Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu (48683 Views)

Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primaries: Akpabio Steps Down, Supports Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by RussellRutherfo: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428345/2023i-yoruba-boy-vote-igbo-prophet-oladele-supports-tinubu-video/

All these fake prophets. The problem is the people who give them attention.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by beyondPen(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
boldking:
See them! no wonder they turn headies to YORUBA AWARDS

We are turning everything that is in the west now to Yoruba nation interest.

As tolerant as yorubas were, you will see Igbos and hausas in Yoruba movies. But now even Nollywood will be for yorubas as long as it's in the West.

We have accommodated your fuckups too much. You don't want one Nigeria yet you want us to give you grace for so called one Nigeria.

Oduduwa Nation is the goal too.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
Getting angry because Yoruba men and women are supporting their own person should not be an headache to you Igbo people. After all you are supporting your bloda too.
How many Yorubas dare it to live, sleep with 2 eyes closed and get employed in your states ? compare to Igbo people who are living peacefully and get employed in Yoruba states.

Too ungrateful. Anyway we might still have 1 percent who may not be like majority of them. Though I doubt. The truth is bitter

4 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Paulianfa(m): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tribalism is at play, let divide this country Nigeria
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Wwwq: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Really
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by hothead(m): 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Daft statement.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by omotolsy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
This one will just be talking canally everytime.
Seeking attention.
Do not vote for igbo nowwwww.
The suffering will get to you eventually.

ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428345/2023i-yoruba-boy-vote-igbo-prophet-oladele-supports-tinubu-video/
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Khalbrobo: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
Pastor shut the fvck up and focus on the gospel you tribalistic idiot

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Geo4646: 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
ebukajay184:

Attention seekers everywhere.. U can't support tinubu without looking stupid
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by dododawa1: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Confirm talk
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by antibullshit: 1:55am On Sep 13, 2022
ebukajay184:

This man is myopic backwards and ignorant ! He is a clear example of what's wrong with nigeria!
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by zomby(m): 2:00am On Sep 13, 2022
Jennifer663:
We cannot be igbos and support Yorubas too

Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

I’m certain that we are enough to make Jagaban the next president of Nigeria…Abeg the Igbos in the name of God to please keep their votes.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by zomby(m): 2:04am On Sep 13, 2022
antibullshit:

This man is myopic backwards and ignorant ! He is a clear example of what's wrong with nigeria!

What is wrong with a Yoruba man sticking to his own?
Again, just a couple of months ago, Peter Obi was everyone’s choice, but then the igbos quickly got carried away by senselessly attacking everyone with a different view or different candidate….Fast forward to today, 95% of Obi’s supporters are now igbos.

Now let us all watch and see what the igbos can do…

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by gideonvalor98(m): 2:10am On Sep 13, 2022
ebukajay184:

I am against this kind of pronouncement though... But y'all be hypocrite by attacking this prophet. Many pastors and Prophets mostly from the east have PUBLICLY supported OBI and instructed their members/followers to do so...BUT NONE of you see it as a bad thing right?

Na NOISE go kill una finish... By the time you realised what has befall you, you wouldn't help but pity yourselves
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by zomby(m): 2:10am On Sep 13, 2022
I will rather vote for Buhari for a 3rd term before I cast my vote for an Igbo man.

Why?
Leadership is all about thinking broadly, respecting all people, getting all people involved, embracing unity and making great decisions. In my opinion, the igbos are severely allergic to all these incredible leadership qualities.

God forbid, if Peter Obi becomes the president, the same Igbo people will turn again him, turn against themselves and then turn the country upside down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by zomby(m): 2:14am On Sep 13, 2022
gideonvalor98:

I am against this kind of pronouncement though... But y'all be hypocrite by attacking this prophet. Many pastors and Prophets mostly from the east have PUBLICLY supported OBI and instructed their members/followers to do so...BUT NONE of you see it as a bad thing right?

Na NOISE go kill una finish... By the time you realised what has befall you, you wouldn't help but pity yourselves

It is a waste of time to attempt to lecture a group of confused, selfish and ungrateful people. They only see one way…and this is the main reason why it will take over 85 yrs before Nigeria gets an igbo president..

