Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War (46118 Views)

Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War –buhari / Between Buhari, Queen Elizabeth & Late Abba Kyari / Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Fujiyama: 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Freethinker87:

Last time I was returning from work, right in front of me was a dead body rotting away, and everyone just walks past it like it was some piece of garbage.

I'm tired mehn. This country has a way of killing the soul.

^^^
It does. It really does.

Nigeria's (and Africa's) problems are not are unique to her - but the combination of these problems is.

It is annoying for me to have to use the above quote from a british establishment newspaper but it best captures the problems without too much "grammar" as we say.

I don't know where this is all going to end but things are not looking good.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Karlman: 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
RexTramadol1:

No vex, custodian of heaven’s gate
I am not angry dear but whoever helped Nigeria against Biafra in whatever means during the war is hell bound including Elizabeth 2!
Know this and know peace!
The Igbo is a rare gem, so good not even the English is better, which is why Nigeria cannot exist without the Igbo!
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Walllee: 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
Andres28:

Your new name is idi0cy

The guy is an Idiot without comparison,Omengoat

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by bigiyaro(m): 12:34am On Sep 12, 2022
Why won't she back her fellow parasites? Natural born looters. She has to force the fake unity to keep the country distabilzed and disorganized to their looting simple.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Oluwaseunomo: 5:02am On Sep 12, 2022
Karlman:
Exactly why she wouldn't make heaven!
Exactly why UJu Anya wished her an excruciating pain as those who suffered from the results of her sponsoring Nigeria against Biafra.

And as for you idiots who know nothing since Nigeria abolished history from school curriculum to hide their genocidal attrocities against Biafrans... I say Bleep you, Bleep your mama Eliza!
If another war should come we normal Nigerians will be glad to drop another bomb on you bastards head.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Karlman: 8:40am On Sep 12, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

If another war should come we normal Nigerians will be glad to drop another bomb on you bastards head.
Your fathers so dreaded another war that they would do everything to keep the SE even if the entire northern Nigeria is burning the bulk of the country army would always be stationed in the east to keep peace!
What does that tell you? That the Igbo is the most important tribe in Nigeria!
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by shegz24(m): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2022
Karlman:
Exactly why she wouldn't make heaven!
Exactly why UJu Anya wished her an excruciating pain as those who suffered from the results of her sponsoring Nigeria against Biafra.

And as for you idiots who know nothing since Nigeria abolished history from school curriculum to hide their genocidal attrocities against Biafrans... I say Bleep you, Bleep your mama Eliza!
Idiots like you always play the victim card for a war you lost.

You should be blaming Ojukwu for starting a war he knew the Igbos had no chance of winning.

Of course, the Britons will support Nigeria over any rebel entity.
Just as other Belgium supported Biafra.

The fool is Ojukwu and the millions of Igbos that are still brainwashed into seeking a war only to cry 'foul' when the casualties rose.
There are no rules in a war and that is why its best to avoid it.

The Queen is not at fault for anything.
Just as the Belgian king and president are not at fault.
Each simply chose a side to back.

Ojukwu foolishness started the war and when failure staired him in the face; he ran to Cote D'ivoire with his family leaving the Igbos to suffer famine and death.

But una no wan dey open minded.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Christistruth00: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2022
ebufa:

The biafrans lost control of those cities because the british special force SAS commandoes fought on behalf of the mnigerians in the key battle for Bonny! let us not forget the British also supplied the Nigerians with limitless ammunition!

Biafran White Mercenaries

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Oluwaseunomo: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2022
Karlman:

Your fathers so dreaded another war that they would do everything to keep the SE even if the entire northern Nigeria is burning the bulk of the country army would always be stationed in the east to keep peace!
What does that tell you? That the Igbo is the most important tribe in Nigeria!
Lol very important in drug dealing and using their father for money ritual.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2022
asanausana91:
you are in pain.

we are talking about billion cubic feet of untapped natural gas
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by ImperialYoruba: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
This is not good comment for president to make
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Karlman: 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

Lol very important in drug dealing and using their father for money ritual.
Yes some Igbos do drugs just like Tinubu and Kashamu and Eleyi of ogun state.

But the business of � Skull mining and dealings in human parts sales is solely a Yoruba business...

Human parts sales business is to the yorubas what car parts sales is to the Igbos.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Karlman: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
shegz24:

Idiots like you always play the victim card for a war you lost.

You should be blaming Ojukwu for starting a war he knew the Igbos had no chance of winning.

Of course, the Britons will support Nigeria over any rebel entity.
Just as other Belgium supported Biafra.

The fool is Ojukwu and the millions of Igbos that are still brainwashed into seeking a war only to cry 'foul' when the casualties rose.
There are no rules in a war and that is why its best to avoid it.

The Queen is not at fault for anything.
Just as the Belgian king and president are not at fault.
Each simply chose a side to back.

Ojukwu foolishness started the war and when failure staired him in the face; he ran to Cote D'ivoire with his family leaving the Igbos to suffer famine and death.

But una no wan dey open minded.
Good thing is that you know that you're an idiot, that alone, i am happy!
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Oluwaseunomo: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Karlman:

Yes some Igbos do drugs just like Tinubu and Kashamu and Eleyi of ogun state.

But the business of � Skull mining and dealings in human parts sales is solely a Yoruba business...

