Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience (33426 Views)

She Was Duped Of N20,000 / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp / Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Olomubj: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2022
This is funny but very sweet, I joined a group, where by all activities carry out on telegram aim in exchange of bitcoin and other cripto, not knowing that all the members of the group are scamers using different people pic ,.. Admin was the cordinator who wil collect money from any one who want to buy btc or sell,,, a guy advertis that he want to sel btc,, i respond to buy, admi drop his account ń I pay, once they see my payment they kick me out of the group,... Luckily same admi add me to another group,, I follow the activities they ask me to invest, that I wil get double of my investment,,, I pay money for my investment and edited my Debit alert from zero #I jack up my balance to millions and forward it to admi like I made a mistake I make sure he read my balance and I deleted it,, he ask me wt it that I told him I intend to send it to my friend not him, but if I get my first payment along with my return, I wil Invest all my money,, my balance enter his eyes,,, sharp sharp he credit me doubt of the investment exactly the day he promised, he ask me to invest I block ideot,, n delete his No.....

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Ssddff: 8:32am On Sep 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
I know what transpired between the two of you.You sent her money to come and visit you for sex and she failed to show up.

You don’t know nothing about what happened. And there are more people that have been her victim. Stop jumping to conclusions

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Redomi(m): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

Ok now I understand you better. All you come online or nairaland to do is to beg for money people to give you free money. Please look for another job to do because you can’t survive with this online begging job
if you think so, I wish you can meet me in person to know the kind of person I am.You are just here running your mouth.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by FuckHomophobes: 8:53am On Sep 12, 2022
We all contributed $200 each to the admin of a group to buy a Cryptocurency token for us. We were about 55 members.

The admin just came one day and said her wallet was hacked . Upon investigation, it showed that she moved out the funds herself to an exchange.

One year later, we are yet to get back our money angry

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Goldenbaby(f): 8:56am On Sep 12, 2022
Tradebird:
Yes, by a nairalander bedc agent. She duped me of 2100 naira to recharge prepaid meter and even insulted me on top of it before blocking me. Her profile name is Goldenbaby. She is a common thief.

Her nunber 08095315266

Hahahahahahha, This one na Bad small customer.Hahahahaha

That i refused to recharge for you and refunded back your money to you is paining you abi��.

And you are here calling me a scammer because of 2,100 that is not up to soup money? You are really a boy, I have customers here since 2017 that do recharge large amount. It is your 2100 i will scam.

I didnt scam you for like 3 times i have recharged for you and when you were praising me? You are just a Boy.

Be ready to face the law for defamation.

You cant use your 100mb to write nonsense. Anyways, thank for the publicity, i have gotten more customers that recharged their prepaid meter this morning but you see this?

You will also answer for it.

For your Prepaid Meter Recharge. Call or chat 08095315266 and i will recharge without stress.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Goldenbaby(f): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
Ashawo! You don see fine girl to showoff say you get money.

Hahhhahahahah

He get 2,100 way i go scam naaaa. I don laugh taya. I never scam people that do recharge 500k to 1m since i started the business in 2017. It is him i will scam because i refused to recharge for him and ask him to send his details for refund because talked to me rudely when he called.

Tell him to post all the conversation.Hahahhaha

He is just a small boy

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Slimkween: 9:30am On Sep 12, 2022
GUNITGuy:
I was told If I should invest in a platform I would get double of my investment after 5 days ....They showed me testimony of people on WhatsApp I was like let me try with 100k....
As soon as he got it he told me that I need to invest 400k to be able to get 1.5
I told him to return the money he said it's already on the forex trading...
He said how much do I have I said I don't have anything ...
He said I should go and borrow to be able to get more money....I couldn't sleep for 3-days
Exactly my story. It was ignorance for me but I've learnt my lesson.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Blessiing(f): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

I’ve experienced something like this from a friend and I’ll never patronize any friend again except I’m seeing the commodity and I’m 100% sure it’s good. Doing business with friends doesn’t end well most times and the worst part is that you can’t really do anything about it due to past favors. If na random person wey Bleep up you can easily deal with that person but if it’s your friend you can’t really do anything so that you won’t seen as a wicked person.

She has never done any favour for me before,I'm the one always doing the favours,I told her straight that useless the money wasn't my sweat that's the only way she will eat it and go free....didn't say more than that...

