Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) (98878 Views)

6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Igbos In Lagos Attack Ifeanyi Uba Campaign Van With Satchet Water - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Who made Peter Obi the chief security officer of Anambra state?

Is Peter Obi the GOV of Anambra state?

Peter Obi should police Anambra because he is a presidential candidate?

Get an effing life you sound so effortlessly stupid!

Your father is stupid.

Shey everything on this forum you guys know how to call Tinubu.

How does the shoe fit ?

Iditot.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Mercury12(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
highchief1:
I don’t have any business with that bridge.anybody that goes to east now anything the person see he should take it
lol
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Mercury12(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
omenka:
None of Princess AdaObi's business!! smiley
lol
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Truthdeypain: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Patriotsleague:

We don't want them here, maybe they will go to the Queen's country, who they hate so much, or push drugs to Indonesia and India. We don't want bad belle Ipobians in Lagos, they will start moving their ipob cells and elements here. Igbo land is a terrorist zone, we need to start sending buses from South East back, Lagos state government must man security operatives on the entry into Lagos on the highway, send these cannibal terrorists back, they don't like Lagos, they have evil plans for Lagos. Let them solve their problem and stay in their East. Nobody wants them here.

ODE shut that your jealous shit eating mouth up. You ain't shit, the shame it must cost you to write such nonsense. See eeh better tell those your ogogoro infested fathers to stop selling their lands because so long as they keep selling it to drink sepe I'ma keep buying it.

STAY STUPID BRO LAGOS IS MINE AND YOU ARE SPINELESS
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by highchief1: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mercury12:
lol
honestly I just Dey see east now like borno and yobe
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Truthdeypain: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
DOTian:

It's not anyones business to lecture the Igbo youths on how to react to the antics of those who killed their fathers.
We can NEVER keep quiet and allow "peace" to reign because some federal agents might infiltrate the agitating groups and cause havoc. We have a duty to oppose Evil! How other Nigerians react to our stand is their own cup of tea..

The history of the East in Nigeria is totally different from that of others..., Say the Yorubas or fulanis. A genocide was committed here on the flimsiest of reasons and until that injustice is redressed and addressed, peace will be a luxury! No one has committed any genocide against the Beroms because of Bukar Sukar Dimkas coup or against the Tivs because of Gideon Orkas coup!

This country has a nauseating hatred of the igbos because of our ways of life and folks are always finding other convinient excuses to mask this crude hatred! Marginalization of the East has now become the cardinal policy of every Nigerian government. It has gone on for far too long. It has to stop!
I believe that this attacks are sponsored by "foreign agents", but that is not enough to deter the igbos from demanding for justice! At this juncture, freedom for the igbos is totally non negotiable!
No peace until justice for everyone is guaranteed!
Ahead ahead with more agitations..

Well captured bro..Well done.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Mercury12(m): 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
highchief1:
honestly I just Dey see east now like borno and yobe
yep. They need to tell themselves the truth and condemn those killings else it could get worse. Those gun carrying criminals are to be fished out and jailed and not supported.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Truthdeypain: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
stickle:

The only reason I did not succumb to this your submission is that why are Ibos not being killed outside the east if you are assuming it is being carried out by non-igbos?

The aim is to project IGBOS killing IGBOS, to project the east as an unsafe zone, with grave security issues, to project "Peter Obis Anambra" as a failed security project. The East is Peter Obis Stronghold if they can scully the elections there, peter Obi is dead on arrival.

The game is to weaken peter Obis Campaign while softening TInubus. Most Nigerians are clueless anyways, they oft don't reason logically but with grave sentiments. They also want to equalize the Shettima/BOKO HARAM scandal with Obi/IPOB, it's a grand PROPAGANDA. Kill folks and quickly distribute the videos with clear messages of "What is Peter Obi doing about these IPOB killing" "When will be condemn this his cold blooded murderers" "An IPOB will never be president, Igbo will never be President they are IPOB" etc. To prove this point to you I'll ask you a question has this matter been investigated, how many minutes did this stuff happen for Obis name to be painted all over it.

If this was done by IPOB, what does Obi have to do with that? Is Obi the chief security officer of Anambra state? Is Obi not the same man who is being criticized/almost hated for being high handed with criminals during his tenure as governor? Has Obi not severally mentioned that he will deal decisively with security issues like he did as Gov? Why is Obi nams being associated with IPOB?

Killing IGBOS outside the region will defeat that singular purpose it will simply attract sympathy and paint Ndigbo as a persecuted group of persons, it will benefit nothing and spoil their agendum.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Olodo governors work along with police and army. They have to be invited to work with state government. In case u dont know buhari is the commander of all armed forces he has the final say.
idiot gorvenor collect security votes and are get power from constitution but u ll always defend rubbish that involves ur Ipob bastards

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Banhammy717: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Truthdeypain:

God punish you and your worthless prayers. Senseless slowpoke, after spewing your senseless paid propaganda you come dey form ADURA.

