Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction (75005 Views)

Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) / Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) / This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
OboOlora:
Nothing changed, he just got fatter probably from taking cyproheptadine!

He still has the same rough, crackhead look!
Very good observation
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by HarlequinLekex: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
YungTemy:
is weed also a hard drug? undecided
lmao,No it is a soft drug,mumu man

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by dochenaj: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Neddstark:
I wish someone I know having drug addiction to Meth and Crack will read this right now and change
It looks like you know the same person that I know. grin
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Waywardson6: 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
When you tell them to stop, they'll be angry. Drug abuse is an epidemic. Nothing good can ever come out of it. He's lucky he didn't die in it.
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Konjiboii: 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
He looked fit and manly when on drugs
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by IronSponge23(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Na sapa awan quit abeg. Being broke no sweet at all cry
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Hed0nist: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
saajus:
First, you are not a professional. If as a therapist, you don't want to treat some people then I wonder what they taught you in school. Imagine a Doctor rejecting a fire accident victim because of the look.

Second, you are just wasting your time going to Church cos you don't exhibit the most important law, which is love. Running away from someone in Church cos of what seems to be an ailment is not good. Will you ever hug a physical challenge or down syndrome person to save souls? It's tough to love but anytime you don't want to love, just make this statement; What if this down syndrome person is my sister? What if this man spitting saliva is my father? Remember, u can't choose your father. Ur response to those questions will help u love better. Love is missing in our society cos the same way you look at the addict and d man in your church is the same way some wealthy people and politicians are looking at you too. They don't want to touch u, let alone build a society that will help u.

She doesn’t like treating addicts. How is that a crime? Did she rudely reject anyone?
She doesn’t want to befriend a recovering addict, how is that a crime? Did she insult or disrespect him?

Mstcheeeeew. It is your type that will come online to form holier than thou. She is preserving her mental health by avoiding situations she doesn’t like yet you that is lover in chief and gate keeper of the church says she shouldn’t.
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by saajus: 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
Maybe rejecting some particular group of patients may not be a crime in Nigeria but it is in advanced nations. Doctors cannot reject patients except if the patient is abusive and in some other special cases. But, Patients have the right to reject Doctors. So, she didn't think of her mental state before choosing her career. It's never too late for her to leave Medicine for ppl who are passionate about it.

About the Church one, it's not a crime. I talked about it because she mentioned Church. If it was a club, restaurant, or other places, I wouldn't have talked about it. If we are running from one another in Church, I wonder where else we expect to see love and acceptance.

Hed0nist:

She doesn’t like treating addicts. How is that a crime? Did she rudely reject anyone?
She doesn’t want to befriend a recovering addict, how is that a crime? Did she insult or disrespect him?

Mstcheeeeew. It is your type that will come online to form holier than thou. She is preserving her mental health by avoiding situations she doesn’t like yet you that is lover in chief and gate keeper of the church says she shouldn’t.
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Neddstark: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
dochenaj:
It looks like you know the same person that I know. grin

Most probably not. There are thousands of meth addicts in Nigeria. There are thousands of loved ones wailing over them.
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Hed0nist: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
saajus:
Maybe rejecting some particular group of patients may not be a crime in Nigeria but it is in advanced nations. Doctors cannot reject patients except if the patient is abusive and in some other special cases. But, Patients have the right to reject Doctors. So, she didn't think of her mental state before choosing her career. It's never too late for her to leave Medicine for ppl who are passionate about it.

About the Church one, it's not a crime. I talked about it because she mentioned Church. If it was a club, restaurant, or other places, I wouldn't have talked about it. If we are running from one another in Church, I wonder where else we expect to see love and acceptance.

She is not a doctor. But even at that, Doctors can refuse to see a patient with or without reason. As long as it’s not an emergency and the patient’s life is not on the line.

If everyone without the passion you’re talking about leaves the medical profession I feel less than one fifth will be left. Stop talking as if the Dr is not a human being like you. It even makes more sense that she refuses to see cases she dislikes so she won’t do the job halfheartedly.

People are human. Even doctors.
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by MrFlavvor(m): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
OboOlora:
Nothing changed, he just got fatter probably from taking cyproheptadine!

He still has the same rough, crackhead look!

Bruhhhhhhhhh I'm dying rn ���
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Wwwq: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) / Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) / Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.