Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8934 Views)

I Am HIV Positive – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by 07kjb: 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
LadyD22:

Yours is HIV , mine is pregnancy
I fear pregnancy die , imagine getting pregnant for someone just good enough for sex
That is my main reason for celibacy and I won't change my mind until I find someone who cares about my health as much as I do
Birth pills are so dangerous , and some girls are popping it every month like vitamin c
Men are shouting I can't use condom , I hate it
Pull out is a big joke , it's either you were lucky or just impotent because one day e go hook

I have 4 ladies that got pregnant , one was lucky she miscarried , the others had to abort , one almost lost her life , the other was just a child that got pregnant , and the scariest one ...... Make I no talk sef

I don go observe myself to know my cycle but I still don't trust it yet , I'm just happy I'm single and maybe I'll get a intimacy gadget , some men are even saying they want to get someone's daughter pregnant as baby mama INTENTIONALLY

I'm gooooooood , the rest of you should be careful grin

Were are you from?
Re: . by neztar: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
ManuelNate1:

Lafing.. Just dis one encounter, I don hang boot. Yhu still dey find babe to smash abi??
The funny thing is, I got a very young sweet innocent babe who just turned 18 that I'm moulding into woman hood. I was just saying to my self, imagine if I had bin negligent and sluggish in handling the whole situation and I ended up catching the virus and I later transmit to that innocent girl, wat wud have become of her?? Wud I have ever forgiven myself?? Never!
In all, it's God stood in between, an I also learnt valuable lessons.
This, I have taken a new leaf. No more irresponsible life style. It only leads to more and more problems
if i fit see esteemo i no mind
Re: . by Akinfemmy(m): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
ManuelNate1:

Yea, and asides the symptoms, it can be detected in the blood stream of most ppl in a month time from the time of infection

Bro how much is this HiV test strip.
Re: . by 07kjb: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
NIGERIA statistics on HIV is very incorrect

MANY PEOPLE ARE LIVING WITH HIV IN NIGERIA
Re: . by ManuelNate1: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Akinfemmy:

Bro how much is this HiV test strip.
It's 200 naira
Re: . by Baronthecelebri: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
Thank God for you
Re: . by joining2025: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
U no fit use condom rest, see many talk
Re: . by ManuelNate1: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
joining2025:
U no fit use condom rest, see many talk
Bros, even with condoms, if u don't know the other person's status, u are still as gud as dead man waiting to happen, chances of body fluid exchange, chances of condom bursts.
Re: . by spencekat(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

grin
These bannies dey bring wahala o.Imagine wetin kpekus don cause for this life so.
Re: . by Streetmovement(m): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
spencekat:
These bannies dey bring wahala o.Imagine wetin kpekus don cause for this life so.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Them be carriers of wahala, if no be for knacking wetin man wan use woman do sef for this life but them go dey form say them be everything, lol

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
HIV not real and condoms are toxic.
Abstain from casual sex and only engage in sex with serious partners that you know for sure you would marry.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: . by ManuelNate1: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
GenBuhari:
HIV not real and condoms are toxic.
Abstain from casual sex and only engage in sex with serious partners that you know for sure you would marry.
HIV is real bro, very very very real.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Has the HIV virus ever been isolated? It's a hoax!
ManuelNate1:

HIV is real bro, very very very real.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
dopedan:
Omo my hands have saved me from spending money, time, and from getting stds
If u know u know
hahahahahahaaaaaaa, e go break ooo
Re: . by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
This is one reason I find it difficult to even have anything to do with men these days.

See now.. after doing nonsense with her and leading her into problem, you left her thinking you're smart. Mind you, the exchange of fluid can still get you infected.

Don't jubilate yet.

