Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. (2934 Views)

Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Visits Lead International School After Viral Bullying Video / Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages / I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Naajjii: 6:03am On Sep 12, 2022
rusher14:

Who is nyamiri?

Me?

grin
Am not sure grin I engage a lot if them here
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Beverlyjean(f): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2022
OnionBandit:

Nonsense!!

If her open practice of lesbianism is why you are rejecting her, you are by this amplifying the level of hypocrisy in you and your wrapper tying ancestors.
You all so treat your women like slaves. We have seen ya people openly celebrate every form of evil perpetrated by men from your region. From slicing vaginas and preeqs to food banditry, from pushing cocaines to rituals and cannibalism etc..but when women comit one tenth of these crimes, you write epistles showing disdain for their crimes. Lol

The point is..we all know you guys see nothing in crime. In fact, the major reason you are frustrated in this country is because the checks in place are slowing down your criminal dealings

Uju Anya is full blooded Igbo and is representing you well in the outside world. A confused woman who enjoyed the preeq of a man for many years uninterrupted and now claiming lesbian. I never hear this Kain thing before grin grin

Lebiansm is a nonsense crap and a total sin against humanity...stop forming woke ... she is a human disaster and a disgrace to the Igbo race
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Beverlyjean(f): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2022
Laggafin:

Why all D's vile and hate Why not focus on the message and leave her private life to her ..you not n any position to judge anybody ,, cause we not privy to what you do in closet.. She called out an imperial crown that caused near genocide to her people back home.. and you tag her a disgrace to her descent cause of her private life Common that's simply ridiculous.. stay on the subject matter and Not indulge in Petty defamations and slander cuz no one holy pass according to 2baba

But u are supporting the fake prof that threw vile and hate first ...the hypocrisy in u people is terrible
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by OnionBandit(f): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Lebiansm is a nonsense crap and a total sin against humanity...stop forming woke ... she is a human disaster and a disgrace to the Igbo race
e be like this one no read my post o! God forbid I support lesbianism. Tufiakwa..

You yeebos are know for supporting every form of evil..how is this one different?
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by klonboi: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2022
Alusiizizi:
I see a lot of my fellow Igbo people either sitting on the fence or supporting this Uju Anya blindly just because she made utterance that seemed to be in support of Biafra, but let me use this opportunity to put this issue in new light.

Uju Anya is of igbo parentage but that does not automatically make her our sister. For her to meet such exalted qualification she must earn it.

No sister of Igbo men freely commits abominations, laying with her fellow women. This Uju Anya is a shameless, confessed lesbian who abandoned her marriage to live a life of abominations.

All the real sisters of Igbo men that I know proudly feature their Igbo men as resourceful, Intelligent, hardworking brave providers that Igbo men are. Igbo men are know all over Africa for their uncanny ability for success in business. There are no peoples in Africa that you will encounter that don't know the "Igbo man". No sister of Igbo men will come out publicly to insult Igbo men the way this so-called professor of whatever has done. A professor of what? Even now, I still cannot figure out what subject she is a professor of(Black linguistics? Ebonics? Someone please help me out here as I am confused)

Recently Uju Anya made utterances against the Queen of England, celebrating her demise. I think that faithful Igbo people should not get drawn by this bait and simple ignore her mindless utterance. Here's why:

She bears an Igbo name and is supposedly of Igbo parentage but outside this what makes her Igbo? I'll tell you. Nothing! The only reason that she is interested in Igbo people is to promote her career, otherwise if Igboland were set on fire tomorrow she couldn't give a red cent.

Her utterance against the Queen was made for the sole purpose of attracting attention her way and nothing more. She doesn't care in the least bit about Igbo people(She once referred to the Igbo man as "good for nothing" that will "suck your life away"wink.

I found her utterances against the Queen of England to be shocking, vile and disgraceful all in an instant. Shocking not because of its callousness and lack of reason(English monarchy is a ceremonial position and have no political voice, therefore could not have influenced in any way the Biafra war) but because such mindless utterance is something that one would expect to hear from a motor-park tout and not a professor in a Ivy league university like Carnegie-Mellon university.

As far as I am concerned, this Uju Anya is a disgrace to Igbo people and it is best that we abandon her to the U.S.A that she calls home. She may be of Igbo parentage and even bear and Igbo name, but Uju Anya is not an Igbo woman not to talk of anyone that I would call "sister".

Do you have plans of porting to the UK?

Or

Maybe you think her tweet will spoil your chances of getting a visa to the uk ?

Are the type that like to hear lies?

