Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) (98881 Views)

6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Igbos In Lagos Attack Ifeanyi Uba Campaign Van With Satchet Water - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
GavelSlam:

Let's see how someone who couldn't help his Ken life can do damage to another by word of mouth.

Mumu.
I can see that you're as jobless as your Godfather Tinubu. You better go and hustle with your fellow druggists. Omo olodo.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
I can see that you're as jobless as your Godfather Tinubu. You better go and hustle with your fellow druggists. Omo olodo.

Draftsman sef dey talk.

Mumu.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
Truthdeypain:

ODE shut that your jealous shit eating mouth up. You ain't shit, the shame it must cost you to write such nonsense. See eeh better tell those your ogogoro infested fathers to stop selling their lands because so long as they keep selling it to drink sepe I'ma keep buying it.

STAY STUPID BRO LAGOS IS MINE AND YOU ARE SPINELESS
;Says a man from a village in abakalikie
You are even ashame to claim that evil forest grin
Well who no like better thing
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by akbonus: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
tolue42:
Ipob on the beat again... Obi what do you have to say

ONLY A FOOL WRITES LIKE THIS TRUST ME.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by MNDY(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Komu1048:

Yanmiri, I will take you serious when u can campaign ur Obidient erection in ur eroded Upper iweka or ekwuka on Monday. Leave Tinubu’s Lagos alone, Stop running to Tinubu Lagos with all your family. Only to be shouting Yoruba hate us Yoruba hate us.

U people have cast all over the world, the crime u keep committing in sane society Cox of money will consume y’all. When r u joining your uncle in India prison, I know the level of security in Lagos with the work of RRS is giving u sleepless nights.

Always wanting to go to a working society turn them upside down complain about it then run to another sane society. let your candidate go n stay in the city he govern and our stay boy stay in his state, we want to see something.

No Igala is as senseless as you, not even those that littered the country as security men(atleast sound better than gateman they r known as). Okoro be proud of who u r

Na wa o. Lagos was a former capital of Nigeria. That is why Lagos is progressing and loved. But Tinubu has lied to you and your Yoruba mumu brothers/sisters that he is responsible for the prosperity of Lagos and you are believing it. Same way you mumus believed him when he told you all that Buhari will fix Nigeria and you all st.up.idly voted him despite warnings that Buhari is a terrible leader. Other tribes will continue to come into Lagos as the economic hub with opportunities based on the former capital it was, not Tinubu having any hand in it. Una mumu too much aswear. O ma she o. Another tribe will quickly see the mumu you Yoruba's exhibit once he/she comes into Yoruba-land. Una too mumu Olohun, many evidence dey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Truthdeypain:

ODE shut that your jealous shit eating mouth up. You ain't shit, the shame it must cost you to write such nonsense. See eeh better tell those your ogogoro infested fathers to stop selling their lands because so long as they keep selling it to drink sepe I'ma keep buying it.

no one sells land to omo Igbo.
Yorubas no dey sell to anyone apart from yorubas.
You guys rent houses
If you don’t pay for rent,you ass would b kicked out
You guys are even finding it hard to rent
Go twitter to see wailings from omo Igbo

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Kingspin(m): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
Exjoker:
So you think the police are super being with the ability to automatically detect criminals right

What you don't know is that, they need information about the criminals, their location and even plans.

Now we know that the people of the southeast are in support of the criminals element in their zone. They always cheer them and even call them messiahs.

So, where will the information come from when the poplance are harboring and supporting the criminals

Until people start reporting criminals and tipping about their location to security agencies, then these criminals will continue to operate with impunity in our communities...
So it will take government, and security agencies 100 years.
Do you listen to security experts, all information about Boko Haram and its sponsors are with Nigerian security intelligence.
For me any crime that lasts for long, the security department can do something about it.
Unless they are not willing
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Truthdeypain:

you are slaves here in Lagos
We use you guys as trash.
Them go deport you back very soon,same way fashola did

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
MNDY:

You just highlighted the major problem I have with you Yoruba's - Leaving a problem as it is without finding a way to curb it, same way you have allowed Tinubu make himself a god over you Yoruba's without challenge from other Yoruba's, ritual killings etc. Which security has improved that you are talking about pls? Is it not this same Lagos I am living in? Are you supposed to manage issues or solve them? Yoruba's are the most educated and learned YES but you people lack sense to be very honest I'm sorry.

