Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu (48809 Views)

Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primaries: Akpabio Steps Down, Supports Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by dadexcel: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428345/2023i-yoruba-boy-vote-igbo-prophet-oladele-supports-tinubu-video/
.....you also should not be a "Yoruba prophet " and collect offering or tithe from oh No members....you should not be a "Yoruba prophet "and enter a plain owned by an igbo business man or buy things from a mall owned by an igbo business man ....foolish prophet
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Kagd10: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

So what do you have to say now

Now I dare you name an Igbo man that has gotten 10% in any south west state

Point is majority of Igbos didn't vote Abiola.

Jonathan isn't a Yoruba man, is he? Yet Yoruba supported him in 2011.

Igbo haven't endeared themselves after what Azikiwe, and Ironsi, Ojukwu did. Not to mention their unwarranted inbred hate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Everlastingson: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jennifer663:
We cannot be igbos and support Yorubas too

Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

Not so lady. We're not tribal like these few Yoruba Muslims speaking from hate and illiteracy. If a Yoruba candidate is presently the best, we'd gladly support him. But that's not the case. Peter Obi is the best amongst all of them that's why we support him. Not coz of his tribe. There are millions of Yoruba, especially Christians,( but with many reasonable Muslims, too) who are for competence, they are voting Obi. It's a few Tinubu -groomed Yoruba Muslims that are playing their only known card----tribalism. Therefore we won't tar the tribals with other wise Yoruba with the same brush.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by JudahTheDream: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol. No every yoruba person like suffer like you. I know many will vote for competence. Nigeria will rise above this. I am sure when you can afford the necessities of life, you won't mind if the person is ibo or yoruba.

Imagine all the successful companies owned by non yorubas saying they will only employ their tribe, would you survive? How many companies do yoruba people own? I do not mean the ones created with government money? We can rise above tribe and we will.

God bless u bro! No be all yorubas dey reasoning foolishly! Obi ni mo ma dibo fu n! I no send any yeye tinubu or one useless prophet! Tinubu lo ba ilu yi je! He pushed alot of people to vote buhari see what we are gaining now n he is telling some fools he will continue from where buhari stopped! Are u people born suffer heads?

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by bdon123(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ignorance....we are talking abt salvaging naija n some idiot pastor is talking abt tribe.Would hav made sense if u say u vote Tinubu becos u tink he will be competent.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by hohafrank(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Why is he called prophet and can't see beyond his nose?
Fake prophet that wants to cash out.He is not not even reasonable.How can a so called prophet talk like an slowpoke.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Oluwaseunomo: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol. No every yoruba person like suffer like you. I know many will vote for competence. Nigeria will rise above this. I am sure when you can afford the necessities of life, you won't mind if the person is ibo or yoruba.

Imagine all the successful companies owned by non yorubas saying they will only employ their tribe, would you survive? How many companies do yoruba people own? I do not mean the ones created with government money? We can rise above tribe and we will.
Talk from now till Jesus comes it doesn't hold water, i just stated the obvious for you it's left for you to embrace it or go jump off the cliff. Ibo will never rule this country your darling biafra it's there you can pick obi as president and Anya the demented hoe as vice president. Have fun

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Flamethehussler: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
mii4u:
Sebi na just one vote?
grin iswr
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
This man just came back from prison after defrauding an Ireland-based woman. He didn't learn anything in kirikiri??
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by tunapawizzy: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
jrusky:
I know the thread will be in page 10 by now those hitler descendants commit suicide today.

Despite I disagreed with the statement I still blame obi and his supporters for any attack they received because they have provoked alot of people wiith their useless behaviour so I'm not surprised to see or read this outburst.

I can never vote obi never.

Fact is painful but fact is fact.
Okay...u won't vote Obi because u say Obi voters provoked you. Just make sure u vote the one that will make your life better. The good thing about this thing is that whether u vote Obi or u vote Tinubu or u vote Atiku, ur bag of rice will not be cheaper based on ur tribe or who u voted. When it was time to kidnap, the kidnappers did not ask who did u vote for before deciding if people should be kidnapped or not. ASUU STRIKE did not spare university in states that voted APC, it's not like petrol is 100naira in ApC states....don't worry e go touch everybody...that is the beauty of this thing

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Streetmovement(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

One of the many problems we have in this country, so me wey wan vote for Igbo person I be Igbo abi
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Sagtop: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

Igbos voted Obasanjo

They had no better option
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

Talk from now till Jesus comes it doesn't hold water, i just stated the obvious for you it's left for you to embrace it or go jump off the cliff. Ibo will never rule this country your darling biafra it's there you can pick obi as president and Anya the demented hoe as vice president. Have fun

Lol. Obi will win in 2023. Do not commit sucide after sha. Tinubu will never rule Nigeria and I hope the loss does not also kill him.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Atm99(m): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428345/2023i-yoruba-boy-vote-igbo-prophet-oladele-supports-tinubu-video/
Nonsense talk, I am a Yoruba Man from Ogun State and My Vote and My Friends is for Peter Obi.

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by aylive02(m): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jennifer663:

Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.
. 50-50. I am a youruba and I cannot vote for Tinubu. Simple!
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by VULCAN(m): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hahaha.

The hausas and the fulanis can't vote for a Yoruba man too! They have a Fulani called Atiku to vote for.

