Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent (4156 Views)

Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders / Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners / Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by OKEMKPI: 1:49am On Sep 12, 2022
Only my yoruba tenant gives me wahala when thier tenancy is due,I hardly experience such with the Igbos.This does not mean that yorubas are bad tenants or totally bad people.
Only a fool makes a generalsational statement from one or two experiences.
I was stranded during ny seach for my place of primary assignment during my NYSC in 1999 at a remote vilage called IJebu Omu near Ketu in Epe lga of lagos state a complete stranger, a yoruba man offered me accommodation over night.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by whofoolwho: 1:55am On Sep 12, 2022
Ok, I don't understand how Nigerians easily accept this fake and unsurbstaciated information.I don't know if this is not the Lagos we all live in, that i know that any case taken to court between a Yoruba and any other tribe concerning house or land issue your guess is as good as mine when it comes judgement.Owe a Yoruba landlord/landlady past one month then you will understand.charley boy was never taken to court for the whole seven years. The landlady never called opc for him.pleae tell it to the mirnes

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 12, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Omo thats a big lie. Yoruba landlord that will start asking you for rent two month before your rent expires. Omo. Lemme not talk sef, I remember when we owed rent for a year the landlady started doing all kinds of diabolic stuffs to get us out, even open our window and threw juju into our living room.

shocked You're not ashamed to be owing rent for a year and can come here to confess such as if it is a good thing?

In the haste to malign Yorubas you people always rush to speak before you think about what you are saying.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by limeta(f): 3:24am On Sep 12, 2022
Them don come with new story
Area father is the target
Muslim/Muslim ticket their fgoal be part of it or leave Lagos .
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by techWriter3: 4:11am On Sep 12, 2022
God Bless Incoming President politicians
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by shortIGBOman: 4:51am On Sep 12, 2022
But IGBO People will come online and claim to be Billionaires. grin

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 12, 2022
OKEMKPI:
Only my yoruba tenant gives me wahala when thier tenancy is due,I hardly experience such with the Igbos.This does not mean that yorubas are bad tenants or totally bad people.
Only a fool makes a generalsational statement from one or two experiences.
I was stranded during ny seach for my place of primary assignment during my NYSC in 1999 at a remote vilage called IJebu Omu near Ketu in Epe lga of lagos state a complete stranger, a yoruba man offered me accommodation over night.
Oga na Igbo people dey owe landlord pass jare. My father has been a landlord since the 90s and the people who have owed the most were the Igbos.

Non Igbos who owed and were given quit notice left the residence without drama. But your people don't take quit notice lightly despite owing for a long time.

That's why I wonder why you lots call yourselves billionaires and developers when to pay house rent dey hard many of your brothers.

We have one now that we want to serve quit notice. He's owing almost two years rent. He still have mouth to be shouting "do you know who I am? " each time there's a quarrel in the street. Mtcheew. Your story no follow jare.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:
I swear, that's what I just said in my last post. It's annoying.
Serial shameless debtors claiming billionaires and developers.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by shortIGBOman: 5:45am On Sep 12, 2022
safesurfer:

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Benwallt(m): 6:10am On Sep 12, 2022
cicero:
Because he is supporting Peter Obi abi? Whether he wins or lose, Peter Obi has changed the landscape of politics in Nigeria and has taught us that power belongs to the people.
So, you didn't read the part where he said yorubas are intolerant of igbos during election? Yet, he drives his bikes around Lagos with nobody minding him.
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by SlavaUkraini: 6:16am On Sep 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I am not sure that you understand the hypocrisy in Pa Charly boy's tweet. He was so well tolerated yet never still appreciated his Yoruba hosts. He owed 7 years rent not because he was poor but he punished his Yoruba landlord who later died heartbroken.

I was not his neighbour but remembered reading about it in the newspapers then when the property owner went through hell to evict him and how I was shocked that despite how the place use to be a buzz of commercial activities Charly Boy was not paying rents year to year for 7 long years! Will he do that to his landlord if the poor woman is Igbo?
check my signature for free stuffs!

Hmmmmm

I am not in support of the tribal sentiments of Charley Boy

But whether the landlady is Igbo or Yoruba, they should have evicted him once they noticed that he has no plans to pay his rent.

And I used the word "THEY"

If the woman could not do it, I believe she had children or family members that could have evicted him through every possible means.

A bad debtor is a bad debtor, regardless of the tribe of their creditors.
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Benwallt(m): 6:18am On Sep 12, 2022
nedu666:
Fake story. So justice oputa house at gbagada now belongs to a Yoruba woman. He has been in d same house for over 20years yet u say it belongs to a Yoruba woman. So for 7 years the woman did not approach court. Even till now he occupies the same house
It costs you nothing to be reasonable but a lot to be delusional.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 12, 2022
Koralords:
Can't believe someone of his status can say that rubbish, nobody get any one time for Lagos ,so the werey dey owe house rent na Him them name street after am

U see for lagos, na agidi we dey use, for market,I dey hear am. If i dey play my igbo highlife,my neighbor dey complain, i played yoruba songs,she came out and started dancing, and said I should always play yoruba song too,not everytime igbo.. wetin we dey see for market eehn, talking from experience, tho not all yorubas, but the few will call you omo igbo lasan lasan.
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Benwallt(m): 6:25am On Sep 12, 2022
whofoolwho:
Ok, I don't understand how Nigerians easily accept this fake and unsurbstaciated information.I don't know if this is not the Lagos we all live in, that i know that any case taken to court between a Yoruba and any other tribe concerning house or land issue your guess is as good as mine when it comes judgement.Owe a Yoruba landlord/landlady past one month then you will understand.charley boy was never taken to court for the whole seven years. The landlady never called opc for him.pleae tell it to the mirnes
these things happened years ago. Can't you figure that? Very pathetic

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:32am On Sep 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are completely ignorant of the issue so just let it slide wink

Even Charly boy dare not blatantly deny this scandal. The newspaper coverage will just surface online.

