Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience (33423 Views)

She Was Duped Of N20,000 / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp / Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Troy007: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2023
gammarays1:

https://www.nairaland.com/6872109/buy-excess-phone-airtime-affordable/67#124037737

That's what I was looking for

Oh, okay. You can also post his details on the scammers thread to warn others as well.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by gammarays1: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
Troy007:

Oh, okay. You can also post his details on the scammers thread to warn others as well.
Ya I'll be doing that daily if I can
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by papiilo(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2023
DaddyYankee:
One thief name below.

Adejo Ugbejo Emmanuel

Promised to create a paypal account for me, collected my money and created a fake paypal. And then blocked me and ran!
sorry oo but creating PayPal account is simple and easy you should have been able to do it yourself
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by papiilo(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2023
DaddyYankee:
It's not naija paypal, u need some tools to verify foreign paypal. Its not easy bro
alright get it now, of course you're right here
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by AuraAAA: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
Troy007:

@troy007
Hey
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by TitiAbeo: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
vincentallen:

ohhhhh with law enforcement agents, that's why naa, remaining thing to do is to tag him a scammer and use his pics to run fb ads, letting the world know he's a scammer.

Oga you're talking of Facebook adds whereas to just post the evidence that realnaps scammed u is a problem...

Pls post the chats here as everybody is doing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

IG Idris Fires 4 Policemen Who Wrongly Arrested Man For Being A 'yahoo Yahoo' / Kidnappers Who Abducted Businessman In Rivers Arrested. See How Much They Shared / Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.