Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience (33384 Views)

She Was Duped Of N20,000 / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp / Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Awise09(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
In the mids of trying to recovered from COVID19 got my precious 100usd investment on one platform introduced to me by one dude that never allows me withdraw until the website stop working. I thank my God with all the pressure mounted on me to being more people for me to earn more, I refused it would av been a total disgraced.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Vintiana: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mine was in 2020. A furniture guy ran away with my money and that of many others I think.� after gathering my alawee to pay this guy 80% of the money he charged me for a set of bed and wardrobe only for me to come back from service and see that this guy has relocated to God known where�and to think that this guy was calling me to send him more money before I came�he blocked me everywhere��

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Kobicove(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
I have never been scammed per se but I have lost some serious money in business because I was too trusting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by bempirenig: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Say no to scam

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Antoeni(m): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
PDP Duped Nigerian While APC Scammed Nigerians ,

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by rusher14: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
SensualMan:
By Oyedepo

grin
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Eyanbahose: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
money121:

Do you think nigeria bank can help?
She's a serial scammer she's on FBI wanted List sef
FBI ke? Do you have a link so I can see.

Nigerian banks can flag her account if transfer was made to it with proof

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by yahmohy27: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
Revolution2022:
This op and lie Mohammed are 5&6 when it comes to telling lies.
Say your part or keep quiet?

9 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Goodbadbowy419: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
Na mumu go believe this OP

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by adexoramo(m): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
I felt I was chatting with a customer care representative from kuda bank unknown to me it was a scammer. I felt I should play along since I didn't have money in the account. I was later defrauded of 20k which is an overdraft in my account which I don't normally use. To my surprise the money was moved into a 1xbet account by the scammer.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by yeldey: 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
money121:

Do you think nigeria bank can help?
She's a serial scammer she's on FBI wanted List sef

I learnt she is even an American citizen. Serial is an understatement, she takes scamming as a full time job.

OMOWUNMI OMOTAYO ALLEN

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Bamijoko1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Veebap:
Mine was in December 2016.. MMM gave me back to back blow of N3.5m

In a bid to recover early 2017, GHW mercilessly drew N1.2m and bitcoin worth 10,500 USD then away from me.

These two scenario beside the chicken loss to other ponzi made me to be scared of MBA Forex despite that guys are smiling with it.

Also recently, just last month to be precise i lost 237k to bet9ja i don't know how i got into it but i'm never trying it again cry

Share yours below and how you were able to move on so others can learn.

Omoooo I bought soap two times instead of phone at computer village

6 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by BeanmanX(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nigeria scammed me,,,,
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by jojothaiv(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
479k lost, that one no too pain sha, na the death of family wey follow onto say money no dey my pocket to carry them hospital pain me pass.

2020 really dealt nigga a huge blow.

After that life changing incident, I still transact with folks both offline and online (Nairalanders and WhatsApp particularly) but then, I still dey gather data about those fraudsters when time come, hand go touch am or death go later delete them.

Since then, my trust for any living being has been brought to it all time low and again, I don't need anybody to trust me too.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by EBEk101(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Elite finance in port harcourt
That company scam me of the first million ai made in my life,during that covid ai sha see hell
It shall never be well with them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by NACE13: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Wadaw94:
Yg

This is a thread about scammers, yet you still had the balls to advertise your scamming biz grin grin
Funny cheap-ass scammer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by money121(m): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Eyanbahose:
FBI ke? Do you have a link so I can see.

Nigerian banks can flag her account if transfer was made to it with proof

https://www.nairaland.com/1173970/scam-alert-omowunmi-allen-pre-order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by ozoono(m): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
Revolution2022:
This op and lie Mohammed are 5&6 when it comes to telling lies.
I just tire for am oh
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by EmekaCharles10(m): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
Make i no just talk my own
Veebap:

In a bid to recover early 2017, GHW mercilessly drew N1.2m and bitcoin worth 10,500 USD then away from me.

These two scenario beside the chicken loss to other ponzi made me to be scared of MBA Forex despite that guys are smiling with it.

Also recently, just last month to be precise i lost 237k to bet9ja i don't know how i got into it but i'm never trying it again cry

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Juanmike(m): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mine was Golden circle during the peak of Ponzi,
Recently2021 my savings from nysc all gone to one women of faith bullshit, I dey vex for my sister wey
Convince me to join, after I swore I will never do any thing...

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Illegal1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Redomi:
you be rich nigga o. Make I drop aza?

hahahahahaha

guy...u remove dis words frm my mouth i swear...
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by GUNITGuy: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
I was told If I should invest in a platform I would get double of my investment after 5 days ....They showed me testimony of people on WhatsApp I was like let me try with 100k....
As soon as he got it he told me that I need to invest 400k to be able to get 1.5
I told him to return the money he said it's already on the forex trading...
He said how much do I have I said I don't have anything ...
He said I should go and borrow to be able to get more money....I couldn't sleep for 3-days

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by EzeUmuokorobiaa: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mine happened last December. I was scammed 200k by one idiot whom my Cement distributor spoke glowingly about only to leave me to my fate when shit hit the fan.

I opened a Cement shop last year August to complement my finances. It happens that Cement is usually scarce during dry season in my area so as a newcomer in the business, I saw the scarcity as an opportunity to get a chunk of the market share so unlike other retailers, I went extra miles to make sure I always had Cement in my shop instead of relying solely on when distributors supplied to me. Sometimes I had to use tipper to go buy from distributor shops though this move meant that my profits were drastically reduced, I wasn't fazed because I needed to build customer base and the scarcity presented me this best opportunity to achieve this.

It happened that on one such occasion I was indisposed so I contacted one of the workers of my distributor to help me organanize and transport 250 bags down to my shop .

The idiot only loaded 200 bags under the guise that the vehicle couldn't convey 250 bags . When I enquired about refund, he said it will be done.
After delivering the 200 bags, different stories started.
When I got tired, I picked him up with the police, for two weeks no single soul came to talk about this guy at the station except his helpless wife with 3 Kids with less than a year spacing between them.
At a point, I was left with either pushing the case to court or letting him get bail. I looked at the guys family and situation they'll be thriwn into if their father goes away and opted for the latter.
He was only able to raise 20k out of 210k.

Anyways, I learnt my lessons, counted my losses and moved on.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by almarthins(m): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Veebap:

One Michael Fred, and his Nigerian accomplice. Beside everything about that guy na nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Ssddff: 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
This girl stole from me. She is wanted. Any information is needed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
I have been scammed during MMM time. I lost 50k. I have also been scammed in my year 2 in Uni. Scammed of 3k naira

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by newoffer: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
U dey test ponzi as work or what? People are still falling for ponzi till tomorrow
Redomi:
you be rich nigga o. Make I drop aza?
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by udejiga17(m): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
GNLD that year ..

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by reeleriksen(m): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mine was a yahoo boy on my WhatsApp status
Sort of a ponzi scheme stuff
1k get 2k
Gosh i almost gave out 3k

But I wanted 1k for a trial
I sent it to him he didn't answer me again

Reason why i detest yahoo boys till date

I sha cursed him before blocking his ass

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by SeaTrade(m): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) / American State Of Virginia Pardons Seven Black Men Executed 70 Years Ago / 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.