Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

How Much Have You Saved This Year? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Have You Saved This Year? (24133 Views)

Payment For This Year Neco Coordination / What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? / Want To Make At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by dododawa1: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Chigbe ni
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Enugudemon(m): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Save ni
Save ko
Any money wey I get like this na enjoyment
I no care about my future
Because my future no dey go anywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by dododawa1: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
CHIGBE NI,in BUHARI regime.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by dododawa1: 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
Enugudemon:
Save ni
Save ko
Any money wey I get like this na enjoyment
I no care about my future
Because my future no dey go anywhere
LOL
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by dododawa1: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Save in BUHARI regime,only God grace.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by blackgoldd(m): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:
Hello nairalanders!
I am curious and ready to learn because I-AM-NOT-UNDERSTANDING.

I earn 300k monthly, working and residing in Lagos state with a wife(not working yet) and two(2) kids. Despite that, I have been able to save only 220k from January to August. I feel I can do more.

If you are independent and a salary earner,
HOW MUCH DO YOU EARN?
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SAVED?
HOW DID YOU SAVE IT?

Make person learn and see what can be done for the remaining four (4) months.

Throughout 2020 I saved just 4m, 2021 additional 4m, from January 2022 till date 8 have saved additional 8m.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by nimash: 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
This topic really touched me.
No work, so it's so sad I can't contribute to the topic

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by kingPhidel(m): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ah me I save my life in Christ o
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Strikethem: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
koldej:
My first job after nysc in Nov.2020, the pay was 80k, free accomodation, tfare to work 300 daily..I manage to save 350k from jan-dec 2021
I purchased an half plot of land around ogun state with part of this money, use around 80k to acquire a skill

I left the job Dec. 2021, luckily I got another offer march 2022 with 100k as basic pay, excluding travelling allowance ... it's an interior design firm so most times I travelled for project supervision...

I've been able to save around 400k this year.. I save about 60% of my basic salary.. I no get family way I day feed shaa... I'm hoping in 2years I would have been able to save a reasonable sum to japaa this country.. the stress no be here
Good one.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Agent17th: 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
VTJN:
Na who get work dey save money o

With discipline, dedication and Gods Grace, one can do alot. E.g. I started saving 1k everyday for 8 months and I realized about 240k with no much fuss. That was how I paid my house rent last year.

This year so many obstacles came my way but I'm saving 2k everyday for 4 months that's still 240. You too can do it mate.

9 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by darkstar6971(m): 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
So far so good 800K in the olosho bag

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by dongalaxy(m): 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
It's really motivating, I have been able to save 1m this year but will spend 500k next tomorrow on my dad's building. Will soon be on 500k savings for the year

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Landlord06: 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
As long as my life is saved. What more savings do I want in this bubu era
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Demigod22: 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
yemzone:
I'm a corp member. I've saved 60k, looking forward to 200k+ till next year. I'm using the money to acquire training and hopefully to balance well. wink

I am also a Corp member, how are you saving your money? Although I am four months gone because of lack of accommodation, I couldn't save anything yet, but I am planning from next week. You can share tips on how I should go about it.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Kimiso(m): 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mrkindness:
No be who chop belefool deh save ?
it's not a must you chop bellefull before you save

4 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by nwosu1982: 12:18am On Sep 14, 2022
U neva marry and no child to feed , dats y u de talk like dis
Abizz:
God is my witness, from January till today, I have saved more than #2M.
Funnily enough, from 2019 till 2021, I couldn't save #1M even as I'm still on the same job.
I don wise, no room for reckless spending no more.

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by danyomo: 12:27am On Sep 14, 2022
For easy saving you can save with a real estate company called zylus so you can have strictly saving for 12 months. And the best part is that you get 15 roi with you money join. Contact me to more info 08106541343
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by cucumbar: 12:33am On Sep 14, 2022
ORLAHOLUWA:
Shishi I no save I b first of the family the burden on me too much that is why I Dey find beta working class girl wey I go Dey with and we go Dey rub mind together
you can’t be thinking of depending on a woman nau .

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Emperorx: 1:01am On Sep 14, 2022
Hamachi:
I will never look down on or send away someone who walks into my office to look for a job, I know what it means to be jobless and have nowhere to cash from.

When I was jobless and depressed, I used to walk so many KMs dropping my CVSs at offices and knocking on offices, without food for days or where to sleep. I was evicted so many times and my belonging was thrown into the rain.

Thank God there were events, after a long day's search, I could walk to the big hotels to gate crush to get the meal of that day, I did this so many times until I was discovered. I was arrested and taken to the security department.

I have helped so many people acquire jobs, to some I give strategies, to some I have given referrals, to some I coach them on what to say, and to some, I walk them through the journey of discovering passion.

If you were not privileged enough, don’t forget where you came from, you might not be having a connection to a job opening, but just sharing a word of encouragement goes a long way in giving these people hope.

I remember being chased like a dog by one person whom I hoped could help me secure a place to work. “YOU PARASITE GET OUT OF MY OFFICE, AND NEVER EVER SHOULD I EVER SEE YOU, YOO FILTHY SHIT HERE AGAIN”

Last week we met at an event where I was the Keynote speaker, and he reached out to me to help promote his organization, I could see how embarrassed and shocked he was.