If you know how things are done in other places, you will understand what I am talking about. But unfortunately, maybe you are familiar with Yoruba-land only. Other people find it very annoying the support Yoruba's are showing for this Tinubu man and me personally I am very disappointed when I see a learned Yoruba supporting him. You Yoruba's showed your high level of unreasonableness when you all followed him to vote Buhari despite warnings that Buhari is a terrible leader.

I'm not a politician neither am I ready to sell any candidate. I have visited/stayed in about 26 states in this country. I know those who mean well and people who have vision for a prosperous country if I see one. Out of the 4 leading contenders I have visited all their states, how their people viewed them during their reign n after their reign.

Don't come and lecture us how someone will be better for us, until he has done it in it's place. From Bornu- Atiku, Obi-Anambra and Tinubu-Lagos. In terms of Security, job opportunities, Employment rate, Infrastructural development. Which of this states rate highest. You are too small to force an idea or candidate on us
U Av ur opinion n u can follow who u feel like, but nobody will know what an ideal society should be that won't support Tinubu except those that tribalism have be clouded their reasoning.

All this urchin, siphon Lagos money and other inconsequential things. Nobody in this country will rule n won't touch public funds, there are so much loopholes and greedy people. But if same people can create wealth n opportunity, spend the same money taken back into the society I think it's better than those who only consume n do nothing.

Ordinary google will help you if u wish to know what Tinubu has done, u r not the first to hate him n won't be the last but u know what, he always triumphs. That's what they call grace, if u like vote him if u like don't. But be ready to see him set Nigeria on the path of prosperity come 2023
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by MNDY(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Komu1048:

I'm not a politician neither am I ready to sell any candidate. I have visited/stayed in about 26 states in this country. I know those who mean well and people who have vision for a prosperous country if I see one. Out of the 4 leading contenders I have visited all their states, how their people viewed them during their reign n after their reign.

Don't come and lecture us how someone will be better for us, until he has done it in it's place. From Bornu- Atiku, Obi-Anambra and Tinubu-Lagos. In terms of Security, job opportunities, Employment rate, Infrastructural development. Which of this states rate highest. You are too small to force an idea or candidate on us
U Av ur opinion n u can follow who u feel like, but nobody will know what an ideal society should be that won't support Tinubu except those that tribalism have be clouded their reasoning.

All this urchin, siphon Lagos money and other inconsequential things. Nobody in this country will rule n won't touch public funds, there are so much loopholes and greedy people. But if same people can create wealth n opportunity, spend the same money taken back into the society I think it's better than those who only consume n do nothing.

Ordinary google will help you if u wish to know what Tinubu has done, u r not the first to hate him n won't be the last but u know what, he always triumphs. That's what they call grace, if u like vote him if u like don't. But be ready to see him set Nigeria on the path of prosperity come 2023

A quick question and my final words to you:
Does Tinubu represent Omoluabi, a virtue that Yoruba's extol very well to you?

He has continued to use this Lagos to deceive many of you Yoruba's and it's very unfortunate that many are believing it. Lagos is what it is because it was a former capital. I am a Historian. Lagos was excellent as capital and infact, Tinubu came and made Lagos uninhabitable.

Tinubu generated plenty money for the state as governor YES but did nothing for the state with the money. Everything the governors he is imposing on Lagosians are doing is just in tune with the former capital status of the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Arysexy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hotfreeze:

By the time UGM visits your family, you will get sense. Keep defending evil.

May skull miners harvest your family skull so you will have sense. Anu!

Where in my comment did I defend evil, useless being
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
GavelSlam:

See this mugu.

Is there a city on this planet that you won't get robbed?

The fact is outright killings and banditry have become the norms in your hometown.

Imagine this mugu trying to compare the commonplace incidents of massive slaughtering going on in the east with petty crimes in Lagos.

