Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War (46110 Views)

Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War –buhari / Between Buhari, Queen Elizabeth & Late Abba Kyari / Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Amalekki: 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
christistruth01:

There is a Problem

The Igbos cannot be a Country or a serious Political Power Bloc without their immediate south south Neigbhours

It was Ordained that way by God Almighty

Just look at their Geography

Their south south Neigbhours have a near Stranglehold over their Territory ,

Igboland can hardly do anything without their support

The Prayer that the south south People Prayed to God must have been very mighty indeed because

God Gave them almost all the Jokers cards for Nationhood

Sea Ports, Agricultural Land, Mineral Resources

The only serious Political joker Card the Igbos have is Industrous Population but it is not enough

When Gen Alabi Isama wrote in his book "Tragedy of Victory" that Igboland stands on 2 legs , Calabar and Port Harcourt and Ojukwu lost the War because he failed to take Igbolands legs Seriously Gen Isama definitely understood what he meant
Yes, Biafra is nothing without the South-South. In fact, the whole of Nigeria! Na those ones firmly get Igbo's blokus for the matter and Igbo's loudmouths don burn that bridge. Not an accident that Benjamin Adekunle leveraged that simple fact to wreck Biafra.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by jrusky(m): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Andres28:
As long as peter OBI is here to finally rescue this drowning country. I do not care any more what happened in the civil war.
Past is past and it can't help us either.
Just vote peter obi let's retake our country that our fore fathers fought to see the good of their children.
The same reason our fathers fought the war, is the same reason we have chosen to vote peter obi.
To have a working nation.

Hahaha joker very very big comedian pls what is title of your comedy skit?

Thunder fire obi, rescue your fathers compound I guess? Past is not past anywhere stop that kidding mind play who are you deceiving infact what is your age because you sound like 3 years old boy.

You be who to claim past is past? Has SE ever accept being part of Nigeria even before independence? So na you irrelevant inconsequential rat obi zombie who will now say past is past, you well at all?

Obi go rescue your village you hear. We real Nigerians will never entrust our nation into the hand of our enemy, get that and I have peace. Obi will be flog like transformer thief by 2023 and we go jail him on top of it mark my word.

Obi my a s s. Thunder fire past is past, who cares?

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Loverboi2cute(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Today is Sunday
Lemme not talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

oil dey ya head

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Amalekki: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
jrusky:

Hahaha joker very very big comedian pls what is title of your comedy skit?

Thunder fire obi, rescue your fathers compound I guess? Past is not past anywhere stop that kidding mind play who are you deceiving infact what is your age because you sound like 3 years old boy.

You be who to claim past is past? Has SE ever accept being part of Nigeria even before independence? So na you irrelevant inconsequential rat obi zombie who will now say past is past, you well at all?

Obi go rescue your village you hear. We real Nigerians will never entrust our nation into the hand of our enemy, get that and I have peace. Obi will be flog like transformer thief by 2023 and we go jail him on top of it mark my word.

Obi my a s s. Thunder fire past is past, who cares?

Nonsense!!!
Obi is just a political comedy skit actor, simple. Nothing was seen of his work in Anambra to warrant all the noise at national level and will be fully addressed when campaign starts. He is lightweight.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by SlimzyDancer(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
https://youtube.com/channel/UCHat92eVXBYLeiQpv2Vl7Nw
Subscribe to my YouTube channel friends let's be friends
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
hammer567:
STORY FOR THE gods, LET US SEE WHETHER DEAD ELIZABETH WILL SAVE NIGERIA IN 2023.

BUHARI WANT TO PEPPER IGBOS BUT WILL END UP DISINTEGRATING NIGERIA.

ONCE WE LEAVE, FULANI IMMIGRANT WILL FIGHT HAUSA, YORUBA AND MINORITY TRIBES IN THE NORTH FOR THEIR LAND.

BRITAIN WILL SUPPORT THEM AND IF GOD LIVES, MUSLIM TERRORIST WILL SURELY TAKE UK FROM THE ENGLISH.

