Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu (48684 Views)

Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primaries: Akpabio Steps Down, Supports Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Kagd10: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2022
Truthdeypain:

BILLIONS of Igbos we dey literally worship these men are the same people you are lying against with these your TINUBU PROPAGANDA.

The fact you had to fabricate such wicked lies, I just simply pity you and your souls, continue the devil's work, Las Las you will die hopeless and peniless, useless beyond every point of hope. You are free to support TRIBALISM but while you are at it don't rope in a bunch of God loving peaceful folks, Igbos can never be like you, Go to Yoruba churches IGBOS get population like mad, IGBOS look for God in church, just like they look for Good people on politics . We no dey support and follow nonsense. DUNAMIS, SALVATION, REDEEM, WINNERS, DEEPER LIFE, HOUSE ON THE ROCK etc..

IGBOS DONT SEE TRIBE EVERY BODY KNOWS IT. MAY GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION FOR ALL THE LIES YOU HAVE TOLD TODAY. AS YOUR HEART IS FOR THE IGBO PEOPLE MAY GOD DO UNTO YOU.

Will you keep quiet? Go preach your gibberish to your Igbo who were threatening Pastor Kumuyi, Adeboye and all Yoruba Pastors. You dey mad..
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by DadaHammed: 8:36am On Sep 13, 2022
Kagd10:

Igbos didn't cos they had no choice to begin with. OBJ and Falae came in as a result of the mandate of Abiola whom Igbos didn't vote.

Kabirudeen, if there are no choices then it is not an election. Igbos have voted we yorubas twice, we yorubas will vote PO to be PON.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Truthdeypain: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you keep quiet? Go preach your gibberish to your Igbo who were threatening Pastor Kumuyi, Adeboye and all Yoruba Pastors. You dey mad..

Just a simple question who did this to you? Why have you allowed yourself to be used by the devil? why can't you tell the truth?

I don't care for your TRIBALISM I know it's inherent, I grew with yoruba folks, na una default setting, I have never minded because I no dey find love from una, we co exist just fine.

Kindly retract this your PROPAGANDA, it no make sense at all because you will make a lot of IGBOS get the wrong message. There is no point in spreading false hate narratives, that are clearly false enough that the blind can see.

You can campaign and vote for ASIWAJU because he is a yoruba man. It's your Divine right but while doing it stop spreading false and useless messages about IGBO persons, infact you don't have to bring us up in your conversations.

WHEN I FIRST VISITED THE US. THEY TOLD ME WHITES WERE RACIST. I SAID WELL THEY CANT BE MORE RACIST THAN MY OWN PEOPLE, BETTER WHITE ON BLACK THAN BLACK ON BLACK. GIVE IT UP ALREADY, STOP THE PROPAGANDA.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by kingPhidel(m): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Keep it to your chest as it will ridicule the gospel as it’s already doing self. Are saying in your “Man must wack” Ministry you don’t have any tribe or ethnicity? Even a new believer won’t burst in that in public domain. Wo !
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Truthdeypain: 8:46am On Sep 13, 2022
DadaHammed:

Kabirudeen, if there are no choices then it is not an election. Igbos have voted we yorubas twice, we yorubas will vote PO to be PON.

Someone finally admits that. My day is done on nairaland. Have a nice day
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Kagd10: 8:46am On Sep 13, 2022
DadaHammed:

Igbo didn't vote Yoruba. They didn't vote for Awolowo, Abiola.

They had no choice to vote OBJ who was contesting due to Abiola's stolen mandate.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by seunjungle1(m): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2022
Now the man of God is a fake prophet but Yoruba pastors supporting Obi are not fake right?
You go soon hear it

danijesus:
Fake prophet
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by wtfCode: 9:22am On Sep 13, 2022
Dividing this country is nothing but the best solution to the peoples problem right now.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ihesiuloa(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one pastor.

—If 90% of Igbo voted Atiku in 2019.

—Atiku is also currently contesting, but all of them are now saying they will vote for Obi simply because he is Igbo.

—Then why can’t a Yoruba vote for Tinubu because he is Yoruba too?

God bless this pastor. Those lunatics shouting Yoruba Muslim/Christian can cry blood.
That was because as at that time there wasn't any candidate close to or more preferred, hence the choice, but now we all can see from the presidential race the is an outstanding man well above the rest in all angles of a presidential qualities.. a man Beyond tribe and sentiment, a man generally accepted for the first time in Nigeria history by all the tribes in the country, if we see the truth please embrace it and stop being tribalistic for the betterment of your children unborn.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by oneMalik: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2022
Another mumu on the beat !

so I should do my own video to tell people that I will vote for tinubu while I should be doing my job ?

Tinubu have my vote for sure but no be for here or church we go dey talk am.

Nonsense Pastor !
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ihesiuloa(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2022
Kagd10:

Igbos didn't cos they had no choice to begin with. OBJ and Falae came in as a result of the mandate of Abiola whom Igbos didn't vote.
Just imagine! Where where you in 1992,1993? And you are saying igbos didn't vote for abiola? How did you get such misinformed information? I don't blame you, it has always been in you folks blood.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by hush15: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by TrueNigerian300: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Just a simple question who did this to you? Why have you allowed yourself to be used by the devil? why can't you tell the truth?

I don't care for your TRIBALISM I know it's inherent, I grew with yoruba folks, na una default setting, I have never minded because I no dey find love from una, we co exist just fine.

Kindly retract this your PROPAGANDA, it no make sense at all because you will make a lot of IGBOS get the wrong message. There is no point in spreading false hate narratives, that are clearly false enough that the blind can see.

