Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. (2585 Views)

Sheriff Abdulrazak: This 10-Year-Old Boy Is Missing In Kano (Pictured) / This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos / Charley @yabaki, #ENDSARS Campaign Mastermind: SARS Threatens To Kill Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2022
I was discussing with a close friend of mine yesterday a Yoruba man, Lol about how Igbo's suffered through farm work to raise their families. He started narrating how Yoruba's pass through same process too. I was a little bit surprised because war didn't happen in southwest, and Yoruba people where receiving their allocation even when the war was going on. That show that BAD GOVERNMENT KNOWS NO BOUNDARY. So another one of our friend who is deep rooted tribalised Yoruba boy said he wish fight would happen in lagos especially in LEKI, AGO PALACE, MAGODO, SURULERE all those places where prominent Igbo people stays so that they can inherit those Igbo peoples properties. Just imagine waiting dee go on in peoples mind. This is same way Yoruba people inherited Igbo peoples property during Biafra war. The hatred is real reasons when ever I am in the mist of Yoruba people I mind my business, I don't talk before they lynch on me.

My advice to any residents of Lagos from other tribes please don't argue politics on the street of Lagos you might be lynched. Always mind your business what ever they say they're right. One thing I noticed about southwesterners they don't really know what good governance is, they hype and worship their suppressors because of tokens. They worship money like is everything. I am not against Yoruba people or saying bad things about them, why they're my in-laws and I love their ways of living.

I have not heard anywhere in Lagos where they did youth empowerment to help the youth indegins of the state. Rather their elite is enriching themselves then play tribal game to redirect their focus on other tribes like their mummy TINUBU WIFE AND OBA OF LAGOS. We Igbo's call out our elite when they are stupid but here in southwest rather they hail them when they drop tokens. We Igbo's don't have respect to dash anybody you must earn it before you receive it.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by richeeyo(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2022
This is your personal opinion

6 Likes

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2022
Have it in mind that argument is not about winning but learning. So when ever you find yourselves been in a political argument with a southwesterner always learn to accept defeat but learn from the conversation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2022
richeeyo:
life is infinite has no end, so is the hatred might no be in all but it is real.

2 Likes

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 11, 2022
Yes
if you hate me i hate you, period

2 Likes

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2022
Tina00writer:
Yes
if you hate me i hate you, period
the last time I travelled to my village, for a burial I saw Yoruba people in my community living rent free. They associate with everybody no hate from my people, move around as they like, do their farm work, I said nobody wish them bad or try to oppress them.

3 Likes

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2022
Amb1045:
the last time I travelled to my village, for a burial I saw Yoruba people in my community living rent free. They associate with everybody no hate from my people, move around as they like, do their farm work, I said nobody wish them bad or try to oppress them.

Alright

1 Like

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2022
richeeyo:
everyday here in Lagos I mind how I talk, how i move, how I match the land in lagos before someone slap me that I'm matching Yoruba lands anyhow. As a residents in Lagos you really have to be careful before they use the normal slangs on you na omo-ibo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2022
Whenever they eko that word na omo-ibo just know your own is finished. Na lynch straight. Next you go hear omo Igbo no dee hear word. Lol. The hate is real, you people should learn
to calm down we are all humans.

1 Like

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by holluwizzy: 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ur opinion and u re relating with urchins and agberos, but the learned ones know what they want and mind their business.

U re supposed to advise them or they should give u tangible reason why they want Igbo property as theirs.

And if u ask, it's the Apshit party coz that's what their boss preach to them.

