Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. (2576 Views)

Sheriff Abdulrazak: This 10-Year-Old Boy Is Missing In Kano (Pictured) / This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos / Charley @yabaki, #ENDSARS Campaign Mastermind: SARS Threatens To Kill Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by holluwizzy: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
That's what am saying....

North won't betray their brother for a betrayer regardless of religion.

Atiku, Obi and Atiku will share the north. While obi has the SE,SS and some SW...

The Hausa are tired of Buhari and APC and they won't do the mistake again and meanwhile they stand with Datti.

Everybody is just playing along, but when time comes, he won't get what is required from the voters.

Qtrpst4:
If you think tinubu will win the north, then you don't understand the north.

You think tinubu can defeat atiku or kwankwaso in the north? I mean NE and NW because as it stands obi has NC.

Right now, there is voters apathy in the north and they are all tired of pdp and APC. Tinubu will get alot of heart break.

February will come by God's grace

1 Like

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
The agbadorians knows the truth but they naturally lack integrity and honesty as far as their stomach is filled with cassava they're good to go.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
melody91:
Make una ignore op .. the fool na Tribalist
Druggy answer this question, what have you benefited from lagos state government

I have not heard anywhere in Lagos where they did youth empowerment to help the youth indegins of the state. Rather their elite is enriching themselves then play tribal game to redirect their indigen focus on other tribes
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by melody91: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Amb1045:
Druggy answer this question, what have you benefited from lagos state government

I have not heard anywhere in Lagos where they did youth empowerment to help the youth indegins of the state. Rather their elite is enriching themselves then play tribal game to redirect their indigen focus on other tribes
hahaha dumbass.. even your ppl frm potopoto land dey troop in to Lagos everyday and night to enjoy good governance in Lagos grin.... No worry ,December is almost here, ur kinsmen go carry their big cars bought from Lagos proceeds com oppress una mama for alaigbo tongue
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
melody91:
hahaha dumbass.. even your ppl frm potopoto land dey troop in to Lagos everyday and night to enjoy good governance in Lagos grin.... No worry ,December is almost here, ur kinsmen go carry their big cars bought from Lagos proceeds com oppress una mama for alaigbo tongue
Lagos always remains empty when Igbo's travel down east. Urchins are scared of a better working Nigeria where their is justice and equity. Where their will be seaport and airport in delta, calabar, bayelsa, akwa ibom and Onitsha. Lagos will becomes depopulated, Igbo investors will now relocate to the EASTERN REGION of the country to do their business. Then you go know say true true na residents of lagos that invested in lagos that made the state what it is today.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Imagine someone that bought land, built house, urchins keep asking them to go back to their state hmmmmm. Criminal mindset. You wan steal their properties that they bought and built. Lol

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by melody91: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Amb1045:
Lagos always remains empty when Igbo's travel down east. Urchins are scared of a better working Nigeria where their is justice and equity. Where their will be seaport and airport in delta, calabar, bayelsa, akwa ibom and Onitsha. Lagos will becomes depopulated, Igbo investors will now relocate to the EASTERN REGION of the country to do their business. Then you go know say true true na residents of lagos that invested in lagos that made the state what it is today.
lol.. amen to that, infact ,we can not wait for you to leave... you criminals should go back to potopoto land ,just last week , some of ur kinsmen came down to Ijebu ode to rob undecided
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
melody91:
lol.. amen to that, infact ,we can not wait for you to leave... you criminals should go back to potopoto land ,just last week , some of ur kinsmen came down to Ijebu ode to rob undecided
vote the right candidate urchin for a better working country so that the level of human ritual could reduce in southwest.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
melody91:
can you people afford to pay or re-buy those Properties. The price has sky rocketed. Property way you sell to eat where you want see money to buy am back.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by melody91: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Amb1045:
can you people afford to pay or re-buy those Properties. The price has sky rocketed. Property way you sell to eat where you want see money to buy am back.
you mean your kinsmen bought expensive properties all over Lagos from proceeds from gala and soft drinks sales on the highway? lipsrsealed
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by melody91: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Amb1045:
vote the right candidate urchin for a better working country so that the level of human ritual could reduce in southwest.
last time I checked na ur ppl dey com here to do every sort of evil and crimes, den don dey board bus tonight as we dey talk undecided
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
melody91:
you mean your kinsmen bought expensive properties all over Lagos from proceeds from gala and soft drinks sales on the highway? lipsrsealed
yes go and verify. And your kinsmen knows about it. Reasons they're jealous of our success.

1 Like

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
melody91:
last time I checked na ur ppl dey com here to do every sort of evil and crimes, den don dey board bus tonight as we dey talk undecided
Igbo's are multi task business men. We comes to Lagos for business transaction. We dee come buy market way our brothers import from other functioning countries. Due to federal sea port in lagos we dee travel come Lagos come do our business.

