Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience (33493 Views)

She Was Duped Of N20,000 / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp / Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by gammarays1: 3:34am On Sep 17, 2022
NewLogicalMind:

A Nairalander with moniker Michael346 is involved with that fake status view thing.

He claims to have about 5,000 plus views for adverts on whatsapp but it's a big lie, he just uses it to scam people.
That guy is a petty thief. He needs to be taught a lesson.
Moderators need to take all his posts down and ban the moniker. @dominique
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by FalseProphet1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
I have been scammed during MMM time. I lost 50k. I have also been scammed in my year 2 in Uni. Scammed of 3k naira
Tell me about it.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by dnawah(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Veebap:
Mine was in December 2016.. MMM gave me back to back blow of N3.5m

In a bid to recover early 2017, GHW mercilessly drew N1.2m and bitcoin worth 10,500 USD then away from me.

These two scenario beside the chicken loss to other ponzi made me to be scared of MBA Forex despite that guys are smiling with it.

Also recently, just last month to be precise i lost 237k to bet9ja i don't know how i got into it but i'm never trying it again cry

Share yours below and how you were able to move on so others can learn.
this one just called me asking if I can't recognize his voice?if i have someone in London? I said no and he cut off.+19176587405
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Yok2: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
SIR CHIKAMNELE HAS BEEN SCAMMING PEOPLE USING WEBSITE DESIGN AND SELLING GSM RELATED SERVICES AS A COVER
This person took my money to do shared short code, but he never deliver the service. He is a thief. I observed that he operates with many names as shown below.

A serial fraudster. I believe he is operating as a syndicate. So be careful of people rendering service listed below. The guy I am sur is operating from OWERRI.

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
I was scammed of 2000GBP in 2008 and 3000USD in 2010.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Tinsk: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hey guys i have premium Forex courses for sale
Smart money concept (SMC)

Offshore Keys
Phantom X
RC visionaries
SpencerFx
VVS Academy
WWA

BTW i am an ICT trader, OGs knows what this means
and if you want ICT courses, also available (not beginner friendly tbh)
anyone you want the choice is yours
i will give one more beginner course on each course you purchase
HMU on whatsapp if instrested 08100163893

Stay safe ya'll
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Goldenbaby(f): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2022
Untube:

Why call your client names?

You should have apologized to him and let him know it's network issue.

2,000 is not enough to cook soup? I don't get. Did he gave you the money to cook soup? For me oo, if you take my 1,000, I fit spend 50k to track and arrest you and make sure you vomit 100k.
What is bad is bad, you are wrong and need to apologize to your client. If you apologize, he will delete those messages.

The problem here is bad communication not scam. Both of you should sort it out

So because he is a client, i should tolerate him when he insults me? No ooooo. Customers are not always right. I am very proud of my business and what i have done so far. My customers knows i treat them well..

So one bad egg cant give me stress. I will give to the person any measure of insult he gives me.

My motto is war for war and peace for peace. Any you bring. I will give out in 10,000 folds..
The guy is a boy.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by babygirljoy: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
You guys should check this video out, the unsolved murder of Adam , a young Nigerian boy whose torso was found in the River Thames.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUUfMBRzJFE
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by drmikeadams(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=ayusbobs post=116738003]I will appreciate if anyone can help me retrieve my money back. I regret meeting him

[/quote
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Mide3367: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2022
Edoziesmart:

And I see the guy as a legit person in this forum. Thanks for letting people know he is a scammer.
Seniorwriter you will die a miserable dead Inshallah!
scammed me too 124,200
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Ssddff: 12:39am On Sep 23, 2022
Have you come in contact with this woman or do you know her? She is WANTED. Provide any information about her and be rewarded

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Untube: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
ayusbobs:
I will appreciate if anyone can help me retrieve my money back. I regret meeting him

Go to his bank to complain. They will block the account and from there they will tell you what next to do or visit the nearest EFCC office at your location to lodge complain. It will take time but they will get your money back for you or jail the idiot
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by not: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
I was scammed of 3,400 Indian rupees by a friend on facebook who claimed he can help me exchange my money. I never knew it was paxful he uses as exchanger. Later told me that payment was made after trade has been cancel on paxful. I tried all I can but to no avail. Please how can one made payment without getting in return the equivalent of the amount sent. All paxful user please let's see into this

