Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War (46113 Views)

Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War –buhari / Between Buhari, Queen Elizabeth & Late Abba Kyari / Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by ufotunang: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ok this was why uju Anya was ignored with queen Elizabeth and critizing her... nawaoooo
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by donkach: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Litmus: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
drips8:
They British backed Nigeria for economic reasons. The oil companies Shell and BP had significant control over Nigeria's oil industry and these companies are controlled by the British government and the Royal family.

Nigeria disintegrating would have lead to destruction of their control especially at the time as Biafra had made deals with another oil company owned by the French government ELF.

So it was either Nigeria British or Biafra France....
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Probz(m): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
faceland:

It's a matter of time, UK would be the largest Muslim country in Europe.

Bradford and Oldham essentially already-are but that’s more because of south-Asians than anyone-else. Ndu-Hausa/Fulani aren’t the only Muslims in the world. Do you know that?
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Probz(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Georgejeez:
Mama Eliza and her British Colonialists helped Nigeria kill , rape and destoy Biafra people, women and region respectively and Buhari is even proud to narrate the gory and infamous deeds .

Yet Datti the so called beloved vice of the saviour Peter Obi was seen laying flowers at the UK palace to honour the great Chairlady of Colonialism, Oppression and Genocide.

And someone is telling me that Obi and Datti are the expected saviours , never .

Oi, why-separate women from people?
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by OgaTimo(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
mumu man
getat joooor
at least she has good name after life,what have you
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Amah70: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

I’d go further to posit that they shat (past tense of shit) on the Nigerian constitution when they adopted sharia! But then they ‘own’ Nigeria and are free to do whatever TF they want!
They own Nigeria through the political structure of having 19 states in the old Northern region, with more representatives constutuencies, whereas, they left only 17 states with lesser number of representative constituencies in the old two southern regions that formed independent Nigeria with the northern region.
A presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in 24 out of the 36 states of Nigeria created by northern soldiers, before the candidate can be proclaimed winner of Nigeria's presidential election.
It's hard for any presidential candidate from any part of the south to win Nigeria's presidential election, if northern region supports a northern presidential candidate.
Obasanjo and GEJ's presidency were mere aberrations.
Abiola's election took place before Abacha further created his own states that finally distorted Nigeria's political structure.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Probz(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Originalsly:
Why wouldn't she give full support to the unity of Nigeria during the Civil War? Was she ever concerned about Nigerians?... or was she concerned about the disruption of exploitation of oil and other natural resources?
No doubt... the length of her reign is extraordinary and she deserves to be mourned ... but let's not go overboard.

Queen Elizabeth.... bowing to Haile Selassie. If you didn't know what she knew ... then now you know .... who be real Royalty.

This is a fair post.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Bayyajidda(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
madridguy:
God bless Sai Baba.

R.I.P Queen.

May God run you the way "Sai Baba" had ran Nigeria. Kindly say Amen or Amin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by chaloskyx: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
thats the only thing politically Nigeria has won if its economy, education infrastructure, jobs or stable currency its F9 but if its to clamp down on agitators such as IPOB Biafra Oduduwa and End sars you would score A1 why? because we are still under an authoritarian military rule all the 1999date democracy is a sham we are a totalitarian state
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by madridguy(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Aamin.
Amin.
Amen.

Bayyajidda:

May God run you the way "Sai Baba" had ran Nigeria. Kindly say Amen or Amin.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
muykem:
God bless the soul of Queen Elizabeth 11. Rest in peace mother of the world. I support that UNN should be named after her as a symbol of peace and unity in Nigeria.

Why?
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:
You, your brothers and Obi should all get out. How well did he rescue Anambra that he and his idiotic acolytes think they could rescue Nigeria?

Never seen such people my entire life. Y'all should first rescue Alaigbo from terrorism before thinking about rescuing Nigeria from same.

Nonsense.

Dude this your hatred for igbos is making you psychotic and foolish. Try and have sense abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Bayyajidda(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
madridguy:
Aamin.
Amin.
Amen.

Wow! Congrats. So be it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
asanausana91:
who give you oil? Mumu people. Even the Niger Delta who get the oil are not talking rubbish like this.

