Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) (60430 Views)

People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by amliftedhigher: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
MufasaLion:
Royalty!!!

I really hope King Charles III keep up with his mother's good legacy.

Are you OK?
Good legacy of colonisation and slavery?
You need medical attention?
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by GeneralPula: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
planetx:
I wish those silly Ethiopians have not abolished their 3000 year old monarchy by overthrowing Emperor Haile Selassie. Even the Queen and her husband bowed down to His Imperial Majesty.

Psalm 87
4 With Ethiopia this man was born there.
5 And of Zion it shall be said, this and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
6 The Lord shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah

I heard that was the only time the Queen ever bowed..

Jamaicans still much celebrate Emperor Haile Selassie till date..

But why did they overthrow Emperor Haile Selassie?
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by orikoku: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
RIP QUEEN ELIZABETH II
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by gammarays1: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
Dekadet:
What does the symbol of a dragon on the flag used in wrapping her coffin signify? am just asking o
Pendragon house or some Royal house in Ancient England had standing Lion sigils.

Clubs in England, Chelsea abi Man UTD have that too.

Lions are related to English folklore.

Don't want to talk about the religious aspect though.

1 Like

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Dagger111(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
sukkot:
shocked true story about me and the queen. so queen came to preston england. so i happened to be in the vicinity so i dropped by and was looking at her but i had this brown fred perry bag that looked like i was carrying weapons and wanted to delete the queen and so i got arrested three times only for me to open the bag and they saw it was small groceries in it. i think bread and grapes and a few other things lmao. tru story.

I wouldn't take you serious as your signature implies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by CheapHomes1: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
WibusJaga:

Oyibo burial no de sweet abeg. No item 7. cheesy

Abi ooh. Even ordinary aso ebi Dem no fit sew
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Explorers:
Queen Elizabeth II's casket will lie in state for 24 hours at St Giles' Cathedral in Edinburgh.

Officials are pictured outside the church on Saturday as they prepared for the procession transporting her body.

Local people dressed in tartan preparing for the arrival of the Queen's coffin at Glenmuick Church in Ballater.
IS SHE A CHRISTIAN
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by EvangelistChuks(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ephemerity of life. Once on a majestic throne but now in a box,hmmm. That's why you need to repent now for a child of God never dies.
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by LINTUNE(m): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
sukkot:
shocked true story about me and the queen. so queen came to preston england. so i happened to be in the vicinity so i dropped by and was looking at her but i had this brown fred perry bag that looked like i was carrying weapons and wanted to delete the queen and so i got arrested three times only for me to open the bag and they saw it was small groceries in it. i think bread and grapes and a few other things lmao. tru story.
mrcork , give it a rest already, suffer no de tire u?
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:
May her Majesty rest in Peace. She will be greatly missed. My heartfelt condolences to her family and friends.

May her journey be blessed by angels.
grin grin grin grin crooked queen

Angels? grin grin grin angels are only in people's imaginations.,
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
She will rot in alhamba, i would said rot in hell but there are no proofs hell exist. She probarbly thought she will live forever.
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by oscarlamba: 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
I hope say na APAMS dem use angry
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by amp01(m): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
MufasaLion:
Royalty!!!

I really hope King Charles III keep up with his mother's good legacy.

Which Legacy?
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by sayso: 12:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Explorers:
Tearful well-wishers are paying a fond farewell to the Queen after her coffin left Balmoral accompanied by a sombre Princess Anne to begin a six-hour journey to Edinburgh, where she will lie in state.

The hearse carrying the coffin of Queen Elizabeth II, draped with the Royal Standard of Scotland, passes through Ballater.

Most people stood in silence as the convoy passed through the village of Ballater, while others filmed the moment on their phones.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11201257/The-Queen-leaves-Balmoral-time-Crowds-line-streets-pay-tribute-Majesty.html?ico=most_shared_articles_mol.fbia_news
You will never see a U-Haul behind a hearse.
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by sukkot: 1:52am On Sep 13, 2022
Dagger111:

I wouldn't take you serious as your signature implies.
grin
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by kenzysmith: 1:53am On Sep 13, 2022
chiunlimited:
I pray you face whatever judgment you deserve wherever you are going to madam forceful colonizer tongue tongue, The millions of African souls that you and your people wasted will torment you.. British can we now get our stolen African loots back ?? Her so called Majesty have one of the largest gold reserves in the world but without having one single gold mine in England, why will someone who has a stolen African diamond on her crown rest well? There's no peace for the wicked. Africa never needed you people in the first place, we had our own empires & civilizations before you guys came and wiped our history away...
sense us very far from u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans / Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region / Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.