1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by vincentallen: 11:58am On Nov 28, 2022
DanAugust2021:
REALNAPS automated server based betting scam dealt with me around February this year. I opted for the 50k package after enquiring from the customer service representative that I will withdraw once the time frame elapses. The first red flag was when I enquired to see how bets are placed and I was told company policy forbids that. The first 7 days produced a loss rather than a profit. The second week produced astronomical profit (second red flag), the third week ended with a loss. I now requested for a withdrawal of my remaining balance (around 25k), and they've been dribbling me since then. That REALNAPS guy is a chronic scammer. Imagine scamming 1000 people of 50k in one month, that's 50 Million naira. Beware of REALNAPS nairalanders.

+2347037844095 or 07037844095 Realnaps aka Dannyokec, claims he makes $50k with adsense bot, paid the % we agreed on, which is 100k, he gave me 1/2 of course and no bot, which wasn't our agreement since august till now, i asked for refund of $200(100k), he's telling me story, how will you make $10k+ and can't refund 100k naira. and you're now telling me no refund policy, which wasn't our agreement before i paid.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by DanAugust2021: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
vincentallen:

+2347037844095 or 07037844095 Realnaps aka Dannyokec, claims he makes $50k with adsense bot, paid the % we agreed on, which is 100k, he gave me 1/2 of course and no bot, which wasn't our agreement since august till now, i asked for refund of $200(100k), he's telling me story, how will you make $10k+ and can't refund 100k naira. and you're now telling me no refund policy, which wasn't our agreement before i paid.
The guy na heavy unrepentant scammer wey go soon meet him Waterloo. The guy works with some law enforcement agents, hence the audacity. After scamming people out of their money, he goes on YouTube and boasts of his business' success. The guy is a very useless scammer with no conscience, with a lot of court cases and frozen bank accounts.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by romunu(m): 4:33am On Nov 29, 2022
Yes, by Nigeria as country, the country na scam
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by vincentallen: 9:21am On Nov 30, 2022
DanAugust2021:
The guy na heavy unrepentant scammer wey go soon meet him Waterloo. The guy works with some law enforcement agents, hence the audacity. After scamming people out of their money, he goes on YouTube and boasts of his business' success. The guy is a very useless scammer with no conscience, with a lot of court cases and frozen bank accounts.

ohhhhh with law enforcement agents, that's why naa, remaining thing to do is to tag him a scammer and use his pics to run fb ads, letting the world know he's a scammer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by DanAugust2021: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2022
vincentallen:

ohhhhh with law enforcement agents, that's why naa, remaining thing to do is to tag him a scammer and use his pics to run fb ads, letting the world know he's a scammer.
True
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 01, 2022
Veebap:
Mine was in December 2016.. MMM gave me back to back blow of N3.5m

In a bid to recover early 2017, GHW mercilessly drew N1.2m and bitcoin worth 10,500 USD then away from me.

These two scenario beside the chicken loss to other ponzi made me to be scared of MBA Forex despite that guys are smiling with it.

Also recently, just last month to be precise i lost 237k to bet9ja i don't know how i got into it but i'm never trying it again cry

Share yours below and how you were able to move on so others can learn.
Liar
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by entrep88: 4:05am On Dec 27, 2022
Goldenbaby:

So because he is a client, i should tolerate him when he insults me? No ooooo. Customers are not always right. I am very proud of my business and what i have done so far. My customers knows i treat them well..

So one bad egg cant give me stress. I will give to the person any measure of insult he gives me.

My motto is war for war and peace for peace. Any you bring. I will give out in 10,000 folds..
The guy is a boy.
Pride comes before a fall, see you feeling as if you are made, same way you are rude to your customers because you make small change. Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Unclesamo(m): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2023
Goldenbaby:

Hahahahahahha, This one na Bad small customer.Hahahahaha

That i refused to recharge for you and refunded back your money to you is paining you abi��.

And you are here calling me a scammer because of 2,100 that is not up to soup money? You are really a boy, I have customers here since 2017 that do recharge large amount. It is your 2100 i will scam.

