Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

"Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. (17764 Views)

Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu / The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe / Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by reddingtonblack: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
Alpharey:

What does Forbes say?. That one or two Yoruba people are doing well in business with government backing does not mean that average Yoruba is richer than average Igbo man

LOLzz! you guyz alway sound the same, so Nigeria Govt is funding yoruba moguls & entrepreneur, is it GEJ that sponsored Akin alabi bet9ja or is it govt that funded kennis music the pioneer of entertainment industry or Govt dole out exclusive policies for yoruba entrepreneur grin
Sey you don see how dumb you are, i have no get time for nonsense talk abeg.
Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by ridbell01(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oga stop spreading fake news SE is peaceful
Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by Patriotsleague: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lies, they just moved to being Obidients for now, when Obi loose they go back to Ipob terrorists mode.

1 Like

Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by mfm04622: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
naptu2:
Even more reactions.

Richard Owubokiri and The King Rashidi Yekini.

The answer to your question
Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hobbiton:
if only you knew whenni actually became a member of nairaland you'll shut the f up! Na ogees we be for here! Since the good ol days of, make I no tok sha

stale gist... keep kwayet

this one dey explain...who ask you?...

last month account
...Gettat
Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by Ngwamankillyou(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
Iadymissile:
you're a low life bastard.
I'm very sure you're typing this from Lagos.
no worry the terrorism ravaging the east Will locate you sooner or later

Useless idiot, Lagos is a shit hole people like me don't live in such cities, I hope you know there are places in eastern region more peaceful than your useless Lagos Ibadan boy.

Largos kill you there and the useless people that lives there with you low class unproud bastard from dark Land.
Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

stale gist... keep kwayet

this one dey explain...who ask you?...

last month account
...Gettat
Ayya e pain you? As e de pain you e go de sweet me, as e de sweet me e go de pain you.

We've been here since when kids like you didn't have phone and internet access. So ghedifuk
Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by seunodediranivy: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
the agitation is not totally dead, is only hibernating for now, is going to resurrect when Obi is fatally defeated in the forthcoming presidential election.

1 Like

Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by edosignature(m): 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorist & their sympathizers.

Long live Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hobbiton:
Ayya e pain you? As e de pain you e go de sweet me, as e de sweet me e go de pain you.

We've been here since when kids like you didn't have phone and internet access. So ghedifuk

minority tales
Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by Truthdeypain: 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
OkutaNla:
Yimu. Dem no born the Nicholas papa to go to Anambra or anywhere in iboland to say that. Na only ontop social media dem fit make noise, and that includes all of them (be it their elite or celebs). These lot are too cowardly when it comes to resisting their oppressors (Ipob/esn/ugm). It is Tinubu that has never ruled over any of their states, and Lagos state that accommodates them after fleeing their region via night-bus that they grow the courage to abuse anyhow.

Omo oduduwa republic talking!
Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by UNDFTD: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Bontafa:

Papapapapapa..

Beer palour gist and online citizens .

Before you go to a public space disgracing yourself why not conduct proper interview first .

Don't mind the Fulani willing idiot. We have declared NO election in our land and if he has the balls and NOT a COWARD like the rest of them let him show his face and defy the NO ELECTION order! He can rant all he wants on his tweeter page.

1 Like

Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by Truthdeypain: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
BATified2023:
Gradually igbos are coming to terms with reality

Ipob was never built on freedom,it was built on d anger of losing power cos if truly it’s all about struggle y hate on every tribe instead of directing your freedom struggle to d appropriate quarters

When we told them they were calling for war they said we should lock up but a good student of history will understand that this is the same template d Rwanda war followed

Open a radio station to start preaching hate,insult all tribe n then arm the locals,now they are faced with self genocide cos the soldiers,Fulani n co they love to blame have lock up on their matter so nobody to blame now

You take stupidity to a whole new level. Dumb bleeps! What the Bleep were you even talking about ko ye mi!

You ain't talking about the real GENOCIDE, just typing gibberish, wey only you and your shit eating imbeciles can relate with.

CHILDREN OF HATE AND GENOCIDE
Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by Truthdeypain: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hobbiton:
Chinua Achebe really harmed the interlect of the igbos.

Killing themselves and calling each other saboteurs for what. Beer, land, big house , a trip abroad?

These guys are monkeys tbh

Your father and your mother is a monkey. Bastard shit eating bigot/slave!

