Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent (4158 Views)

Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders / Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners / Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:51am On Sep 12, 2022
Benwallt:
Good command. I heed. Don't choke on that innocent weed

I won't..
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:54am On Sep 12, 2022
candidtalk:

Clown. Igbos always owning imaginary things. No wonder no one takes you lot seriously today.

oh well the world does...We trending

Oh then why was there a 3 year war...?

But tell me who takes you serious?

hahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

oh well the world does...We trending

Oh then why was there a 3 year war...?

But tell me who takes you serious?

hahahahahahaha

Look at this clown who is deemed as representative of Nigeria today if not Yorubas?

Whether it is about global musical talent, celebrated professionals and technocrats, international sports name, business names and brands etal, Yorubas represent Nigeria explemplarily.

Also, which region is generally connoted to be representative of all that is best about Nigeria if not the SW?

Certainly not your barren, worthless and unproductive SE you all dream of fleeing as soon as you turn 12. Even you live in Ikotun Lagos yet you are talking of imaginary greatness of your refugee clan.

Speak the truth and shame the devil my friend.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Tochi3(m): 7:06am On Sep 12, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Omo thats a big lie. Yoruba landlord that will start asking you for rent two month before your rent expires. Omo. Lemme not talk sef, I remember when we owed rent for a year the landlady started doing all kinds of diabolic stuffs to get us out, even open our window and threw juju into our living room.
Lol. cheesy grin
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by shortIGBOman: 7:08am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

let us brag....

Try and brag,let's burst your bubbles in IDP camps and cut funding..whether your mouth go sharp

hahahahaha

See who wan brag. When the EAST no longer have Kings. Most of the Kings were killed by IPOB. The few ones that survived are presently taking refuge in the North.

See below a picture of the Obi of Onitsha and some first class Kings from the East. Who luckily escape from IPOB in the EAST. See as they are showing loyalty to their Northern masters. For rescueng them from the hands of IPOB terrorist. grin grin

God bless the almighty NORTH.

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See who wan brag. When the EAST no longer have Kings. Most of the Kings were killed by IPOB. The few ones that survived are presently taking refuge in the North.

See below a picture of the Obi of Onitsha and some first class Kings from the East. Who luckily escape from IPOB in the EAST. See as they are showing loyalty to their Northern masters. For rescueng them from the hands of IPOB terrorist. grin grin

take Note...

territories intact

you have no village sir

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:04am On Sep 12, 2022
candidtalk:

Look at this clown who is deemed as representative of Nigeria today if not Yorubas?

Whether it is about global musical talent, celebrated professionals and technocrats, international sports name, business names and brands etal, Yorubas represent Nigeria explemplarily.

Also, which region is generally connoted to be representative of all that is best about Nigeria if not the SW?

Certainly not your barren, worthless and unproductive SE you all dream of fleeing as soon as you turn 12. Even you live in Ikotun Lagos yet you are talking of imaginary greatness of your refugee clan.

Speak the truth and shame the devil my friend.

I like that I don't read trash before responding..

I just let the spirit lead.

Slaves won't get shishi

We own it all....Ozumba mbadiwe....

Awolowo street no dey east...No vex

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by GavelSlam: 8:21am On Sep 12, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Omo thats a big lie. Yoruba landlord that will start asking you for rent two month before your rent expires. Omo. Lemme not talk sef, I remember when we owed rent for a year the landlady started doing all kinds of diabolic stuffs to get us out, even open our window and threw juju into our living room.

Gbagada is not Ajangbadi.

Gbagada is made up of highly educated people with old money and several streams of income.
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I like that I don't read trash before responding..

I just let the spirit lead.

Slaves won't get shishi

We own it all....Ozumba mbadiwe....

Awolowo street no dey east...No vex

M0r0n. You only succeed in highlighting the bigotry, intolerance, tribalism and clannish proclivities of backwards Igbos in the SE while inversely showing how tolerant, inclusive and gracious Yorubas of SW Nigeria are

Nothing more.
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2022
candidtalk:

M0r0n. You only succeed in highlighting the bigotry, intolerance, tribalism and clannish proclivities of backwards Igbos in the SE.

Nothing more.

Insults is all i read...painment is what you are feeling ..

You cannot change destiny...you can express your slavish emotions here..

You can't do more than a hanging pant from Benin republic you refugee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Kingzeez10: 8:45am On Sep 12, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

U see for lagos, na agidi we dey use, for market,I dey hear am. If i dey play my igbo highlife,my neighbor dey complain, i played yoruba songs,she came out and started dancing, and said I should always play yoruba song too,not everytime igbo.. wetin we dey see for market eehn, talking from experience, tho not all yorubas, but the few will call you omo igbo lasan lasan.
But that doesn't change the fact that Yoruba people are friendly. My friend is igbo and I've dated an igbo girl before. I love igbos but I hate the ones on Nairaland and the obidients.
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2022
Kingzeez10:

But that doesn't change the fact that Yoruba people are friendly. My friend is igbo and I've dated an igbo girl before. I love igbos but I hate the ones on Nairaland and the obidients.