Dirty men everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: . by AmancalledGod: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
ManuelNate1:

LMAO ��
Omo! The babe bin dey cry dey say "God why me?", I'm too young for this, my parents don't have it, look at me, at my age I have HIV.
Anytime wey I remember dat very scenario, fear dey catch me. She bin dey say e beta make she die Dan make she take drugs and that she will kill her self.
Bros, person suppose dey fear issues wey dis this life oo.
but please niqqa don't make the babe feel bad, just call her then tell that some sweet Sweet words to let her know that HIV is not the end of the word
Re: . by Rahkman: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
ManuelNate1:

LMAO ��
Omo! The babe bin dey cry dey say "God why me?", I'm too young for this, my parents don't have it, look at me, at my age I have HIV.
Anytime wey I remember dat very scenario, fear dey catch me. She bin dey say e beta make she die Dan make she take drugs and that she will kill her self.
Bros, person suppose dey fear issues wey dis this life oo.
hmm this is cringe worthy....at a young age of 22 dealing with issues like this
Re: . by ManuelNate1: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
This is one reason I find it difficult to even have anything to do with men these days.

See now.. after doing nonsense with her and leading her into problem, you left her thinking you're smart. Mind you, the exchange of fluid can still get you infected.

Don't jubilate yet.

Dirty men everywhere.
U really got a low mental I.Q.
U think this is a market place where women just quarell and bicker at each other for no reason, what's really ur point??
Which problem did I lead her into?? She got HIV and almost got me infected, and u talk about me leading her into problems?? Am I the one that gave her the virus??
Or for me to get her tested is a crime?? Wud yhu rather have her stay with the virus without knowing her status??
U don't have sense aswear!
Re: . by Clinghton: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
I thought it was only the military job that exposes one's life to death now I know another group of people. THE WOMANIZERS.

1 Like

Re: . by Naijaolosho2: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
manchyme:

nigga raw

And why do you have to quote the long epistle? Use your brain next time.
Re: . by Fremantle: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Once beaten, twice shy is how the saying goes. Sometimes in life something has to give before we adjust.

OP thank God your lesson learnt wasn't the hardway (You actually been infected)

Probably the babe knew but was acting ignorant to it, trying to lie and convince herself she was clean, and you reminded her of her status in a way she wouldn't have wanted.

I learnt something today and something knew (PEP) thank you.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
ManuelNate1:
Okay, let me share anoda an encounter I had with a lady who happens to be a carrier of the dreaded HIV virus.
It's a long read but it's worth it.
This happened Friday evening around 4pm or thereabout.

This young girl about 22 years old, whom I've met before sometimes ago through some one who is very close to me. He's younger than I am but we very close, more like family. We share most of our secrets with each other, sexapedes and other general life issues. We share women togeda too, more like, smash and give the other to smash too.

We also have a tradition of testing any girl for any dreaded virus before smashing, if u don't agree, no deal cos it's usually without condom. Me personally I hate condoms.

So, this lady in particular, my guy has already smashed her before, like he literally bleeped her life out. Dahs about a year ago or so.
So, I got talking to her, and we agreed to meet.
Countless times , we ended up not meeting. So she later travelled to Abuja, stayed dere for a couple of months and came back.

And them we finally met last week Friday.
Without much talk, I started romancing her and smooching her breast.
Though I observed sumtin , she wasnt looking as fresh and "chopable" as she was back den wen my guy was fucking her destiny out.
But nonetheless, I didnt bother.
Note: she had a cough and was coughing at intervals but attributes it to cold from fan always been on. Well, dat wasn't my business I said in mind.

As we continued, I started pushing the tembo with my romance, I started 'dry humping her', meaning, I was fucking her with both of our clothes still on. And I was careful not to overstep by kissing her because 1. She had a cough, 2. I didn't know her HIV status yet.

So as it became intense, I stopped, dashed out to the nearest pharmacy and bought HIV rapid testing strip, I asked for Hepatitis B and C test strips but they said, they didn't have those two. So I returned with just the HIV strip.
And I bought just one cos I did mine not long ago and I do it frequently.

Before I went to get the strip, while I was dry humping her', she was tryina lure me into fucking her right away, telling me dat wat I was doing was waste of time and energy, that I shud pull my clothes.
She was pushing her ass hard on my dick, rocking it and making phony sounds.
Plus I wasnt wearing boxers inside. It was just my joggers.

