Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) (60415 Views)

People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Even at death see wealth, royalty and power in full display. Honestly there is nothing good with being poor.

6 Likes

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
cry

1 Like

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Trilz(m): 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rest in peace queen

I do data entry jobs
Please check my signature for more info thanks.

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rest well
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Lexusgs430: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
They are just stressing the Queen's corpse, with all this excessive driving.............. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Emmamay10:
She is still enjoying full royalty even after death. Poverty is a real disease. I shall overcome one day.

You just took words out of my mouth. There is nothing good with being poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by klonboi: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
cheesy

After all the

garagara,
killings,
pillaging,
raping,
bombing,
blood diamond,
push push push,
take take take,
give me give me give me,
Kill kill kill,
misinforming the whole world,
Subjugation,
Big fat lies,
Currency manipulation,
Racism,
Installation of puppets as leaders in Nigeria,
Arming the FULANI'S,
Starving over 5million Biafran kids to death
And much more.

Now the star has fallen, it fell flat and can never be the same again.

Hope the world could learn that every reign has an end

2 Likes

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by camsyross: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Now the real journey of life continues.. the longest of it all.. the life tht has no end.. tht journey of life is called ETERNITY....
I pity those who feel there is no life after death..

7 Likes

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Richy4(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
UK Landscape fine sha... Just saying based on those convoy on that pic...

I like these people's simplicity some times.. Assuming it was a local govt chairman in Nigeria, The family will not even go close to a coffin shop.. na casket...Not to talk of a low budget king in Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
fling the hag into the grave and be done with it. just another imperialist clown with a crown

2 Likes

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Cantonese: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Very sad and sorrowful.

Life belongs to God and long life is by his mercy. God gave this woman long life, full of joy, wealth and peace. God gave her children, grandchildren and great grand children. She lived a life of happiness in spite of the challenges that came her way.

Our prayer is for God to give us long life in good health, wealth and peace. We pray that God preserves us to see our own grandchildren, great great great grandchildren in sound health and happiness.

4 Likes

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Justseyii: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Thought she was already buried oh

1 Like

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by LastProphet: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
chiunlimited:
I pray you face whatever judgment you deserve wherever you are going to madam forceful colonizer tongue tongue, The millions of African souls that you and your people wasted will torment you.. British can we now get our stolen African loots back ?? Her so called Majesty have one of the largest gold reserves in the world but without having one single gold mine in England, why will someone who has a stolen African diamond on her crown rest well? There's no peace for the wicked. Africa never needed you people in the first place, we had our own empires & civilizations before you guys came and wiped our history away...

Your ancestors stole too even the land you call your own today was occupied by others before your murderous ancestors came. Mention where you are from and let's check who was there a thousand years ago whether it will be your people

6 Likes

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by MansoryMX(m): 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
MufasaLion:
Royalty!!!

I really hope King Charles III keep up with his mother's good legacy.

What did you say?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by meetmal03(f): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Paypalrate6:
Hmmmm

How many? I need paypal. What is your number?

Meanwhile, we sell PayPal funds for 550/$. We also sell PayPal account, logs and cc... www.gobanks.org/PayPal
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Ganiyu2021: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
comrade hope you don't go depressed
VladimirPutiin:
Even at death see wealth, royalty and power in full display. Honestly there is nothing good with being poor.
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by zoedew: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
chiunlimited:
I pray you face whatever judgment you deserve wherever you are going to madam forceful colonizer tongue tongue, The millions of African souls that you and your people wasted will torment you.. British can we now get our stolen African loots back ?? Her so called Majesty have one of the largest gold reserves in the world but without having one single gold mine in England, why will someone who has a stolen African diamond on her crown rest well? There's no peace for the wicked. Africa never needed you people in the first place, we had our own empires & civilizations before you guys came and wiped our history away...
Ballater is a Village and has remained one since the departed Monarch walked its street and roamed its landscapes as a child about 90 years ago! Yet it’s street is that well paved! Ha! State capitals in Nigeria lack such quality physical infrastructure! A community of only 1,400 people!! You should direct your worries and angst at your wicked and failed politicians in Nigeria who have grossly failed in their duty to govern your society well. Shameless Clown Dino Melaye, Clannish Buhari, “Gucci” Gbajabiamila, Chicken hearted Sinnate President Lawal who should have impeached Buhari eons ago deserve your missives instead! The quality of physical infrastructure should concern you more. Even Scotland was once colonised and London suffered much damage at the hands of Hitler during the Second World War but their leaders rebuilt their society to the level you folks keep vigil at Embassies to get entry Visas to access.

12 Likes

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nice evolving tradition
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Are u tryna tell me that area is a village in Yankee? Chai..God when ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by obedience4(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
chiunlimited:

Africa never needed you? Yet you are writing in niaraland in English language,
If not for colonialism you would have been in one bush na eating leaves..
There are good and bad sides to colonialism.
Colonialism is long gone and dead.. Move on, nigeria were not the only country that was colonize
The one your government they do you so no pass colonialism.

9 Likes

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by TeamLeader(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Imagine benz as ambulance.

God abeg
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Country wey dey organised cool

Why I come find myself for this shithole called AFRICAN angry angry angry
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by obedience4(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
klonboi:
cheesy

After all the

garagara,
killings,
pillaging,
raping,
bombing,
blood diamond,
misinforming the whole world,
Subjugation,
Big fat lies,
Currency manipulation,
Racism,
And much more.

Now the star has fallen, it fell flat and can never be the same again.

Will you live forever Ode

1 Like

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Gistsme1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Peter Obi is the biggest marketer of his brand unlike others- Kenneth Okonkwo

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUlXca8qX9Q
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by slam7000(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
chiunlimited:

You need to stop this. Anya might have poisoned your mind and disillusioned you. The Queen lived well, she was few years short of 100 years. Her husband was nearly 100. If you are wishing her bad, you should’ve done that works or days ago. She gave her all and it’s just natural that she’ll depart and leave the throne to her son.

The woman held the throne well and I’m sure lots of people were inspired by her.

You are moaning about the diamond. If you were given that, you wouldn’t know what to do with it. If your folks had found it way back then, they wouldn’t know what to do with it. Those who valued it took and it’s still shining and radiating on the crown. Her son would inherit it. Are you going to transfer your bitterness to Kjng Charles?

Stop being bitter and hateful.

Anya do not represent the average Igbo person. We don’t know her. She’s not the only person that lost relatives to the civil war. Bearing grudges won’t get you anywhere.

Stop harbouring bitterness and hate. Allow yourself to heal. Embrace friendship and learn to show warmth and love. It’s not optional. Failure ti do so would harm you further.

Channel your bad energy into something positive and see your life blossom.

12 Likes

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by VenumX: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
She will forever be remembered for this...

2 Likes

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by anonimi: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
yinkus6750:
Fare thee well.
Yet to understand the British Monarchy.
Left London for Balmoral, now on her way to Edinburgh.
Draped casket with Scottish flag
Anyway, May her soul RI P .

Is that not how the Fulanis who own this country make Christian Middle Belters the face of their Arewa bodies
It is how power games are played- make the weak links feel important publicly to appease and have their loyalty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by anonimi: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
VenumX:
She will forever be remembered for this...

What happened in the picture

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans / Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says / Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.