Amb1045:
I was discussing with a close friend of mine yesterday a Yoruba man, Lol about how Igbo's suffered through farm work to raise their families. He started narrating how Yoruba's pass through same process too. I was a little bit surprised because war didn't happen in southwest, and Yoruba people where receiving their allocation even when the war was going on. That show that BAD GOVERNMENT KNOWS NO BOUNDARY. So another one of our friend who is deep rooted tribalised Yoruba boy said he wish fight would happen in lagos especially in LEKI, AGO PALACE, MAGODO, SURULERE all those places where prominent Igbo people stays so that they can inherit those Igbo peoples properties. Just imagine waiting dee go on in peoples mind. This is same way Yoruba people inherited Igbo peoples property during Biafra war. The hatred is real reasons when ever I am in the mist of Yoruba people I mind my business, I don't talk before they leanch on me.

My advice to any residents of Lagos from other tribes please don't argue politics on the street of Lagos you might be leanched. Always mind your business what ever they say they're right. One thing I noticed about southwesterners they don't really know what good governance is, they hype and worship their suppressors because of tokens. They worship money like is everything. I am not against Yoruba people or saying bad things about them why they're my in-laws and I love their ways of living. I have not heard anywhere in Lagos where they did youth empowerment to help the youth indegins of the state.

2 Likes

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Qtrpst4: 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Are you surprised why they are falling behind in everything? Imagine the SW that was known for education in the past, the only region that enjoyed regional free education coming last in regional ranking that even the north east did better than them in the last waec. Hate comes with a cost and only time will tell.

Wait make calabar, onne and onitsha port to start working fully, you will see what will happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Qtrpst4: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
We know that there are good and beautiful souls in the Yoruba tribe, but when a set of persons thinks they can sponsor propaganda to advance their foolish and selfish political agenda, this is what you should expect

holluwizzy:
Ur opinion and u re relating with urchins and agberos, but the learned ones know what they want and mind their business.

U re supposed to advise them or they should give u tangible reason why they want Igbo property as theirs.

And if u ask, it's the Apshit party coz that's what their boss preach to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by holluwizzy: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
If u sit with them and buy them normal gin and smoke, they will be loyal to u.

Na so MC take start business for Oshodi.

Qtrpst4:
We know that there are good and beautiful souls in the Yoruba tribe, but when a set of persons thinks they can sponsor propaganda to advance their foolish and selfish political agenda, this is what you should expect

2 Likes

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by ray501(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Oga, those Lagosian don't care where you come from, once you act like mumu them go treat you as one, yoruba,ibo or hausa. Lagos is all about survival of the fittest.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Every single Yoruba man believes that Igbo people are taking their lands by buying it. They feel Igbo are encroaching into their ancestry lands something you paid for with cash oooh. Lol now they just want find a way to take their properties back, they want to eat their cake and have it back. Life deep

1 Like

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
I have realtor as a friend some Yoruba landlords can never rent their apartment to an Igbo person no matter the amount he wants to pay. The hatred is real.

1 Like

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Qtrpst4: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
What do you expect from never do well touts that tinubu filled Lagos with.

Is that not the same strategy they use in the north? Do you see any Igbo man doing that? Why, because we are educated and those that are not, have an educated brother or sister to talk sense into him

Illiteracy breeds servitude and slavish mentality

holluwizzy:
If u sit with them and buy them normal gin and smoke, they will be loyal to u.

Na so MC take start business for Oshodi.

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Qtrpst4: 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
They should buy back the property Nah,
if dem fit

Amb1045:
I have realtor as a friend some Yoruba landlords can never rent their apartment to an Igbo person no matter the amount he wants to pay. The hatred pure is real.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Patriotsleague: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Talk about your region.

1 Like

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
Most southwesterners are not good travellers, they prefer to go to London. Lol due to their history and easy access to UK embassy and their ancestry relation with UK. Most of them have not travelled to eastern region of the country, they believed that part of the country is filled with trenches. Lol my people remove lagos no state in southwest you can use to compare states in eastern region. The only problem eastern region has is lack of federal project due to fulani marginisation. Even the international airport in those regions where built by states. Small thing go back to your state. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by melody91: 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Make una ignore op .. the fool na Tribalist

4 Likes

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by tunjiajayi: 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
The hatred is real and mutual.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by duro4chang(m): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
Victim mentality. They always see bad things in other tribes. They always believe other tribes hate them. To them they are always the victims others are villains.

