Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War (46120 Views)

Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War –buhari / Between Buhari, Queen Elizabeth & Late Abba Kyari / Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by faceland: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Trapnews: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2022
grin
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by DamnnNiggarr: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2022
shocked
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by iscom(m): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2022
OK
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by FuckDModz: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2022
grin

RIP to the queen.

The P is not for peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by marvinsync(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:
You, your brothers and Obi should all get out. How well did he rescue Anambra that he and his idiotic acolytes think they could rescue Nigeria?

Never seen such people my entire life. Y'all should first rescue Alaigbo from terrorism before thinking about rescuing Nigeria from same.

Nonsense.

obi has actually done a lot for anambra

unlike ur kleptomaniac that hasn't done anything but using achievements of Lagos to hold its treasury

15 Likes

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by hush15: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2022
Racoon:
This is totally unstatemanly and unpresidential. But as an unrepentant fanatic and die-hard jihadists, one does not expect anything less.

Nothing new. The ignoble role Britain played in the subjugation, exploitation and amalgamation of conflicting entities in the forced Nigerian nationhood will forever be remembered.

Pls read: "Biafra: Britain's Shame" by Auberoth Waugh. and "What Britain did to Nigeria" by Max Siollun to understand better.

After all, the exploitation of the Niger Delta by Shell and other British anglophone oppressors is till raging till date. British helped Buhari to exploit Nigeria with is his endless medical tourism. Most corrupt Nigerian leaders find Britain as a safe haven to stash their loots.

I agree with you that was an insensitive comment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by lhordspy: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2022
Bubu too like vawulence self.

Must you shake the table wey wan break already?? grin

Pepper dem gang

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Tflex01: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2022
muykem:
God bless the soul of Queen Elizabeth 11. Rest in peace mother of the world. I support that UNN should be named after her as a symbol of peace and unity in Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by bigdammyj: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2022
Noted.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Slynation(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:
You, your brothers and Obi should all get out. How well did he rescue Anambra that he and his idiotic acolytes think they could rescue Nigeria?

Never seen such people my entire life. Y'all should first rescue Alaigbo from terrorism before thinking about rescuing Nigeria from same.

Nonsense.
Your village in Benue state is currently under constant siege by the Fulani millitia but your only problem in life is Obi and South East... cheesy

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by fablani(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2022
We know this before now. Is not news that queen have always help in most genocide in the world under her reign

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Slynation(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2022
marvinsync:

obi has actually done a lot for anambra

unlike ur kleptomaniac that hasn't done anything but using achievements of Lagos to hold its treasury
you can imagine someone legacy as I brought Fashola and Ambode... cheesy This people are so amazing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by azpekuliar: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:

Nonsense.

Shut your trap idiotic Idoma fool. Buhari was elected to fight terrorism not Obi. In addition to the NE, the NW, NC and SE all slipped into terrorism right under his watch to make Nigeria the second most terrorized country in the world.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Bobbiee: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2022
It goes without saying, if there is no Igbo president then there would be revolution and secession. Seeing as the Nigerian state wants the Igbo people to remain subservient to them, to remain a part of the whole but never participate on a larger scale.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Godjone(m): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:

Nonsense.
be like say small nuts don loose for this one mendula oblongata

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by faceland: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2022
hammer567:
STORY FOR THE gods, LET US SEE WHETHER DEAD ELIZABETH WILL SAVE NIGERIA IN 2023.

BUHARI WANT TO PEPPER IGBOS BUT WILL END UP DISINTEGRATING NIGERIA.

ONCE WE LEAVE, FULANI IMMIGRANT WILL FIGHT HAUSA, YORUBA AND MINORITY TRIBES IN THE NORTH FOR THEIR LAND.

BRITAIN WILL SUPPORT THEM AND IF GOD LIVES, MUSLIM TERRORIST WILL SURELY TAKE UK FROM THE ENGLISH.

RISHI SUNAK WAS JUST TESTING THE GROUND.

It's a matter of time, UK would be the largest Muslim country in Europe.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by asanausana91: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2022
Wintertime:
Very apt and concise

The whole world fought one of the strongest black race stopped them from utilising........