3 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by TrueNigerian300: 2:18am On Sep 13, 2022
Antimarraige:
That's your wahala oo Prophet tribalist, I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient

That is your wahala too oooooo...he pain am. You guys cry that yoruba christian will not vote Tinubu now a pastor declares his support for him you are wailing.

The truth is election in Nigeria is largely influenced by religion and ethnicity only political dumb people believe otherwise. Is it right to vote someone based on religion or ethnicity? I dont think so but that is the reality of Nigeria today.

None of the fools contesting can fix the useless country you are all just wasting your time.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by zomby(m): 2:20am On Sep 13, 2022
omotolsy:
This one will just be talking canally everytime.
Seeking attention.
Do not vote for igbo nowwwww.
The suffering will get to you eventually.

More than half of the people that voted for peter Obi as the governor of Anambra are in Lagos today selling Gala.
An Igbo president has absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by GoodIsGod: 2:21am On Sep 13, 2022
Gross stupidity.

Even if the Yoruba you want to vote for is robber.
All manner of "Prophets"
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by KennethEnyi(m): 2:55am On Sep 13, 2022
Useless prophet angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Gval123: 3:38am On Sep 13, 2022
As a Yoruba man, i day shame for this man. After u don tok this rubbish for ur mouth, u go day alter day preach and pray for Nigeria. How u expect make the country take better, when u only reason to vote na tribalism? My only pain na say, these young generation and buy these rubbish way una day tell them, therefore, them nor grow up with any sense of patriotism and we nor go blae them, because, them nor day see any future for the country. My only advice to these young p[ipo be say, if u no wan drive KEKE NAPPEP after graduation, try day lay the foundation for ground now, nor listen to Oladele oh. e don bellefull and e support for tinubu nor be becox i like u or love the country, na e belle e day hustle for. I nor say make una vote obi or anybody oh, make sure say ur vote nor day come becox or tribalism or religion. Ur pastor money nor be ur money oh. My money different from our money. The village or state way president from come nor get any advantage to the pipo oh. More than half of our president/Head of state, since independent came from Norther nigeria, But go see north today, Center of poverty. Go ask pipo way come from Buhari state: How Buhari as president don take benefit una? You can also go ask the for Jonathan village or state. The truth is, if u nor close to these politicians, u will suffer like the entire country is suffering right now.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Teejay13(m): 4:45am On Sep 13, 2022
I believe Nigeria is one. I don't believe in anything call tribal bigot.

Does advocating for such can go to hell.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by deelobe: 6:01am On Sep 13, 2022
ebukajay184:

Such myopic thinking and you are a young person. You can how unobjective and focused he is. A man that is moved to do right by tribal inclination is not a good example, minister or no minister.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by azpekuliar: 6:23am On Sep 13, 2022
omenka:
God bless you.

Seeing Igbos crying all over this thread makes me wonder if they themselves really see what they are doing. I mean, how do you expect Yorubas to vote your own when you people have filed behind your own tribesman?

So silly.

in 1999, the Igbos filed behind a non-tribesman there was no problem
in 2003, the Igbos filed behind a non-tribesman there was no problem
in 2007, the igbos filed behind a non-tribesman there was no problem
in 2011, the igbos filed behind a non-tribesmen there was no problem
in 2015, the igbos filed behind a non-tribesman there was no problem
in 2019, the igbos filed behind a non-tribesman there was no problem
in 2022, the igbos are filing behind a competent tribesman (who is not even on the platform of any of the two legacy parties) now there is a problem

See why I say you are as dumb as a dodo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by deebrownneymar: 6:44am On Sep 13, 2022
ebukajay184:

Na long throat go kill this fake self proclaimed prophet. So because of ethnicity I should vote someone who clearly is bad for the country and the future of unborn kids
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by omotolsy(m): 7:01am On Sep 13, 2022
Should this be based on sentiment or on doing the right thing?

What do we need this ethnic issues for?

Have we not suffered enough?

I don't care if Peter is Igbo or not, blood flows through him.

