Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) (60422 Views)

People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Bontafa: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
People when dey mourn this woman get mind sha. Abi because dey say don't mock the dead ?

For get Nigerian let's talk about Tobago

Rest in hell white mama
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
RIP to Mama Charlie

1 Like

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by obyno82: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Dekadet:
What does the symbol of a dragon on the flag used in wrapping her coffin signify? am just asking o

House of Tygaerean

1 Like

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Emmacolinho(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
Person wey don fall don fall
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by obedience4(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
VenumX:
She will forever be remembered for this...

Can't you see the black man there is been knighted..
Nawaooo
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Harmlesspill(m): 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
All these things no make any meaning.
It would've made sense if she's alive to feel honoured!
Where she's now,,she doesn't know what's happening here.
She's at the same level with a dead mad man man.
there's no hierarchy there.
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Successlane: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
Pwettylinda:
grin grin

This woman no suppose die well oo

'Unfortunately', E don die well
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by henrimoto(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
WibusJaga:

Oyibo burial no de sweet abeg. No item 7. cheesy
wait na! make HRM. Enter ground first.
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by anonimi: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Even at death see wealth, royalty and power in full display. Honestly there is nothing good with being poor.

Being poor as an individual, or as a group?
Or both

1 Like

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by henrimoto(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Cantonese:
Very sad and sorrowful.

Life belongs to God and long life is by his mercy. God gave this woman long life, full of joy, wealth and peace. God gave her children, grandchildren and great grand children. She lived a life of happiness in spite of the challenges that came her way.

Our prayer is for God to give us long life in good health, wealth and peace. We pray that God preserves us to see our own grandchildren, great great great grandchildren in sound health and happiness.
AMENN!!!

1 Like

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Judolisco(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
chiunlimited:
I pray you face whatever judgment you deserve wherever you are going to madam forceful colonizer tongue tongue, The millions of African souls that you and your people wasted will torment you.. British can we now get our stolen African loots back ?? Her so called Majesty have one of the largest gold reserves in the world but without having one single gold mine in England, why will someone who has a stolen African diamond on her crown rest well? There's no peace for the wicked. Africa never needed you people in the first place, we had our own empires & civilizations before you guys came and wiped our history away...
u dey blame oba of Benin for obaseki's action

3 Likes

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by SuperBlack: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:
May her Majesty rest in Peace. She will be greatly missed. My heartfelt condolences to her family and friends.

May her journey be blessed by angels.

May Her Angels come from Nigeria and May Her Heaven be like Nigeria
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Melonsmasher: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
MufasaLion:
Royalty!!!

I really hope King Charles III keep up with his mother's good legacy.

What ass licking legacy are you actually talking about?
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by klonboi: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
obedience4:

Will you live forever Ode

No one prays to live forever brilliant man,
And I hope you are not in her footsteps, If so please change your ways, just like you think peter obi is the savior.

1 Like

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
chiunlimited:
I pray you face whatever judgment you deserve wherever you are going to madam forceful colonizer tongue tongue, The millions of African souls that you and your people wasted will torment you.. British can we now get our stolen African loots back ?? Her so called Majesty have one of the largest gold reserves in the world but without having one single gold mine in England, why will someone who has a stolen African diamond on her crown rest well? There's no peace for the wicked. Africa never needed you people in the first place, we had our own empires & civilizations before you guys came and wiped our history away...

DSS on the way to your location. How dare you hit the nail on your head?
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Pwettylinda(f): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
Successlane:

'Unfortunately', E don die well

Chai you come lack sense why na
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by planetx: 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
I wish those silly Ethiopians have not abolished their 3000 year old monarchy by overthrowing Emperor Haile Selassie. Even the Queen and her husband bowed down to His Imperial Majesty.

Psalm 87
4 With Ethiopia this man was born there.
5 And of Zion it shall be said, this and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
6 The Lord shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by offorjide: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
yinkus6750:
Fare thee well.
Yet to understand the British Monarchy.
Left London for Balmoral, now on her way to Edinburgh.
Draped casket with Scottish flag
Anyway, May her soul RI P .
my frnd the queen is the symbol of British unity
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Spirit247: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
Dekadet:
What does the symbol of a dragon on the flag used in wrapping her coffin signify? am just asking o
Glad to know that some are truly alive and truthful. Many still deceiving themselves like they don't know that Dragon-Satan is the god of this current temporary World just as the Scripture says. They better give their Lives to JESUS because very soon the One and Only God of Eternity and Immortality shall Begin to Judge all Humanity.

7 Likes

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Timagex(m): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Dekadet:

"Dracarys" cool

It means a dragon will come around and take her body to the final resting place just like in game of thrones. smiley
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Electorate: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
Explorers:
Tearful well-wishers are paying a fond farewell to the Queen after her coffin left Balmoral accompanied by a sombre Princess Anne to begin a six-hour journey to Edinburgh, where she will lie in state.

The hearse carrying the coffin of Queen Elizabeth II, draped with the Royal Standard of Scotland, passes through Ballater.

Most people stood in silence as the convoy passed through the village of Ballater, while others filmed the moment on their phones.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11201257/The-Queen-leaves-Balmoral-time-Crowds-line-streets-pay-tribute-Majesty.html?ico=most_shared_articles_mol.fbia_news

explorers, what will happen if there's a terrorist attack on the late Queen coffin or someone kidnapped it along the way?

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by MrLankeeee(m): 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Pwettylinda:
grin grin

This woman no suppose die well oo

Says an Oloshoooo
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Ifypros: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Your write up exposed your foolishness. Africans would still be going naked if the colonial masters hadn't come. Blame African leaders for whatever tragedy they are passing through. May the soul of the Her Royal Majesty forever Rest In Peace.
chiunlimited:

2 Likes

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Whobedatte(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Awesome fire-power! Nothing like this in recent global history.

All hail King Charles III... who has regards for Nigeria based on his last visit there as a Prince.
USS RONALD REEGAN is the most, destructive, lethal weapon ever constructed by man
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by sylve11: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
sukkot:
shocked true story about me and the queen. so queen came to preston england. so i happened to be in the vicinity so i dropped by and was looking at her but i had this brown fred perry bag that looked like i was carrying weapons and wanted to delete the queen and so i got arrested three times only for me to open the bag and they saw it was small groceries in it. i think bread and grapes and a few other things lmao. tru story.

I am still waiting for your mail. cool
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by detectivejones: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rest well queen Eliza. She was respected while alive and in death. The inconsequential ones can keep wailing about some injustice done to them, newsflash nobody send una.
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by sukkot: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
sylve11:

I am still waiting for your mail. cool
ahhh ok boss
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by obyno82: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
VenumX:
She will forever be remembered for this...

That is Major Aguiyi Ironsi standing behind the Queen, as the first Nigeria equerry of the Queen during her visit.
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Femi316: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Very quiet and nice burial with no stress, n no human head to sacrifice to those useless gods
WibusJaga:

Oyibo burial no de sweet abeg. No item 7. cheesy
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
anonimi:

Being poor as an individual, or as a group?
Or both

All of the above
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ganiyu2021:
comrade hope you don't go depressed

I’m just stating the obvious. Why should I be depressed ??
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Blake755: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Thank God money or no money we are all going to die some day angry sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans / Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region / Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.