Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,643 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. (2594 Views)

Sheriff Abdulrazak: This 10-Year-Old Boy Is Missing In Kano (Pictured) / This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos / Charley @yabaki, #ENDSARS Campaign Mastermind: SARS Threatens To Kill Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 9:18am On Sep 12, 2022
jonahhh:
What’s with this inferior complex amongst y’all, common men Yoruba people are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria… if you want to go that route with us fine we are down for it, we don too allow una plenty for Lagos na why una dey yarn dust. If we hated y’all trust me you won’t have properties and business in lagos. How many major markets does your Igbo people dominate in lagos? Countless markets. Use yur senses next time you want to drag Yoruba people into yur hate mindset. We are not your slavers (fulani)
hope you are okay shaaaa because you sound stupid. Yoruba's are not business kind of people they prefer office work. When you talk about market and business na Igbo get am. Through those market you're talking about we generate all those billions for Lagos state government. Without Igbo's doing business in Lagos, Lagos will be a tourist center. Learn to give respect to who is due.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2022
zainabhoney4:
Make una ignore op .. the fool na TribalistMake una ignore op .. the fool na Tribalist...
nothing like tribalism, just fact. This is how every southeasterner feel in your state. One idiot from ekiti will be claiming lagosian

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 9:24am On Sep 12, 2022
loko50:
Igbos are responsible for whatever form of hate they receive from others
you guys are just jealous of pure hustle.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2022
Patriotsleague:
You people condone and created ipob terrorist group, you deserve to be hated and banned from the entire country.
this one no get brain. Na pure mugu
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2022
richeeyo:
This is your personal opinion

I have not heard anywhere in Lagos where they did youth empowerment to help the youth indegins of the state. Rather their elite is enriching themselves then play tribal game to redirect their focus on other tribes like their mummy TINUBU WIFE AND OBA OF LAGOS. We Igbo's call out our elite when they are stupid but here in southwest rather they hail them when they drop tokens. We Igbo's don't have respect to dash anybody you must earn it before you receive it.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by temitope27(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2022
Amb1045:
the last time I travelled to my village, for a burial I saw Yoruba people in my community living rent free. They associate with everybody no hate from my people, move around as they like, do their farm work, I said nobody wish them bad or try to oppress them.
what's the name of that village
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2022
temitope27:
what's the name of that village
Yoruba people are scattered in all southeast region doing their petty business. Nobody is harassing them the way tinubu and his boys are harassing Igbo's in Lagos. You guys should learn to love other tribes.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2022
@ OP. You are so filled with hatred and bitterness against Yorubas and it bores down to your parents orientation to you. It is better for you to go back to your village and start up a living there.
Growing up, I have a lot of Ibo friends and up till now most of them don't harbour sentiment like most of you(immature) do online

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2022
Batam:
@ OP. You are so filled with hatred and bitterness against Yorubas and it bores down to your parents orientation to you. It is better for you to go back to your village and start up a living there.
Growing up, I have a lot of Ibo friends and up till now most of them don't harbour sentiment like most of you(immature) do online
Lol hatred for saying what I experienced and what every other tribe are passing through in Lagos. You guys hate truth. Now I believes that truth is bitter or painful. I love Yoruba's and I love their ways of life. You Yoruba's that migrated from other part of southwest should be calming down. ABEG we are all immigrants
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Patriotsleague: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2022
Amb1045:
this one no get brain. Na pure mugu
Your papa na mugu that's why you fools, worship a weak dumb cocaine head like Kanu.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2022
Amb1045:
Lol hatred for saying what I experienced and what every other tribe are passing through in Lagos. You guys hate truth. Now I believes that truth is bitter or painful. I love Yoruba's and I love their ways of life. You Yoruba's that migrated from other part of southwest should be calming down. ABEG we are all immigrants
If you love Yorubas you won't generalise at all. If few are bad does not mean all are bad.
Irrespective of the collour, race, gender, nationality, there are two types of people, the good and the bad
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2022
Batam:

If you love Yorubas you won't generalise at all. If few are bad does not mean all are bad.
Irrespective of the collour, race, gender, nationality, there are two types of people, the good and the bad
please don't put talks into my mouth I didn't generalized anything rather I said what I witnessed. I never in any way say all Yoruba's. I only shared what I experienced in Lagos
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by loko50(m): 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Amb1045:

Why you come dey cry up and down?

