Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu (48687 Views)

Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primaries: Akpabio Steps Down, Supports Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by MasterJayJay: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one pastor.

—If 90% of Igbo voted Atiku in 2019.

—Atiku is also currently contesting, but all of them are now saying they will vote for Obi simply because he is Igbo.

—Then why can’t a Yoruba vote for Tinubu because he is Yoruba too?

God bless this pastor. Those lunatics shouting Yoruba Muslim/Christian can cry blood.
Crap!!

When Ojukwu contested, how many Igbo people voted for him?

Descendants of Lai Mohammed keep fabricating lies that those voting for Peter Obi are doing so because of tribe.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by EmmyCC: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Eveybody is bringing tribalism to it, even charley boy and psquare
Why do you think there's is tribalism? Did they tell you it is?

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by DSC7: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Go and vote your Tinubu and allow us rest...

Tinubu wey northerners don desert cheesy

7 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ufotty2001: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
If the North decide to vote for their own now.. do u think that tinubu will win?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Interesting2023: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428345/2023i-yoruba-boy-vote-igbo-prophet-oladele-supports-tinubu-video/

Na him personal wahala be dat as long as he's still enjoying the congregation's money....wot else does he want to talk about. He doesn't feel anything about d hardship in d land.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Bontafa: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
SecretReporter:
I cannot be an ijaw and urhobo man and support a yoruba man when I have an igbo man in the box, we are more igbo than being a yoruba

Omo tomo izon ?

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by calyx: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one pastor.

—If 90% of Igbo voted Atiku in 2019.

—Atiku is also currently contesting, but all of them are now saying they will vote for Obi simply because he is Igbo.

—Then why can’t a Yoruba vote for Tinubu because he is Yoruba too?

God bless this pastor. Those lunatics shouting Yoruba Muslim/Christian can cry blood.

You are wrong. The overwhelming support for Obi is mostly because of the belief that its the turn of the South... not necessarily because of an animosity towards the person of Atiku (regardless of any other concerns)

9 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by nathdim: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ajayiopy: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
LAS LAS ATIKU GO WIN THIS ELECTION IF CARE IS NOT TAKING
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by sinola(m): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
even as a man of God...you are busy spewing thrash on tribal segregation from your mouth....nawaaooo

Even in your so called church, i'm sure 40% of your congregations are not yoruba but you are milking them dry via church offerings, donations and tithe etc. You didn't remember that they were people from other tribe.

Funny enough, if all Igbos will decide not to attend Yoruba-owned pentecostal churches especially in Lagos, do you think it will go down well with all these Daddy G.O and their churches.

Anyways, I rest my case

5 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ATLIEN2027: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
You can't be a sensible person with basic common sense and vote for the fraud called Peter Obi- tuary. It's not about tribe, it's about basic common sense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Naijanascam: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
That's the irony here

13 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Gistsme1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
I cannot be a Yoruba boy and vote for Igbo, Prophet Oladele Declares For Tinubu

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyqYKy3MNVA

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by zoedew: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
That is how enlightened you are!
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by meolaniyi(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
This country will be one nation.
Let each tribe go and co their things

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by uvie66: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jennifer663:
We cannot be igbos and support Yorubas too
..... and also we cannot be ibos and attend your church, because the head is Yoruba Man

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Shameful. He ommitted Obasanjo when he was calling presidents. Let us even talk of equity and faireness which bible supports, at least an igbo person never became president. Secondly, the bible does not support tribalism. Imagine God says I will only answer Isrealites because you were not from his lineage?

Imagine someone said I will not come to your church because you are a yoruba pastor? God shall expose many in this period.

The good thing about this election is we are beginning to see the true colours of people. The tribalist, opportunist, mad people, the scams using the name of God for fraud, etc.

One thing is that what God has destined cannot be stopped. Nigeria will be great.

For your information I am from Delta state.

8 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Bayyajidda(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:
They’ve brought tribalism into it again, please the Tinubu project cut across all tribes and religion and we don’t want this type of campaign

You see your life. Keep chasing peanut and remain a third citizen.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by etrange: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
This is sad. I mean, God help Tinubu if he's ordained to be our president, but if this is the only reason he's supporting him, it's really sad.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Masterclass32: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
A prophet indeed. undecided

He's more concerned with tribe, than track records and the ability to deliver. This is one the reasons Nigeria is the way it is.

7 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by babyfaceafrica: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
EmmyCC:

Why do you think there's is tribalism? Did they tell you it is?

Rest
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Kagd10: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
Bontafa:

Stop listening to oga ola that sells Jedi Jedi and Agbo.

Abiola only won in one SE state.

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Igbos didn't. OBJ and Falae came in as a result of Abiola whom they didn't vote.

You have never said a single truth since you started commenting on Nairaland.

How can a human being that breathes in oxygen wake up and desire to be solely known as a stupid liar.

I tire for some people's life choices

7 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Salvador1: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
We can now see how tinubu people are all about Yoruba agenda.

Tinubu will only be president of Yorubas not Nigeria.

Nigeria is not oduduwa .

8 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by zoedew: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
You can't be a sensible person with basic common sense and vote for the fraud called Peter Obi- tuary. It's not about tribe, it's about basic common sense.
A vote for the hazy personality Tinubu is not in line with basic common sense.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by BabaO2: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jennifer663:
We cannot be igbos and support Yorubas too
We no even want your votes, we are not begging, we are not lieing about achievements and we are not manipulating anybody to vote for yoruba candidate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Rilwayne001: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
fact is, Igbos and Yorubas are coded enemies. you definitely can't take that fact away. and the reason is not farfetched as Igbos see Yoruba romance with Hausas who have always been their enemy as an opportunity to uphold the saying of "a friend of my enemy is an enemy".

Notwithstanding, Yorubas do not detest Igbo as much as Igbos do for us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ajibocode1:

Stop that because I think u r not Igbo
I am
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by tunjidachosen(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
I am a Yoruba but I am ashamed of prophet Dele. It is obvious he is not led of God rather by his pocket and belly. Shame!

7 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Joey4321: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:
They’ve brought tribalism into it again, please the Tinubu project cut across all tribes and religion and we don’t want this type of campaign

You must want ooo.. Cos now it's crystal clear...
Let everybody go and vote their tribe.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

And you vote for someone that started their life from Chicago, no source of wealth, no family history, no real name, no certificate. If Nigeria split, the country that will remain backward will be the yorubas. Take it to the bank for free. The only developed place in yoruba land is Lagos that was developed by virtue of being Nigeria's capital for many years

5 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Igbos didn't. OBJ and Falae came in as a result of Abiola whom Igbos didn't vote.
Abiola got 40% minimum in south east or Igbo land even tho toffa had an Igbo vice

Now name any Igbo man that yorubas have given 15%

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos / Nnamani, Two Presidential Aspirants Stepped Down For Osinbajo – Senator Gaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.