Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction (75003 Views)

Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) / Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) / This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by nickyj19: 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
how i wish that yeye nairalander wey dey always light up him weed in peace can change and know that there is no peace in it

meanwhile I no call name oooo

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by gassbee: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Oga abeg try n visit a saloon for a nice hair cut

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Banbanna(m): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Thank heavens that he's been able to successfully recovered. Whenever I read or hear stuff about this crystal meth, what comes to my mind are American movies/series especially Breaking Bad. I still dey wonder how this people take dey get access to the drugs in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Adakintroy: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
The world is confuse place. Imagine letting thing as drug run loose.
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Viraltrends123: 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Mkpurumiri is bad. Btw I just quit Marijuana, thou my spirit is strong the taste bud keep pushing me to puff one last roll. Anyways I'm tired if rolling up.
Don't puff any one last roll. DON'T. Say devil is a liar. Don't even touch it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Emman08: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Once meth takes a hold, it never lets go and absolutely destroys. This fella is lucky he escaped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Keepamsafe: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
Wetin be this cheesy
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Warmaterial(m): 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Arespect10:
To all niggas out there who doesn't take hard drugs may God protect y'all
and kill the opposite niggas Capital 'ninny'!!!!!
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by meobizy(f): 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
How did crystal meth reach the Nigerian east? BBC should stop being complacent and investigate. There is weed and alcohol, he should have picked one to deal with the breakup.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Some of my niggas need to see this..

MJ fvcked up with my brain sha not until e clear for me.
If you're not into any of this drugs, you don't know what God have done for you and how proud I'm whenever I hear your stories, y'all remain my inspiration.

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Way4orward: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
He was lost now he's found.

SAY NO TO DRUGS.
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Walz001: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Good for you broo

Dont do things you cant easily stop
Learn to stick to prayer instead

My advice

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by frozen70(f): 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Fira09:
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to share his amazing transformation photos, two years after he stopped being a crystal meth 'meth' addict.

@BadboiNelson said he "turned to drugs for comfort after being brutally heartbroken" by his ex.

Revealing that it was a devastating experience, he urged people to stay away from drugs. He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/BadboiNelson/status/1568654621824143361?t=_0jtemyZ-_HgoUIrZnLlyg&s=19

He was actually embalming himself alive

Well some heart brakes can be very devastating

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by ShaqFu: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
I want to ask if this man is telling the truth. Sapa can make a person look like he or she is suffering from drug addiction oh. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Danny50: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
Face transformation abi? Formerly you got kw beards nw you av got beards and fat jaw thatz jst the diff.
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by latolz: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
You are a TESTIMONY AND INSPIRATION.. RIDE ON BRO
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Elidrisy20: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
He looks great in the first picture
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by InfinityFabric: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Now he's a fatso
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by YorubaSlur: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
Now he don lose en six packs

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Okodav(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
The man just goes on a break angry grin
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Portable needs this thread.
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by LalastiklaIa(m): 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Wow.. God is faithful its been six months I quit drugs and smoking too. Right now I'm fighting pot belly.. One of my ex saw me last week she said she never knew I could be fat in this life that's to show how drugs had eaten me up.. Please stay away from drug abuse especially when you don't have enough money to feed well.

You just replaced one addiction with another bro and the one you replaced drug addiction with is "food addiction" that is what this guy also did not like the abstinence from drug made you fat.

Drugs release dopamine. Eating too does release dopamine which is a "feel good" hormorne. So anytime an addict feels like taking his/her favourite drugs he just eats his favourite food. That's all and he gets pleasure just that the pleasure he feels is not as intense as the one felt when drug is taken. But the addict can manage the lower pleasure since the higher pleasure is detrimental to his well being. So it is money spent on food that could have been used on drugs that causes weight gain.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by rajiedreez: 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by tfelicityk(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Congratulations to him...
Say No To Drugs
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by iamyungkhalifa(m): 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
But tinubu level of drugs intake is on another level undecided tongue.[/quote] why you carry pablo escobar(tinubu) come this matter nowBut tinubu level of drugs intake is on another level undecided tongue.[/quote] why you carry pablo escobar(tinubu) come this matter nowBut tinubu level of drugs intake is on another level undecided tongue.[/quote] why you carry pablo escobar(tinubu) come this matter now
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Niwdog(m): 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
He would have showed us his picture before delving into drugs for us to ascertain if truly is as a result of drugs ABI na poverty

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by fkj950ax(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
OnionBandit:
grin

The other guy whose hair is showing in the first pix is probably dead by now, as a result of too much meth intake

Assumption is the reason *********
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by iamyungkhalifa(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin grin[/quote] because of beard and ponmo cheek

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
dude looks better before the transformation.!
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by zinaunreal(m): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
You show only selfie and call it a massive transformation ... funny
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by iamyungkhalifa(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin leave am make we dey watch am sure i will still be alive when he start to dey ask for lighter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) / Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) / Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.