Then at a point, I pulled up her skirt and the only seperating elements betwwen my dick and her p*ssy was my joggers and her tight. But still with dat, the strenght with wich I pushed in, I cud still feel my dick seperating the walls of her pussy and I pounded for sometime with vigour while our clothes were still on.

At a point I was almost about pulling my clothes to Bleep her then I snapped into my senses and went to get the test strips.

Upon coming back, she started acting phony about being scared of needles and wat not.
Then she asked me to do mine first, I told her I bought just one test strip. Omoh babe started to create a schene that what do I mean by buying just one strip and was acting like a loose canon. I dashed out and got the second one for my self.

I got back, did my own test first, it came out negative, and the result was clear and clean.
Then I proceeded to run her own test.
Her test was negative for at first. So, I dropped. And I was talking with her. I just jokingly told her that, I will check the results again after 30 mins. Normally, I just said it without meaning it. Cos I had tot that, it was actually negative and the "patient's indicator line" was supposed to show even before the "control line" will show. I didn't know that I was ignorantly setting my self up for the devil's dinner. "Lafs"

So, after I had told her dat I will check again after 30 mins, she stylishly took her own result and held it in her hand, and was observing it her self.

Then wen she observed that the second line which is the positive line started showing up, she broke the test strip exactly along that line in a way to distort the result and make it confusing. Talk about dinning with the devil.
All along, I didn't know dat she actually, tried to manipulate the result, so I requested to see her own again den she declined, and was insisting that me I have seen her result already and it is negative so I shud forget about seeing it again. Like play like play, dis girl refused to give me o.

Na so, we argue till she come put the thing inside paper to discard am by her self wen she's going. Then I started wondering and became somewhat suspicious of her.
Then I relaxed, still took her to the bed and was caressing her, and smooching her, den I convinced her to dropp the result on the ground and focus on me, den she dropped it.
So at a point, a call came in and she went to pick it. Then I took the result from where she dropped it. Then she ended the call and started struggling with me dat I shudnt see it.
Na so dis girl bin wan strangle me, aswear!
She was violently struggling with me to prevent me from seeing it, but I was stronger than her so I ended up opening the paper and I saw the result. It was confusing and not clear, but I just used sense to tell her that... So u re positive and u want to trick me right.
Then she became startled, at this point I had dropped the strip for her. And started acting like she was schocked and creating dramatic scene. She then started begging that she didn't know she was positive, bla bla bla. She knelt down and was crying. We went outside, I discharged her. Then took the result to the clinic, the lab technician is my close person. He observed the result and assured me that it was negative that, can't I see that the strip is broken and the faint line didn't appear exactly at the middle. So I shudnt worry. �
But I told him, I ain't taking chances, that I will bring the girl for a more confirmatory test, and if she's actually positive, I will take prophylaxis for 30 days so I won't get infected, even though we didn't have any direct sex or kissing.
He said okay. Then I called the girl and told her,she said okay. That she was sure she was not positive.
Then yesterday , wen I asked her to come for the test, she started telling me plenty stories, I got angry, told her dat if she didn't come, I will go to her house and tell every body, and she will do the test in the presence of everybody, that I needed to started taking prophylaxis within the period of 24 hrs, though it's 72 hrs but I lied to her to make her feel time was against me.
Then she later came, she was literally crying, asking God to help and let the result not be positive. I assured her dat everything will be okay, we did the test and it still came out positive but with a fainted positive line.
Then I took her to the clinic straight, the man did the test with his own strip, the result cane out Sam, but the positive line was a bit pronounced this time. He confirmed the test with unigold test strip, that one showed clear positive.
Omo, na so the babe start cry, the act drama.
Me I jejely collected my drug i.e the prophylaxis and left. Even though the technician told me, it's a waste, since we didn't have any intercourse or kissing but I told him. Since the prophylaxis is not going to kille it I take it, I wasn't taking any chances.
Let me just take it for taking sake to prevent had I known.
So today will be my second day of taking it. I need to take it for 30 days period.
Lessons learnt.
1. Being randy and living a reckless life is rili rili
bad and shameful
2. The pain and agony one will have to go through after being caught by a dreaded disease is not worth the 5mins so called fun.
Take a look at the young lady in qstn, just a few months after catching the disease, she has become less of wat she you to look like, fresh, young and desirable
3. Since after this incidence, I've lost appetite for sex and chasing of women, any young lady I see now, looks to me like a carrier of the virus.
4. It's total and complete abstinence till I marry. I no dey for how e take happen.
Note: that my close guy is aware of every thing that happened, and he did his test too but it's negative, he left her for about a year ago.
Thanks.

