Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Last Nigerian Virgin! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Last Nigerian Virgin! (10627 Views)

okay / Become A Virgin Back (females) / Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by kewe(f): 12:34am On Aug 26, 2007
lol grin grin grin grin grin
what a thread
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by ClimieNH89: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2007
@ PTH

she has simply realized that she is not the only virgin around!

Conceited biatch!
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by oyie(f): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2007
for the life achievers-

Nominees are;BABY GLOW,BABY GLOW,BABY GLOW,BABY GLOW

and the winner is BABY GLOW-The last virgin in the universal.

BABY GLOW please come collect your award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Elgaxton(m): 11:55am On Aug 27, 2007
@Oyie

But she's ready to tear the rubber now be4 she dies so why u dey talk about life -achievers
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by walcolm(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2007
Baby Glow,

i read your original message and a few other comments from other members and i feel i should just make the following comments:

if you are truly a virgin at 28 yrs, it is commendable and definitely not out of fashion, i think somebody said something about it being out of fashion, believe me that is not true smiley

if you give it up now after coming so far, you would be giving up your chances of honoring the man who will finally make up his mind to spend the rest of his life with you, the prestige of being the first and only? man to ever sleep with you and the 28yr wait would have been for nothing. that counts for very serious something with some men wink

i am disappointed with some of your replies to some comments made about you by some guys in the group, i agree those comments were not gracious but you compounded the whole issue with your unguarded retorts and i feel they are very unbecoming of someone who claims to be a virgin. i know a few ladies who are in your category and i hear and observe them respond to challenges and comments, they dont sound the way you sounded in those posts at all angry

i think you should kill this thread and continue working on making yourself a woman who deserves to have a real man by her side.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Sonye(f): 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2007
This is so PATHETIC angry sad
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by joxhibit(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2007
i don't really know who you are deceiving with the story you just said but all thesame i wish women would one day learn to tell the truth and things would start moving well in this country. cheers grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by oyie(f): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2007
Elgaxton:

@Oyie

But she's ready to tear the rubber now be4 she dies so why u dey talk about life -achievers

Please lets give her so we can hear word again grin grin grin
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by xymigrator(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2007
Why dont you post your vigirn advert on the internet or better still CNN will do a lot good to your publicity.

Something dey hungry you.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by amaikama(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2007
you may say one thing and your thing is saying some thing different. why don't you and I get together and see if truly you are what you said you are? angry
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by toshmann(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2007
come to think of it, i just realised last night that i'm also a virgin undecided

Gawd, pls i need a virgin girl too. can someone help me out here. i need to do this thing b4 i die
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by vyvyka(f): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2007
Baby glow are u happy now?
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Folli: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2007
well, realizing u ve a prblm is at least half d solution,
cme 2 tink of it u dnt min u have bin missing dis natural necessity all dis while,
u mst have bin traumatize, psychologically demented and ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?
well receive ur miracle,
i possessssssssssss double of the qualities u wanted,
our case is a miracle
hve also wanted smeone of similar attributesss
once won an award 4 d best forkerrrrrr on campus
my colleagues call me CHEIF FORK
If u interested contact me cheesy tongue cheesy tongue cheesy tongue cheesy tongue wink
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by saucekid(m): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ baby glow
I really dont know what your delimma is but you can talk to me, is it that you're tired if being a 'V' at 28?or you want to get married soon?forward your reply to my mail quicksilver0022003@yahoo.com and let's work out an alternative,
ciao
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Nella(f): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2007
the last mumu in Nigeria lipsrsealed angry
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Alaby(m): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2007
Baby glow, i want 2 advise u as omo naigeria rere, u better jump unto any man who come to u for relationship becouse
as u dey see that thing he dey EXPIRE ooooooo, if he don expire nothing u can do to it and dont blame anybody oooooo again god go Punish u for watin u do oooooooooo, something free of charge from baba god and u make it difficute for man to feel, people like u can't be head of a state or country becouse all the natural resourse from god are going to cage.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Mustay(m): 12:41am On Sep 02, 2007
Nella:

the last mumu in Nigeria lipsrsealed angry
grin grin
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by oceanblue(m): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2007
I was terribly shocked when i read some early comments. its fun to mess atimes, but we dont have to take the piss all d time. Anyway, i braced myself up wiv the fact dat not all internet users are sensible.  Baby glow, dont be embarassed, however i feel uve been dating the wrong guys. A real man will see u as a treasure & will neva wanna leave. remember not all dat glitters is gold, dat shine shine bobo might be after ur body will dat colleague or friend of urs wiv no penny might be the one that will stand by you. So open ur eyes & dont get carried away. Am engaged & way too young 4 u, but good 2 knw there are still pple like dat out there. wish u all d best.x
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Mustay(m): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2007
good gal dont go bad shocked
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by tokuzii(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2007
hey baby glo ges its nice to know that we astill have vsss but i ges you should make up yuor mind if you really want to give it up am not say u should keep it but do you want to give it up by hooking up with just anyu guy ithot it was supposed to be a non forgetable kind of thing as in an act to be rememberd and with some 1 you actually care 4 a bit any way i would like to hear your veiw or you could hala smiley undecided
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Mustay(m): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2007
[size=78pt]women gat nuttin 2 lose but their virginity[/size]
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Sunnyjean(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2007
Baby glow, i will sure respect you buzz me and lets talk
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by blackayo(m): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2007
well keep it up and dont come cos if u do u will be suprise dat u want sex n cant help but have at all cost,  try me  ;d ;d ;d
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by BabyGlow(f): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2007
I am now happy!!! Have met some really cool Nairalanders! Thanks folks!

cool cool cool
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by waterworks(f): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2008
madam virgin
why all this advertisement TO POP THE CHERRY? and before u guys even start hailing her this was posted in 2007 there is a 99.9 percent chance there is no more queen on the throne!
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by waterworks(f): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2008
I'm not clear as to your intentions- Are you looking for a guy that may be willing to preserve your virginity in a relationship or are you looking for a guy to disvirgin you?

shes looking for a guy to kill with conji!
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by orp: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2008
@poster

its good to hear that be weary of hit and run men
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by hni(m): 3:01pm On May 22, 2008
call me okay am, phoenix call on 08054732185 or 07037721707
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Emmaculate(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2008
Emmaculate:

you are not d only virgin left, many others are available
hello guys,,,, heard that nice 9ice got married yesterday, pls can anyone confirm this
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by loveyou200: 1:07am On Sep 25, 2009
How was Ur day? My name is Rowland Kingsley i will be happy to meet you hear is my yahoo, im lampard_bush2000@yahoo.com love to hear from you can mail me and also hear is my cellphone number you get intouch to me my cellphone number, 08087258495. tell me more of yourself ? wht is your name ? wht do you do for living? mail me and i will get back to you or call me
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by banjo78: 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2010
reach me on 08034227567
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by annaozu: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2015
Baby glow disregard all the stupid comments of some people, u aint the last one holding out for the right person. I'm 30, but I don't care what people say. where I am today they can never be again but if I chose to I can be where they are, so keep ur chin up nd put your trust in God to bring the right man for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tope2000 Its Midnite And U Are Still Online / Love Hospital / Strictly 4 Muslim Ladies & Men: Drop Your Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.