Some not all

Some igbos hate yoruba

SOME*

My den gf parents stopped me from marrying their.. we no omo ina, omo igbo lasan lasan, we don't want
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Snapchat: 9:43am On Sep 12, 2022
Stallionhorse:

So as a citizen of the most successful tribe in Nigeria, you still dey owe rent? Who do Ibos this thing?
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Greenback: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2022
Coneheads are truly despicable...

Y'all will perish and rot with your hatred and bitterness...frustrated buncha bastdsss.

Just look at them!!!!! See envy!
Kai! And over the years,we were deceived that the north is the south's problem!
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

At bolded alone tells a lot about your value system. Everything was in public domain then so just cut out the "whataboutism". The lesson in this is do not cheat people. Posterity never forgets. There was no internet or social.media then but it was condemmed stridently by everyone with conscience. Charly boy resurrected it with his hypocritical tweet so do not blame those who were his victims who called him out and reminded him of how he terrorised his Yoruba hosts but they tolerated him for years.

In fact, it is a shame to anyone who attempts to defend charly boy because the moral standard was high those days. How on earth can you owe rent for 7 years and be using the courts to frustrate your landlord until she brought in the media and govt moved in to help the poor woman evict charly boy. May you not have that kind of tenant on your property.

That scandal was the Karma that killed his career if you know who he and his wife was in the entertainment world then. He should have blown like a star like Shina Peters or Adewale Ayuba or Obesere or Bright Chimezie who blew around that period to challenge the reigning Dons like Sunny Ade, Chief Commander, Fela, Oliver De Coque, Kolington, Barrister, Talazzo king , the Guitar boy from Benin etc.

As good as his contents, music and video were, they became a massive flop yet those other guys still play their own songs till date. That is the story of the life of charly boy; do not cheat other people like he did shikena.

I can attest to your story. The said landlady is a family friend of ours.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by shortIGBOman: 9:56am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

take Note...

territories intact

you have no village sir

I am not from EAST. It's only the East that have empty Communities/villages. Since IPOB terrorist have sacked them from their ancestral Land. grin

I am presently in my beautiful Village.

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by nedu666: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are completely ignorant of the issue so just let it slide wink

Even Charly boy dare not blatantly deny this scandal. The newspaper coverage will just surface online.

That guy who exposed him on Twitter definitely knows him and the issue.

I only read it in the papers then but I know the house and the area very well. My own grouse with him was he used to create traffic on that part of the road on few occassions then. I love his very funny Charly Boy Show with then young talented Wunmi and Tunde Obe on Tv until that scandal.
It was completely disgraceful how he treated his landlord!

It is because he is morally bankrupt. If you want to read the story of your life, join politics.

There was no social media then.
This issue was a big disgraceful scandal and he probably thought everyone has forgotten or ignorant of it like ipob terrorist group members who have not stepped foot in Lagos or the ipob sympathers who they or their parents are JJC who just moved to Lagos few years now or indomie generation like others supporting HE Obi.

He really messed up big time then and I recall he was accused of using the status of his late Dad then to intimidate his landlord but the poor woman was later assisted to evict charly boy. That house is still there till date, it is like the 2nd or 3rd house on your right if you turn into Gbagada at that bus stop.

The scandal from the bad way he treated his landlord is more like the karma that killed his music career, charly boy show and his wife's brand so learn not to cheat people.

Rubbish. The house in gbagada belongs to his father. We are talking of a whole duplex not room and palour. Charlie boy was owing 7 years and we are hearing about it now. And he is still living in the same house 20 years after. Save ur tears for the uninformed
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Mercury12(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Chai! Charly don buy market! Abeg make una leave my brother o!
tell him to go pay his rent. If he was clean nobody will have anything to use against him

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by FreeStuffsNG: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2022
nedu666:

Rubbish. The house in gbagada belongs to his father. We are talking of a whole duplex not room and palour. Charlie boy was owing 7 years and we are hearing about it now. And he is still living in the same house 20 years after. Save ur tears for the uninformed
The bolded shows how young you and your "we we" are. No vex , you can not hear about it because you were not born then.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Kingzeez10: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Some not all

Some igbos hate yoruba

SOME*

My den gf parents stopped me from marrying their.. we no omo ina, omo igbo lasan lasan, we don't want
Lol. I can relate
I will say it goes both ways. Some Igbos hate yorubas and called them ofe mmanu . I'm definitely going to marry an igbo girl. Shout out my guy Nwaefuna (I'm not sure of the spelling) Ifeanyi. We've been friends since secondary school till now and he's a blessing to me. Some igbos are amazing people.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by nedu666: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
The bolded shows how young you and your "we we" are. No vex , you can not hear about it because you were not born then.

And he is still living in the same house. Abi he forefully inherited the so called yoruba woman property. I won't be surprised if you claim oputa houses in enugu, owerri and lagos belongs to yorubas
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I am not sure that you understand the hypocrisy in Pa Charly boy's tweet. He was so well tolerated yet never still appreciated his Yoruba hosts. He owed 7 years rent not because he was poor but he punished his Yoruba landlord who later died heartbroken.