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by papiilo(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2022
money121:

See talk undecided lipsrsealed
sir na true talk I swear if a guy like me ask am he no give am even if sapa go kill am
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Tradebird: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2022
Goldenbaby:

That i refused to recharge for you and refunded back your money to you is paining you abi��.

And you are here calling me a scammer because of 2,100 that is not up to soup money? You are really a boy, I have customers here since 2017 that do recharge large amount. It is your 2100 i will scam.

I didnt scam you for like 3 times i have recharged for you and when you were praising me? You are just a Boy.

You cant use your 100mb to write nonsense. Anyways, thank for the publicity, i have gotten more customers that recharged their prepaid meter this morning but you see this?

For your Prepaid Meter Recharge. Call or chat 08095315266 and i will recharge without stress.

If I didn't call you out. You wouldn't have refunded the money because you felt you could get away since it was not up to "soup" money. You're a useless scammer looking for victims to prey on and even if you had not refunded the money I would be super happy so that I for leave Ayelala juju to draw the money make you sick well spend x100 of the money, rude scammer.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Goldenbaby(f): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2022
Tradebird:

If I didn't call you out. You wouldn't have refunded the money because you felt you could get away since it was not up to "soup" money. You're a useless scammer looking for victims to prey on and even if you had not refunded the money I would be super happy so that I for leave Ayelala juju to draw the money make you sick well spend x100 of the money, rude scammer.

You called this call out? You gave me visibility naaa. I have gotten 7 customers from this.

In my five years of business..It is a fool like you that just started patronizing me last month that i will scam. I never scam honourables and commisssioners way dey recharge 200k to 500k. Na small boy like you? The first 3 times i recharged for you. You were jumping like small maggot in my DM. Hahhaaha

I told you you will receive your money by 11pm 12am or 1am because Opay transfer was messing up last night hence i used my fidelity account. You see you are Very senseless.

I want to scam you and i asked for your account details to send the money back to you? Hahahahahhah.

Keep that post there. You will answer for it.
You are recharging 2000 and 1500 and giving me headache. 3 persons that saw your post chatted me this morning to inform me of the nonsense you wrote and they even recharged 15,000 and 6000. Thanks for the publicity. Post on facebook and twitter too.Hahahaha..Small Boy, i know what you are doing in warri. Hand go catch you one day.

I did a background check on you the day you said you want to come and see who pass you for date. Hahahh.Hand go catch you soon. Small Poor boy way dey cry because of 2000 way no reach to cook soup.Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Tradebird: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2022
Goldenbaby:

You called this call out? You gave me visibility naaa. I have gotten 7 customers from this.

In my five years of business..It is a fool like you that just started patronizing me last month that i will scam. I never scam honourables and commisssioners way dey recharge 200k to 500k. Na small boy like you? The first 3 times i recharged for you. You were jumping like small maggot in my DM. Hahhaaha

I told you you will receive your money by 11pm 12am or 1am because Opay transfer was messing up last night hence i used my fidelity account. You see you are Very senseless.

I want to scam you and i asked for your account details to send the money back to you? Hahahahahhah.

Keep that post there. You will answer for it.
You are recharging 2000 and 1500 and giving me headache. 3 persons that saw your post chatted me this morning to inform me of the nonsense you wrote and they even recharged 15,000 and 6000. Thanks for the publicity. Post on facebook and twitter too.Hahahaha..Small Boy, i know what you are doing in warri. Hand go catch you one day.

I did a background check on you the day you said you want to come and see who pass you for date. Hahahh.Hand go catch you soon. Small Poor boy way dey cry because of 2000 way no reach to cook soup.Hahaha

Exactly, because you cannot scam your so called commissioners because they will lock you up instantly. And show to me during our conversation where you said you would send back this money by 11 pm because your bank didn't have network. Show me the chat or proof and I will pay you for damages if you can provide it, you that I chatted with my other number and you blocked me instantly. You're a completely useless human being. No wonder you remain single because who Wan marry rude girl like you lol. You think you can get away before you for no return the soup money make you know how life be.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by aidameoryou: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2022
Goldenbaby:

But you just sent it this morning because he called you out.
Or am I not seeing the date and time correctly?

7 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Goldenbaby(f): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2022
Tradebird:

Exactly, because you cannot scam your so called commissioners because they will lock you up instantly. And show to me during our conversation where you said you would send back this money by 11 pm because your bank didn't have network. Show me the chat or proof and I will pay you for damages if you can provide it, you that I chatted with my other number and you blocked me instantly. You're a completely useless human being. No wonder you remain single because who Wan marry rude girl like you lol. You think you can get away before you for no return the soup money make you know how life be.