AWOLOWO is a Genocidal, Suicidal, Baby killing Bastard! Keep worshipping him and supporting evil it's all you guys are ever good at. HATE FILLED CREATURES. Las Las you have your Hausa FULANI to thank. Normally it no go reach one day to wipe out your coward AFONJA asses, reason why that useless chief had to resort to that "BLOCKADE POLICY GENOCIDE PLAN" for which he remains the greatest AFONJA HERO to ever live. None is more venerated and worshipped than CHIEF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO the great slayer of BIAFRAN babies.

Jealousy is the root of all hatred, and Y'all have that in abundance. BURY/DISTORT HISTORY all you want, GASLIGHT all you want. Daily you guys surely wish the entire IGBO race was exterminated. Guess 3.5 million wasn't enough to appease your souls. Perhaps GOWON should have succumbed to AWOLOWO's pressure "to finish the good job they had started once and for all".

Instead of SHAME and REMORSE your souls are replaced with BLATANT INHUMANE GLORIFICATION AND JUSTIFICATION of the unjustifiable atrocities committed against BiAFRA all in the name Tribalism. OFFICIAL APOLOGIES, REPATRIATION, PROSECTION FOR WAR CRIMES (HAGUE), REVISITING HISTORY, TRUE RECONCILATION, CONSTITUTIONAL REVIEW, JUSTICE AND EQUITY, are the least of what should have been undergone a long time ago to try to patch unhealable wounds.

Instead the THREE R'S started and ended in the foreign press. INDIGENIZATION POLICY, 20 POUNDS, MARGINALIZATION followed. HATE SPEECHES about the GENOCIDE is sponsored and celebrated e.g "AWOLOWO SHOULD HAVE SACRIFICED MORE OF THOSE USELESS BIAFRAN KWASHIOKOR BABIES" "DOT NATION" " WE WILL TREAT THEM IN THE LANGUAGE THEY UNDERSTAND" "IGBO WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT"( FEAR/GUILTY CONSCIENCE) etc. Making hate speeches against the the JEWS about the HOLOCAUST, the TUTSIS about their GENOCIDE is banned and considered a crime at least socially in the world.

SUCH A DEMONIC SET OF PEOPLE!

WE SHALL REMEMBER EVERYTHING AND FORGET NOTHING
Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by Bontafa: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
UNDFTD:

Don't mind the Fulani willing idiot. We have declared NO election in our land and if he has the balls and NOT a COWARD like the rest of them let him show his face and defy the NO ELECTION order! He can rant all he wants on his tweeter page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by Proudlyomonna: 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Propaganda and lie from supreme court governor.. grin grin grin grin

grin grin lol see dis jihadist from futa-djalon grin
Any Biafra connected to the oppressive destructive taliban wannabe ipob is dead, nailed and buried in Igboland,they should take their destructive taliban wannabe Biafra to sambisa forest and join your evil boko haram uncles there grin grin
We don't want a Biafra where thugs, cultists, criminals claiming freedom fighters will turn our peaceful blessed SE into what your angry boko haram uncles have turned your own Region into.
Come rain come shine everything possible to crush ipob's esn will continue to be done in SE
This is reality.

1 Like

Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by SavageResponse(m): 5:09am On Sep 13, 2022
googlepikins:
When they cut this fool family head out now them go Sey unknowns gunmen are wicked , our heroes fought with their bare hands for 4 years with a coward Nigerian army that have to ask Russian and Britain for help.

I hold allegiance to Biafra my country and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Make you dey deceive yourself with your nonsense Biafra dey go
Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 13, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Your father and your mother is a monkey. Bastard shit eating bigot/slave!

AWOLOWO is a Genocidal, Suicidal, Baby killing Bastard! Keep worshipping him and supporting evil it's all you guys are ever good at. HATE FILLED CREATURES. Las Las you have your Hausa FULANI to thank. Normally it no go reach one day to wipe out your coward AFONJA asses, reason why that useless chief had to resort to that "BLOCKADE POLICY GENOCIDE PLAN" for which he remains the greatest AFONJA HERO to ever live. None is more venerated and worshipped than CHIEF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO the great slayer of BIAFRAN babies.

Jealousy is the root of all hatred, and Y'all have that in abundance. BURY/DISTORT HISTORY all you want, GASLIGHT all you want. Daily you guys surely wish the entire IGBO race was exterminated. Guess 3.5 million wasn't enough to appease your souls. Perhaps GOWON should have succumbed to AWOLOWO's pressure "to finish the good job they had started once and for all".