Nor will the tribes in the middle belt, SS and Igbo vote a Yoruba man too! They have an Igbo Christian to vote for called Obi

So Tinubu has lost already because he cannot win 25% in the non Yoruba states as they all have their own candidate.

Good for all you Tribalistic fools.

It's btw Atiku and Obi

No drug lord should be our President

LegendHero:
Nice one pastor.

—If 90% of Igbo voted Atiku in 2019.

—Atiku is also currently contesting, but all of them are now saying they will vote for Obi simply because he is Igbo.

—Then why can’t a Yoruba vote for Tinubu because he is Yoruba too?

God bless this pastor. Those lunatics shouting Yoruba Muslim/Christian can cry blood.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Haywhy3579: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
sinola:
even as a man of God...you are preaching tribe....nawaaooo

Even in your so called church, i'm sure 20% of your congregations are Igbos.

Funny enough, if all Igbos will decide not to attend Yoruba-owned pentecostal churches especially in Lagos, do you think it will look good to all these Daddy G.O
When Igbo pastor said they will be Obidient, u people did not call it tribalistic and now that Yoruba pastor said he is Batified u call it tribalistic. Obidient be realistic for once and accept everybody cannot be on the same page with u or have the same interest as u.

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Just so that some people will not die of heart attack, in 2023, Tinubu will not win the election and Nigeria will soon rise above tribalism
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by bdon123(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
[quote author=Kagd10 post=116591391] I don't blame him na. The Pastor obviously knows how Pastor Kumuyi, Adeboye etc were threatened by the Igbos who claimed to be Christians.

That's why I find it surprising when some people were contesting as to why Tinubu picked a Muslim Northerner.

I mean the perpetual hatefilled people who threatened Peaceful Pastors such as Kumuyi, Adeboye etc, would they have voted for Tinubu even if he picked their Roman Pope? No.

Hence, the reason why Tinubu picked a Northerner Muslim for a political strategic move.

As a matter of fact, the big churches are in Lagos which Tinubu governed and no one is threatening them or disturbing them. Heck, Tinubu's wife is a Christian.

[/quou are
U are ignorant.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Verysmart101: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one pastor.

—If 90% of Igbo voted Atiku in 2019.

—Atiku is also currently contesting, but all of them are now saying they will vote for Obi simply because he is Igbo.

—Then why can’t a Yoruba vote for Tinubu because he is Yoruba too?

God bless this pastor. Those lunatics shouting Yoruba Muslim/Christian can cry blood.

God bless which pastor for being tribalistic? Do u think God plays dirty politics like u fagot? God can never be a devil rather he will destroy you for calling his name in tribalism.Useless fool
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sagtop:

Even in 2003 when we had ojukwu ?
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Haywhy3579: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
JudahTheDream:

God bless u bro! No be all yorubas dey reasoning foolishly! Obi ni mo ma dibo fu n! I no send any yeye tinubu or one useless prophet! Tinubu lo ba ilu yi je! He pushed alot of people to vote buhari see what we are gaining now n he is telling some fools he will continue from where buhari stopped! Are u people born suffer heads?
Oga u don tae for Yoruba land
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Xboy1993: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Even we Hausa no go vote for Igbo, we no trust them

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jennifer663:

This election is not about tribe or religion
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by seunmind44: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Fokn tribalist. Seun who are you voting for in 2023? I know that lalasticlala and mynd44 are giving their votes to Peter Obi, while Dominique wants to vote for Tinubu
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by guychidile: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Are u trully a man of god.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Successfulben: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Celestial Church of Satan and Cherubim and seraphim are both demonic. Organizations of witches and wizards
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Point is majority of Igbos didn't vote Abiola.

Jonathan isn't a Yoruba man, is he? Yet Yoruba supported him in 2011.

Igbo haven't endeared themselves after what Azikiwe, and Ironsi, Ojukwu did. Not to mention their unwarranted inbred hate.
Lol but yorubas have endeared themselves after what awolowo did ? Lmfao

Yorubas voted Jonathan ? If Igbos didn't vote Abiola then yorubas never voted Jonathan in 2011 because both results are marginally the same .. Jonathan even lost a state in south west barely won others aside ondo

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by bdon123(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zico5:

While u Igbo vote en-mass for Ur own tribeman. They will be shouting tribalism up and down but deep down they are intentionally voting for their own. Foolish set of people
U are a selfish person.So do u expect Igbos not to ever rule naija bt be denied from leaving d union.I really dont get it .U hav had Obasanjo as president 8 years,u had Osinbanjo as vp while Igbo person has never gotten close.
Mind u this is not even abt igbo president,Obi is d only candidate amoung d 3 without history of corruption

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by JudahTheDream: 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sagtop:

so who is the better option now? Is it tinubu who want to continue where buhari stop? As in to continue with railway to a profitless niger? To continue the devaluation of the naira or upgrowth of the dollar? Or to allow animals to continue swallowing our money? Or probably to breed more touts n guns abi 50mil youth soldiers n agbado? E wo lofe nbe?

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

Obi is not in PDP na bros

Ojukwu was also contesting in 2003 ...so what's your logic this time around
We are about 1999 presidential election contested majorly between AD and PDP

Ojukwu has already lost his relevance by then and PDP structure in the East was stronger at that time

Obi is a politician looking for self actualisation in monkey post arena(LP) that is he ran away from standard field of PDP

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Andytyx(m): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
This mumu too want trend. Person wey no sabi body. Ode!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: Adeleke Rejects Result / Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) / Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.