I was not his neighbour but remembered reading about it in the newspapers then when the property owner went through hell to evict him and how I was shocked that despite how the place use to be a buzz of commercial activities Charly Boy was not paying rents year to year for 7 long years! Will he do that to his landlord if the poor woman is Igbo?
check my signature for free stuffs!

See a link to the story below.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/critics-dig-up-charly-boy-tenancy-dispute/

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by FreeStuffsNG: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

See a link to the story below.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/critics-dig-up-charly-boy-tenancy-dispute/
Thank you. There is no way Charly boy can deny it. It was splashed in the newspapers then and if he had dared to deny it, the newspapers will dug out. He was a very horrible tenant.
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Lol. I can relate
I will say it goes both ways. Some Igbos hate yorubas and called them ofe mmanu . I'm definitely going to marry an igbo girl. Shout out my guy Nwaefuna (I'm not sure of the spelling) Ifeanyi. We've been friends since secondary school till now and he's a blessing to me. Some igbos are amazing people.

Yea
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Softmirror: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2022
CHARLY BOY WEY SUPPOSE DEY PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL. HIM AND HIS LESBIAN DAUGHTER GET MENTAL ISSUES.
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you. There is no way Charly boy can deny it. It was splashed in the newspapers then and if he had dared to deny it, the newspapers will dug out. He was a very horrible tenant.

Charly Boy couldn't deny it in that article. He was prevaricating, trying to change the subject when his feet was being held to the fire.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by dettolgel: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2022
Kingzeez10:

I wish you every pain that landlady went through before she died. A torn on his flesh thats why he didn't pay for 7 years but you IPOB miscreants were dragging Remi Tinubu right.

I wish you and your generation unborn nothing but the ill you wish me. May you and your unborn generations reap whatever evil you wish anyone may it stay with your unborn generations.

You think your emotions will change logic abi?

Not being able to recover debt does not translate to being tolerable. I wonder where you went to school.

Just this once let me break it down for idiots like you.

If a tout tries to extort you and he/she is not able to do that that does not mean that he or she is tolerable. It simply means he/she failed to extort you.

Charlie owning the lady may or not be because of her tolerance. It could be that she has tried all she could but couldn't get it.

A neighbour of ours used to be a very troublesome landlord and people are always afraid of him.

Then he got a tenant that was as stubborn as him. The tent owed him for years took the landlord to court and got judgement to pay rent at government rate. Then finally moved out when he built his place.

This incidence does not mean that the landlord stopped being an ass it was just that the tenant was a bigger ass.

Yes granted there are cases where tenants take advantage of the kindness of their landlord to owe rent and even refused to pay.

In reality one does not directly translate to the other. It could be either ways.

Anyways na my last help to you be this. If you like insult your father again thinking that you are insulting me.
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I am not from EAST. It's only the East that have empty Communities/villages. Since IPOB terrorist have sacked them from their ancestral Land. grin

presently in your village.. but no pictures

70 years old man...hahahahahahaha

Off to the Camp you go..

Breakfast time for you..Be on the queue early

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by dettolgel: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

At bolded alone tells a lot about your value system. Everything was in public domain then so just cut out the "whataboutism". The lesson in this is do not cheat people. Posterity never forgets. There was no internet or social.media then but it was condemmed stridently by everyone with conscience. Charly boy resurrected it with his hypocritical tweet so do not blame those who were his victims who called him out and reminded him of how he terrorised his Yoruba hosts but they tolerated him for years.

In fact, it is a shame to anyone who attempts to defend charly boy because the moral standard was high those days. How on earth can you owe rent for 7 years and be using the courts to frustrate your landlord until she brought in the media and govt moved in to help the poor woman evict charly boy. May you not have that kind of tenant on your property.

That scandal was the Karma that killed his career if you know who he and his wife was in the entertainment world then. He should have blown like a star like Shina Peters or Adewale Ayuba or Obesere or Bright Chimezie who blew around that period to challenge the reigning Dons like Sunny Ade, Chief Commander, Fela, Oliver De Coque, Kolington, Barrister, Talazzo king , the Guitar boy from Benin etc.

As good as his contents, music and video were, they became a massive flop yet those other guys still play their own songs till date. That is the story of the life of charly boy; do not cheat other people like he did shikena.

Your long story does not eliminate logic.

Logic is a pain in the ass.

Even scammer are sometimes scammed.

From your logic, if a scammer brings a case against another scammer that scammed him/her, that does not mean that because the first scammer was scammed he/she automatically becomes a Saint.

Granted that does not give the second scammer the right to scam the first scammer but that singular act does not automatically makes the first scammer a clean and righteous person.

You guys should start using your head place. Y
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Kingozymandias(m): 6:50am On Sep 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Rule 15 broken
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Kingozymandias(m): 6:52am On Sep 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Rule 15 broken
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
nedu666:

And he is still living in the same house. Abi he forefully inherited the so called yoruba woman property. I won't be surprised if you claim oputa houses in enugu, owerri and lagos belongs to yorubas

Charly Boy no longer lives in that house even though he lived there for about 16 years until he was eventually evicted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). / Asiwaju Tinubu Victory Celebration Thread / Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.