Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

How Often Do U Have To See Ur Babe, Cos I Don't C Mine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do U Have To See Ur Babe, Cos I Don't C Mine (1144 Views)

Pic: Whn Ur Babe Keep Disturbing U That She Wanna Ride Power Bike / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do U Have To See Ur Babe, Cos I Don't C Mine by olulu(m): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2007
hi people, been datin me lady since 2003, but recently i don't get to see her as often as i would love to. like now, i saw her last sept 30 2007 till date even though we both stay in lagos. we communicate regularly on phone, but am still not comfortable with that. even atimes when i try to make effort to go over to her place, she is too busy or sumtin. though i don't suspect that she is cheatin of me, am guessin its her attitude, u know, kinda of like takin me for granted (or dats how i feel).and i don't want to start complainin again cos sumtin like dis has happened b4 (twice sef). now am seriously thinkin of askin for a break,like 3 or even 6 months, or end the tin sef , cos personally its almost as good as a long distance relationship,and i don't end any emotional stress right now. or people, am i been too hasty.
Re: How Often Do U Have To See Ur Babe, Cos I Don't C Mine by kojeiwa(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2007
Because she is seeing somebody else. So there for she doesn't have time for you anymore
Re: How Often Do U Have To See Ur Babe, Cos I Don't C Mine by iice(f): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2007
Shouldn't be talking to her about this? undecided
Re: How Often Do U Have To See Ur Babe, Cos I Don't C Mine by inze(m): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2007
kojeiwa:

Because she is seeing somebody else. So there for she doesn't have time for you anymore

that was quite rude of you,

@poster,

am seeing mine, each and everyday, as a matter of fact, we're both in same class now in the university and that was where i met her. Some ladies tend to make distance from each other to avoid the saying "familiarity bringes discontent" but not in my case and its been by Gods grace.

Love is indeed magical.

I n z e
Re: How Often Do U Have To See Ur Babe, Cos I Don't C Mine by bebe2007(m): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2007
I feel your pain. Talk to her about it. Effective Communication is the key. Take heart.
Re: How Often Do U Have To See Ur Babe, Cos I Don't C Mine by firstking01(m): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
Act asif you dnt care, flaunt and flirt with other girl and show her...post it on whatsapp for her to see...fvcking act like you dnt careundecided
Re: How Often Do U Have To See Ur Babe, Cos I Don't C Mine by firstking01(m): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
Act asif you dnt care, flaunt and flirt with other girl and show her...post it on whatsapp for her to see...fvcking act like you dnt care and see how she 'll run to you complainingundecided
Re: How Often Do U Have To See Ur Babe, Cos I Don't C Mine by Victor1904(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
Since 2003? Bros d Ring don over due to give am

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Send Out Messages With My Phone (my G/f Wont Believe) / By Chris Hart / If Na U, U Go Gree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.