how do u contact hiv, is it by entering the woman raw? does kissing and bodily fluid cause HIV
Re: . by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
ManuelNate1:

U really got a low mental I.Q.
U think this is a market place where women just quarell and bicker at each other for no reason, what's really ur point??
Which problem did I lead her into?? She got HIV and almost got me infected, and u talk about me leading her into problems?? Am I the one that gave her the virus??
Or for me to get her tested is a crime?? Wud yhu rather have her stay with the virus without knowing her status??
U don't have sense aswear!
I see you with all the sense in this world still sleeping with dirty girls handed down to you.

When you and your friend are using and passing babes to each other, it was all fun to you right?

Now, your friend and other men have used her and passed to you.

Congratulations.l!
Re: . by francdec4(m): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Best test for any virus is PCR, it looks for the RNA or DNA of the virus itself. It is more reliable than rapid strip. Also some factors can give false negative or false positive results. PCR is the best test for Any VIRUS.

Ask her to go do a PCR test. You can also do yours.
Re: . by ManuelNate1: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

how do u contact hiv, is it by entering the woman raw? does kissing and bodily fluid cause HIV
By
1. By entering raw. Most ppl say they has to be a cut before one will get the virus but I think that's not true, once the virus is introduced into ur system and u let it be without taking PEP, u get infected
2. Kissing and exchange of body fluid can also get one infected.
Re: . by ManuelNate1: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I see you with all the sense in this world still sleeping with dirty girls handed down to you.

When you and your friend are using and passing babes to each other, it was all fun to you right?

Now, your friend and other men have used her and passed to you.

Congratulations.l!
Yhu are nothing but a market woman. Go to where ur likes are and throw banters with them.
Get off my mentions.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
ManuelNate1:

By
1. By entering raw. Most ppl say they has to be a cut before one will get the virus but I think that's not true, once the virus is introduced into ur system and u let it be without taking PEP, u get infected
2. Kissing and exchange of body fluid can also get one infected.

what's pep, ok wat do u do immediately u suspect u may have had intimacy with sm1 thays positive
Re: . by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
ManuelNate1:

Yhu are nothing but a market woman. Go to where ur likes are and throw banters with them.
Get off my mentions.

Thank you.
Done!
Re: . by ManuelNate1: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

what's pep, ok wat do u do immediately u suspect u may have had intimacy with sm1 thays positive
U rush to the nearest pharmacy or clinic and request for Post Exposure Prophylaxis ( PEP).
It must not be more than 72 hrs before u start taking it.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
ManuelNate1:

U rush to the nearest pharmacy or clinic and request for Post Exposure Prophylaxis ( PEP).
It must not be more than 72 hrs before u start taking it.

I don't still get, if u enter a woman raw, without cd u mean if she's positive u would get it?
Re: . by ManuelNate1: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

I don't still get, if u enter a woman raw, without cd u mean if she's positive u would get it?
90% percent chances, u will get infected except if the woman is on drugs that have suppressed her viral load to a very low level. Then the chances will be lower than 90%.
For a woman.
If a positive male releases inside her and she does not take PEP, 99.99% chances are that she will get it. Except if the male is on anti retroviral drugs that have suppressed the viral load to a very very low level
Re: . by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
ManuelNate1:

90% percent chances, u will get infected except if the woman is on drugs that have suppressed her viral load to a very low level. Then the chances will be lower than 90%.
For a woman.
If a positive male releases inside her and she does not take PEP, 99.99% chances are that she will get it. Except if the male is on anti retroviral drugs that have suppressed the viral load to a very very low level

So u mean u should always use cd?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arrange Marriage Vs Love Marriage : Which One Do You Prefer? / Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies / Yoruba Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.