Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu (48681 Views)

Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primaries: Akpabio Steps Down, Supports Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Antimarraige:
That's your wahala oo Prophet tribalist, I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient

Abi ooo

Just imagine what a person of figure is saying on open air, yorubas ehn we're our own problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by EmmyCC: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Rest
Is that the answer to my question?
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by novaris(m): 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
[quote author=ebukajay184 post=116590410]

https://igberetvnews.com/1428345/2023i-yoruba-boy-vote-igbo-prophet-oladele-supports-tinubu-video/
[/quote

If we insist on going down this ethnic and tribal lane then the drug Lord aka bobo Chicago will be at great disadvantage

then fulanis will vote for their own
Hausa will do same
so where exactly will the EMI lokan get his votes from
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Revolva(m): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
Demurray:
Your OBI didn't perform well at all during his time as governor of Anambra . Your tribe men opened the below thread dared back to 2012 castigating his performance
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342
The above link justify why IGBOs are selling OBI because they want IGBO PRESIDENCY rather than CAPABILITY

And who told u I am Igbo ....ode ...make tribalism no finish una

People without conscience

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by faceland: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
Correct "Yoruba Boy Prophet" who would vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by faceland: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
If Tinubu wants to enter Aso Rock, he should find a way to steal votes from Atiku.

No prejudice, Peter Obi can not win, it is just the reality on ground. However, he would split other candidates votes so in a way, he would play a part in making the next president.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by chikason22(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
LegendHero:

Wetin come be my own? I tell you say I be Northerner?

Wetin concern me with Port Hacort second son? Dem dey use that collect money for bank?
E concern you. Because if Niger Delta come together to agree on separation from this country, FG won't bark the way they bark at Biafrans. But that day will come. To your tent o Israel
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Onogiede(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
White garment have never be Church in first place, I think native doctor are far better than those people,.. That's u hardly seen in Edo state,..they are just there to stain real Christian churches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by femisplash: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
mrvitalis:
Did u really vote Jonathan ? He lost osun remember ? Narrowly won Ogun
See sense, smh.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ChukwuObe: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Salvador1:
Tribalism and bigotry Kee u there.

Tinubu supporters doesn't hide their tribalism anymore.

We talk am say tinubu na oduduwa nation agenda.

Somebody said west are not smart at all.

Dont be stupid. Listen to Kanu here if you dont know the meaning of tribalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y3yR-NMSvg

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Dont be stupid . Listen to Kanu here if you dont know the meaning of tribalism

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2 nlfpmod
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Salvador1: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Dont be stupid. Listen to Kanu here if you dont know the meaning of tribalism

tinubu an oduduwa nation man has an evil agenda for Nigeria.
Pls we can't trust him and his vice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by TheOgaBoss: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:
I don't blame him na. The Pastor obviously knows how Pastor Kumuyi, Adeboye etc were threatened by the Igbos who claimed to be Christians.

That's why I find it surprising when some people were contesting as to why Tinubu picked a Muslim Northerner.

I mean the perpetual hatefilled people who threatened Peaceful Pastors such as Kumuyi, Adeboye etc, would they have voted for Tinubu even if he picked their Roman Pope? No.

Hence, the reason why Tinubu picked a Northerner Muslim for a political strategic move.

As a matter of fact, the big churches are in Lagos which Tinubu governed and no one is threatening them or disturbing them. Heck, Tinubu's wife is a Christian.

is tinubu the landlord of Lagos that he will threaten a duely registered religious organisation in Lagos, when some of u open ur mouths ur foolishness really becomes apparent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Brimstone77: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2022

And these set of people will shamelessly come here to accuse Igbos of playing tribal politics..

Pathetic sets of b@stards they have never supported anybody from another tribe but want to manipulate and blackmail others to support them,I have never seen the kind of wicked,selfish and self centered people like them..

This should be an eye opener to all these our myopic and brainless politicians and artists in the east forming loyalty to party instead of supporting their own..

Have you seen or heard of any politician from that side that have publicly endorsed or campaign for any candidate aside from tinubu??