Ogun lo ma ba tie je, shameless hypocrite!
God bless you and your entire generation

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Patriotsleague: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Truthdeypain:

ODE shut that your jealous shit eating mouth up. You ain't shit, the shame it must cost you to write such nonsense. See eeh better tell those your ogogoro infested fathers to stop selling their lands because so long as they keep selling it to drink sepe I'ma keep buying it.

STAY STUPID BRO LAGOS IS MINE AND YOU ARE SPINELESS
You are a stupid refugee here.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Truthdeypain: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Gbagura:
You haven't seen anything yet. Those people will kill almost of you before you get sense. We saw how you in particular always try to defend them. The day they kill any of your family and bring the news here, we shall add to your pains. We warned you and you insulted us back. What sort of people are you? Buhari is coming to the east on Tuesday if dey born those terrorists well let them do anyhow near the president. That's gonna be the perftc excuse to nuke southeast and put the fear of God in you.

I think it's high time others lobby the fh to grant you Biafra and send every one of you back home. You don't deserve civilization at all. How could you allow hate brought you here?

Children of HATE and GENOCIDE
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by des4ella(m): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Komu1048:

Try it again pls, this time go with your whole family. And ensure y’all are shouting Obidients throughout anambra. Please ensure u record it, we will need it for documentary
why are you so sad with your Life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by highchief1: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mercury12:
yep. They need to tell themselves the truth and condemn those killings else it could get worse. Those gun carrying criminals are to be fished out and jailed and not supported.
na them sabi o..
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by adefitim(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
They will soon say na DSS and Fulani did the attack
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by colonelwealth(m): 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
GavelSlam:

See this HYPOCRITE

Suddenly you've become Poirot when it comes to crime in the East but if it had been anywhere from Lokoja to the North you would have announced that it was carried out by FULANI

TFOH.

Now that your have spilled the rubbish in your brain, now rest.

Not everyone reasons the myopic ways you do...Enjoy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
colonelwealth:

Now that your have spilled the rubbish in your brain, now rest.

Not everyone reasons the mayopic ways you do...Enjoy!

Na real mayopic..
grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
Basiljoe:

Afonja we have noticed you, you can now go back to your miserable life of selling weed under the bridge, nobody cares about your opinion, you're not an authority or anything. You're just a miserable hegoat with access to cheap phone and data.

He pain you
Sorry ennn
U just started
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Truthdeypain: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
rajiedreez:

Even if the violence will consume those that yearn for the justice?

You said genocide was done for a flimsy excuse, please can you clarify the genocide you're referring to

JIMI HENDRIX played concerts to raise food money for the children of that GENOCIDE.

STEVE JOBS cried to God and Gave up christianity after seeing the GENOCIDE that was being committed claiming that if God could allow such to happen, then there truly was no God.

MAYROCK.. set his self on fire during a protest while saying that he was not happy to be alive at such a time when such inhumanity was happening.

BENJAMIN NETANYAHU in a speech he made acknowledged BiAFRA side by side with the HOLOCAUST and the RWANDAN GENOCIDE.

A prominent member of the beatles returned the MBE given him back to the queen in protestation of the GENOCIDE stating that he was a patriot but his heart was melted for the children of BIAFRA

Some british journalists who covered the War openly and brazenly expose, indict and criticize their own Govt for their wicked roles in the GENOCIDE claiming that if was their fundamental right as journalists to tell the TRUTH even in the face of hatred, and that they will do it over again.

Millions and Thousands of people, emprical evidences, tapes, videos, pictures, journals, books articles, correspondences, documentaries, the media over the world knows the GENOCIDE.

NIGERIA HAS NEVER SAID A WORD OF SORRY, MY GRANDFATHER AND FATHER DIED WITHOUT AS MUCH AS A SORRY. ONLY DENIAL GASLIGHTING PROPAGANDA MORE HATE SPEECHES, DISTORTION AND BURYING OF HISTORY,CELEBRATION, MARGINALIZATION etc.

THE WORLD KNOWS THE GENOCIDE. ONLY NIGERIA DENIES IT
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Beautiful94: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
DOTian:

But it will hold in Borno, abi?
Is that the grand plan? Cause chaos and use that as an excuse to not hold elections in thpe East?
We caused the chaos ourselves. I am igbo but i can tell you that we are the ones killing ourselves.
And just so you know, this ipob stuff is a war between the rich and the poor igbos.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

The job of the security agents is to investigate, arrest and charge to court

Their job is not propaganda, arresting someone and recording them saying what you want them to say so you can put it on social media.
Whatever... Y'all have always maintained that IPOB/ESN don't kill or Igbos don't kill Igbos so nothing changes afterall.

