Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) (98926 Views)

6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Igbos In Lagos Attack Ifeanyi Uba Campaign Van With Satchet Water - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2022
yemex04:

Like the Bokoharam whose host communities were hailing during its formation & it has now become their nightmares, Igbos too were hailing the miscreants for killing security forces now it's becoming a nightmares to everybody..

I will be happy if same can be happening in Edo, Cox according to them. Igbos are the best tribe and brothers in this country
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 10:11am On Sep 12, 2022
MNDY:

Hello. Two wrongs don't make a right. What is happening in the east is worrisome, so is the urchinery in the west. I am not an Ibo for your information, you can disbelieve it if you like. Urchins are everywhere in the west.

Prominent names in urchinery and even small boys growing up aspiring to become urchins. Criminality, notoriety everywhere in Lagos and other places in the west established by the pioneer urchin himself Tinubu.

Ibos initially wanted to cut off and be their own due to the discrimination they have faced in this country for far too long. Whatever that goal has turned into now is a question of extremism. I pity them to be very honest. As for Tinubu and his Lagos urchins and what he established in the west with it, he has successfully normalized what is abnormal and it's very annoying!

What is more annoying is the inability of other Yoruba's to rise and call him out and earnestly plot his downfall and eliminate the rubbish norms he has established. He has made himself untouchable and a god over Yoruba's. I'm glad some people are coming out to challenge him now. His wrong presidential ambition will be what will end his reign finally.

I'm happy you even have to start by denying your identity. Those guys y called urchin is in every places in the world they are street guys, but we r able to manage them and let them have something to eat. Now dey remain whatever u call them, unlike ur own urchin that now drinks ur blood like azul n eat it flesh as isiewu but u have to run to our own infested urchin to feel safe. Oloripelebe

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by emmatex2020: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2022
Igbos how market? Obi please you have solution to Nigeria`s problem yet your region the now the new sambisa. No to Obi.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2022
If Obi cannot address his brethren IPOB/ESN, how will address Nigeria security, they say charity begins at home.
AfricanColumbus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpTiT_tFTBA

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Pat081: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2022
GavelSlam:

Obi did it.
lol, and do you know that it may be those people he uses in time of election and fail to care for them after winning it
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by einsteine(m): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2022
nedu666:
Ifeanyi uba is not a senator. Secondly ifeanyi uba has plenty of mopol security and boys. This attack must ve involved so many attackers

He is a senator. APC. Defected from YPP.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by zoedew: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2022
Wicked Sinnators who failed to do their duty
to the country will experience the consequences. Patrol vehicles are not available
in our police stations yet brand new ones are found attached to the convoy of a single individual
simply because
he is a Senator.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2022
des4ella:
I have drove from Lagos to Enugu twice on Monday and still went back to Lagos with a night a bus. Sometimes you guys exaggerate this things happening in the East.

Try it again pls, this time go with your whole family. And ensure y’all are shouting Obidients throughout anambra. Please ensure u record it, we will need it for documentary

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by JAGS001(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2022
Killings seems to be a normal thing to igbos in south eastern states now cry, God will touch this young dilute killers mind and put them to the right part, even the bandits are been dealt with in our northern states now but South yeast leaders still not condemning the killings in their region all they are fighting for is presidency that wont reach their region in 10yrs coming grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by georgeakins: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2022
Madeu:
Obi was not smart enough. Rather than creating a futuristic Master plan, he was busy saving money that didn't impact the people. Now his people can't sleep with their two eyes closed.
Compare the state he governed and that which Tinubu governed in terms of security, foreign direct investment, and migration for greener pastures.
The question that keeps brotherig me; is what he has to offer at the national level?
Another Buhari-like disaster looming if he eventually wins( not possible).

Obi did not save money.

He does not possess those qualities Ibos attribute to him.

The only performing governor in Anambra since 1999 was Chris Ngige .

Obi left a debt of N35b
Obiano has called him a complete fraud.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by MNDY(m): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2022
Komu1048:

I'm happy you even have to start by denying your identity. Those guys y called urchin is in every places in the world they are street guys, but we r able to manage them and let them have something to eat. Now dey remain whatever u call them, unlike ur own urchin that now drinks ur blood like azul n eat it flesh as isiewu but u have to run to our own infested urchin to feel safe. Oloripelebe

#Weyrey. You Yoruba's think anybody complaining about Yoruba's and Tinubu is an Igbo. I am an Igala. Any Yoruba travelling out from Lagos and southwest to other places knows that urchin is not a normal thing and is not found everywhere as your long and permanent stay in your region is making you believe.

Try dey travel out of Yorubaland to stay in other sane and civil places small for you to enjoy a society of sanity, not all these idea of "Be smart, you are in Lagos." Every individual is expected to be smart normally, not according to the criminality, notoriety and urchinery of Lagos pioneered by Tinubu an urchin himself. Other tribes will continue to come into Lagos because it is the economic hub for opportunities made possible by its foundation as a former capital of Nigeria, not made possible by Tinubu. In fact, na Tinubu come make Lagos spoil self.