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Patriotsleague: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Amb1045:
You mean drug dealers, seller's of expired and fake medicines, go slow sellers, ritualists?

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You mean drug dealers, seller's of expired and fake medicines, go slow sellers, ritualists?
it's not easy to make am bro.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
loko50:

Why you come dey cry up and down?
another urchin located. Lol
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by loko50(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Amb1045:
another urchin located. Lol

Coming from the wailing tribe
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by jonahhh: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Amb1045:
hope you are okay shaaaa because you sound stupid. Yoruba's are not business kind of people they prefer office work. When you talk about market and business na Igbo get am. Through those market you're talking about we generate all those billions for Lagos state government. Without Igbo's doing business in Lagos, Lagos will be a tourist center. Learn to give respect to who is due.

Then word stupid under my comment is a total reflection of yourself… go back and read my text and this time around use glasses and your brain
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Patriotsleague: 6:49am On Sep 13, 2022
Amb1045:
Yoruba people are scattered in all southeast region doing their petty business. Nobody is harassing them the way tinubu and his boys are harassing Igbo's in Lagos. You guys should learn to love other tribes.
Shut up, ipob has chased out all non igbos from Igbo land. Why will a Yoruba man leave southwest to your desolate lands filled with cannibals.

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Shut up, ipob has chased out all non igbos from Igbo land. Why will a Yoruba man leave southwest to your desolate lands filled with cannibals.
This is same way Yoruba people inherited Igbo peoples property during Biafra war. The hatred is real reasons when ever I am in the mist of Yoruba people I mind my business, I don't talk before they lynch on me. Lol
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Amb1045:
Whenever they eko that word na omo-ibo just know your own is finished. Na lynch straight. Next you go hear omo Igbo no dee hear word. Lol. The hate is real, you people should learn
to calm down we are all humans.

Grow up!!! Mention any Igbo lynched in Lagos. ? It is you people serving hatred all over.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
NEIGHBOUR:

Grow up!!! Mention any Igbo lynched in Lagos. ? It is you people serving hatred all over.
lol eee pain am. Them dee beat Igbo people steady for Lagos. Reasons Hausa people gathers when their brothers have issue with any Yoruba person. Go and verify. Lol
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Danlax(f): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
melody91:
village champion dey feel funky grin ... Who ur associating epp.. who b ur papa? undecided
Mugu I no blame you... U no get regard for Ur papa... Na why u dey tok crap... Pig!!
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by drdeath: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Amb1045:
I was discussing with a close friend of mine yesterday a Yoruba man, Lol about how Igbo's suffered through farm work to raise their families. He started narrating how Yoruba's pass through same process too. I was a little bit surprised because war didn't happen in southwest, and Yoruba people where receiving their allocation even when the war was going on. That show that BAD GOVERNMENT KNOWS NO BOUNDARY. So another one of our friend who is deep rooted tribalised Yoruba boy said he wish fight would happen in lagos especially in LEKI, AGO PALACE, MAGODO, SURULERE all those places where prominent Igbo people stays so that they can inherit those Igbo peoples properties. Just imagine waiting dee go on in peoples mind. This is same way Yoruba people inherited Igbo peoples property during Biafra war. The hatred is real reasons when ever I am in the mist of Yoruba people I mind my business, I don't talk before they lynch on me.

My advice to any residents of Lagos from other tribes please don't argue politics on the street of Lagos you might be lynched. Always mind your business what ever they say they're right. One thing I noticed about southwesterners they don't really know what good governance is, they hype and worship their suppressors because of tokens. They worship money like is everything. I am not against Yoruba people or saying bad things about them, why they're my in-laws and I love their ways of living.

