Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

How Soon Is Too Soon? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Soon Is Too Soon? (1144 Views)

See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me / How Soon Is Too Soon? / How Soon Is Too Soon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Soon Is Too Soon? by ssRhino: 1:17am On Aug 18, 2007
A guy meet up with a babe and got attracted to each other, how soon is too soon for the following:
1. The babe spending the weekend at the guys house
2. The babe start leaving some personal stuff at his own place, like tooth brush and her towels, basically claiming the owner
3. The man start using that golden statement, " I LOVE U"   seems like most nigerians in nija now uses " i love you" like a disease they just caught.
Re: How Soon Is Too Soon? by PTBNaija(f): 1:37am On Aug 18, 2007
These all depend on personal preference as there is no standard right and wrong for it. The only statement I want to mention is "I love you." I agree, from what I see in Nigerian movies. . .and from personal experience, people say I love you too early (generally) or they don't exactly know the meaning of the statement. But there really is no "too early" to say "I love you," if you mean it. . .then you mean it. But just really make sure you mean it. . .along with everything that it implies.
Re: How Soon Is Too Soon? by fawwyb(m): 7:02am On Aug 18, 2007
If they are both sincere to each other then there is nothing too soon in that. wink
Re: How Soon Is Too Soon? by MP007(m): 7:14am On Aug 18, 2007
may the lord have mercy
Re: How Soon Is Too Soon? by Mwaka(f): 8:19am On Aug 18, 2007
This is not the answer to the topic but i just want to advice these guys who like provoking others, is this how you are Nigerias insulting like this? We should stop it, if you dont want to contribute to the topic its better you stop than insulting. Please live like Zambians.
Re: How Soon Is Too Soon? by MP007(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2007
zambian?, who are they ? from where to where?this aint africa.com,  this js nairaland for nigerians ,  just consider ueself a green card holder, am a citizen of this site, get it
Re: How Soon Is Too Soon? by iice(f): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2007
Kindda agree with PTBNaija
Depends on the person. The 'I love you' though undecided People just throw those words around. . .even more people delude themselves and start spouting words. . .and all of a sudden they are out of love. . .yeah right
Re: How Soon Is Too Soon? by CrazyMan(m): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2007
Well it depends.

You can’t just meet a girl and ask her to come over to your place to spend the night with you or to start keeping some of her stuffs with you. First, the man has to see how committed the girl is towards that relationship before he starts making any further movements.

If that relationship is based on trust and true love, then the whole process shouldn’t take more that 2-3 weeks. But if one of them has a skeleton in his or her cupboard, then they have a real long way to go because one of the parties has to come out openly to the other.
Re: How Soon Is Too Soon? by ssRhino: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2007
It just makes me sick, how u start talking to some babes in nigeria and the next thing within few minutes is "I love you", when i get that, i wanna run, cos how could u love me when u hardly know me
Re: How Soon Is Too Soon? by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2007
its neva too soon for anything.

Too soon could mean a year to one person but would mean a week for another. If both of you are on the same wavelength then its fine. but if you are having doubts then its too soon!
Re: How Soon Is Too Soon? by simplyme3(f): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2007
you forgot to add:

have sex - or u r not interested?
Re: How Soon Is Too Soon? by ssRhino: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2007
Simply, to have sex could be same night
Re: How Soon Is Too Soon? by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2007
@$$Rhino

why u bothered answering totally confounds me!
Re: How Soon Is Too Soon? by ssRhino: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2007
Simply_me, is that you in da pix, f that is you, it is never too soon to know u ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: How Soon Is Too Soon? by EmperorLee(m): 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
simplyme3:
you forgot to add:

have sex - or u r not interested?

Fyn geh tongue

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Out Of This Delema(treat As Urgent) / How Often Do U Have To See Ur Babe, Cos I Don't C Mine / I Cant Send Out Messages With My Phone (my G/f Wont Believe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.