You can campaign and vote for ASIWAJU because he is a yoruba man. It's your Divine right but while doing it stop spreading false and useless messages about IGBO persons, infact you don't have to bring us up in your conversations.

WHEN I FIRST VISITED THE US. THEY TOLD ME WHITES WERE RACIST. I SAID WELL THEY CANT BE MORE RACIST THAN MY OWN PEOPLE, BETTER WHITE ON BLACK THAN BLACK ON BLACK. GIVE IT UP ALREADY, STOP THE PROPAGANDA.

Oga stop cry tribalism you guys are the most tribalistic nigerians.The pastor is foolish to have to said that but then again you can't claim saint here. The video of your useless Kanu was posted up there where he told you morons not to go to yoruba church - he threaten Kumuyi and others. What can you fools say about it?? Wise yorubas know that Igbos dont like them and they return the hatred as well.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by slimghost(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
joefelin2345:
What issue has Peter Obi raised if I may ask?

I don’t engage BATidots son.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

That is your wahala too oooooo...he pain am. You guys cry that yoruba christian will not vote Tinubu now a pastor declares his support for him you are wailing.

The truth is election in Nigeria is largely influenced by religion and ethnicity only political dumb people believe otherwise. Is it right to vote someone based on religion or ethnicity? I dont think so but that is the reality of Nigeria today.

None of the fools contesting can fix the useless country you are all just wasting your time.
the only person wailing here is you, I'm not campaigning for anyone but I've made my choice on who to vote, whoever wins doesn't affect my millions in the bank thank u
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
ogatboy:

First the fact that you have not been to Anambra is very obvious. Those that knew Anambra before Peter Obi and after Peter Obi know the difference. Let us talk about Lagos, people were coming to Lagos before Tinubu became governor. Even Tinubu is not a Lagosian so the fact that people come to Lagos is virtue of it being the commercial capital (because it was the nation's capital for long). I was born in Lagos before Tinubu became Lagos.

Let us talk about what Tinubu did, you called increasing the igr but can you tell me the revenue to debt ratio of Lagos? What has the money been used for? Exactly my point.

Tinubu has no leg to stand on. He is more experienced than Atiku but he is the least competent in this contest.

Prove that Tinubu is not a Lagosian when his cousins are campaigning for him! Prove it! Wale Tinubu is not a Lagosian too? Stop these unproven beer parlor stories!

I have been to Ochanja and Awka during 2011/2012 years and Obi was Governor then. Were people not saying Ngige was better?

It's a fact that Awka is a glorified town yet Obi spent 8 years there. In a normal nation, he won't be an option. U cannot even develop your state capital? Shame!
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by TrueNigerian300: 4:14am On Sep 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
the only person wailing here is you, I'm not campaigning for anyone but I've made my choice on who to vote, whoever wins doesn't affect my millions in the bank thank u

Keep quiet - that is how they make noise everywhere. Na only you get millions for account??
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 8:32am On Sep 14, 2022
Siwel25:

Prove that Tinubu is not a Lagosian when his cousins are campaigning for him! Prove it! Wale Tinubu is not a Lagosian too? Stop these unproven beer parlor stories!

I have been to Ochanja and Awka during 2011/2012 years and Obi was Governor then. Were people not saying Ngige was better?

It's a fact that Awka is a glorified town yet Obi spent 8 years there. In a normal nation, he won't be an option. U cannot even develop your state capital? Shame!

I should prove that Tinubu is not a Lagosian? Why can he not prove his origin by showing us his birth certificate or am I the one running for office? Ngige?? Who talks of Ngige in Anambra politics? See stick to what you think you know about Lagos which infact is all the falsehood sold to you.

Take, education, health care, roads, wages and compare between Lagos and Anambra then come back and tell me what you discovered.

Educational facilities and even performance, Anambra is above Lagos, Health care, most Lagosians go to private hospital because LUTH is in shambles, Lagos pays the least in terms of wages, Anambra has the best road network. Obi solved the erosion crises of Anambra, Lagos is still suffering from flood even after blue print master drew blue print.

See I can go on and on. The problem is you guys are too glued to the media to know what is reality on ground. I won't say Obi is even a saint or would even solve Nigerian's problem but sure he would make a better President than Tinubu in past, present and future.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by SecretReporter(f): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tflex01:

Speak for yourself mumu. grin

I have an ijaw friend that will rather support a Yoruba than Igbo. cheesy

liar
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by SecretReporter(f): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
Bontafa:

Omo tomo izon ?
isama in delta
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Major7: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jennifer663:
We cannot be igbos and support Yorubas too

Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

The man is just senseless, please don't partake in his stupidity. Let's join hands to abolish tribalism. I am a yoruba and I love Obi dearly. Infact Obidient I remain
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
Major7:

The man is just senseless, please don't partake in his stupidity. Let's join hands to abolish tribalism. I am a yoruba and I love Obi dearly. Infact Obidient I remain
Cool

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Ganbite: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Tflex01:

But you people did not cry like this when several pastors were openly endorsing Obi oh cheesy

Bro, I really don't know where u belong either for new Nigeria or the old way but I believe if u re feeling the pain of what 80% of Nigerians are feeling now u won't be thinking of comparing anyone with Obi.. the Pastors will keep endorsing him cuz Nigeria is a two known religious state i.e Muslim and Christians, and from the beginning, till date once a Christians rule then the next will be Muslim and once Muslim rule the next will be Christians.. The Unbias Muslims knew all this and that's why they are kicking against Muslim Muslim tickets.. I really don't know if u re among the Bias Muslims... but the meaningful Nigerians are far more than you that is having a myopic view
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by leofab(f): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
And the mumu Dey worship Jewish God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire / Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.