Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu (48832 Views)

Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primaries: Akpabio Steps Down, Supports Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Rayjnr: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
danijesus:
Fake prophet

If he supports peter obi then he'll be a true prophet right?
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by JudahTheDream: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Another Cloutchasing coward miscreantt.

Is Tinubu your President? Na ment?

The Igbos who supported Atiku who champion killer herdsmen and is a chronic looter who was previously in federal administration, how were they different? Same Atiku previously supported APC. So how are they different? Na ment?

As a matter of fact, Peter Obi had a direct hand in the mismanagement of the country because he was part of Jonathan's administration and chaired the privatisation of Nigeria's electricity disco to his fellow cronies whereas Tinubu was never part of any federal administration. You dey mad and you've got no to tell you.

ur fada dey mental! Oloriburuku omo!
all of u who want to disgrace yorubas becos of what u want to eat n die for, SANGO ATI SOPONNA LO MA PA IRANDIRAN YIN
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by CALCULUS16: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
A spiritual being has no race nor tribe. He has no sentiment. If you see any prophet with tribalistic sentiment , know that he's called by his intestine.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
What a foolish and useless prophet.
I'll rather Obi win than Tinubu, despite being Yoruba myself.

Tinubu's appeal to tribal sentiments can never make him president.

That said, I stand with Atiku.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by BABANGBALI: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
danijesus:
Fake prophet
no mind am
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by evictor305: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
I'm yoruba but I'm not sorry to say this man is a fool. Not everyone is gullible for you to deceive
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ATLIEN2027: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
ogatboy:

You are clearly frustrated and I cannot help you. Ibo people do not play slave to Fulani's. It is yoruba people that do that. Osibanjo is from what tribe? He cannot even cough near his fulani masters. Tinubu is from where? No be Shettima get the presidency? He even said Tinubu will handle economy and he will handle security because Tinubu go dey do Osibanjo work. Now who is a slave to Fulani?

You talk about evidence of Tinubu's school in public domain, I challenge you to show it here else you will die untimely.

I really don't have time for super shallow zero IQ brainwashed retar@ded Zombidients like you. But you timely death is here and now.
Rest in peace dumb Zombidient.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/tinubu-graduated-from-our-school-says-chicago-university/%3famp
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by gadgethead: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Salvador1:
Tribalism and bigotry Kee u there.

Tinubu supporters doesn't hide their tribalism anymore.

We talk am say tinubu na oduduwa nation agenda.

Somebody said west are not smart at all.

And Peter Obi is kanuri agenda?

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Kagd10: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
JudahTheDream:

ur fada dey mental! Oloriburuku omo!
all of u who want to disgrace yorubas becos of what u want to eat n die for, SANGO ATI SOPONNA LO MA PA IRANDIRAN YIN

Because Tinubu is your President? or was he in any federal administration like Peter Obi was under Jonathan? Abi thunder want to fireeeee you?
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol you are not shifting goal post stand one place

Yorubas should pick Joe igbokwe na and support for president since Igbos chose obj
In your mind, do you think an Iboman can win a presidential election in Nigeria without the support of Yoruba political big wigs?
If Joe Igbokwe is APC presidential candidate do you think Obi can match him even without your people support?
In 2003, Ekwueme contested PDP presidential primary with an incumbent OBJ and he lost woefully due to stubbornness
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by capnies: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
IF YOU MUST BE TRIBAL DONT EXPECT HAUSA FULANIS TO VOTE FOR YOUR CANDIDATE TOO BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEIR SON ON THE BALLOT PAPER AS WELL

Keep demarketting Tinubu

Very senseless talk !!

Senseless to the power infinityy brother THE DEVIL IS TRYING TO MAKE TINUBU VOMIT THE EXCESS MONEY HE SWALLOWED BEFORE DESTROYING HIM. ONLY YORUBA MOSLEMS WILL VOTE HIM. 35℅ VOTE FROM THE WEST, 0% FROM THE EAST, SOUTH SOUTH AND MIDDLE BELT AND NEGATIVE VOTE FROM THE NORTH REDUCING THE 35% FROM THE WEST. MONEY WILL NOT WIN 2023 ELECTION I CAN TELL YOU THAT FOR SURE.

