Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. (5498 Views)

Help!! The Olosho I Carried Last Night Turned Into A Man This Morning!! (graphic / Help!! The Olosho I Took Home This Night Just Turned Into this Reptile!!! (Pics) / +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. by MediMedi(m): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
I'm doomed.

Last week after a hectic day, I decide to visit this brother close by: I got this lady we bargain the price and start doing the shit.

At a point this condom tear I noticed and pull out, she wear me another one and it broke too.

She com d ves say I de waste her products and told me to go with my money, I didn't leave I added 5H cum the cum and left...... I'm scared of HIV

2 Likes

Re: Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. by Lamasta(m): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
May God no allow may cum kee you

1 Like

Re: Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. by Godada(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. by KELVINXY: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Make stubbornness no kill u shaa grin

Dem Dey try save u but u still add more money make dem kill u well grin

12 Likes

Re: Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. by Hollybratt(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Abeg go for test on monday . . . IRMC
Re: Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. by Michelle70(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
RIP in advance

Let us all observe 1minute of silence for a life wrongly spent

14 Likes

Re: Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Make sure you use that 5h to buy a lot of drugs because you are going to need it in the nearest future.
Re: Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. by Pells: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
If you have properties start writing a will to your siblings as you are not married yet,
Greet Queen Lizzie when you get over there
Safe Journey Bruuv angry wink cry

3 Likes

Re: Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
KELVINXY:

op wan Cum, as in Cum in body rest grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy RIP grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. by shantti(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
KELVINXY:

grin grin, I weak bro

2 Likes

Re: Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. by stunnert(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Get a girlfriend and stop fvcking em whores
Re: Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. by Mario1989(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
OYA GO AND GIVE TESTIMONY IN CHURCH!!!
Re: Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. by Illegal1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
stunnert:

which girlfrd?

girlfrd own even worst pass olosho..

i even fear gf pass olosho

2 Likes

Re: Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. by Illegal1(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
MediMedi:
I'm doomed.

Last week after a hectic day, I decide to visit this brother close by: I got this lady we bargain the price and start doing the shit.

At a point this condom tear I noticed and pull out, she wear me another one and it broke too.

She com d ves say I de waste her products and told me to go with my money, I didn't leave I added 5H cum the cum and left...... I'm scared of HIV

bros....notin do u jare,nah man u be,last last every body go chop kpekus....and sumtin must kill a man..

no go do any yeye test ooh,if nt u go gv urslf high BP even b4 the result cum out..

omoh take am as if notin happen,olosho no dey easily get sickness,...bt try play safe next time to avoid had i knw...

bt u see dis particular matter so,u no get any sickness/disease..no let dis people put fear 4 ur body/mind....

notin do u...

3 Likes

Re: Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. by Zeunmany(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
stunnert:
Na so bro winkNa so bro
Re: Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. by crackhouse(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
She gave u something u will use that money to take care of...
Re: Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. by tnerro1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
MediMedi:
I'm doomed.

Bros dey buy your own CDs and buy “ Extra safe” durex condoms. Since I dey use am for my babes ( not ashawos ooooo grin) e never tear once and no I get belle story grin. Thank me later
Re: Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. by Doorlarss(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nawo 4 u
Re: Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. by Ojoolulana82(m): 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=Michelle70 post=116560798]RIP in advance

Let us all observe 1minute of silence for a life wrongly spent[chai holy cow of congo!]
Re: Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. by samtol4(m): 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Condoms may prevent HIV but cannot prevent sexual demons .

(1) (Reply)

The Law Of Diminishing Marginal Utility Also Apply To Your Love Life. #wj / Which Of These Joysticks Is Yours (photo) / Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.