Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

+18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (14049 Views)

How I Was Raped And brutally f*cked By A Would Be Employer / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
+18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

I stumbled on this post below and I was upset with the husband, not the wife or the guy involved.

casa101:
First pls all the married men that allows their wives to attend a different church from the one he attends pls it's very bad, stop it.

It's been 7 months we starting seeing(fu#king) each other but am yet to officially ask her out BC she is 4yrs(33yrs) older than me.

We meet in a church love feast/program which my cousin forced me to follow her to like 7 months ago.

I normally see her on Sundays bc after church she drives to my house like for a month but during that first month we stay in her car downstairs bc she was so scared of Dogs and note she doesn't wear her ring while coming to see me.

In fact I hv never seen her with a ring till today(this afternoon). We started from there. One thing led to another till we discovered that we are so so into each other so I decided to invite her over my place(like into my house) bc I have eventually built a cage downstairs for my dog.

So she was now able to come up on her 5th visit were she told me she is 33 & single but the age won't be the problem that lets enjoy ourselves then from there we will see if dating is a possibility.

Like that the "sexcapede" started
To cut the story short.. Today my aunty called me to go and help her pick her kids from school that she wont be able to make it..

When I got there and i was seated inside my car waiting for their dismissal.. I saw a familiar car pulling over a pole ahead of me. I quickly recognized it.

She came down entered the school picked her kids by then I was already walking down towards her. Then I heard the kids calling her "Mum" like Mum I want to take icecream. I was shocked and the first place my mind went to was her hand and I saw her wedding ring which I have never seen her with before.

I then intentionally asked her in front of the kids.."madam are they your kids??.. But bc she didn't know how she will deny them there and with the presence of other parents picking their own children. She said YES.

Fast-forward she is now calling me telling me that she loves me and I should not leave her.

That her husband don't bleep her well. But I was like but your husband provides for you and your kids and your still married to him.. She just dey cry over the phone..

The truth is that I can't even continue with it BC I have always told myself I won't sleep with someone's wife so that nobody will do that to mine.. Now my conscience is killing me here

5 Likes

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
casa101:

Fast-forward she is now calling me telling me that she loves me and I should not leave her. That her husband don't bleep her well. But I was like but your husband provides for you and your kids and your still married to him.. She just dey cry over the phone.

Her husband is the cause. These men are all over Nairaland screaming, "Make money, make money, and you'll get any woman."

They think it's all about making money and getting any woman with the money. No, it's all about these three things below

1. How to handle a woman (in and outside the bedroom).
2. How to make legit money.
3. How to manage/invest money.

Ninety percent of Nigerian men focus on number 2 only (the illegal one) and when they've got it, they ignore number 1 and 3 as they use the money to oppress while leaving their wives unsatisfied. They think being rich = victory in marriage.

If the wife complains, they say, "What else do you want? Haven't I provided for the family? Is sex food?" Yes, my dear, it is more than food to a woman who has tasted the best in the past.

With this, his wife begins to reach out to her ex who was great in bed. If the ex refuses, she removes her ring and gets a brand new guy to satisfy her sexual urge.

These stupid men think a lasting marriage is all about making money. Any man who does not handle the three things I listed above is doom and he deserves it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Unclesamo(m): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
ilegendd himself

2 Likes

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
In this life, I prefer finding solutions to people's problems to complaining about them. That is wisdom.

So, if you're man but you can't last long in bed to satisfy your woman, cry no more. Dispose all the drugs you bought, the concoctions, the substances, the herbs, etc.

You're wasting money. The natural and permanent cure is in a book called Lasticle.

Yes, I know you want the book for free. Here is a download link to grab the free version.

This is the only book and solution you'll ever need to master how to last as many hours as you want in bed without drugs.

It works and has never failed and never will even in 7 million years from now.

Click to download the free version of Lasticle: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

1 Like

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
Unclesamo:
ilegendd himself

Lol

I know what you were thinking. You thought I was the one. Confess.
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by wumi2017(f): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
Our very own Champ � grin grin grin
Weldone sir ....in massive advance
How Tommorow gonna be nah?
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Iamicekid(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
Forget all this husband is the cause, woman wey wan Bleep around go Bleep around, cause what u don’t understand is 80% of 9ja girls get married cause he can provide and gives them money not cause of love, so once they now have the comfortability they been looking for so long and money ain’t the problem anymore, then they start finding the love they didn’t want in the beginning, that’s why most of all this woman cheat, broke ass gold diggers... they won’t want to work but will be looking for man that will lift them off poverty

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Unclesamo(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
You shouldn't blame the man outrightly. The woman owes him loyalty, and to put into consideration that some hustle are too damn stressful to come back most nights for serious digging deep.

They are not Loyal.
They cry for money, sex, marriage, children etc.