Instead of SHAME and REMORSE your souls are replaced with BLATANT INHUMANE GLORIFICATION AND JUSTIFICATION of the unjustifiable atrocities committed against BiAFRA all in the name Tribalism. OFFICIAL APOLOGIES, REPATRIATION, PROSECTION FOR WAR CRIMES (HAGUE), REVISITING HISTORY, TRUE RECONCILATION, CONSTITUTIONAL REVIEW, JUSTICE AND EQUITY, are the least of what should have been undergone a long time ago to try to patch unhealable wounds.

Instead the THREE R'S started and ended in the foreign press. INDIGENIZATION POLICY, 20 POUNDS, MARGINALIZATION followed. HATE SPEECHES about the GENOCIDE is sponsored and celebrated e.g "AWOLOWO SHOULD HAVE SACRIFICED MORE OF THOSE USELESS BIAFRAN KWASHIOKOR BABIES" "DOT NATION" " WE WILL TREAT THEM IN THE LANGUAGE THEY UNDERSTAND" "IGBO WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT"( FEAR/GUILTY CONSCIENCE) etc. Making hate speeches against the the JEWS about the HOLOCAUST, the TUTSIS about their GENOCIDE is banned and considered a crime at least socially in the world.

SUCH A DEMONIC SET OF PEOPLE!

WE SHALL REMEMBER EVERYTHING AND FORGET NOTHING
who is this full? Do you think others are blind to what you did to the deltans n people from the riverine area. Ur lots are cowardly insane & the side of the story you hate to here will always be told. So Bleep off. Hopeless canibal
Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by Emergingnation3(m): 6:20am On Sep 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin lol see dis jihadist from futa-djalon grin
Any Biafra connected to the oppressive destructive taliban wannabe ipob is dead, nailed and buried in Igboland,they should take their destructive taliban wannabe Biafra to sambisa forest and join your evil boko haram uncles there grin grin
We don't want a Biafra where thugs, cultists, criminals claiming freedom fighters will turn our peaceful blessed SE into what your angry boko haram uncles have turned your own Region into.
Come rain come shine everything possible to crush ipob's esn will continue to be done in SE
This is reality.
I repeat , I take serious when you go back to your dreaded Moslem26 moniker..
Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by olatuns2017: 6:52am On Sep 13, 2022
naptu2:
Nicholas Ibekwe is head of investigations at Premium Times.

Nicholas 'The Brave' Ibekwe @nicholasibekwe

https://twitter.com/nicholasibekwe/status/1569069816194924550

Fake news

Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by Proudlyomonna: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2022
Emergingnation3:
I repeat , I take serious when you go back to your dreaded Moslem26 moniker..

See this idiotic jihadist from futa-djalon wishing Igboland will suffer what His angry boko haram uncles have brought upon his region,I don't need you to take me seriously,I am only out to hit your head whenever I catch you mention Igbo in your cheap taquiya antics, bloody idiotic Kalashnikov grin grin
Let me use the line that sets your bororo cursed soul on Fire grin
Any Biafra connected with the oppressive destructive taliban wannabe ipob remains dead, nailed and buried in Igboland, they should go and join your angry boko haram uncles in sambisa forest,their taliban wannabe Biafra is not welcomed in Igboland.
SE is fully Obidient.
Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by Emergingnation3(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

See this idiotic jihadist from futa-djalon wishing Igboland will suffer what His angry boko haram uncles have brought upon his region,I don't need you to take me seriously,I am only out to hit your head whenever I catch you mention Igbo in your cheap taquiya antics, bloody idiotic Kalashnikov grin grin
Let me use the line that sets your bororo cursed soul on Fire grin
Any Biafra connected with the oppressive destructive taliban wannabe ipob remains dead, nailed and buried in Igboland, they should go and join your angry boko haram uncles in sambisa forest,their taliban wannabe Biafra is not welcomed in Igboland.
SE is fully Obidient.
I don't dangle low IQ people..
Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by Proudlyomonna: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2022
Emergingnation3:
I don't dangle low IQ people..

grin grin coming from a product of 120 jamb cut off mark and quota system grin grin
You and IQ do not have any business being in the same sentence grin
Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by Drees007: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Goodbadbowy419:

Of course I spam too and phishing
Boss I get big time work for you can I Dm ?
Re: "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. by Goodbadbowy419: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Drees007:
Boss I get big time work for you can I Dm ?
Sure man
Let share raba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today / PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi / INEC office in Plateau set ablaze by drunk security officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.