4 Likes

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
duro4chang:
Victim mentality. They always see bad things in other tribes. They always believe other tribes hate them. To them they are always the victims others are villains.
everything I said is fact, now show me where I claim victim to the story above. Your level of reasoning is abnormal. Try to change
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by holluwizzy: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
I really want obi to win, but the games tinubu is playing is strategic, except if kwankwanso sins the north or the north betrays tinubu for Atiku, that's the way I believe OBI will win, also obi deputy need alot of work to do in the north and middle.

Meanwhile with the current situation ASUU and other things going on with APC and corruption, it is 70% for Obi to win the election.

Buhari was denied Qatar Visa bcoz they know he breeds terrorist, Qatar don't tolerate nonsense, neither can extremist survive there.

Qtrpst4:
What do you expect from never do well touts that tinubu filled Lagos with.

Is that not the same strategy they use in the north? Do you see any Igbo man doing that? Why, because we are educated and those that are not, have an educated brother or sister to talk sense into him

Illiteracy breeds servitude and slavish mentality

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
The hatred is real. Everybody just want to have something doing. Let love lead. People should tone down the hatred they have for other tribes.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Igbodicool(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Haters will hate in vain.

Since Yoruba has been hating Igbo, how many times have they won Queen Elizabeth's Award?

They hate, we succeed!

2 Likes

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
We Igbo don't compete with other tribes rather we compete with ourself to be better than who we where yesterday. Reason we put effort and risk in everything we do to better ouself and our family lives. So don't try to form competition with person way no even see you.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
All other tribes try test this thing with any southwesterners around you and see how how happy they will react. Tell them they have sense like an omo-ibo. And see them start bragging how smart they are. Jealousy is una problem. Yoruba people loves Igbo but their strong head no go allow them accept it. Lol
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Qtrpst4: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
If you think tinubu will win the north, then you don't understand the north.

You think tinubu can defeat atiku or kwankwaso in the north? I mean NE and NW because as it stands obi has NC.

Right now, there is voters apathy in the north and they are all tired of pdp and APC. Tinubu will get alot of heart break.

February will come by God's grace

holluwizzy:
I really want obi to win, but the games tinubu is playing is strategic, except if kwankwanso sins the north or the north betrays tinubu for Atiku, that's the way I believe OBI will win, also obi deputy need alot of work to do in the north and middle.

Meanwhile with the current situation ASUU and other things going on with APC and corruption, it is 70% for Obi to win the election.

Buhari was denied Qatar Visa bcoz they know he breeds terrorist, Qatar don't tolerate nonsense, neither can extremist survive there.

1 Like

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by duro4chang(m): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Amb1045:
everything I said is fact, now show me where I claim victim to the story above. Your level of reasoning is abnormal. Try to change
You are playing victim mentalily. Igbo are scatterd all over yoruba land without molestation yet you came here to attack yoruba.

1 Like

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
duro4chang:
You are playing victim mentalily. Igbo are scatterd all over yoruba land without molestation yet you came here to attack yoruba.
you're trying to spin what I said, where did I attack any Yoruba there. Those things I mentioned above are out of experience, things I witness. Reality no hidden agender attached. This is how we live in your lands. Most Igbo who stays in Lagos leaves with fear of tribalism, fears of been called omo-ibo, fears of been lynched by thugs who don't even know what happen only because you're called omo- IBO, they will slap you. The next thing you will hear is that omo IBO dee form wiseness. You have heard where una madam tinubu wife and una oba is threating us with death. Igbo leaves in your land with fears. But God pass all of una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Man Was Breathing They Were Cutting His Hand Blackaxe Vs Eiye PHOTOS / INSIDE LIFE: LATEST Updates On Female Banker Who Committed Suicide In Bank's To / Reactions As Mrmacaroni Shared Old Of Him And Ruth Kadiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.