Man no fit come kill himself ooo.. A How will always be a Hoe, no matter the bed game.
But many are guilty of what you said & really need to learn the ART OF LOVE MAKING.

That is why you've got them covered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
wumi2017:
Our very own Champ � grin grin grin
Weldone sir ....in massive advance
How Tommorow gonna be nah?

Lol

Everyday is a happy day to me. Being alive in this part of the world is not easy. We give God praise today, tomorrow, and forever.

So, tomorrow is just going to be like other tomorrows that have passed.

2 Likes

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Unclesamo(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol

I know what you were thinking. You thought I was the one. Confess.

grin
The speed I took on seeing the topic ehnnn. I wanted to say u have finally crossed bounds.

Not until I read through before becoming calm.
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
Iamicekid:
Forget all this husband is the cause, woman wey wan Bleep around go Bleep around, cause what u don’t understand is 80% of 9ja girls get married to a cause he can provide and gives them money not cause of love, so once they now have the comfortability they been looking for so long and money ain’t the problem anymore, then they start finding the love they didn’t want in the beginning, that’s why most of all this woman cheat, broke ass gold diggers... they won’t want to work but will be looking for man that will lift them off poverty

You're right to an extent. Wise men marry only women that love them more, not women they love more. Failure to do this as a man, you'll regret. How do you know she loves you more?

By hiding your wealth, if you're rich, and relocating to a new environment and live a low profile life like an ordinary citizen.

Unfortunately, our Nigerian rich men want to show off how rich they are, so they attract what they deserve — a hoe and a leech. In fact, some of them even get their wives from the club. Parte after parte.

To some Nigerian men, as long as she is a bit pretty with a protruding ass and uses expensive bleaching cream or phone and acts classy, he concludes she is a wife material.

Men make the mistake from scratch. Also, while making these mistakes, most of these men suck in bed with their bloated stomachs.

If they see a man hitting the gym, they'll laugh at him and say, "My brother, go and make money — who 6 packs help?"

Everything about them is wrong — apart from the fact that they have money. Since poverty makes us think money is marriage's salvation. With it, marriages will never crash. No — it doesn't work that way.

Yes, any girl/woman that wants to f*ck around will, but as a man, you must be great in bed (for your ego, confidence, and bragging right) even if you have money.

Also, as a man, you must have principles. Never let a woman take you for a ride or insult you in any way or form.

If she does, dump. And don't forgive her even if she comes to apologize — she'll do it again. If she cheats, game over. Stick to your principle. If she has male besties, still game over.

There are things you should know or put in place as a wise man before marriage. Sadly, Nigerian men don't care. The moment they see money, they want to get married.

So, this is why I blame men a lot because they either don't know how the dating world works or they do, but decided to be negligent of it.

Even a rich woman cheats. Trust me, they do. It's all about the man being a real man in and outside the bedroom.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Seniorwriter(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
iLegendd:

You're right to an extent. Wise men marry only women that love them more, not women they love more. Failure to do this as a man, you'll regret. How do you know she loves you more?

By hiding your wealthy, if you're rich, and relocating to a new environment and live a low profile life like an ordinary citizen.

Unfortunately, our Nigerian rich men want to show off how rich they are, so they attract what they deserve. A hoe and a leech. In fact, some of them even get their wives from the club.

To some Nigerian men, as long as she is a bit pretty with a protruding ass and uses expensive bleaching cream or phone and acts classy, he concludes he is a wife material.

Men make the mistake from scratch. Also, while making these mistakes, most of these men suck in bed with their bloated stomachs.

Everything about them is wrong — apart from the fact that they have money. Since poverty make us think money is marriage's salvation. With it marriages must. No — it doesn't work that way.

Yes, any girl/woman that wants to f*ck around will, but as a man, you must be great in bed (for your ego, confidence, and bragging right) even if you have money.

Also, as a man, you must have principles. Never let a woman take you for a ride or insult you in any way or form.

If she does, dump. And don't forgive her even if she comes to apologize — she'll do it again. If she cheats, game over.

There are things you should know or put in place as a wise man before marriage. Sadly, Nigerian men don't care. The moment they see money, they want to get married.

So, this is why I blame men a lot because they either don't know how the dating world works or they do, but decided to be negligent of it.

Even a rich woman cheats. Trust me, they do. It's all about the man being a real man in and outside the bedroom.

Nice publicity well I just want to know how far with you ALT- Power supply innovation you intended ...im interested in a partnership deal.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Unclesamo:
You shouldn't blame the man outrightly. The woman owes him loyalty, and to put into consideration that some hustle are too damn stressful to come back most nights for serious digging deep.

They are not Loyal.
They cry for money, sex, marriage, children etc.

Man no fit come kill himself ooo.. A How will always be a Hoe, no matter the bed game.
But many are guilty of what you said & really need to learn the ART OF LOVE MAKING.