RISHI SUNAK WAS JUST TESTING THE GROUND.
AND IBOS WILL CONTINUE TO WAGE WAR WITH SS NIGER DELTA FOR DESPERATE GUMBODY ATTACH BY FORCE BIAFRAUUD COUNTRY WITH NO MAP
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Alawode01(m): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Amah70:

Yoruba Nation is all about Yoruba quitting Nigeria. Today, there may be more Yorubas agitating for Yoruba Nation, than Igbos agitating for restoration of Biafra, mind you.
,how last is the agitation for Yoruba nation last?hope you see what comes after that to agigitors,did you hear anything again?,no reasonable Yoruban that taking them serious, there on their own.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by aestake: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
drips8:
They British backed Nigeria for economic reasons. The oil companies Shell and BP had significant control over Nigeria's oil industry and these companies are controlled by the British government and the Royal family.

Nigeria disintegrating would have lead to destruction of their control especially at the time as Biafra had made deals with another oil company owned by the French government ELF.
Imagine the Buhari...how good is it that she backed Nigeria? Shithole country!
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by jrusky(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Amalekki:

Obi is just a political comedy skit actor, simple. Nothing was seen of his work in Anambra to warrant all the noise at national level and will be fully addressed when campaign starts. He is lightweight.

Obi is not even lightweight he is zeroweight bollock.

When we no dey craze we go come carry Nija give a known ipob supporter, first class tribalist, strong Biafra Lord like obi? God forbid. Nigeria matter is for those who are identify as Nigerian not a bloody dead beat pretentious separatist sympathiser bollock called obi.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Amah70: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Brilliant summations!

Fact of the matter is, what we have as ‘one Nigeria’ today is an unfair and evil set-up….blatant cheating against the entire south who were TWO regions, as against the norths’ one, when they were all going to Lancaster House to agree on the formation and structure Nigeria would take! At the very least, i can concede things should be done on a 50-50 basis between the south and north…as it was when we were amalgamated in 1914, even though it’s the south that’s been economically sustaining the union ever since!

The polity as structured today gives an unfair advantage to the muslim core north, and it seems it’s only the Igbo (south-east specifically) that are doing something about it! You can tell their agitation is making the hegemonic muslim north nervous because they have gone on to spill innocent blood as a consequence and unjustifiably tagged the main agitating group (IPOB) as terrorists!

The next group showing some semblance of doing something is the Akintoye/Igboho led Yoruba secession group. Though there’s has been less threatening to the Fulani hegemony as they’ve so far limited their operations to blowing grammar! The only time it looked like they were actually engaging in mass mobilisation of support for their cause, the hegemony panicked and sent the murderous Nigerian army after them…resulting in a number of deaths and Igboho escaping to save his life! They’ve remained relatively quiet and harmless ever since!

Bola Tinubu is among the few Yoruba who understand that this new Nigeria's political structure and governance system created by Arewa soldiers is a huge fraud.
Before 2014, Tinubu crisscrossed the SW region asking for political restructuring of Nigeria democratically.
Nearly every governor from the SE before 2014 called for political restructuring of Nigeria democratically.
Buhari became president, Arewa politicians began to say that they don't understand what political restructuring is all about.
The outcome of the 2023 presidential election shall determine if the fraudulent political structure and governance system will stay, or rearranged.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Igbojew: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Zico5:

Let me tell u the truth today. Everyone is tired of Igbo in this country. The best is for us to distingrate so that we can send all Igbo out of South west. You bring nothing to the table rather u always bring pains, gnashing of teeth and sorrow to other regions. You want everything for yourself alone thinking u can hoodwink anyone to your whims and caprices. Yoruba are ready to let u form Ur country but no part of South South will go with u. Nonsense
Hahaha look at this one,who doesn't know you people that is two face,neither here nor there.We know how parasitic you people are that is why anything Igbos or Biafra are discussed you people will get infuriated and paranoid because you people know that if Igbos who are your saviour leave this zoogeria your Housa/Fulani masters will deal with you ingrate............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Thinkfree(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
azpekuliar:

Shut your trap idiotic Idoma fool. Buhari was elected to fight terrorism not Obi. In addition to the NE, the NW, NC and SE all slipped into terrorism right under his watch to make Nigeria the second most terrorized country in the world.
omenka is egede by tribe leave idoma out your ipobic and osu oriented mouth.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Lannister360: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
muykem:
God bless the soul of Queen Elizabeth 11. Rest in peace mother of the world. I support that UNN should be named after her as a symbol of peace and unity in Nigeria.