South East has oil and gas too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Zico5:

Let me tell u the truth today. Everyone is tired of Igbo in this country. The best is for us to distingrate so that we can send all Igbo out of South west. You bring nothing to the table rather u always bring pains, gnashing of teeth and sorrow to other regions. You want everything for yourself alone thinking u can hoodwink anyone to your whims and caprices. Yoruba are ready to let u form Ur country but no part of South South will go with u. Nonsense

Dude you talk like someone high on drugs. first of all speak for yourself of you are tired of Igbos that is your own cup of tea due to your inferiority complex. igbos have industrial enterprise they also have oil and abundant Natural gas presently the largest reserves of natural gas are in igboland and not even in the Niger delta again any south south region that wants to follow suit with Biafra you have no right to stop them. your envy of the igbos will be your death if you don't take time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:
Think I give a shit what a Zombiedient calls me? Go and verify o.

Folks licking Kanu's urine just yesterday suddenly think we'd be misled by them shouting Obi all over the place and help them prop a failed administrator up. You Igbos are funny characters.

I suppose the word zoo has been conveniently expunged from you people's lexicon, SUDDENLY.

Shishi, Una and Una useless Obi no go see.

Guy shut up you are sounding like a broken record. since i joined nairaland there is no anti igbo comment that you don't talk thrash. face to face with an igbo man they will beat you senseless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
asanausana91:
So the queen was our head of state from 1960 to 1963. Then why is it that those venomous Biafran basterds are angry because we lowered our flags at half mast in order to honour her.
The queen was our head of state,she deserves the honour given to her by Nigeria.
Fellow Nigerians I hope you can see how the secrets of obi has been expose. Obi is coming to revenge Biafra war and finish what ipob started. My middle belt people, pls be wise.

you don't have sense walahi.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by ebufa: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Litmus:

So it was either Nigeria British or Biafra France....

you pair of douche bags forget that same British crown gave permission for their trading company to enslave and tease over 5 million of your own people well before colonization....when will you black b8boons learn sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by ebufa: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
christistruth01:

There is a Problem

The Igbos cannot be a Country or a serious Political Power Bloc without their immediate south south Neigbhours

It was Ordained that way by God Almighty

Just look at their Geography

Their south south Neigbhours have a near Stranglehold over their Territory ,

Igboland can hardly do anything without their support

The Prayer that the south south People Prayed to God must have been very mighty indeed because

God Gave them almost all the Jokers cards for Nationhood

Sea Ports, Agricultural Land, Mineral Resources

The only serious Political joker Card the Igbos have is Industrous Population but it is not enough

When Gen Alabi Isama wrote in his book "Tragedy of Victory" that Igboland stands on 2 legs , Calabar and Port Harcourt and Ojukwu lost the War because he failed to take Igbolands legs Seriously Gen Isama definitely understood what he meant

The biafrans lost control of those cities because the british special force SAS commandoes fought on behalf of the mnigerians in the key battle for Bonny! let us not forget the British also supplied the Nigerians with limitless ammunition!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Egoveen: 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:
You, your brothers and Obi should all get out. How well did he rescue Anambra that he and his idiotic acolytes think they could rescue Nigeria?

Never seen such people my entire life. Y'all should first rescue Alaigbo from terrorism before thinking about rescuing Nigeria from same.

Nonsense.
You are a FOOL has buhari rescued the north ravaged by boko haram, bandits, fulani herdsmen Isis and all evil plaguing the north? Sometimes the way some of you reason ehn......you people deserves to be beaten to death with two by four plank aswear.....ezibida.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Jusphilip: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Freethinker87: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin grin

Last time I was returning from work, right in front of me was a dead body rotting away, and everyone just walks past it like it was some piece of garbage.

I'm tired mehn. This country has a way of killing the soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Truthdeypain: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Minjim:

It depends on how you look at it.

Literally Ojukwu fired the first shot when he declared Biafra

When I thought I have seen it all. I fear you afresh!
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by walozanga(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
President Elizabeth buhari speaking from his anus
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Yorobastard(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:

Nonsense.

As usual....A typical idiot
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Onyi90(m): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
Very insensitive speech from a myopic President indeed grin
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Sammy5413(m): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
PMB Indirectly repeating the genocidal statement he made earlier on Twitter that made Twitter delete his tweet! Why would a mental stable president of a country continually remind her citizens of genocides against Biafrans?
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by asanausana91: 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
obynzo:

you don't have sense walahi.
you are in pain.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by asanausana91: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
obynzo:

South East has oil and gas too
what is the quantity?
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by eagleu: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
Buhari can never stop talking about the civil war that ended more than 50 years ago. Apparently, he didn't hear about the 3Rs of Gowon. Reconstruction, rehabilitation, and recovery.
He's stuck and stuck in the 1970s.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN / Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics / Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.