Lols.....So broad day robbery in a town is now Betty robbery to you ?
No wonder Tinubu Lagos loves thugs
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Fulani marauders.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by richie240: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
......and what are Igbos biko? Musicians?
cool
hartopher76:
When an attack happened in ondo state, it was terrorist but once there is an attack in the east they will say its ipob even without investigating.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by andycom(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
GavelSlam:

Lies.

What killing is going on in Lagos?

So there's no killings in Lagos, Benue, the whole north? Abi you're being sarcastic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by richie240: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
GavelSlam:
How did Ubah escape sef?
Good question.
If u want to work with a 'bigman' u gast 'chop belleful' [fortified], or else na ya head den go take break coconut.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Truthdeypain: 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
you are slaves here in Lagos
We use you guys as trash.
Them go deport you back very soon,same way fashola did

Beautiful tears. Lagos is my property and you will always be my bitches! Don't you have some shit to go eat.

CHILDREN OF HATE AND GENOCIDE

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Truthdeypain: 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
no one sells land to omo Igbo.
Yorubas no dey sell to anyone apart from yorubas.
You guys rent houses
If you don’t pay for rent,you ass would b kicked out
You guys are even finding it hard to rent
Go twitter to see wailings from omo Igbo

Quite a comedian. I even bought a couple acres the other day grin grin . Common man It's not quite difficult to find men sitting in front of their houses, with no jobs, bottles of ogogoro with big agbadas boasting About how they worked with the white man during the time of OBASANJO, while selling off their last pieces of land simultaneously, we know the drill, stop the false consolation.

Lagos is mine you bitch..There's nothing you or your spineless leaders can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Truthdeypain: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You are a stupid refugee here.
A refugee who is in the top 20 percent of the richest. Stay deluded.

Una think say GENOCIDE will stop the greatness of a people that God has blessed. Una never see anything una go wail tire. Soon ina go run go cameron with the rest of una brethren. We go don buy Lag finish by then..

HATEFUL EVIL SHIT EATING CREATURES

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Quite a comedian. I even bought a couple acres the other day grin grin . Common man It's not quite difficult to find men sitting in front of their houses, with no jobs, bottles of ogogoro with big agbadas boasting About how they worked with the white man during the time of OBASANJO, while selling off their last pieces of land simultaneously, we know the drill, stop the false consolation.

Lagos is mine you bitch..There's nothing you or your spineless leaders can do about it.

says a man who can’t afford 3x3 meters of land grin
You sat down in that village in abakalike claiming you have acres in Lagos grin
In what part of Lagos do you have acres?
Tell me I wanna see something

Clown

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Una think say GENOCIDE will stop the greatness of a people that God has blessed. Una never see anything una go wail tire. Soon ina go run go cameron with the rest of una brethren. We go don buy Lag finish by then..

lucid dream

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Truthdeypain:

lols
Chibuso,you get acres for Lagos ??
With your fake charger business

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Truthdeypain: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
rajiedreez:

I wanted to know if you were referring to the civil war or other crisis.

Firstly it was a war and in war there are no friendly enemies.

Secondly the region declared democracy and intended to break away from the country with ill thought plans

Thirdly the war didn't just start in 1967, the events that lead to the war started way before that year.

Lastly I'm not justifying the killing of innocent civilians because they were caught in the crossfire.
Things could have been managed from escalating to such level if both parties had the interest of their citizens at heart and not just to satisfy their various selfish egos.

Also I had Igbo families that stayed back in southwest during the war without facing any problems at all.

All in all Nigerian leaders both national and regional doesn't have the interest of citizens at heart. None of them.

The truth can never be found in any of you. No conscience of truth, just pure hatred and evil contortions, and generalizations.

Historical facts cannot be admitted because you mist protect your evil ancestors. Why is a yoruba man so hateful of IGBOS to the point that they cannot over how many years since the end of the war admit that they committed GENOCIDE against BiAFRA. Can't say sorry, see how you carefully circumvented all the main issues. You basically stand by AWOLOWO principle "All is fair in war" especially starving millions of helpless civilians to death.