Una mumu nor too much?
When yaradua die how many countries name their University after am? See how low self esteem wan finish you. Or perhaps you just hate the fact that University of Nigeria is in the East and you want that name scratched out. Make them name Abu Zaria in honour of the Queen. Animal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Btruth: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by shinealight(m): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Andres28:
As long as peter OBI is here to finally rescue this drowning country. I do not care any more what happened in the civil war.
Past is past and it can't help us either.
Just vote peter obi let's retake our country that our fore fathers fought to see the good of their children.
The same reason our fathers fought the war, is the same reason we have chosen to vote peter obi.
To have a working nation.

Our country? Our country? Which country are you guys talking about? Is it your country only if Peter Obi wins? What if he doesn’t win? The Hausaman may also prefer to continue to have his kith and kin at the top. So, what’s all this talk about Our Country?
Nigerians do not really have a sense of nationhood to be able to say “Our Country”!
The place should just be partitioned into homogeneous entities so that each part can build a proper Country for itself.
Simplicita!! cool cool
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Karlman: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
obedience4:

Was it the queen that told ojukwu to lead an armed conflict against the Nigeria state.. War has consequences and sadly the igbos paid for it
If that fight was left solely between the Igbos and the rest of you...am certain you wouldn't be existing...

So you and your lot owe your very existence to the dead queen Elizabeth!

As for we Igbos she can rot in hell with the rest of her entire British royalty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by AmeLonRo(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Amah70: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Iykoto86:
They tried ,obviously they failed as a country.We stand tall no matter what.
Wow. No matter what?
The matter that Nigeria is today a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people in the world, as well as one of the most terrorised countries in the world blighted by Islamists, don't worry you?
You must be living in Mars, with your belief, like the Buharis of Islamic Sharia states, that crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta are the only things that can sustain a country.
Rest of the advanced world is shifting from use of crude oil to sustainable energy sources.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Karlman: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
Parachoko:
You're extremely ignorant
Yes I am extremely ignorant of selective amnesia! And that makes me very comfortable!
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by azpekuliar: 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
Thinkfree:
omenka is egede by tribe leave idoma out your ipobic and osu oriented mouth.

I am tired of engaging fools from Benue then. Don’t you have any productive things to do like yams to plant?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Naajjii: 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
hammer567:
STORY FOR THE gods, LET US SEE WHETHER DEAD ELIZABETH WILL SAVE NIGERIA IN 2023.

BUHARI WANT TO PEPPER IGBOS BUT WILL END UP DISINTEGRATING NIGERIA.

ONCE WE LEAVE, FULANI IMMIGRANT WILL FIGHT HAUSA, YORUBA AND MINORITY TRIBES IN THE NORTH FOR THEIR LAND.

BRITAIN WILL SUPPORT THEM AND IF GOD LIVES, MUSLIM TERRORIST WILL SURELY TAKE UK FROM THE ENGLISH.

RISHI SUNAK WAS JUST TESTING THE GROUND.
Where you think you will run to? You have border with our Muslim Igala brothers in North Central. Islam will get to you through that border grin
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by LARAFAT1960: 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
the problem of Nigeria started with the colonization of Nigeria and after independence, they bring disunity among each other tribes, so I never see any good idea of celebrating the Queen of England's death, given independent to Nigeria, and bringing suffering and smiling, Nigeria can not go to England without visa there is a problem and in France, a french speaking country can travel to France without a visa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Fujiyama: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Slynation:
Your village in Benue state is currently under constant siege by the Fulani millitia but your only problem in life is Obi and South East... cheesy

^^^
The poster you quoted is not from Benue state. That lie has been allowed to run unchecked for far too long.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Zeezenho: 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:
You, your brothers and Obi should all get out. How well did he rescue Anambra that he and his idiotic acolytes think they could rescue Nigeria?

Never seen such people my entire life. Y'all should first rescue Alaigbo from terrorism before thinking about rescuing Nigeria from same.