I didnt scam you for like 3 times i have recharged for you and when you were praising me? You are just a Boy.

Be ready to face the law for defamation.

You cant use your 100mb to write nonsense. Anyways, thank for the publicity, i have gotten more customers that recharged their prepaid meter this morning but you see this?

You will also answer for it.

For your Prepaid Meter Recharge. Call or chat 08095315266 and i will recharge without stress.

From all you wrote, you are still boastful of dumping him, and trying to intimidate him on his #2,100..

All this gurls get mind oooo
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by samckanify(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
Sorry about your loss. Do you have proof of your dealings with SheyiShobayo?
money121:

Big Amen
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by B3sty(m): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
Aniweta chukwudubem Francis is a Scammer & also a Criminal. He's a Nairalander, Let him come out to defend himself.
Beware of Him.
Current Location; UK
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by TitiAbeo: 7:06am On Jun 05, 2023
vincentallen:

Na una laziness to use 5 minutes create thread post all the pictures of the chat dey cause all the scammers to progress.
The scammers are spending time to create what will look real but for you to spend 5 minutes to create a thread and post the chats online laziness wan kill una.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by TitiAbeo: 7:09am On Jun 05, 2023
B3sty:
Aniweta chukwudubem Francis is a Scammer & also a Criminal. He's a Nairalander, Let him come out to defend himself.
Beware of Him.
Current Location; UK
If 10% of scamed victims can devote 5 minutes to fight back they will be no scam.
Because when you search their phone number or name online you'll see people who have been scammed before then you'll not give them money. By then the scam business is crumbling. U guys laziness is their stepping stone
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by TitiAbeo: 7:13am On Jun 05, 2023
Goldenbaby:

Hahahahahahha, This one na Bad small customer.Hahahahaha

That i refused to recharge for you and refunded back your money to you is paining you abi��.

And you are here calling me a scammer because of 2,100 that is not up to soup money? You are really a boy, I have customers here since 2017 that do recharge large amount. It is your 2100 i will scam.

I didnt scam you for like 3 times i have recharged for you and when you were praising me? You are just a Boy.

Be ready to face the law for defamation.

You cant use your 100mb to write nonsense. Anyways, thank for the publicity, i have gotten more customers that recharged their prepaid meter this morning but you see this?

You will also answer for it.

For your Prepaid Meter Recharge. Call or chat 08095315266 and i will recharge without stress.
Madam if he had gone to POS all this rubbish wouldn't have happened. He went to you because he wants to patronize a nairalander.
If the POS operator cannot pay a bill they will refund. If u can't pay the meter then refund.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Troy007: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
gammarays1:

That guy is a petty thief. He needs to be taught a lesson.
Moderators need to take all his posts down and ban the moniker. @dominique

It's MICHEAL346 not michael346.

If OP had spelt it right, wouldn't have fallen for him as well.
Just surprised someone that has an old account will go so low to run a scam of just 2k.

He is a cheap scammer.

People dey sha
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by gammarays1: 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
Troy007:

It's MICHEAL346 not michael346.

If OP had spelt it right, wouldn't have fallen for him as well.
Just surprised someone that has an old account will go so low to run a scam of just 2k.

He is a cheap scammer.

People dey sha
Even tagged some mods then but nothing happened.
Anyway everyday for the thief and one day for the owner.
It'll surely happen
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Troy007: 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
gammarays1:

Even tagged some mods then but nothing happened.
Anyway everyday for the thief and one day for the owner.
It'll surely happen

Forget the mods, they are not serious with any of this, they are only interested in dragging traffic to the site with dumb posts on front page.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by gammarays1: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2023
Troy007:

Forget the mods, they are not serious with any of this, they are only interested in dragging traffic to the site with dumb posts on front page.
I can't locate the thread again. Maybe you can drop the link so we can be posting on the thread to warn people.
I used to do that then
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Troy007: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
gammarays1:

I can't locate the thread again. Maybe you can drop the link so we can be posting on the thread to warn people.
I used to do that then

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updateshttps://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by gammarays1: 6:21am On Jun 26, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) / I’m Destined To Be A Robber Teenage Robbery Suspect Photo / Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.