TINUBU PLEASE BRING THE STOLEN MONEY LETS EAT NONSENSE, TINUBUS MONEY WILL BE IN OUR POCKETS AND WE VOTE ANOTHER PERIOD.

NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!! THE APC SAW OSINBANJO YET CHOSE TO BRING THE EQUIVALENT OF BUHARI SORRY OOOOO
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Fr33born(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Demurray:
That is the same reason why Igbo people are clamouring for IGBO PRESIDENCY not because OBI iS CAPABLE but BEING AN IGBO

Igbo's don't reason like you people. Igbos don't vote because of Tribe.
Exchange Obi with Hope Uzodinma, Ekweremmadu, Umahi, Ugwuanyi, Rochas or Ikpeazu and see what happens. I don't expect you to believe me though.

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Ganbite: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Gaddafih001:

I will support the best candidate.
I am Obidient and useful.
I am not an ethnic bigot.
It destroyed Nigeria.
Never again.

God Bless You for this and continue to increase your wisdom .. it sadden me seeing someone who claimed to be a man of God saying he can choose any other candidate but that one from his tribe ..

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Alldew: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Who would have thought, later they will be claiming the liberal tribe.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by biafranrealson: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Main reason why we need to go out separate ways
Ethnicity and religion is at center of all Nigerian politics
Reason why we are where we are and will still be unless we go our ways
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by JudahTheDream: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Because Tinubu is your President? or was he in any federal administration like Peter Obi was under Jonathan? Abi thunder want to fireeeee you?

i am not telling u dt "sango n soponna want to"
i said SANGO ATI SOPONNA ATI OGUN LO MA PA IRANDIRAN GBOGBO EYIN TE FE BA YORUBA LOJU JE!
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by alibiz: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
Well, he is still a boy and so he reason and talk like a boy
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Kagd10: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
JudahTheDream:

i am not telling u dt "sango n soponna want to"
i said SANGO ATI SOPONNA ATI OGUN LO MA PA IRANDIRAN GBOGBO EYIN TE FE BA YORUBA LOJU JE!

That's what will descend upon you and your family. Only if Tinubu was in any federal administration.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Oluwaseunomo: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol. Obi will win in 2023. Do not commit sucide after sha. Tinubu will never rule Nigeria and I hope the loss does not also kill him.
Na the last minute of fame i dey give you so so enjoy
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by danigbo(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
But we ibo boys voted For MKO Abiola then because we felt he was the BEST candidate for the post !.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Bomboiy: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
BATified2023:
nobody cares

Let everyone support their own

The only reason you are saying everyone should support their is because you think Northerners will vote for Tinubu.

If this election goes tribal Northerners will vote Atiku, SS will string along with SE,your Tinubu will come third
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by jrusky(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Okay...u won't vote Obi because u say Obi voters provoked you. Just make sure u vote the one that will make your life better. The good thing about this thing is that whether u vote Obi or u vote Tinubu or u vote Atiku, ur bag of rice will not be cheaper based on ur tribe or who u voted. When it was time to kidnap, the kidnappers did not ask who did u vote for before deciding if people should be kidnapped or not. ASUU STRIKE did not spare university in states that voted APC, it's not like petrol is 100naira in ApC states....don't worry e go touch everybody...that is the beauty of this thing

Ogs all these epistle do not moved me a bit. I'm not supporting obi and will never vote fo him if you like talk from now till tomorrow bro I'm not and will never vote obi.

Either bag of rice become 50k or more I don't care all I care about is obi will never rule Nigeria bring Okorocha, Onu Nnamani, Obiano, Cubanna, Emoney, Anyim, umahi, Maduka I'm fine absolutely fine with these ones infact I will support them but obi never and not in this world i will uport him. Thanks.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Zico5(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Hopeless set of creatures, that's what you and your people are. You Yorubas are extremely tribal and clannish. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands,and you know if you're to come with clean hands it's the turn of the Igbos of the South to produce the president, but in your usual Yoruba backstabbing manner, you want to cheat out the Igbos.
Useless bunch.