That guy who exposed him on Twitter definitely knows him and the issue.

I only read it in the papers then but I know the house and the area very well. My own grouse with him was he used to create traffic on that part of the road on few occassions then. I love his very funny Charly Boy Show with then young talented Wunmi and Tunde Obe on Tv until that scandal.
It was completely disgraceful how he treated his landlord!

It is because he is morally bankrupt. If you want to read the story of your life, join politics.

There was no social media then.
This issue was a big disgraceful scandal and he probably thought everyone has forgotten or ignorant of it like ipob terrorist group members who have not stepped foot in Lagos or the ipob sympathers who they or their parents are JJC who just moved to Lagos few years now or indomie generation like others supporting HE Obi.

He really messed up big time then and I recall he was accused of using the status of his late Dad then to intimidate his landlord but the poor woman was later assisted to evict charly boy. That house is still there till date, it is like the 2nd or 3rd house on your right if you turn into Gbagada at that bus stop.

The scandal from the bad way he treated his landlord is more like the karma that killed his music career, charly boy show and his wife's brand so learn not to cheat people.

shatap joor

fake new peddler..

Any news that concerns igbos..slave will come and drop long notes ..hahahahahahaha
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:32am On Sep 12, 2022
Benwallt:
these things happened years ago. Can't you figure that? Very pathetic

why didn't you say it since..

gettat
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:33am On Sep 12, 2022
Benwallt:
So, you didn't read the part where he said yorubas are intolerant of igbos during election? Yet, he drives his bikes around Lagos with nobody minding him.

go and beat him,if bikers no go lynch you

stop crying here..
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:34am On Sep 12, 2022
safesurfer:

hahahahahahaha

you go cry tire oooo

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:36am On Sep 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

let us brag....

Try and brag,let's burst your bubbles in IDP camps and cut funding..whether your mouth go sharp

hahahahaha

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:36am On Sep 12, 2022
candidtalk:

shocked You're not ashamed to be owing rent for a year and can come here to confess such as if it is a good thing?

In the haste to malign Yorubas you people always rush to speak before you think about what you are saying.

Yorubas don't have inherited properties on Lagos..

We bought them all... don't be deceived.

The only thing you own is what you worked hard for....asides cocoa
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:38am On Sep 12, 2022
Only Yorubas give issues when it's time to pay rent..

Only yoruba live in lagos slums...we have pushed them to the boundaries..

we have bought it all...cry cry cry
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahahaha

you go cry tire oooo
Mtcheew. Monarch wey no get rank.
I doubt whether Sun Newspaper ( an Igbo owned) will even cover the news of his death beyond a single page.

Mr man swerve. Me and you no get talk.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:41am On Sep 12, 2022
safesurfer:

Mtcheew. Monarch wey no get rank.
I doubt whether Sun Newspaper ( an Igbo owned) will even cover the news of his death beyond a single page.

Mr man swerve. Me and you no get talk.

Your emotions cannot change facts

cry cry cry...

You go suffer,tire, hala,wahala

hahahahahahahaja

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Benwallt(m): 6:42am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

why didn't you say it since..

gettat
So, I am here to interpret news for you. Nonsense. Common in-between the line you can't read but just wanna talk qnd follow the bandwagon blindly. Which category of Obi supporter are you?
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Benwallt(m): 6:45am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

go and beat him,if bikers no go lynch you

stop crying here..
Get your head out of your anus b4 talking. Your likes are the ones creating problems for Obi in form of injurious support.
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:45am On Sep 12, 2022
Benwallt:
So, I am here to interpret news for you. Nonsense. Common in-between the line you can't read but just wanna talk qnd follow the bandwagon blindly. Which category of Obi supporter are you?

I hate politicians

I hate slaves
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:46am On Sep 12, 2022
Benwallt:
Get your head out of your anus b4 talking. Your likes are the ones creating problems for Obi in form of injurious support.

who be obi

I hate politicians...insult obi,wetin consign me

Insult igbos generally....Now you have consign me
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Benwallt(m): 6:47am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I hate politicians

I hate slaves

None of my goddamn business
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2022
Benwallt:
None of my goddamn business

good ...

now gettat
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Yorubas don't have inherited properties on Lagos..

We bought them all... don't be deceived.

The only thing you own is what you worked hard for....asides cocoa

Clown. Igbos always owning imaginary things. No wonder no one takes you lot seriously today.
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Benwallt(m): 6:49am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

who be obi

I hate politicians...insult obi,wetin consign me

Insult igbos generally....Now you have consign me
Off to work
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Benwallt(m): 6:50am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

good ...

now gettat
Good command. I heed. Don't choke on that innocent weed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa-ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa. I Didn't Know You Like What Is Going On In Nigeria / Breaking: Tinubu Was Scheduled To Speak At France Summit But He Ran Away [photo] / Lagos Fire Truck Of Corruption And Anambra Fire Truck Of Non Corruption (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.