From all I have seen in all my years in Nigeria, If the war was to be replayed again let's say in the same fashion all of you will still support and participate in the GENOCIDE with your worshipped and Venerated "CHIEF AWOLOWO" The most idolized and celebrated baby killing machine of all time. It shall never be well with all of una grand supporters of evil.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
MNDY:

A quick question and my final words to you:
Does Tinubu represent Omoluabi, a virtue that Yoruba's extol very well to you?

He has continued to use this Lagos to deceive many of you Yoruba's and it's very unfortunate that many are believing it. Lagos is what it is because it was a former capital. I am a Historian. Lagos was excellent as capital and infact, Tinubu came and made Lagos uninhabitable.

Tinubu generated plenty money for the state as governor YES but did nothing for the state with the money. Everything the governors he is imposing on Lagosians are doing is just in tune with the former capital status of the state.

I don't know Lagos when it was a capital in the 70’s n 80’s but I came to Lagos for the first time in 1996 n since then I've been coming to Lagos. How do u mean he use Lagos to deceive us, let Obi n Kwankwaso also use their respectful state to deceive us. Let Atiku use what he did to deceive us rather than resorting to politics of colony.

In 1996 I stayed in akinyele Ipaja n follow my uncle to his office in Ikeja. If u know this places then n now(u will forget former capital brouhaha) u will spend nothing less than 4-5hrs on those route. Now despite the population in that area is now X10 it won't take u an hour.

Osodi was a lions den, u must be ready for anything to pass this areas then, now a boy of 10 can easily pass Osodi without having to fear anything.

We shouldn't even talk about road network n drainage systems, that have improved greatly. How many drainage system were covered then n people always pack all their refuse into the drainage system. Now all u have to do is store them n psp will come n get them.

Should we talk about agency that he created that performs than their counterpart in both other states n even at the federal level.

Before now govt is not continuous. Even same party successive government will abandon the project of his predecessor n start it's own project. So much abandon projects everywhere of the federation but not in Lagos, each government works on the blueprint of Asiwaju. It will be stupid to say or insinuate he is perfect but what we r saying is of all the contenders he ranks highest far above others. If their achievements in the political space and their dividends to democracy are used, non of the contenders is even worthy to stand in his way.

But based on how Nigeria's politics is more about emotion than reasoning. that's y people like Atiku n Obi will be a discuss.

This Obi I was in his state for 3good years during his stay. I stayed in the heart of awka. Nobody didn't know Unizik junction awka. I knew what people called flood in ekwuka thanks to him, poor drainage in a whole capital. Real bad road, dirty environment.

If Lagos today is giving to another hand outside tinubu I swear they will suffer. U need to visit jibowu, Iyana-ipaja, Ojota etc n see how people fall into Lagos all over the country. From Abokis, Yorubas, igbos n other minority tribe like ur igala (wc I doubted coz I av respect for them) yet they absorbed them and make room for more.

I know many state in Nigeria that holds jingles to prevent their neighbouring state from coming (using insecurity as excuse) but Lagos don't do that.

I can't talk outside of this country but as far as Nigeria is concern he is by far the best among the contenders. If u want to know about Atiku let me know cox I've worked in the power sector n I can tell for free how he sabotage all effort to restore power in Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Wheezdom(m): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
I have the video....It happened at Enugwu Ukwu.

Really disgusting...

Ibos killing ibos...How are the mighty fallen
pls send me the video on WhatsApp 08035621380
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by asanausana91: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
michlins:
you voted for Buhari to protect life and properties in Nigeria. If APC is serious, let them come here and campaign
buhari will be in Imo tomorrow, what do you have to say
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Emmanuel909090: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
This is not good.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Patriotsleague: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Keep deceiving yourself and fools like yourself.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by sekem: 12:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Did the guy man disappear into thin air during the attack?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:11am On Sep 13, 2022
DOTian:
This is no more unknown gunmen thing. This is now obviously a gang up against the east. Unfortunately, Igbo elites are still drinking from that One Nigeria koolaid to use their brains.

Some people outside Igbo land who are desperate to dictate to the igbos are now hiding under the cloak of unknown gunmen to wreck havoc. This is the same people that killed Dora Akunyilis husband.

A war has been declared against the East in other to force the east back to 1970 and the sooner the Igbo elites appreciates this fact and come out with a solid response, the better for them .

Spot on!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos / Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.