Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? (785 Views)

How Well Do You Know That Nairaland Moniker?? (photo) / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person / The Reason Broke Men Hold No Value In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? by Messi1: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
NL men hold a different view of women and their perception about women is negative?

It's not like that on facebook, twitter and other social media platform. So why is it so on NL?
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? by Tonypen247(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Be logical
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
It’s sapa and nothing else �. May God See us all through

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? by Jashub: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Simpsons , over to you o undecided
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? by Cypress042(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
Because there are many ugly and pot bellied woman on here forming feminist

undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? by Sollyoung(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Solly left the group chat
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? by PerfectStranger(m): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Cypress042:
Because there are many ugly and pot bellied woman on here forming feminist

Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? by ambience(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Make i park my banned okada here grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? by Seeker3: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Because Ubunja happened grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? by Nicepoker(m): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
It’s sapa and nothing else �. May God See us all through
Says an evening newspaper surviving on weekly urgent 2k.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nicepoker:
Says an evening newspaper surviving on weekly urgent 2k.
I don’t need any man’s money to survive, never will. The joke is seriously on you. I’m past evening newspaper, so correct that.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? by Nicepoker(m): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
I don’t need any man’s money to survive, never will. The joke is seriously on you. I’m past evening newspaper, so correct that.
you are now a midnight magazine.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nicepoker:
you are now a midnight magazine.
Yes
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Messi1:
NL men hold a different view of women and their perception about women is negative?

It's not like that on facebook, twitter and other social media platform. So why is it so on NL?
Me thinks your conclusion is flawed though, there are men on this platform who hold a positive perception, it all depend on which side of the divide you're coming from.

If I may ask you, what's your perception/views about women generally?
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? by blaquebelle: 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Because it is anonymous enough for people to claim what they are not and insult ladies anyhow. If they try same on other less-anonymous platforms, they have their women to answer to when they have been found out. Including their mothers, sisters, wives and fiancées. They just spew trash on here about the female gender to feel better about themselves and gain cheap likes. Not like it would help improve their self esteem at the end of the day so it's a pure waste of time undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? by blaquebelle: 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Me thinks your conclusion is flawed though, there are men on this platform who hold a positive perception, it all depend on which side of the divide you're coming from.

If I may ask you, what's your perception/views about women generally?

You are right, but it is obviously more on the negative side. Very obvious, at that.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? by culf: 1:23am On Sep 12, 2022
Messi1:

you shouldn't generalise because they are lots of married men here, lots of guys with girlfriends and responsible guys.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? by Fiscus105(m): 3:43am On Sep 12, 2022
Messi1:

Nairalanders or teenagers and urchins with hopeless future?

Many of them, this await them in future.

They will understand better, at twilight of their life.

Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? by Fiscus105(m): 3:46am On Sep 12, 2022
blaquebelle:
Because it is anonymous enough for people to claim what they are not and insult ladies anyhow. If they try same on other less-anonymous platforms, they have their women to answer to when they have been found out. Including their mothers, sisters, wives and fiancées. They just spew trash on here about the female gender to feel better about themselves and gain cheap likes. Not like it would help improve their self esteem at the end of the day so it's a pure waste of time undecided

Many do exact opposite they claimed here, they beg ladies for ordinary attention in real life, but here they brag about sleeping with 5 married women per day
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:57am On Sep 12, 2022
blaquebelle:

You are right, but it is obviously more on the negative side. Very obvious, at that.
That's the point, man.

The new entrants here will have an hard time with their own perception/views because of what they will meet here.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? by JustPowerApps(m): 7:02am On Sep 12, 2022
SIMPathetic thread on a Monday morning cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Chinese And Hausa Lady That Was Killed Should Be A Lesson . / See What My Mum Want To Do To Me / Doctor Catches Girlfriend In Bed With His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.