When your people are ready and tell yourselves the truth then we can start from there. For now, enjoy the monsters you created.

P:S - I'm not heartless, not happy about your predicament but you people are refusing to take responsibility.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by rajiedreez: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Truthdeypain:

JIMI HENDRIX played concerts to raise food money for the children of that GENOCIDE.

STEVE JOBS cried to God and Gave up christianity after seeing the GENOCIDE that was being committed claiming that if God could allow such to happen, then there truly was no God.

MAYROCK.. set his self on fire during a protest while saying that he was not happy to be alive at such a time when such inhumanity was happening.

BENJAMIN NETANYAHU in a speech he made acknowledged BiAFRA side by side with the HOLOCAUST and the RWANDAN GENOCIDE.

A prominent member of the beatles returned the MBE given him back to the queen in protestation of the GENOCIDE stating that he was a patriot but his heart was melted for the children of BIAFRA

Some british journalists who covered the War openly and brazenly expose, indict and criticize their own Govt for their wicked roles in the GENOCIDE claiming that if was their fundamental right as journalists to tell the TRUTH even in the face of hatred, and that they will do it over again.

Millions and Thousands of people, emprical evidences, tapes, videos, pictures, journals, books articles, correspondences, documentaries, the media over the world knows the GENOCIDE.

NIGERIA HAS NEVER SAID A WORD OF SORRY, MY GRANDFATHER AND FATHER DIED WITHOUT AS MUCH AS A SORRY. ONLY DENIAL GASLIGHTING PROPAGANDA MORE HATE SPEECHES, DISTORTION AND BURYING OF HISTORY,CELEBRATION, MARGINALIZATION etc.

THE WORLD KNOWS THE GENOCIDE. ONLY NIGERIA DENIES IT

I wanted to know if you were referring to the civil war or other crisis.

Firstly it was a war and in war there are no friendly enemies.

Secondly the region declared democracy and intended to break away from the country with ill thought plans

Thirdly the war didn't just start in 1967, the events that lead to the war started way before that year.

Lastly I'm not justifying the killing of innocent civilians because they were caught in the crossfire.
Things could have been managed from escalating to such level if both parties had the interest of their citizens at heart and not just to satisfy their various selfish egos.

Also I had Igbo families that stayed back in southwest during the war without facing any problems at all.

All in all Nigerian leaders both national and regional doesn't have the interest of citizens at heart. None of them.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by limeta(f): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Xplorepd:

Stop clowning. Try to make sense. Visit the east today abeg been Monday. I need to confirm something

Sit At Home Peter Obi Supporters Holds Rally - VIDEO
by OyigboUpdate. 19 posts & 166 views. 3:18pm (AdamuKD)
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
MNDY:

Thuggery is different from Urchinery. Thuggery in Igala-land is seriously dealt with in my place and other places it exists but urchinery on the other hand gets stronger and stronger in Lagos and SW as promoted by the chief urchin himself Tinubu. Thugs are very few and almost eliminated totally.

Oga if I want to go tribal with you, u will definitely regret ever engaging me. Just bleep off, can't be locking horns with inconsequential people.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by MNDY(m): 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Komu1048:

Oga if I want to go tribal with you, u will definitely regret ever engaging me. Just bleep off, can't be locking horns with inconsequential people.

Come on. Go tribal with me nau. One would expect that as the most educated people, you guys can apply sense but NO. Education is truly different from sense. Supporting a man you know will cause damage because of your hatred for the Igbo's. I don't believe it's ignorance of the fact that Tinubu is not responsible for Lagos, because many Yoruba's are very educated to know that.

Do you know how ridiculously stu.p.id you Yoruba's sound to always think anybody speaking against Tinubu and Yoruba's is an Igbo? Or even be thinking every Peter Obi supporter online is an Igbo?

Same ridiculous stu.pi.duty that made you people gullibly believe Tinubu telling you Buhari will fix Nigeria then and you m.or.ons poured your votes in the ballot boxes for Buhari despite warnings that be is a terrible leader.

You Yoruba's can be very unreasonable sha. Ah! Just very few exceptions among you. That was how one was driving his Danfo around with big APC flag on it. A party suffering you with Buhari still in charge. Why not have Tinubu picture on flag's cloth instead to convince us that you're all about candidate and not party at least.

Continue using sentiment to support an old criminal man because you will rather vote your tribe no matter what. An old criminal man with nothing to offer lieing to people that the glory of Lagos is his handwork that already.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by stickle(m): 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Truthdeypain:

The aim is to project IGBOS killing IGBOS, to project the east as an unsafe zone, with grave security issues, to project "Peter Obis Anambra" as a failed security project. The East is Peter Obis Stronghold if they can scully the elections there, peter Obi is dead on arrival.