Yoruba's sha. Allowing one man sit on top of Yoruba destiny as the all-in-all without any challenge and deceiving them that he is responsible for the level Lagos has attained. Everything done by the governors he imposes in Lagos is in tune with the former capital of Nigeria status of Lagos, making Lagos advance well. Without that foundational status, Lagos would have been ordinary.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by MNDY(m): 10:35am On Sep 12, 2022
Komu1048:

#Weyrey. You Yoruba's think anybody complaining about Yoruba's and Tinubu is an Igbo. I am an Igala. Any Yoruba travelling out from Lagos and southwest to other places knows that urchin is not a normal thing and is not found everywhere as your long and permanent stay in your region is making you believe.

Try dey travel out of Yorubaland to stay in other sane and civil places small for you to enjoy a society of sanity, not all these idea of "Be smart, you are in Lagos." Every individual is expected to be smart normally, not according to the criminality, notoriety and urchinery of Lagos pioneered by Tinubu an urchin himself. Other tribes will continue to come into Lagos because it is the economic hub for opportunities made possible by its foundation as a former capital of Nigeria, not made possible by Tinubu. In fact, na Tinubu come make Lagos spoil self.

Yoruba's sha. Allowing one man sit on top of Yoruba destiny as the all-in-all without any challenge and deceiving them that he is responsible for the level Lagos has attained. Everything done by the governors he imposes in Lagos is in tune with the former capital of Nigeria status of Lagos, making Lagos advance well. Without that foundational status, Lagos would have been ordinary.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Lightorder: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
I have the video....It happened at Enugwu Ukwu.

Really disgusting...

Ibos killing ibos...How are the mighty fallen
your good news. at least you are happy for once
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by ada9ja(f): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2022
tolue42:
Ipob on the beat again... Obi what do you have to say

Obi is coming as a president to stop this nonsense caused by Tinubu APC...
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by ada9ja(f): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2022
Kingspin:
Who is after the poor masses and big men from the South East?
There have been numerous attacks against them.

The police don't want to fish out those behind these sudden attacks? They keep mixing everything.

Shey police wey them too no safe
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by tycoolest: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2022
michlins:
To all of you calling Obi,is he the president or does he command a section of the military.

The president and APC has failed in protection of life and properties and that's more reason to vote Obi. He fixed Anambra security when kidnappers were on rampage

but you called Tinubu for lekki shooting, you forget he is not the president but you suddenly remember Obi is not the president, you guys hypocrisy is something else.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by TallPck1(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
I have the video....It happened at Enugwu Ukwu.

Really disgusting...

Ibos killing ibos...How are the mighty fallen

Abeg help send the video on WhatsApp abeg

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2022
MNDY:

First I want to believe you are not an Igala as u claim, I stayed minimum 6yrs in Igala land and if there is anything I know about them is to stay peacefully with their host community. I have visited Jos, anambra, Enugu, Kaduna, Edo, and all the southwest state n I haven't seen anyone having issues with igalas. So u can't be one and if u claim u r then u are the few bastard one from alamaboro. I've stayed much and haven't seen tribes that build political thugs like the igalas. If u want names of high-profile thugs and Urchins I will give u coz it's like u av abandoned your low life and seek a better one in the SW
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by MNDY(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2022
Komu1048:

First I want to believe you are not an Igala as u claim, I stayed minimum 6yrs in Igala land and if there is anything I know about them is to stay peacefully with their host community. I have visited Jos, anambra, Enugu, Kaduna, Edo, and all the southwest state n I haven't seen anyone having issues with igalas. So u can't be one and if u claim u r then u are the few bastard one from alamaboro. I've stayed much and haven't seen tribes that build political thugs like the igalas. If u want names of high-profile thugs and Urchins I will give u coz it's like u av abandoned your low life and seek a better one in the SW

Thuggery is different from Urchinery. Thuggery in Igala-land is seriously dealt with in my place and other places it exists but urchinery on the other hand gets stronger and stronger in Lagos and SW as promoted by the chief urchin himself Tinubu. Thugs are very few and almost eliminated totally.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2022
MNDY:

Thuggery is different from Urchinery. Thuggery in Igala-land is seriously dealt with in my place and other places it exists but urchinery on the other hand gets stronger and stronger in Lagos and SW as promoted by the chief urchin himself Tinubu. Thugs are very few and almost eliminated totally.

Oga how do they affect u, are they worse than almajiri in the north. This is the case of what yoruba called leaving leprosy to treat eczema. And if u really leave in Lagos from at least 97 till now u will admit security have strongly improve, we know how it was n we know how it is now. You won't see any Yoruba complain about d so call urchin as we r wise enough to know every society have their own issue, and we manage ours whereas y’all will run from u own problem and be pointing fingers to what we aren't doing well. I can tell for a free ur circles of friends I'd okoros reason u talk like them
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by ityP(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2022
DOTian:

But it will hold in Borno, abi?
Is that the grand plan? Cause chaos and use that as an excuse to not hold elections in the East?

