Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

How Much Have You Saved This Year? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Have You Saved This Year? (24092 Views)

Payment For This Year Neco Coordination / What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? / Want To Make At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Hamachi(f): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
koldej:
My first job after nysc in Nov.2020, the pay was 80k, free accomodation, tfare to work 300 daily..I manage to save 350k from jan-dec 2021
I purchased an half plot of land around ogun state with part of this money, use around 80k to acquire a skill

I left the job Dec. 2021, luckily I got another offer march 2022 with 100k as basic pay, excluding travelling allowance ... it's an interior design firm so most times I travelled for project supervision...

I've been able to save around 400k this year.. I save about 60% of my basic salary.. I no get family way I day feed shaa... I'm hoping in 2years I would have been able to save a reasonable sum to japaa this country.. the stress no be here
How much do you want to sell the land?
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Hamachi(f): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
pillarmaria:
Ok, I started my new job just last December and I earn 150k, so far I only have a savings of #190,000. I Reside on the Island here in Lagos, just recently rented an apartment for my family, we have just a single baby.
Is your wife working?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Slimgold2019: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
You need to restrategize
For more enquiries:Call :08033840265
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Ketamine9000mg(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
koldej:
My first job after nysc in Nov.2020, the pay was 80k, free accomodation, tfare to work 300 daily..I manage to save 350k from jan-dec 2021
I purchased an half plot of land around ogun state with part of this money, use around 80k to acquire a skill

I left the job Dec. 2021, luckily I got another offer march 2022 with 100k as basic pay, excluding travelling allowance ... it's an interior design firm so most times I travelled for project supervision...

I've been able to save around 400k this year.. I save about 60% of my basic salary.. I no get family way I day feed shaa... I'm hoping in 2years I would have been able to save a reasonable sum to japaa this country.. the stress no be here

Wow! 60%! That's requires serious financial discipline.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by chukwugoziegi: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
I SAVED MY LIFE!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Lemmy123(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Omoooo I'm the one who needs to be saved

7 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by damiloladuke: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
$3000

Thank God for Crypto

6 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Zee0007: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
00 naira. Everywhere dry. God send helped ooo

4 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Streetmovement(m): 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Shi shi I no save, I dey chop life dey go grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by xcelentattitude(m): 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
A bag of nothing man
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Offpoint1: 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
I don give up on savings because if I save this month, next month the savings go save megrin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Streett: 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
jeromestarks:
I save my life.

The most vital … You sabi 100%

6 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by money121(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
My life so far
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by ipobarethieves: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
sad make the Daura man comot first and we go calculate beta with breath of fresh Air
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by appini: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Sailor never save him head.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Drsnives(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:
Hello nairalanders!
I am curious and ready to learn because I-AM-NOT-UNDERSTANDING.

I earn 300k monthly, working and residing in Lagos state with a wife(not working yet) and two(2) kids. Despite that, I have been able to save only 220k from January to August. I feel I can do more.

If you are independent and a salary earner,
HOW MUCH DO YOU EARN?
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SAVED?
HOW DID YOU SAVE IT?

Make person learn and see what can be done for the remaining four (4) months.
300k and you can't boast of 1m in your account, haba, i doubt the 300k tho..
Me earning approximately 50k in a month have about 300k for account

3 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by pyro62(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
We don't save money. We invest it cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by HolyMan12: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:
Hello nairalanders!

I earn 300k monthly, working and residing in Lagos state with a wife(not working yet) and two(2) kids. Despite that, I have been able to save only 220k from January to August. I feel I can do more.

HOW MUCH DO YOU EARN?
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SAVED?
HOW DID YOU SAVE IT?

You are one of the few elite in Nigeria.

You get wife and kids and still have 220k savings.

You the flex joor.

You have financial security weighing this economy.

Any small emergency at least you can handle unlike some of us.

Congrats cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by AfahaAbia(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:
Hello nairalanders!

HOW MUCH DO YOU EARN?
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SAVED?
HOW DID YOU SAVE IT?

What!! U mean u saved that with a wife and 2 kids? I earn close to 460k monthly and I don't have any savings. I am divorced with a 12 years old daughter. I duff my hat for u bro.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by BigYash: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Offpoint1:
I don give up on savings because if I save this month, next month the savings go save megrin
My nigga. grin
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Kwamecron(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Av save my live oh
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Streett: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Abizz:
God is my witness, from January till today, I have saved more than #2M.
Funnily enough, from 2019 till 2021, I couldn't save #1M even as I'm still on the same job.
I don wise, no room for reckless spending no more.

As You don publicly declare Your little asset now no go click anyhow link for nairaland o

11 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by ekukeku(m): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
I Sha eat & im a little convinient but will save b4 yrs runs out
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by seunny4lif(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
At least #2K in my savings account sad
I planned to save at least 100K but the Suya joint along better shayo joint for my area is very wicked shocked
Those pepper soup and Co abeg I no fit kill myself joor

8 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Lumig: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin
I have saved my life
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by plsdisvirginme: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:
Hello nairalanders!

HOW MUCH DO YOU EARN?
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SAVED?
HOW DID YOU SAVE IT?

Where do you work
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by gibsonwales(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Na person weh chop belleful deh remember savings undecided
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Johnjanrt: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Would like to safe/save as much as I can imagine but for where person see job.

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by KushLyon(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
My life, I have saved my life
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Mrkumareze(m): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
First, u need to get your wife something doing. It must not be a luxury biz or job but something that can contribute to the kitchen expenses and kids biscuit..
Make sure your kids are not in all dis presidential schools wia they charge as if they ll open ones skull to Insert books..
Learn to buy food stocks in quantity, detergents and other house needs.

With dis u can have something to save. Remember, salary jobs are not trustworthy in dis naija.

For me, saving physical cash doest help me for now cos I have projects at hand, that's where I save my money

13 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by plsdisvirginme: 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
koldej:

How much person needs to japa
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Peaceful123(m): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
If your job permit you to work from home, move to Ibadan and drive down to work if you need to go to work. It is just 1hr 30mins max to drive to Lagos from ibadan with the road is better compare to before. (There are some places in Lagos that u will drive 2hrs to get to work)

I wish I can see a job of 180k in Ibadan, I will live a better live.

Just so u know, after my NYSC in 2020, I decided to stay in ibadan against moving back to Lagos where I have apartment and all. But I must confess we need to leave Lagos for the real nigga that earn 500k up. My family later appreciate my decision because I’m leaving a happy life without much stress even with the fact that I’m still job hunting. I don’t mind a job in Lagos and I will be coming from ibadan. It is high time we see Lagos as an industrial area that is high on living and will give u little chance to save up.

Ketamine9000mg:
Hello nairalanders!

HOW MUCH DO YOU EARN?
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SAVED?
HOW DID YOU SAVE IT?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Entrepreneurship Is Not The Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria / Common Mistakes By Graduates When Job-Hunting / IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.