Human parts sales business is to the yorubas what car parts sales is to the Igbos.
Oponu where do you get baby factory where do you get okija shrine... Its a normal lifestyle for ibos once they're poor no time sharp sharp dem go use there mama do juju money bastard people.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Karlman: 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
[b][/b]
Oluwaseunomo:

Oponu where do you get baby factory where do you get okija shrine... Its a normal lifestyle for ibos once they're poor no time sharp sharp dem go use there mama do juju money bastard people.
Why are you crying?
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Tonnierichy(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Racoon:
The war of attrition and annihilation by both sides However, the Nigerian state fired the first shot.
Nah! Biafrans fired first when Ojukwu committed treason
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by shegz24(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Karlman:

Good thing is that you know that you're an idiot, that alone, i am happy!

Says the fool that will pee on himself at the sound of a bomb blast.

You think is by jumping on nairaland to talk nonsense.

If you see ordinary intra-tribal conflict you will run talk more war that last years.

Fool
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Karlman: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
shegz24:

Says the fool that will pee on himself at the sound of a bomb blast.

You think is by jumping on nairaland to talk nonsense.

If you see ordinary intra-tribal conflict you will run talk more war that last years.

Fool
Look Boy, if war set for this country today, if I no fall out for field to fight for Igboland make biggest thunder strike me anywhere wey I go hide!

Look Mr Oaf, I ain't your kind. I am a full blooded Igboman and that makes all the difference between me and you. So fuckkk you and fuckkk the rest of your kind!
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by shegz24(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2022
Karlman:

Look Boy, if war set for this country today, if I no fall out for field to fight for Igboland make biggest thunder strike me anywhere wey I go hide!

Look Mr Oaf, I ain't your kind. I am a full blooded Igboman and that makes all the difference between me and you. So fuckkk you and fuckkk the rest of your kind!

you are a coward like your likes.

even the IPOB that are making noise do not have the balls to face Buhari when he came to their own state.

its to flex for regular civilians that they can.

Ojukwu himself said that those the witnessed the war would never want another war and you are here yapping like its Call of Duty game we are talking about.

there are fates worse than even death.

Fool
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Scamburster(m): 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
DadaHammed:

You sure na the mugu pics be that? I would have loved him to post his picture himself.

BTW if that's picture of hopeless urchin, then he should be pitied. Mugu looks so disturbed with eternal sadism, keep face like dog wey chop soldier ant, some resemble who go break leg for okada accident tommorrow. grin

Omenka na your cantankerous sadistic face be that? I go like use my ewedu-stained shiit paint your face, make you fine sumol. grin
Guy, you no get joy.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by shegz24(m): 1:08am On Sep 23, 2022
Karlman:

What you are is an idiot.

Its only an idiot that will push for war when he cant even stand hunger for one week.
Have you seen where people are butchered; or burnt alive , in real life
.... now imagine that happening to you and anyone you have ever cared for.
Just the conflict in Jos that year was unbearable to watch - this was after TV editing and re-editing.

You wey no fit stand near the regular low rank soldiers.

The worst part is that what you think you are turning to 'asun' for is in reality the greed of a few igbo elites controlling the dogmatic masses like you.

Even Ojukwu himself had to escape with his family to Cote d'ivoire meanwhile he left your ancestors to starve to death, still you no wan get sense.

It's that stupidity that makes you think the Queen of England owes you an allegiance when even Nnamdi Azikiwe himself was against Biafra nonsense.

Even SouthSouth dnt want to associate with y'alls foolish hunger for violence ; only to feel entitled and play the victim card when you inevitably lose and millions of life get wasted for nothing.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Karlman: 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
shegz24:

What you are is an idiot.

Its only an idiot that will push for war when he cant even stand hunger for one week.
Have you seen where people are butchered; or burnt alive , in real life
.... now imagine that happening to you and anyone you have ever cared for.
Just the conflict in Jos that year was unbearable to watch - this was after TV editing and re-editing.

You wey no fit stand near the regular low rank soldiers.

The worst part is that what you think you are turning to 'asun' for is in reality the greed of a few igbo elites controlling the dogmatic masses like you.

Even Ojukwu himself had to escape with his family to Cote d'ivoire meanwhile he left your ancestors to starve to death, still you no wan get sense.

It's that stupidity that makes you think the Queen of England owes you an allegiance when even Nnamdi Azikiwe himself was against Biafra nonsense.

Even SouthSouth dnt want to associate with y'alls foolish hunger for violence ; only to feel entitled and play the victim card when you inevitably lose and millions of life get wasted for nothing.
Na your Papa and Mama be Idiots!
You think with your anus if you think an Igbo man is your type!

We stand for something, and whatever that is, we defend it with our life.

And if you fools wanna try, just start another war anyhow you can, let's see this time what will be left of your miserable selves!
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by shegz24(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Karlman:

And if you fools wanna try, just start another war anyhow you can, let's see this time what will be left of your miserable selves!

You stand for nothing and what you need is a proper soldier slap to reset your demented brain.

Too much movies and game has blocked your sense of reasoning such that you think war is fun.
slowpoke!
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by shegz24(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Karlman:

Okay what do YOU stand for.

You as a person, what do you stand for, or are you a zombie that just follow the bandwagon?

Is your brain just for internal decoration of your skull?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother / Herdsmen: Group Protests In Abuja, Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Ortom, Ishiaku / Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.