Once it doesn't affect them every body can go to hell for all they care..

When Fulanis were busy massacring people in middle belt the afonja controlled media was tagging it herders farmers clash but immediately it reached their region they started try to blackmail others into joining their fight..

Self centered ediots!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by GistFullGround: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Fake pastor!
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by anttrippleA(m): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Yoruba should be the only people going to this pastor church
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Omesko00: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
He must be a bleeped up man for saying so... I 1da wu ordain him pastor
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by gustavo27(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
And this one say he be pastor.... Naija which way

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by xest(m): 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
This one get missed call
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Monday60655(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
One tribal bigot spotted. Yet, expect Igbos to patronize him in his bigotry so called fake church business.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nauttyprof(m): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jennifer663:
We cannot be igbos and support Yorubas too

Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

You cannot be Igbo and then not support Yorubas. Yet, expect us to contact you for academic assignments. grin grin grin

Just joking

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Monday60655(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:
They’ve brought tribalism into it again, please the Tinubu project cut across all tribes and religion and we don’t want this type of campaign

No, that's the best campaign strategy of the century. Let all Yorubas vote for Tinubu so that election will be over before 4pm. I rest my case.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Monday60655(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
Whose prophet are you? Satanic prophet right!
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
ogatboy:

So why is he not campaigning with that? if he truly built those? Let him campaign on competence if he is competent enough. Voting for ibo or not does not affect the food on my table, it does not affect my family.

Obi did not have to build new schools but renovated old schools to make them condusive and they are more than 4. All government school as buses. Renovated and properly equipped hospitals. We should be having debates like this not, he is ibo or yoruba.

Someone said how do you feel when you experience racism and my response was it is better than tribalism.

See mediocrity? Yet, Anambra parents often run to Lagos to educate their children?

We are talking about track record to show his proven competence.

Go to @mr_jag page on Twitter to see video evidence of Asiwaju's projects. He is not on same level as Obi. Did u watch his documentary on Channels and TVC? He's the one campaigning on his Proven competence.

Obi could not even develop his State Capital in 8 years and did not increase revenue so he cannot claim to posess proven competence.

Asiwaju took about 600m a month to over 7B monthly in 8 years... That's about 1200% increase. It's exactly what Nigeria needs!
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Crap!!

When Ojukwu contested, how many Igbo people voted for him?

Descendants of Lai Mohammed keep fabricating lies that those voting for Peter Obi are doing so because of tribe.

Ojukwu himself was only interested in the SE. Everyone knew he was just contesting on paper. If Ojukwu had this sort of SM crowd and was serious, Ibos would have voted for him. Ojukwu only wanted to dominate the SE states in reality.

Didn't the same APGA later adopted for the subsequent elections?

Btw, did Ibos vote for the most brilliant of them all - Awolowo? That alone shows Tinubu is also a victim of ethnic bitterness. MKO also got more votes in the North than the SE...
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Betgold84: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Na wetin America take pass us be that.
Tribalism don kill us finish for nigeria.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
DSC7:
Go and vote your Tinubu and allow us rest...

Tinubu wey northerners don desert cheesy

Like u said they would during the APC primaries? A Fulani will not takeover from another Fulani in a united Nigeria. Northerners are the most scared about Nigeria dividing and will sacrifice Atiku.

Yorubas are their only remaining true ally and they will support the SW candidate like in 1993 and 1999. 95% of those decamping lost out in the primaries so, no problem at all!
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Mozegee: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Look at what a person who calls himself a prophet is vomiting from his mouth. With this kind of person,tell me if this country will ever be better. A prophet of doom,a prophet my ass
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Toscobebo2: 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
You are a bastard Yoruba man for introducing tribalism to this platform, I reject you being a omo oduduwa
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by BigDick70inch(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Toscobebo2:
You are a bastard Yoruba man for introducing tribalism to this platform, I reject you being a omo oduduwa

No u the bastard here.....
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Melagros(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Bontafa:

Phahahahahah

And Na prophet when dey see vision for both Igbo and other tribes
I dey tell you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) / Onu To Use Only made In Nigeria Vehicles / Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.