Igbos massively voted for MKO
Igbos massively voted for OBJ
Igbos massively voted for Yaradua
Igbos massively voted for GEJ

Now we know who the Tribal Bigots are!
Let me tell u the truth. It's even easier for Edo man to be the president of this country than Igbo. Who will vote u greedy fellows
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

I really don't have time for super shallow zero IQ brainwashed retar@ded Zombidients like you. But you timely death is here and now.
Rest in peace dumb Zombidient.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/tinubu-graduated-from-our-school-says-chicago-university/%3famp

But you mumu sha o. Where is his proof of going to school? It is newspapaer publication that is proof. I have zero IQ but you are stupid and brainless. I can improve my IQ but you are condemed. Criminal and criminal candidate
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ATLIEN2027: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
ogatboy:

You are clearly frustrated and I cannot help you. Ibo people do not play slave to Fulani's. It is yoruba people that do that. Osibanjo is from what tribe? He cannot even cough near his fulani masters. Tinubu is from where? No be Shettima get the presidency? He even said Tinubu will handle economy and he will handle security because Tinubu go dey do Osibanjo work. Now who is a slave to Fulani?

You talk about evidence of Tinubu's school in public domain, I challenge you to show it here else you will die untimely.

Rest in Peace IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkey.
Your burial arrangements are already completed due to your level of stupidity and shallowness.
Go and ask your fathers how Zik, Ekwueme and Peter Obi tuary have been licking the asses of Fulanis from way back then till now.

Dead man walking, read the letter from the University here...Olodo, ode, oloribuku omo monkey

https://www.icirnigeria.org/chicago-university-replies-icir-on-tinubus-controversial-certificate/

Tinubu graduated with honors from a reputable first class institution unlike your 3rd class Pandora who probably cheated and paid his way through UNN like a lot of other students do in Nigeria. I went to a first class institution like Tinubu where you cannot bribe or buy your way through school. I know what it takes to graduate with honors in such institutions.

Now get lost and fvck off. Done responding to a low life, shallow ignoramus brainwashed Zombidient like you.

BYE
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
Looking for Tinubu's money...las las he will vote for P.O...Sharp man.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
Batam:

In your mind, do you think an Iboman can win a presidential election in Nigeria without the support of Yoruba political big wigs?
If Joe Igbokwe is APC presidential candidate do you think Obi can match him even without your people support?
In 2003, Ekwueme contested PDP presidential primary with an incumbent OBJ and he lost woefully due to stubbornness
Then do it ...Igbos made OBJ president without your support do that to an Igbo man
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Jevica: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
who tribe help. obi is a national movement and it goes beyond tribe.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Rest in Peace IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkey.
Your burial arrangements are already completed due to your level of stupidity and shallowness.
Go and ask your fathers how Zik, Ekwueme and Peter Obi tuary have been licking the asses of Fulanis from way back then till now.

Dead man walking, read the letter from the University here...Olodo, ode, oloribuku omo monkey

https://www.icirnigeria.org/chicago-university-replies-icir-on-tinubus-controversial-certificate/

Lol. Still another media report. Where is his certificate?
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Gozac: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428345/2023i-yoruba-boy-vote-igbo-prophet-oladele-supports-tinubu-video/
I thought he is in jail, is he out now?
Once met this young man when I accompanied a client that bought a pet for him. Nice young man though I least expected this statement from him.
Anyway I am not surprised at all as one living in Yoruba land
That's by the way, Atiku is coming!
Power to the north
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by OniyideAmplify(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
Salvador1:
Tribalism and bigotry Kee u there.

Tinubu supporters doesn't hide their tribalism anymore.

We talk am say tinubu na oduduwa nation agenda.

Somebody said west are not smart at all.
You just uttered what you yourself don't want others to say to you, why?

If you labelled Tinubu as a Yoruba nation agenda, does that that also mean Peter Obi is a Biafra agenda?

That's bro Oladele's opinion and you cannot use the opinion of one person to justify that of millions of other Yoruba people.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by JudahTheDream: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

That's what will descend upon you and your family. Only if Tinubu was in any federal administration.

that is what will descend on u and generations from now n 4eva except tinubu did not cater away all d good things n money in lagos,except tinubu did not promote touts n guns in lagos, except tinubu did not force buhari on nigerians! Except u are not supporting tinubu because of ur own personnal gain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari / 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat / Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.