Then I am sorry for you. But I hope you get to the UK maybe then you will see the truth glaring at you

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Saviourk: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Shocking not because of its callousness and lack of reason(English monarchy is a ceremonial position and have no political voice, therefore could not have influenced in any way the Biafra war who told the English monarchy has no political voice? Who is the Head of State of Great Britain?
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Alusiizizi(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

You are the real disgrace here.

You are not even Igbo and you want to cast Igbos.

Mumu 5conner head jealous love-vendor.

My town is walking distance from Nri in Anambra state. You cannot be more Igbo than this, and I still maintain that Uju Anya is a disgrace to Igbo people.
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Alusiizizi(m): 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Laggafin:

Im proud to say Uju Anya is an indefatigable true daughter of Ala Igbo and my sister .. She exhibited the true character of the average Igbo by being audacious and bold to call out injustice and damn consequence.. She's a professor of a reputable university in a foreign land .. so she's by no means a feather or paper weight.. she knows her onions and called out that crown which brazenly supported it's Govt to help it's colony execute a war And near genocide against a tribe whose crime then was nothing other than asking that equity and justice be done to all irrespective of creed or clan (Aburi accord) .. So bro please speak for yourself and not tag all the Igbos as renouncing Uju.. She's my sister and will forever remain so

Then you are a fool!
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Alusiizizi(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

I agree that Uju Anya's anger was misdirected at the Queen, however, the anger is real. When you lose family in a genocide, it can be directed at anyone even remotely connected to that genocide

I agree with almost everything you wrote except "the anger is real". In this case the "anger" is bogus. Her utterance and anything that she did seeming to promote Igbo people was self-serving at best.
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Alusiizizi(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

She's what they call a diversity hire.

She is black female, migrant, lesbian, pro LGBT and a flaming leftist.

Perfect credentials for being employed in the now polluted Ivy league schools that are all headed by Jewish leftists with Jewish corporate money.

She lectures on African American language aka Ghetto talk and application in race relationship , critical race theory. Gender studies and feminist emancipiation. Total balderdash nonesenes Woke Studies which I refrer to as the Phrenology and Alchemy of our times.

It is her type that are pushing the whole LGBTQ madness under false academic research.

She's a useful useless idiot .

A small correction if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Alusiizizi(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
rusher14:

Actually lots of.people are more Igbo than Uju Anya who has a Trinidadian mom.

Thank you. I didn't even bother replying that post. I am from Anambra state, walking distance from Nri. I don't know how much more Igbo one can get than that.
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Ngwamankillyou(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Alusiizizi:

My town is walking distance from Nri in Anambra state. You cannot be more Igbo than this, and I still maintain that Uju Anya is a disgrace to Igbo people.

Shut up fake Igbo,go and ask your mum where your dad came from. Not only Nri but ofe my ass.
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Laggafin: 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Then you are a fool!
slowpoke spoted
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Laggafin: 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Then you are a fool!
Im becile spoted
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Alusiizizi(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

Shut up fake Igbo,go and ask your mum where your dad came from. Not only Nri but ofe my ass.

You are from Ngwa? Your moniker.
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Alusiizizi:

You are from Ngwa? Your moniker.

Obungiri nmire.
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by GoAndVerify: 8:06am On Sep 15, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:
Idiots don't know that Jeff Bezzos was contracted to instigate a debate towards abolishing the British monarchy and from there all other existing monarchies in Europe.

Uju made that tweet which Bezzos made viral towards starting a debate to end the monarchy.

Uju is as leftist as they come just as Bezzos , a WEF and Davos man committed to the Great Reset Agenda.

All her fake career as an academician in a very useless worthless course was for this very post .

Its just unfortunate that Igbos are heavily invested in the ongoing Judaic plot to enslave mankind owing to indoctrination into Zionism by the Jew propped up Nnandi KANU and IPOB under the guise of a fake Biafra restoration agenda.

Blind tribalism and Marxist Zionist indoctrination of the Igbo populace is why this woman is being celebrated .

This will not end well as other nationals in Nigeria will resist another Igbo driven Zionist Marxist agenda on Nigeria just as it was in the 60's

You made a very interesting point here with your conspiracy theory.
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by JewsAreSatanic: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2022
GoAndVerify:

You made a very interesting point here with your conspiracy theory.

Correction : conspiracy FACTS not theory
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Bestbrain123(m): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
I think i agree with this poster expecially been A LB is what real igbo's detest so much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets University Scholarship In US, UK And Canada. / 2008/2009 Unijos Post Ume Screening Form Is Out / jamb cbt answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.