1 Like

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by melody91: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Amb1045:
yes go and verify. And your kinsmen knows about it. Reasons they're jealous of our success.
lol.. same lies una dey tell ur Oda gullible fellows for alaigbo grin

Name just only one billionaire in dollars wey b Igbo man grin
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by melody91: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Amb1045:
Igbo's are multi task business men. We comes to Lagos for business transaction. We dee come buy market way our brothers import from other functioning countries. Due to federal sea port in lagos we dee travel come Lagos come do our business.
if na only that una dey do.. e for better cool
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
melody91:
lol.. same lies una dey tell ur Oda gullible fellows for alaigbo grin

Name just only one billionaire in dollars wey b Igbo man grin
Author Eze from Anambra. Igbo's has high numbers of middle class rich Nigeria.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by ibechris(m): 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
I am not surprised at all.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by melody91: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Amb1045:
Author Eze from Anambra. Igbo's has high numbers of middle class rich Nigeria.
on Forbes list not your usual unverified internet lies una dey share for alaigbo tongue
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
melody91:
on Forbes list not your usual unverified internet lies una dey share for alaigbo tongue
we don't do audio rich men. Eye service rich men we no dee do am. An Igbo man will have millions and still look ordinary. No bragging, no unnecessary noise, no useless parties, we just mind our business and enjoy our life.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by melody91: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Amb1045:
we don't do audio rich men. Eye service rich men we no dee do am. An Igbo man will have millions and still look ordinary. No bragging, no unnecessary noise, no useless parties, we just mind our business and enjoy our life.
hahaha... U no do audio yet ur Arthur eze no dey Forbes wey b legit , veried list but he dey onitsha list cheesy grin... Abeg gettat undecided
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
melody91:
hahaha... U no do audio yet ur Arthur eze no dey Forbes wey b legit , veried list but he dey onitsha list cheesy grin... Abeg gettat undecided
I no get ur time, you're an urchin. You're just jealous of a tribe that is minding their business
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by melody91: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Amb1045:
I no get ur time, you're an urchin. You're just jealous of a tribe that is minding their business
jealous say Yoruba ppl dey Forbes billionaires list and Arthur Eze dey list compiled for Onitsha? Laughable grin oriyin tiburu lipsrsealed
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
melody91:
jealous say Yoruba ppl dey Forbes billionaires list and Arthur Eze dey list compiled for Onitsha? Laughable grin oriyin tiburu lipsrsealed
they're on Forbes billionaires from natural resources stolen from Eastern region of the country. Those billionaires are political criminals. We know how Forbes list work. We have seen criminals appear in Forbes list severally. So no big deal about it. Igbo's don't chase to be billionaires rather we spread our wealth. It goes from generation to generation
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=Amb1045 post=116557196]I was discussing with a close friend of mine yesterday a Yoruba man, Lol about how Igbo's suffered through farm work to raise their families. He started narrating how Yoruba's pass through same process too. I was a little bit surprised because war didn't happen in southwest, and Yoruba people where receiving their allocation even when the war was going on. That show that BAD GOVERNMENT KNOWS NO BOUNDARY. So another one of our friend who is deep rooted tribalised Yoruba boy said he wish fight would happen in lagos especially in LEKI, AGO PALACE, MAGODO, SURULERE all those places where prominent Igbo people stays so that they can inherit those Igbo peoples properties. Just imagine waiting dee go on in peoples mind. This is same way Yoruba people inherited Igbo peoples property during Biafra war. The hatred is real reasons when ever I am in the mist of Yoruba people I mind my business, I don't talk before they lynch on me.

My advice to any residents of Lagos from other tribes please don't argue politics on the street of Lagos you might be lynched. Always mind your business what ever they say they're right. One thing I noticed about southwesterners they don't really know what good governance is, they hype and worship their suppressors because of tokens. They worship money like is everything. I am not against Yoruba people or saying bad things about them, why they're my in-laws and I love their ways of living.

I have not heard anywhere in Lagos where they did youth empowerment to help the youth indegins of the state. Rather their elite is enriching themselves then play tribal game to redirect their focus on other tribes like their mummy TINUBU WIFE AND OBA OF LAGOS. We Igbo's call out our elite when they are stupid but here in southwest rather they hail them when they drop tokens. We Igbo's don't have respect to dash anybody you must earn it before you receive it.[/quote

Until the day a Yoruba Man go be a councilor in the east then we go believe you story.

Tinubu and Oba of Lagos story, na you dey find trouble for yourself. If na Anambra or Enugu you dey u no go see all Tinubu hand work and you no go feel bad.

Him dey steal we gree , him dey move drugs we gree too and like am like that.

You can’t sell Peter with this format oh.

2 Likes

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by melody91: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Amb1045:
they're on Forbes billionaires from natural resources stolen from Eastern region of the country. Those billionaires are political criminals. We know how Forbes list work. We have seen criminals appear in Forbes list severally. So no big deal about it. Igbo's don't chase to be billionaires rather we spread our wealth. It goes from generation to generation
shhhh already, u dey disgrace that region angry
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by zainabhoney4: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
Make una ignore op .. the fool na TribalistMake una ignore op .. the fool na Tribalist...

1 Like

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by loko50(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igbos are responsible for whatever form of hate they receive from others
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Danlax(f): 1:15am On Sep 12, 2022
Swrz Bro
Don't really know the reason why I don't associate with 'em!!.. Always feel their sense of reasoning is quiet different!!
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by melody91: 6:47am On Sep 12, 2022
Danlax:
Swrz Bro
Don't really know the reason why I don't associate with 'em!!.. Always feel their sense of reasoning is quiet different!!
village champion dey feel funky grin ... Who ur associating epp.. who b ur papa? undecided
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Patriotsleague: 7:25am On Sep 12, 2022
You people condone and created ipob terrorist group, you deserve to be hated and banned from the entire country.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by jonahhh: 7:27am On Sep 12, 2022
What’s with this inferior complex amongst y’all, common men Yoruba people are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria… if you want to go that route with us fine we are down for it, we don too allow una plenty for Lagos na why una dey yarn dust. If we hated y’all trust me you won’t have properties and business in lagos. How many major markets does your Igbo people dominate in lagos? Countless markets. Use yur senses next time you want to drag Yoruba people into yur hate mindset. We are not your slavers (fulani)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Open Fire On Innocent Travelers Along Lagos Benin / Prison Visitor Shot Dead For Bringing Cocaine To Visitor In Delta State / Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. A Young Man Killed Just Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.