's in the Bible.
good one..... But wich religion are you...??
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Layi4real(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2022
Are there any christians who convert to ISLAM and a Muslim who convert to Christianity here.
I want us to share reason why we convert
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by ednut1(m): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2022
No such thing as heaven. All my ancestors who lived before Christianity came to Nigeria cannot be in hell na

7 Likes

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kinzo0917(m): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2022
ayourbamie:
I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except through me... Unless there's another father somewhere.

My opinion though.
. You just said it all
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:

So he should die by believing in the paedophile messenger of allah that married his great grand daughter as wife abi

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by HeavenVGate: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2022
adeoyekay:
I didn't agree to this notion
Majority of us in Nigeria, we practice our religion based on the birth not by choice.

I can't lie had it been my parent are Muslim . I will be muslim
Anyone that doesn't agree to this notion of practicing a particular religion simply because one was born into it, is of course an hypocrite. I'm a Muslim because I was born into the family, I'm practicing Islam because I was born into it not by choice and in this part of the world, we don't really chose religion for ourselves. We practice one our parents are practicing.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Catholic Priest, Alia, Suspended For Joining Benue Governorship Race / Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.