The game is to weaken peter Obis Campaign while softening TInubus. Most Nigerians are clueless anyways, they oft don't reason logically but with grave sentiments. They also want to equalize the Shettima/BOKO HARAM scandal with Obi/IPOB, it's a grand PROPAGANDA. Kill folks and quickly distribute the videos with clear messages of "What is Peter Obi doing about these IPOB killing" "When will be condemn this his cold blooded murderers" "An IPOB will never be president, Igbo will never be President they are IPOB" etc. To prove this point to you I'll ask you a question has this matter been investigated, how many minutes did this stuff happen for Obis name to be painted all over it.

If this was done by IPOB, what does Obi have to do with that? Is Obi the chief security officer of Anambra state? Is Obi not the same man who is being criticized/almost hated for being high handed with criminals during his tenure as governor? Has Obi not severally mentioned that he will deal decisively with security issues like he did as Gov? Why is Obi nams being associated with IPOB?

Killing IGBOS outside the region will defeat that singular purpose it will simply attract sympathy and paint Ndigbo as a persecuted group of persons, it will benefit nothing and spoil their agendum.
I get your point. My honest prayer is for God to expose and scatter every conspiracy.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
futurerex:
it happened in Enugu state not Anambra. Mumu hater

Mumu.

Njikoka is where?

Dummy number 1.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
GavelSlam:

Answer the question young man.
And you're older than your father. If I curse you, you'd be like a snake �
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
And you're older than your father. If I curse you, you'd be like a snake �

Let's see how someone who couldn't help his Ken life can do damage to another by word of mouth.

Mumu.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
MNDY:

Come on. Go tribal with me nau. One would expect that as the most educated people, you guys can apply sense but NO. Education is truly different from sense. Supporting a man you know will cause damage because of your hatred for the Igbo's. I don't believe it's ignorance of the fact that Tinubu is not responsible for Lagos, because many Yoruba's are very educated to know that.

Do you know how ridiculously stu.p.id you Yoruba's sound to always think anybody speaking against Tinubu and Yoruba's is an Igbo? Or even be thinking every Peter Obi supporter online is an Igbo?

Same ridiculous stu.pi.duty that made you people gullibly believe Tinubu telling you Buhari will fix Nigeria then and you m.or.ons poured your votes in the ballot boxes for Buhari despite warnings that be is a terrible leader.

You Yoruba's can be very unreasonable sha. Ah! Just very few exceptions among you. That was how one was driving his Danfo around with big APC flag on it. A party suffering you with Buhari still in charge. Why not have Tinubu picture on flag's cloth instead to convince us that you're all about candidate and not party at least.

Continue using sentiment to support an old criminal man because you will rather vote your tribe no matter what. An old criminal man with nothing to offer lieing to people that the glory of Lagos is his handwork that already.

Yanmiri, I will take you serious when u can campaign ur Obidient erection in ur eroded Upper iweka or ekwuka on Monday. Leave Tinubu’s Lagos alone, Stop running to Tinubu Lagos with all your family. Only to be shouting Yoruba hate us Yoruba hate us.

U people have cast all over the world, the crime u keep committing in sane society Cox of money will consume y’all. When r u joining your uncle in India prison, I know the level of security in Lagos with the work of RRS is giving u sleepless nights.

Always wanting to go to a working society turn them upside down complain about it then run to another sane society. let your candidate go n stay in the city he govern and our stay boy stay in his state, we want to see something.

No Igala is as senseless as you, not even those that littered the country as security men(atleast sound better than gateman they r known as). Okoro be proud of who u r
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by MNDY(m): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
Komu1048:

Oga how do they affect u, are they worse than almajiri in the north. This is the case of what yoruba called leaving leprosy to treat eczema. And if u really leave in Lagos from at least 97 till now u will admit security have strongly improve, we know how it was n we know how it is now. You won't see any Yoruba complain about d so call urchin as we r wise enough to know every society have their own issue, and we manage ours whereas y’all will run from u own problem and be pointing fingers to what we aren't doing well. I can tell for a free ur circles of friends I'd okoros reason u talk like them

You just highlighted the major problem I have with you Yoruba's - Leaving a problem as it is without finding a way to curb it, same way you have allowed Tinubu make himself a god over you Yoruba's without challenge from other Yoruba's, ritual killings etc. Which security has improved that you are talking about pls? Is it not this same Lagos I am living in? Are you supposed to manage issues or solve them? Yoruba's are the most educated and learned YES but you people lack sense to be very honest I'm sorry.

If you know how things are done in other places, you will understand what I am talking about. But unfortunately, maybe you are familiar with Yoruba-land only. Other people find it very annoying the support Yoruba's are showing for this Tinubu man and me personally I am very disappointed when I see a learned Yoruba supporting him. You Yoruba's showed your high level of unreasonableness when you all followed him to vote Buhari despite warnings that Buhari is a terrible leader.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos / Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.