That is why you've got them covered.

grin
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
Unclesamo:

grin
The speed I took on seeing the topic ehnnn. I wanted to say u have finally crossed bounds.

Not until I read through before becoming calm.

I knew it. Haha.

My haters will be the most disappointed. #Smile.

2 Likes

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by delugadou(m): 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
iLegendd:

I knew it. Haha.

From my previous thread, I've found the difference between advice and advise. I'll appreciate your guidance.
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
delugadou:

From my previous thread, I've found the difference between advice and advise. I'll appreciate your guidance.

No, Sir, you didn't. You only used Google to identify their parts speech, but your context of use is still incorrect. That was why I didn't reply you. You lost the slot.

My sincere apologies, Sir.
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Unclesamo(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
iLegendd:

I knew it. Haha.

grin You always serve them the delicacy in hot Varieties.

1 Like

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by delugadou(m): 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
iLegendd:

No, Sir, you didn't. You only used Google to identify their parts speech, but your context of use is still incorrect. That was why I didn't reply you. You lost the slot.

My sincere apologies, Sir.

The topic is already on frontpage that's why I can't modify the "advice" to "advise".
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by GreaterFuture(m): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Too bad
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
delugadou:

The topic is already on frontpage that's why I can't modify the "advice" to "advise".

Unfortunately, you lost the chance, but I won't leave you empty-handed.

If you drop a phone number, I'll send 1k card to it as a form of apology for disappointing you.

Offer expires at 11:59 PM.
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by delugadou(m): 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
iLegendd:

If you drop a phone number, I'll send 1k card to it as a form of apology for disappointing you.

I'll pass. Thanks all the same.
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by InfinityFabric: 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
iLegendd:

Someone said:
Unfortunately, our Nigerian rich men want to show off how rich they are
All I see here is someone trying hard to do exactly just that.

1 Like

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by SportsHD: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Can't come an kill myself. If she likes, cheat or not. I'll do my time in the pussy and worry about other things.
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
InfinityFabric:

Someone said:

You're right.
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
SportsHD:
Can't come an kill myself. If she likes, cheat or not. I'll do my time in the pussy and worry about other things.

The reason you should worry is: she'll infect you if she brings something home.

A man is not supposed to be bothered, but the thought of infection is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by InfinityFabric: 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
iLegendd:

The reason you should worry is: she'll infect you if she brings something home.
This is Nigeria, getting rid of wayward woman cost little to nothing. And there are lots lining up to take her place already.
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
InfinityFabric:

This is Nigeria, getting rid of wayward woman cost little to nothing. And there are lots lining up to take her place already.

Exactly!
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
InfinityFabric:

Someone said:

It's actually someone trying hard to lessen disappointment. You won't understand the Genesis. Let's keep it at that.

I'm stingy with time. I pay it off with money — small money.
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
Iamicekid:
Forget all this husband is the cause, woman wey wan Bleep around go Bleep around, cause what u don’t understand is 80% of 9ja girls get married cause he can provide and gives them money not cause of love, so once they now have the comfortability they been looking for so long and money ain’t the problem anymore, then they start finding the love they didn’t want in the beginning, that’s why most of all this woman cheat, broke ass gold diggers... they won’t want to work but will be looking for man that will lift them off poverty

This is pure bullshit. Let me tell you something, most women don't want to Bleep around it is just that they want a man who has bad bedroom game. Someone to make them squirt, have intense orgasms. Sex is an art, a skill. Trust me, try to make a woman have orgasms consistently, that woman will never leave you. It is not all about make money, be a bad bedroom gamer.
I remember one lady like that, i did not penetrate self but she had orgasms like hell, squirting. She told me, she never believed she could orgasm. Guyz up your bedroom game.

Ilegend nice one.

1 Like

Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Yaxmax1: 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
E shock me shocked
Re: +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
LIVINGICON:

This is pure bullshit. Let me tell you something, most women don't want to Bleep around it is just that they want a man who has bad bedroom game. Someone to make them squirt, have intense orgasms.

Sex is an art, a skill. Trust me, try to make a woman have orgasms consistently, that woman will never leave you. It is not all about make money, be a bad bedroom gamer.
I remember one lady like that, i did not penetrate self but she had orgasms like hell, squirting. She told me, she never believed she could orgasm. Guyz up your bedroom game.

Ilege.nd nice one.

You truly understand the drill. The main reason I don't sleep with every woman I meet. If I do, they won't let go.

So, it's netter to keep them in the friendzone to avoid troubles. In this life, all I want is peace of mind from women, not wahala.

Being great in bed has too many benefits

1. Excess confidence
2. Save money (she will hardly tax you)
3. Loyalty from her
4. Invest the saved money
5. Become happier and healthier and many more

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! / How To Attract Rich Men In Nigeria / Can You Share Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.