Nonsense.

Have tinubu rescued the west from thugs and skull miner or have atiku rescued north from bandit,killers herdsmen and terrorists the answer is no.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by showafrica(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
free2ryhme:

It is not a secret. Russia was also supplying the FG with weapons against biafra.

One American army confessed on Live TV that he fought against Biafra and some African countries like Angola that it's one the things he regrets.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by nextdoor84(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
What this colonialists did in Africa was appalling. May God forgive them all.

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by iamsolasoul(f): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
For Igbo to remain in Nigeria it shows growth and forgiveness but some will continue to press our buttons and assassinate our character but progress is clear in aerial photos of development even oil and gas will be found there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Fujiyama: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
azpekuliar:

Shut your trap idiotic Idoma fool.

^^^
The poster you quoted is not Idoma. Your other noun and adjective...well I can't comment on those. But he is certainly not Idoma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by kingthreat(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Truthdeypain:

The bolded was typed out of sheer love and humanity. Keep deceiving yourself. Even you know say it no go better for your entire generation. You fellas are cursed beyond words. The souls of innocents that you starve to death will continue to haunt this your useless contraption till it burns into ashes.

An then when the sun finally rises in all it's glory and independence, you and your HERDSMEN and SHARIA will have a field day. I see the NORTH taking over the entire country in less than a month. You guys are their slaves there's nothing you can do by then.

Even all you fake ass christians will be turned sheikhs, Abdulahis and Mohammed's in less than a month.

GOD BLESS BIAFRA
GOD BLESS NDIGBO
GOD BLESS THE EAST

GOD BLESS THOSE SOULS WHO WERE STARVED TO DEATH, THOSE WHO HAD THE COURAGE TO SAY NO TO STATE SPONSORED POGROMS AND MASSACRE AND SOUGHT INDEPENDENCE FOR THEIR OWN SELF PRESERVATION

GOD BLESS THOSE YOUNG BOY SOLDIERS WHO FOUGHT TO THE DEATH FOR THE PRESERVATION OF THEIR RACE ON EMPTY BELLIES UPON BEING OUTGUNNED AND OUTMANNED IN EVERY POSSIBLE CRITERIA.

GOD BLESS THOSE MOTHERS WHO SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES BY EATING DANGEROUS PLANTS AND INSECTS TO SEE IF THEY WOULD DIE BEFORE GIVING IT TO THEIR DYING BABIES.

GOD BLESS THOSE IMMACULATELY BEAUTIFUL YOUNG BIAFRAN GIRLS WHO WERE BOUND RAPED AND MUTILATED TO DEATH

GOD BLESS MY GRANDMOTHER FOR NOT THROWING MY FATHER AWAY BUT SOFTLY AND GENTLY SMOLDERING HIM SO AS NOT TO GIVE AWAY THEIR POSITIONS TO THE EGYPTIAN PILOTS, GOD BLESS HER FOR HER EXTREME COURAGE AND BRAVERY. MANY KIDS WERE NOT SO LUCKY. A CRY OF A BABY COULD USUALLY COST A HIDING CAMP THOUSANDS OF CASUALTIES.

NO WONDER THEY CONTINUE TO OBLITERATE BURY AND DISTORT HISTORY. THEY CANNOT BRING THEMSELVES TO BARE THAT THEIR ANCESTORS WERE CAPABLE OF SUCH MONSTROSITIES.

WE WILL REMEMBER EVERYTHING AND FORGET NOTHING!

I read on the first paragraph. Once I realized that you were a pained baby factory product, I saved myself reading hateful trash.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by azpekuliar: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
The poster you quoted is not Idoma. Your other noun and adjective...well I can't comment on those. But he is certainly not Idoma.

I have been told that he is Igede. Duly noted.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Fujiyama: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
fk001:

Because he knows what he saw during the war. War is not for children.

^^^
The problem is...what have he and his fellow generals been able to do with the peace?

Retired generals all over the place. undecided They all fought in that war and have been in and out of power since then. And the country has been on a straight trip to hell under their watch.

They fought the war but they can't keep the peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN / Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics / Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.