Even with Boko haram, it held well in Borno. No voter apathy whatsoever. Check the number of people that voted in Anambra guber elections. IPOB have kukuma tell you people not to think of voting on that day. They will come and spray bullets grin. Make I see as Obi wan take win, when you people have finished yourselves

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Chamber10(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2022
tolue42:
Ipob on the beat again... Obi what do you have to say

So Obi is the commander in chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? You guys don't have shame again. Under APC, security across the Nation has been reduced to zero. You come here to drag a private citizen because of your hate. #Spits
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Georgejeez: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
We dare Obi to criticize the IPOB or UGM on this .

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Truthdeypain: 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
GavelSlam:

So it was Tinubu that killed Akunyili this time last year.

Your case reminds me of when a friend's neighbour was arrested as cultist and his mom kept insisting her son wasn't.

"MY SON IS NOT A CULTIST".

Na the day dem finally kill the boy be the last time wey anybody hear the mother's voice in public.

Incase you haven't noticed. I don't banter with tribal merchants. You are full of all hate and vile, irredeemable souls. Don't ever mention me again!
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
GavelSlam:

What security architecture did Obi leave in place?

Whenever they show you how Lagos prepares you quickly dismiss it.

Yet the Okoyes would be in a lounge somewhere on the island discussing this most unfortunate event in their home state.

What are you even saying, didn't you see a man that almost lost his eyes from thieves that came and stole from him in Ikoyi Lagos, near Tinubu's house??
Lagos State that houses the most notorious arm robbers in Nigeria?

Oga shift pls.....any day am in Lagos , I apply more Security mechanisms to myself than in the East ...
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Mercury12(m): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hotfreeze:

When you were stupidly supporting Kanu, I warned you but you were insulting me. Hope you can see how things spiral out of control.

Beremx, you are really a very stupid woman and you lack foresight.
lol
A comrade with a touch of vawulence grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Truthdeypain: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
Banhammy717:
When will Peter Obi stop his IPOB from killing Igbos?.
They are busy threatening death on the internet, and they carry out the threat real life.
Does it mean that, whosoever is not in support of Peter Obi should be killed?.

Obi cannot be president through killings of his people. IPOB in the night, obidient in the day

God have Mercy on Nigeria.
God please let there be peace in Igbo land and entire Nigeria.

We say NO to violence.

God punish you and your worthless prayers. Senseless slowpoke, after spewing your senseless paid propaganda you come dey form ADURA.

Ogun lo ma ba tie je, shameless hypocrite!
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Exjoker(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kingspin:
Who is after the poor masses and big men from the South East?
There have been numerous attacks against them.

The police don't want to fish out those behind these sudden attacks? They keep mixing everything.
So you think the police are super being with the ability to automatically detect criminals right

What you don't know is that, they need information about the criminals, their location and even plans.

Now we know that the people of the southeast are in support of the criminals element in their zone. They always cheer them and even call them messiahs.

So, where will the information come from when the poplance are harboring and supporting the criminals

Until people start reporting criminals and tipping about their location to security agencies, then these criminals will continue to operate with impunity in our communities...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Truthdeypain: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
Banhammy717:

Pls don't insult me, it's just my personal opinion.
When Sunday Igboho started his agitating madness, the wise Yoruba elders disagreed with him, because the elders know the possible future implications, not that Yoruba are coward but they fear that, external force will hijack his movement, at the end of the day, they will start to kill the same Yoruba People, whose Sunday Igboho thinks he wants to fight for.
This is what is happening in South East now. It's easy to start agitation, but it's not easy to stop enemies from hijacking it.
I hope you won't insult me.

OGA no dey fear insults, state your conviction without fear or favour and try to be honest while doing it, once your conscience is clear, then whether you are insulted or not is irrelevant.

The truth is what all well meaning fellows are after, not all these hate spills these shit eating mongrels are doing here, we know them and their intentions, make dem dey deceive themselves.

I completely disagree with your submission.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

What are you even saying, didn't you see a man that almost lost his eyes from thieves that came and stole from him in Ikoyi Lagos, near Tinubu's house??
Lagos State that houses the most notorious arm robbers in Nigeria?

Oga shift pls.....any day am in Lagos , I apply more Security mechanisms to myself than in the East ...

See this mugu.

Is there a city on this planet that you won't get robbed?

The fact is outright killings and banditry have become the norms in your hometown.

Imagine this mugu trying to compare the commonplace incidents of massive slaughtering going on in the east with petty crimes in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Truthdeypain: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
GavelSlam:

We condemn it.

Yet we say to easterners, especially people like Peter Obi, sort your shi.t out.

Who made Peter Obi the chief security officer of Anambra state?

Is Peter Obi the GOV of Anambra state?

Peter Obi should police Anambra because he is a presidential candidate?

Get an effing life you sound so effortlessly stupid!
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Incase you haven't noticed. I don't banter with tribal merchants. You are full of all hate and vile, irredeemable souls. Don't ever mention me again!

You must be very stupid.

I won't mention you because you are who?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Nigeria Breaking News Today / Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.