I sent this massage to you by 10.02pm..You dont use juju to talk to anyone because you do not know who is who. I told you you will get your money by 11pm 12pm or 1am.

I do not joke with my business and i hate it when someone tries to do any nonsense about it

You will surely pay for this..Mark today's date.

I told you if you cant wait then keep calling. Didnt you get your money? Did you wait till the time i gave you before coming here to talk nonsense?

You have not seen something yet. Just watch yourback. Not everyone you can play with witj 100mb

I wont say much again..You are just a boy

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Goldenbaby(f): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2022
aidameoryou:

Nope.. I told him last night that i will send it by 11pm 12am or 1am..The phone i went out went. The network was bad.

It was this morning that someone chatted to tell me the boy posted me here.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Tradebird: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2022
Goldenbaby:

I sent this massage to you by 10.02pm..You dont use juju to talk to anyone because you do not know who is who. I told you you will get your money by 11pm 12pm or 1am.

I do not joke with my business and i hate it when someone tries to do any nonsense about it

You will surely pay for this..Mark today's date.

I told you if you cant wait then keep calling. Didnt you get your money? Did you wait till the time i gave you before coming here to talk nonsense?

You have not seen something yet. Just watch yourback. Not everyone you can play with witj 100mb

I wont say much again..You are just a boy

I never got that message. Obviously faked and I would love to see you take this to any length legally. And my dear the juju no be joke if you wan try am, chop my money. You for suprise say because of common money when no reach to do soup ni you spend hundreds of thousands. Idiot.

I will remove your picture from here because you did the refund, I have no business with you anymore. Keep being rude to people who patronize you because of your useless character, no wonder loneliness Wan finish you.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2022
Blessiing:

She has never done any favour for me before,I'm the one always doing the favours,I told her straight that useless the money wasn't my sweat that's the only way she will eat it and go free....didn't say more than that...

I’ve cut off the girl cos of the business deal and I also noticed she has been low key competing with me . It took the failed business deal for me to actually realise that this girl doesn’t even see me as her friend.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by meedoLock(m): 11:50am On Sep 12, 2022
Mine was a bit funny, but a real scam grin

In 2011 when Amosun, a governorship candidate from Ogun state was seducing us with oou tuition fee slash as a state University if elected. I and my padi fell for it and we processed the admission. fast forward pro admission, we had to settle for the same amount. Acceptance fee paid (non refundable), there was no turning back.

Another is in 2017 during service year, I always see Ponzi schemer as gamblers. I got tempted and put my last 10k at a point when it was about to cast. I almost cry angry
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Goldenbaby(f): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tradebird:

I never got that message. Obviously faked and I would love to see you take this to any length legally. And my dear the juju no be joke if you wan try am, chop my money. You for suprise say because of common money when no reach to do soup ni you spend hundreds of thousands. Idiot.

I will remove your picture from here because you did the refund, I have no business with you anymore. Keep being rude to people who patronize you because of your useless character, no wonder loneliness Wan finish you.

The ones you sent is also faked abi? You didnt see the massage but your last massage you sent. You talked about what i sent.

No need removing the picture. I have screenshot and kept everything.
You will hear from me and i dare you to go to the juju. That will be the end of you. I am not someone to be played with. Do not let the little change (money) you are seeing to turn to nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Goldenbaby(f): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tradebird:

Edit.

She has refunded my money.

We will fight this fight till the end.

You think running here believing you will spoil the business i have worked so hard to build will make you feel better and great?

You chose the wrong path and it will consume you. Just be ready for what will befall you.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Kaynnedy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
SPRING LIFE ASSURANCE (Insurance), a then subsidiary of Spring bank, Now HERITAGE BANK, scammed me of my insurance benefits by running away with policy holders money.

Up until now they are still in hiding with investor money since 2009.

Basic Info
Name: SPRING LIFE ASSURANCE PLC

Type of Entity: Public Company Limited By Shares

Activity: Insurance, reinsurance and pension funding, except compulsory social security.