Just do good, and today be the reason as to why someone smile
Agree?
Baba wat u are saying now is exactly my story only that am still in it please I will be the happiest man in this life if you can help me find job
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by gloryman91: 1:16am On Sep 14, 2022
What do you mean with inflation rates of 18.5% in Nigeria and tax increase, take home hardly you to your office gate.

Poor and heartless c
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Prisco4luv(m): 1:34am On Sep 14, 2022
Saved, he should have asked, how much have you invested this year

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by templeRun20(m): 1:41am On Sep 14, 2022
dopedan:

I have not saved shishi
Apc will not let me
U fit bless me bros

The guy even get 220k. Efcc suppose dey investigate you now. In fact you are from a royal family. Make I drop aza?
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Michaeltwealth: 2:17am On Sep 14, 2022
AM HAPPY YOU KNOW HOW YOU STARTED . WISH EVERY PERSON COULD THINK LIKE THIS

Hamachi:
I will never look down on or send away someone who walks into my office to look for a job, I know what it means to be jobless and have nowhere to cash from.

When I was jobless and depressed, I used to walk so many KMs dropping my CVSs at offices and knocking on offices, without food for days or where to sleep. I was evicted so many times and my belonging was thrown into the rain.

Thank God there were events, after a long day's search, I could walk to the big hotels to gate crush to get the meal of that day, I did this so many times until I was discovered. I was arrested and taken to the security department.

I have helped so many people acquire jobs, to some I give strategies, to some I have given referrals, to some I coach them on what to say, and to some, I walk them through the journey of discovering passion.

If you were not privileged enough, don’t forget where you came from, you might not be having a connection to a job opening, but just sharing a word of encouragement goes a long way in giving these people hope.

I remember being chased like a dog by one person whom I hoped could help me secure a place to work. “YOU PARASITE GET OUT OF MY OFFICE, AND NEVER EVER SHOULD I EVER SEE YOU, YOO FILTHY SHIT HERE AGAIN”

Last week we met at an event where I was the Keynote speaker, and he reached out to me to help promote his organization, I could see how embarrassed and shocked he was.

Just do good, and today be the reason as to why someone smile
Agree?
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by 3verblazing(m): 2:27am On Sep 14, 2022
blackgoldd:

Throughout 2020 I saved just 4m, 2021 additional 4m, from January 2022 till date 8 have saved additional 8m.
omo bro show me road na abeg
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Unruly7(m): 2:30am On Sep 14, 2022
1.1m
Started in June
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by 3verblazing(m): 2:38am On Sep 14, 2022
Lost my job late last year, after 5years of working for the organization with close to no savings and a preg wife, Sapa wan ki me. Fast forward to now, I hv been able to save up $3000 in 8 months. Thanks to upwork and my self-thought Graphic design skill.

12 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by jogsman01(m): 3:09am On Sep 14, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:
Hello nairalanders!

I earn 300k monthly, working and residing in Lagos state with a wife(not working yet) and two(2) kids. Despite that, I have been able to save only 220k from January to August. I feel I can do more.

HOW MUCH DO YOU EARN?
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SAVED?
HOW DID YOU SAVE IT?

I earn a lol bit above 30k as salary, and I do save the whole sum of 30k monthly. My other earnings in a month is another 30k approximately. And I've started saving another 5k per week effective this month. The Weekly contribution na for festive period and maybe to renew my rent, as the spirit leads grin
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by baba4thegehs: 3:16am On Sep 14, 2022
Earn close to 800k
Not married, but have 4 dependents.
Saved N6m and £2k this year alone

Biggest hack for me is living below my means and also investing 50% of my earnings.
Currently living in a 450k per annum mini flat on the mainland, drive a simple Honda accord. If you want to save and grow your wealth stop keeping up with the joneses and chasing women for the unmarried folks

Peace

12 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by baba4thegehs: 3:17am On Sep 14, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:
Hello nairalanders!

HOW MUCH DO YOU EARN?
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SAVED?
HOW DID YOU SAVE IT?

baba4thegehs:
Earn close to 800k
Not married, but have 4 dependents.
Saved N6m and £2k this year alone

Biggest hack for me is living below my means and also investing 50% of my earnings.
Currently living in a 450k per annum mini flat on the mainland, drive a simple Honda accord. If you want to save and grow your wealth stop keeping up with the joneses and chasing women for the unmarried folks.

Peace
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by pillarmaria(m): 3:52am On Sep 14, 2022
Hamachi:
Is your wife working?
Not yet.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by luxurious121(m): 3:54am On Sep 14, 2022
Earning 80k, wife and 2boy... Shishi I no get for savings. Infact loan wan kill person. This country hard no be small.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by seansifo(m): 3:59am On Sep 14, 2022
Good morning bro.

Please if you don't mind, sir can you tell me the nature of your job and if possible with a brief description of your duties. I'm currently filling a form that requires me to state my monthly salary as well as my job duties and it's necessary for me to state reasonable amount like this your 300k grin in order to increase of chances of getting approved.

Please help a brother as I'm not sure if any legit job in this buhari Nigeria that pays such a huge amount.

Ketamine9000mg:
Hello nairalanders!

HOW MUCH DO YOU EARN?
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SAVED?
HOW DID YOU SAVE IT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jobs In Benin City / Staying Back After NYSC / How I Got Three Job Offers Within A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.