I have not heard anywhere in Lagos where they did youth empowerment to help the youth indegins of the state. Rather their elite is enriching themselves then play tribal game to redirect their focus on other tribes like their mummy TINUBU WIFE AND OBA OF LAGOS. We Igbo's call out our elite when they are stupid but here in southwest rather they hail them when they drop tokens. We Igbo's don't have respect to dash anybody you must earn it before you receive it.
You must be a pathetic fool to say that Yorubas inherited Ibos properties in Lagos.
The yorubas returned your properties to you.
It was the Southsouth that did not.Go to Portharcourt.
They seized all the Igbo properties and did not return them.
Stop saying what you do not know.Osu outcast.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by drdeath: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Amb1045:
This is same way Yoruba people inherited Igbo peoples property during Biafra war. The hatred is real reasons when ever I am in the mist of Yoruba people I mind my business, I don't talk before they lynch on me. Lol
The whole lands of the east no pass Oyo State.
The SE has the lowest number of states.
The votes from Borno and Kano will cover all the votes from SE.
Foolish Amb1045 no Yoruba inherited your properties after the war.You people that Ojukwu’s father brought from the village to Lagos.Na Ogun go strike your Mama to death for saying Yorubas inherited Igbo’s property.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by VlamesIffect(f): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
As a landlord in lagos. I have seen first hand how different tenant from different tribes have related to me. Some showed me shege untop house wey i build? But at the end we need other tribes to survive, my best paying work ever wasn't given to me by my tribe. My own people were playing cunny. Outside welcomed me, gave me what was a life changing offer. Ever since then i don't care about those things. I treat everyone equally.

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Softmirror: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Amb1045:
The agbadorians knows the truth but they naturally lack integrity and honesty as far as their stomach is filled with cassava they're good to go.

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
drdeath:

The whole lands of the east no pass Oyo State.
The SE has the lowest number of states.
The votes from Borno and Kano will cover all the votes from SE.
Foolish Amb1045 no Yoruba inherited your properties after the war.You people that Ojukwu’s father brought from the village to Lagos.Na Ogun go strike your Mama to death for saying Yorubas inherited Igbo’s property.
ogu go first kill your mma urchin. Eee no go better for your generation. Drug addict
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
drdeath:

You must be a pathetic fool to say that Yorubas inherited Ibos properties in Lagos.
The yorubas returned your properties to you.
It was the Southsouth that did not.Go to Portharcourt.
They seized all the Igbo properties and did not return them.
Stop saying what you do not know.Osu outcast.
this one no pure idiot. Eee no go better for ur generation urchin. Na moto go kill your generation
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Batam:
an urchin from ekiti state claiming to be a lagosian. Go back to ur state too druggy
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Amb1045:
an urchin from ekiti state claiming to be a lagosian. Go back to ur state too druggy
I'm a Yoruba man and Lagos is a Yoruba land, so I'm son of the soil.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Batam:

I'm a Yoruba man and Lagos is a Yoruba land, so I'm son of the soil.
you're a verified immigrant, the real ibile of Lagos are chasing you immigrants back to your state respectively. You immigrants killed funsho williams who is an ibile of lagos state and try to inherit a state you have no history in. Your master agbadorian is from iragbiji claiming other peoples ancestry lands. Go and as David Hundeyin who is an indegin of Lagos state about it. Lagos state is not hundred percent a Yoruba land, we have other tribes here in Lagos that do not speak Yoruba language and they're indegins of the Lagos State. Go back to your state druggy. The real lagosian where scared of fighting back after you immigrants killed their brother Funsho and stopped their brother Ambode from completing his tenure, they're now ready to chase you guys back to una villages.

They Open His Intestines And Drag It Out - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra PHOTOS / They Cut The Hand Cut The Leg Put It In Custard Bucket Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun PIC / See A Naija Joint Where Human Meat Pepper Soup Is Served (disturbing Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60