Allow some other tribes currently begging for one Nigeria to also have access to the oil in other to spite at the face of the owners

Nice play out

who give you oil? Mumu people. Even the Niger Delta who get the oil are not talking rubbish like this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by fk001(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Half of Buhari's speeches since 2015 have been civil war, civil war, civil war.

Only God knows what you did during the civil war. It is God that punishes.

Because he knows what he saw during the war. War is not for children.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Winnersunited: 10:43am On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:

Nonsense.
''I heard Rescue Alaigbo from terrorism'' The first set of terrorists in Nigeria were Richard Ogunderu, Kabir Adenuga, Venneth Oluwadisa and Kenny Rasaq Lawal. They hijacked Nigerian Airbus 310 with passengers on 25th Oct 1993. Second terrorist and Nigerian first suicide bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the underwear Christmas bomber. So check the names, let see those that are supposed to rescue the region from terrorism.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by newbornmacho(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:

Nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Wintertime: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2022
asanausana91:
who give you oil? Mumu people. Even the Niger Delta who get the oil are not talking rubbish like this.

Please go to your cave and don't talk to me

Illiterate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Tflex01: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2022
Bobbiee:
It goes without saying, if there is no Igbo president then there would be revolution and secession. Seeing as the Nigerian state wants the Igbo people to remain subservient to them, to remain a part of the whole but never participate on a larger scale.

It's alright. Just keep your revolution in SE and some parts of SS like Benin City. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Wintertime: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2022
faceland:

It's a matter of time, UK would be the largest Muslim country in Europe.

That's for sure

You can't eat others cake and not have it

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by babajero(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2022
muykem:
God bless the soul of Queen Elizabeth 11. Rest in peace mother of the world. I support that UNN should be named after her as a symbol of peace and unity in Nigeria.

Me I am nominating the palace of the sultan of Sokoto to be renamed to 'queen Elizabeth enclave'.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by okpas01: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2022
Why talk about Biafran war at a time like this? Buhari is truly clueless.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Zico5(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2022
hammer567:
STORY FOR THE gods, LET US SEE WHETHER DEAD ELIZABETH WILL SAVE NIGERIA IN 2023.

BUHARI WANT TO PEPPER IGBOS BUT WILL END UP DISINTEGRATING NIGERIA.

ONCE WE LEAVE, FULANI IMMIGRANT WILL FIGHT HAUSA, YORUBA AND MINORITY TRIBES IN THE NORTH FOR THEIR LAND.

BRITAIN WILL SUPPORT THEM AND IF GOD LIVES, MUSLIM TERRORIST WILL SURELY TAKE UK FROM THE ENGLISH.

RISHI SUNAK WAS JUST TESTING THE GROUND.
Let me tell u the truth today. Everyone is tired of Igbo in this country. The best is for us to distingrate so that we can send all Igbo out of South west. You bring nothing to the table rather u always bring pains, gnashing of teeth and sorrow to other regions. You want everything for yourself alone thinking u can hoodwink anyone to your whims and caprices. Yoruba are ready to let u form Ur country but no part of South South will go with u. Nonsense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Made1414(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2022
muykem:

Hahahahahahahaha onye ara

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by omenka(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2022
Andres28:

Your new name is idi0cy
Think I give a shit what a Zombiedient calls me? Go and verify o.

Folks licking Kanu's urine just yesterday suddenly think we'd be misled by them shouting Obi all over the place and help them prop a failed administrator up. You Igbos are funny characters.

I suppose the word zoo has been conveniently expunged from you people's lexicon, SUDDENLY.

Shishi, Una and Una useless Obi no go see.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Georgejeez: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2022
Mama Eliza and her British Colonialists helped Nigeria kill , rape and destoy Biafra people, women and region respectively and Buhari is even proud to narrate the gory and infamous deeds .

Yet Datti the so called beloved vice of the saviour Peter Obi was seen laying flowers at the UK palace to honour the great Chairlady of Colonialism, Oppression and Genocide.

And someone is telling me that Obi and Datti are the expected saviours , never .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Benitoh: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2022
If you think after 62yrs Nigeria is independent from British influence and indirect colonization, then you must be a product of indomie generation.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.