Registration Number: RC 118408
Registration Date: 16 Sep 1988

Owners, Directos
/ Key management personal
Name Designation
Obiefuna Chris Director
Ezenwa I.r.c. Director
Uchegbu Okey Director
Ofonze Albert Director
Kamo Autos Ltd. Director
Ojukwu E.c. Director
Iheaku Nze Director
Eke S.n. Director
Helko Nig.ltd. Director
Obijackson Inv. & Prop.lt Director
Ekulo Inter. Ltd. Director
Adetayo Adewummi Akintunde Director
Abuleke Iyere Director
Orjiako Ambrosie Director
Azudialu Ernest Director
Akintayo Akintunde Mrs. Director
Spring Bank Plc Director
Spring Capital/ Living Faith Nominee Director
Fleet Technologies Limited Director
Beach Resort Limited Director
Scminvest Mgt/phb Capital & Trust Director
Scm Investment Management Limted Director
Sprg/amalgamatede Capital Nominee Director
Mccoy Ogie Nigeria Limited Director
Embassy Pharm Director
Vinewhite Limited Director
Iche Cosmos Ozoemene Director
Basil Okafor Director
J. Abaelu Director
I. Ezenwa Director
Agba Jones Director
Alloyey Eke Director
Brethren Equity Director
Badamosi Funke Director
Bassey Amos Director
Global View Consultant Director
M. Bullus Dareng Director
Mr Abdulraham Umar Director
Dr Emmanuel Onucheyo Director
Mr Augustine Avwunufe Director
Accendo Accendo Law Secretary
Olufunke Olakunri Secretary
Plc Spring Bank Shareholder
Aderibigbe Modupe Shareholder
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Tradebird: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Goldenbaby:

We will fight this fight till the end.

You think running here believing you will spoil the business i have worked so hard to build will make you feel better and great?

You chose the wrong path and it will consume you. Just be ready for what will befall you.

Petty scammer. Any legal battle you bring I will win you because you're a fraud and spiritually nothing you can do in this life. You think say na your small ogbanje? You Wan run now.

You're lucky you even refunded the money you for see me for that asaba this morning and I for embarrass the hell out of you. People around you go know say you be theif. Person money you block am until I began sending you messages before you decide to respond. You're very very useless.

You should have thought about ruining your business when you decide to block me on whatsapp first without sending me my money. You should have thought about this when you decide to be rude to someone patronizing you as if I don't know where to recharge prepaid. You're a complete idiot to say the least, typical fish brain.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by GreenVILLETiPS: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Veebap:
Mine was in December 2016.. MMM gave me back to back blow of N3.5m

In a bid to recover early 2017, GHW mercilessly drew N1.2m and bitcoin worth 10,500 USD then away from me.

These two scenario beside the chicken loss to other ponzi made me to be scared of MBA Forex despite that guys are smiling with it.

Also recently, just last month to be precise i lost 237k to bet9ja i don't know how i got into it but i'm never trying it again cry

Share yours below and how you were able to move on so others can learn.

Hmmmm.. You have access to this kind of money and you are still going after ponzi schemes and short cuts??

Well, some lessons can't be taught. They are best learnt..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by 21savages: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
I wonder where they get people’s number from and will be posting fake testimonies.Once I find myself in groups like that immediately I Dey remove myself..The devil is a liar.
Slimkween:

Exactly my story. It was ignorance for me but I've learnt my lesson.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Goldenbaby:

It appears you decided to refund the money today because he called you out

When did he send the money to you?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by category(m): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by princessyere1(f): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

Relax. Soon, you will be.
Lol�
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Sunisonflex39(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
Veebap:

it's obvious poverty has eaten deep into your brain that you think the above money mentioned are out of reach to a hardworking young man.

Send me your account number let me credit you 10k poor man.

Boss good afternoon..u might want to check my signature.. please I am suffering..
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by KalioPeter: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
Veebap:

it's obvious poverty has eaten deep into your brain that you think the above money mentioned are out of reach to a hardworking young man.

Send me your account number let me credit you 10k poor man.

Chai, I swear that money would go a long way for me.

I dey plan to arrange my Barbing Shop.
Boss help me abeg.
I go pay you back once money enter my hand
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Sunisonflex39(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
Wetin you mean?

He meant a scammer scamed a scammer..

Are you new to Nigeria?
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Sunisonflex39(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
aidameoryou:

No mind the girl..I even saw the chats and timing and when the dude called her out online..if he never did she won't have sent that money..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kidnappers Who Abducted Businessman In Rivers Arrested. See How Much They Shared / Valentine Oluchukwu: Priest Kidnapped While Travelling For His Father's Burial / Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.