What we need now is someone who can get the job done, if it is an Igbo person we will support him and God will.

zomby:

More than half of the people that voted for peter Obi as the governor of Anambra are in Lagos today selling Gala.
An Igbo president has absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Truthdeypain: 7:41am On Sep 13, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one pastor.

—If 90% of Igbo voted Atiku in 2019.

—Atiku is also currently contesting, but all of them are now saying they will vote for Obi simply because he is Igbo.

—Then why can’t a Yoruba vote for Tinubu because he is Yoruba too?

God bless this pastor. Those lunatics shouting Yoruba Muslim/Christian can cry blood.

grin grin As is expected of a bunch of simpletons. We know this dude stated a painful but true fact. That does not remove from the fact there are sensible Yorubas who love Obi and stand for Equity and justice.

There is a reason you guys are known as the most tribalistic in Nigeria, unfortunately this guy just expressed the average thoughts of many yoruba folks, who are ready to bend conscience, common sense and facts to support on the basis of tribalism.

Imagine your crippled analysis, filled with all stupidity and vile, a very hypocritical one sided junk for fellow fools to masturbate on, your slowpoke of a self had not the decency to mention IGBOS role in OBASANJO, YARADUA, GOODLUCK by the way we only chose Atiku over buhari because he was a better candidate, haven't BUHARI proved NDIGBO right?

STOP GASLIGHTING, IGBOS NEVER BE TRIBALISTS LIKE YOU, WE DEY SEE GOOD THING CARRY AM FOR HEAD. DONT EVER DRAG IGBO INTO YOUR STUPID LIES. SHAMELESS HYPOCRITE.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2022
Siwel25:

See mediocrity? Yet, Anambra parents often run to Lagos to educate their children?

We are talking about track record to show his proven competence.

Go to @mr_jag page on Twitter to see video evidence of Asiwaju's projects. He is not on same level as Obi. Did u watch his documentary on Channels and TVC? He's the one campaigning on his Proven competence.

Obi could not even develop his State Capital in 8 years and did not increase revenue so he cannot claim to posess proven competence.

Asiwaju took about 600m a month to over 7B monthly in 8 years... That's about 1200% increase. It's exactly what Nigeria needs!

First the fact that you have not been to Anambra is very obvious. Those that knew Anambra before Peter Obi and after Peter Obi know the difference. Let us talk about Lagos, people were coming to Lagos before Tinubu became governor. Even Tinubu is not a Lagosian so the fact that people come to Lagos is virtue of it being the commercial capital (because it was the nation's capital for long). I was born in Lagos before Tinubu became Lagos.

Let us talk about what Tinubu did, you called increasing the igr but can you tell me the revenue to debt ratio of Lagos? What has the money been used for? Exactly my point.

Tinubu has no leg to stand on. He is more experienced than Atiku but he is the least competent in this contest.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Truthdeypain: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2022
Kagd10:

Go preach your gibberish to your Igbos threatening Pastor Kumuyi Adeboye etc. You dey mad!

You're the tribalist championing a D pass graduate failureeee like Peter Obi because he's Igbo. Someone who achieved absolute nothing in his state. You dey mad k repeat. Uselesssss people. You don't have monopoly to tribalism.

BILLIONS of Igbos we dey literally worship these men are the same people you are lying against with these your TINUBU PROPAGANDA.

The fact you had to fabricate such wicked lies, I just simply pity you and your souls, continue the devil's work, Las Las you will die hopeless and peniless, useless beyond every point of hope. You are free to support TRIBALISM but while you are at it don't rope in a bunch of God loving peaceful folks, Igbos can never be like you, Go to Yoruba churches IGBOS get population like mad, IGBOS look for God in church, just like they look for Good people on politics . We no dey support and follow nonsense. DUNAMIS, SALVATION, REDEEM, WINNERS, DEEPER LIFE, MOUNTAIN OF FIRE, HOUSE ON THE ROCK etc..

IGBOS DONT SEE TRIBE EVERY BODY KNOWS IT. MAY GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION FOR ALL THE LIES YOU HAVE TOLD TODAY. AS YOUR HEART IS FOR THE IGBO PEOPLE MAY GOD DO UNTO YOU.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Onu To Use Only made In Nigeria Vehicles / Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire / Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.